8 Passengers: Do Not Obey & They Send You Away | Part #13

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Do Not Obey & They Send You Away | Part #13

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

shortstop wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:17 am I thought Ruby was dead set on Chad not going to public school??
Hopefully, thru her son's experience, they decided to give him a chance at public school. Kuddos to Kevin and Ruby for this, as I thought for certain he would be forced to go to private and that was a main reason he was sent away.

I love Chad's reminder of stereotyping to his mom. My kids have done this to me, growing up when things were much different, sometimes we all need a reminder of the way things are now and to be put in our place.

I get annoyed too when she broadcasts displeasing things about her children. You wouldn't announce to your child's friend, "he just farted and it stinks," (well, I wouldn't, anyway) so why does she think it is cute to do this to the world. Very humiliating to her children.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Chad does seem a bit more mature to me. I like how he called out Ruby when she jumped on his bed and commented on the smell, and also the stereotyping. Go Chad!
SwiftlyD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SwiftlyD »

1) I'm actually really glad Chad wasn't forced in to private school I hope he does better in public

2) am I the only one who feels like it's weird that Ruby who's a grown woman with enough money to buy cereal even if it's expensive only gives Russel a little bit? I'm not saying it's wrong for parents to have things just for them because they totally can I guess it's just not something I have experience wirh

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

shortstop wrote:With that attitude Shari can just stay home but without access to a car. ( Yes I’m mean) haha!!

I believe I’m the same height or shorter than Shari. It sucks and it’s difficult driving a car ( you can’t just drive any car).
Can you come help me with my teen girl/oldest!!! Image I am always “sooo mean” she hates me 24/7! I need a break will you come set her straight! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:59 am I loved the part when Ruby told Chad that they couldn't go as often as Bonnie and Joel because Kevin worked at a regular job!!! :D :D :D I'm telling you, She scored some brownie points with me with that one statement! Now unless they don't vlog each trip, B and J don't go every month so I think Chad was stretching it a little bit on that statement. Bonnie probably was hoping to capitalize on Chad for views, but he had a great time on the trip and that's all that matters to me! B and J love rving so Chad was able to really enjoy it without any sticks in the mud that really don't want to go!

If Sherri doesn't want to go, let her stay at home!! She's old enough to stay home without parents!
I loved this part too pointing out how Kevin works 9-5. :D I'm not a fan of Kevin, but I do see him more with Chad and I'll give him credit setting up a RV family trip after Chad told him he thought they should do this. I am also eating my words believing they wouldn't let Chad go to public school and I hope he does well. I think this was a big concession for Ruby to give in to Chad's wishes with school. This will give him a new start and I think Chad has a pretty good peer group that he is friends with at this school?
I agree, let Shari stay home from the RV trip. She's annoying.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

SwiftlyD wrote:1) I'm actually really glad Chad wasn't forced in to private school I hope he does better in public

2) am I the only one who feels like it's weird that Ruby who's a grown woman with enough money to buy cereal even if it's expensive only gives Russel a little bit? I'm not saying it's wrong for parents to have things just for them because they totally can I guess it's just not something I have experience wirh

100% weird weird weird to me too... my kids get the best of whatever we have. They’re growing and “it has 5 grams of protein per serving”... YES MORON AND YOUR KIDS NEED NUTRIENTS MORE THAN YOU CUZ THEY’RE GROWING! Typical Griffith’s behavior... put themselves before their kids in every way. This aspect of this family baffles me!

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

jaynshann wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:13 am
SwiftlyD wrote:1) I'm actually really glad Chad wasn't forced in to private school I hope he does better in public

100% weird weird weird to me too... my kids get the best of whatever we have. They’re growing and “it has 5 grams of protein per serving”... YES MORON AND YOUR KIDS NEED NUTRIENTS MORE THAN YOU CUZ THEY’RE GROWING! Typical Griffith’s behavior... put themselves before their kids in every way. This aspect of this family baffles me!

Chad needs to start serving his squirrel meal he has learnt to prepare for dinner that has a lot of protein. ;)
Lexxa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lexxa »

I think in the instance of Chad going to public school youtube was actually helpful. We all knew that’s where Chad wanted to go and I feel like that impacted their decision.
SwiftlyD
Talker
Talker

jaynshann wrote:

My dad used to make or try to make me eat everything on my dinner plate as a kid which I hated but now that I'm older I think he just knew I was growing and needed food but he gave me pretty big portions. Wish we could say the same about Ruby.

Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

Of course Chad wants to go to public school. He knows he can just about get away with anything there. They’re not as strict as private schools. Going away has not changed him at all. He still thinks he’s hot stuff and he’s not at all. He was cute when he was younger but he’s getting more and more unattractive the older he gets. If he hooks up with the wrong kind of kids he will easily be lead astray. But I guess they can send him away again.
I seriously hope for Russell’s sake that they don’t get divorced but to promise your child something like that is ridiculous. You never know what the future brings.
One more thing. Who tells their 10 yr old daughter something is as black as her soul??? Ruby is a terrible mother.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

westcoastgirl92 wrote:why is ruby so obsessed with weird smells, like a stuffy room or the breath from their kids in the morning. its so weird to me, and also really awkward to look at this scenes. and more important so nasty towards her kids. i would be so embarrassed if my mother would have come to my room in the morning, said to me how much im stinking and put this on youtube.
Ellie is the same way. She likes sniffing her babies' pacifiers. And both Bonnie and Ellie have fed their babies like birds, putting food in their own mouths then feeding the baby from their mouths. Gross.
They are just a weird, weird family. Full stop.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:31 am
westcoastgirl92 wrote:why is ruby so obsessed with weird smells, like a stuffy room or the breath from their kids in the morning. its so weird to me, and also really awkward to look at this scenes. and more important so nasty towards her kids. i would be so embarrassed if my mother would have come to my room in the morning, said to me how much im stinking and put this on youtube.
Ellie is the same way. She likes sniffing her babies' pacifiers. And both Bonnie and Ellie have fed their babies like birds, putting food in their own mouths then feeding the baby from their mouths. Gross.

While on the topic, how about Bonnie (with Joel egging them on and paying them) having her kids lick her bare armpits. Yes, she did this! None of the Griffith girls are free from the weirdness. Again, the type of stuff a sibling would do it say, not grown parents. They seriously need to grow up since they have kids to put their influence on to.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:16 am Of course Chad wants to go to public school. He knows he can just about get away with anything there. They’re not as strict as private schools. Going away has not changed him at all. He still thinks he’s hot stuff and he’s not at all. He was cute when he was younger but he’s getting more and more unattractive the older he gets. If he hooks up with the wrong kind of kids he will easily be lead astray. But I guess they can send him away again.
I seriously hope for Russell’s sake that they don’t get divorced but to promise your child something like that is ridiculous. You never know what the future brings.
One more thing. Who tells their 10 yr old daughter something is as black as her soul??? Ruby is a terrible mother.
I've attended over a decade of private school and have had kids in public school and each have their rules. Chad had his public school friends in a vlog and they seen like average teenagers and you can't say they are the wrong kids. Believe me, you can find the "wrong kind of kids" in private school. Get away with anything will be the results of parenting, not the schools. I don't know if Kevin and Ruby have worked towards change, but it isn't the school's responsibility to parent, but it's the parents who set up the rules that apply at home and in the community --> school. Chad will make mistakes where Kevin and Ruby will need to provide the consequences to his actions.
I thought the divorce talk enabled them find a clickbait title. Russell didn't seem to know what divorce was. Black as your soul just shows how weird Ruby is.
8onyoutube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 8onyoutube »

Sarahmm98 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:10 am I literally want someone to run me over with a semi truck every time I see Ruby eat on camera, the moaning while she eats is disturbing...

:D LOL yes I see it to
8onyoutube
Amateur
Amateur

By the way why does ruby have her own cereal? Isn’t it kind of weird to have food that’s just for you. Most families share food, no? Or if she wants her own, why can’t she buy a bag for herself and one for the kids to share so they can have some?
8onyoutube
Amateur
Amateur

Happy+Charlie wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:33 am
nsf5555 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:36 pm
Catface2 wrote:Holy shit that woman has a shit ton of clothes..I hardly see her in the same thing. If she spent more time planning and cooking actual meals than shopping and planning her outfits they’d all be eating good! But alas...cereal for dinner.
I don’t know if this has already been said prior but I believe the reason Ruby, Bonnie, Ellie etc all buy so many clothes for themselves yet give their kids close to nothing is because Saint Jennifer revealed in an IG story months ago that she hates shopping. She never liked doing it herself so I’m sure that deprived her girls and that’s what’s got them all pent up on shopping. They were probably told “NO” all the time when asking to shop when they were little and that has turned into several shopping addictions. Granted it was never a necessity for Jennifer to take her kids shopping ALL the time but didn’t her kids have to share coats? I can kind of see why there are some bad shopping habits among the Griffiths...

What I also have an issue with is that these Moms can profit off of filming their kids and using the riches on themselves. I’m sorry but last I checked, it’s the kids who get the views, not the Moms. All these Griffiths kids are getting screwed over and they don’t even know it. I hope some of them stumble across these threads someday and realize what’s happening.

I agree....however, you would think that shopping would spill over to buying for anyone, meaning she would be buying stuff for her kids too that they didn't necessarily need. I think in addition to them doing without when they were growing up, it is the mentality that adults are the ones making money, so they get whatever they want, and the kids don't get theirs until they are adults and can make the choice themselves to buy whatever. Jennifer made a comment recently, something like, these cookies/candy are too good for the kids to have. They treat the kids like they are beneath them and not worthy. While a lot of parents put their children on a high pedestal and want to share everything and give them new experiences, the Griffith clan doesn't see it that way. It's only fun if the mom and dad get something out of it. Being a parent is also about putting aside your hangups, and showing your children what there is to life. Ruby said in the past she isn't into doing crafts and stuff like that; therefore, she didn't do any of that stuff with her kids (until recently, since they are old enough to go at it by themselves). At least she does have the kids participating and trying out sports/activities, whereas Bonnie is happy to have her children doing nothing and even when they do sign up for an activity (Cody and Boston in baseball) Bonnie and Joel pick and choose when the boys would go to games/practice.

I had to chuckle when Ruby told Chad, ....dad has a 9-5 job so we can't just go whenever....was she throwing shade at Bonnie and Joel, lol. She could have said, dad's job is more restricting than others. At least she didn't say, "dad has a job, we can't just go....."

I have a question for anyone who practices the same faith.......is learning an instrument a strong recommendation from the church, because it does seem that this is the one thing all the Griffith clan is committed to, their children learning an instrument, and I have seen it with other families too.
The “cookies/candy are to good for the kids to have” makes me think of the mean principle in Matilda lol
Drama_llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_llama »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 am
lmmomSD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:31 am

While on the topic, how about Bonnie (with Joel egging them on and paying them) having her kids lick her bare armpits. Yes, she did this! None of the Griffith girls are free from the weirdness. Again, the type of stuff a sibling would do it say, not grown parents. They seriously need to grow up since they have kids to put their influence on to.
Oh my god that’s disgusting!!

I feel like the most “normal” (well as normal as you can be coming from that family anyway) Out of that family is big Julie and Beau and I know Julie has done some pretty weird stuff for example the bird feeding thing with their youngest, not sure about Beau I don’t watch him often.

What order do the siblings go in?
Just along for the drama 😂
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Ruby, on divorce: "We love each other too much, we need each other too much, and we love you kids. We're just not going to let that happen." So the thousands of children watching whose parents are divorced are thinking what right now??? And then she transitions into how she had to find a "cute outfit" to wear for the day. And don't even get me started on her waking her teenager up while commenting on his body odour and filming it.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Drama_llama wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:43 am
Happy+Charlie wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 am
lmmomSD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:31 am Ellie is the same way. She likes sniffing her babies' pacifiers. And both Bonnie and Ellie have fed their babies like birds, putting food in their own mouths then feeding the baby from their mouths. Gross.

I feel like the most “normal” (well as normal as you can be coming from that family anyway) Out of that family is big Julie and Beau and I know Julie has done some pretty weird stuff for example the bird feeding thing with their youngest, not sure about Beau I don’t watch him often.

I am really uncomfortable with Julie. Maybe it's her racist and creepy husband more than her, but the whole dynamic is yucky to me. Julie going on about her 'funny' mental health patients was enough to throw me off for good. I don't even see how she could have practiced as a nurse to be honest. In my opinion, Beau is probably the most "normal" just because he tends to try at least to keep his family off the damn internet.
SwiftlyD
Talker
Talker

natalka81 wrote:
Drama_llama wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:43 am
Happy+Charlie wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 am While on the topic, how about Bonnie (with Joel egging them on and paying them) having her kids lick her bare armpits. Yes, she did this! None of the Griffith girls are free from the weirdness. Again, the type of stuff a sibling would do it say, not grown parents. They seriously need to grow up since they have kids to put their influence on to.

I am really uncomfortable with Julie. Maybe it's her racist and creepy husband more than her, but the whole dynamic is yucky to me. Julie going on about her 'funny' mental health patients was enough to throw me off for good. I don't even see how she could have practiced as a nurse to be honest. In my opinion, Beau is probably the most "normal" just because he tends to try at least to keep his family off the damn internet.
When I saw the siblings q&a I honestly thought beau was gay at first for some reason. Lol.

Return to “8 Passengers”