Bonnie Hoellein: Drugs, Plugs & 4 Terrified Mugs | Part #57

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Drugs, Plugs & 4 Terrified Mugs | Part #57

Unread post by YTIG60 »

jaynshann wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:18 pm I think it’s against the YTMD rules to repost another channels video (someone correct me if lm wrong please l just want to follow what l think is a rule??) but if you all the chance look at the last video put out by “Meet The Millers” regarding this issue. I can’t decide if they are accurately describing the reality of what will come to be (of course they are HUGELY BIAS) or shrewd as snakes. The fact he’s good friends with Shay makes me lean towards the later.... THOUGHTS??? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't know what I did could be possibly against the rules. I will not do it again if this isn't allowed and I'm sorry. I actually saw the first J House video posted on 8 passengers since I don't follow J House Vlogs, and my interest was with the upcoming changes with YouTube.
I hope a mod will clarify the rules so I don't violate them. Thanks and I wish I could remove the link, but I can't, but I will not do it again.
DoubleCCatCrew
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DoubleCCatCrew »

I’ve been a lurker for awhile and that recent picture of Bon Bon. OH MY HELL WAS THIS THE GOAL?! I am by absolutely no means body shaming. I used to adore Bonnie. She was beautiful! But these modifications are just horrific. It breaks my heart for her. Image

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

Like I said before about her halloween costume-her kids are her accessories and her butt is the star of the show. Is my point from a few pages ago more clear after that vlog? It's body shaming- Im shaming/pointing out Bonnie's self absorption. Show off your surgery, I dont care but your kids are not your accessories. She clearly said the kids didnt want to wear those costumes to school.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

YTIG60 wrote:
jaynshann wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:18 pm I think it’s against the YTMD rules to repost another channels video (someone correct me if lm wrong please l just want to follow what l think is a rule??) but if you all the chance look at the last video put out by “Meet The Millers” regarding this issue. I can’t decide if they are accurately describing the reality of what will come to be (of course they are HUGELY BIAS) or shrewd as snakes. The fact he’s good friends with Shay makes me lean towards the later.... THOUGHTS??? Image

I didn't know what I did could be possibly against the rules. I will not do it again if this isn't allowed and I'm sorry. I actually saw the first J House video posted on 8 passengers since I don't follow J House Vlogs, and my interest was with the upcoming changes with YouTube.
I hope a mod will clarify the rules so I don't violate them. Thanks and I wish I could remove the link, but I can't, but I will not do it again.
Oh didn’t even see you did it. I really meant me... lol
I’m prob wrong?? I saw someone say that in JessFam forum and get upset... not sure if it’s true??? ImageImageImage

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

amyfalafalagain wrote:Like I said before about her halloween costume-her kids are her accessories and her butt is the star of the show. Is my point from a few pages ago more clear after that vlog? It's body shaming- Im shaming/pointing out Bonnie's self absorption. Show off your surgery, I dont care but your kids are not your accessories. She clearly said the kids didnt want to wear those costumes to school.
Your point is for sure clear... but to me it always was because this is classic Bonnie. Their whole life is built around your highness! I hope Lincoln keeps his tenacity!Originally Olivia was what 5 maybe when they started making videos and she was a sassy little thing! Gone... then you saw it in Cody... but it’s gone. Boston looks blank and confused about how to react... he used to be a pistol and l loved it! Kid by kid the “the though shall obey and bow down to the queen” has turned her kids into a submissive bunch. Respect your parents ABSOLUTELY! There is something different and dysfunctional that exudes from them. I don’t know if Bonnie has changed as she’s gotten “fame” (cough cough) or we just see her for what she is but yeah it’s sick!

DoubleCCatCrew
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DoubleCCatCrew »

jaynshann wrote:
amyfalafalagain wrote:Like I said before about her halloween costume-her kids are her accessories and her butt is the star of the show. Is my point from a few pages ago more clear after that vlog? It's body shaming- Im shaming/pointing out Bonnie's self absorption. Show off your surgery, I dont care but your kids are not your accessories. She clearly said the kids didnt want to wear those costumes to school.
Your point is for sure clear... but to me it always was because this is classic r Bonnie. Their ex era whole life is built around your highness! I hope Lincoln keeps his tenacity!Originally Olivia was what 5 maybe when they started making videos and she was a sassy little thing! Gone... then you saw it in Cody... but it’s gone. Boston looks blank and confused about how to react... he used to be a pistol and l loved it! Kid by kid the “the though shall obey and bow down to the queen” has turned her kids into a submissive bunch. Respect your parents ABSOLUTELY! There is something different and dysfunctional that exudes from them. I don’t know if Bonnie has changed as she’s gotten “fame” (cough cough) or we just see her for what she is but yeah it’s sick!

Boston has always been my favorite. He used to be the sweetest little spit fire and I adored him for that. Now he acts like a dog who has been beaten. The fear in his eyes. No wonder he has to say I love you first to his Queen of a mother. He fears her, and she loves it! It’s disgusting.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jaynshann wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: I didn't know what I did could be possibly against the rules. I will not do it again if this isn't allowed and I'm sorry. I actually saw the first J House video posted on 8 passengers since I don't follow J House Vlogs, and my interest was with the upcoming changes with YouTube.
Oh didn’t even see you did it. I really meant me... lol
I’m prob wrong?? I saw someone say that in JessFam forum and get upset... not sure if it’s true??? ImageImageImage

If it's a rule, I don't know that it's been rigidly enforced here, because people cross-post about the Griffiths a lot.
I'm just still a little put off by someone who is trying to express a professional point of view and change the mind of the FTC using a poop emoji.
Jeremy is VERY shrewd. Don't have any doubts about that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

The FTC also published a website specifically for influencers to REMIND them of the law. YT videos and all SM posts (including IG) have to be clearly labeled as #ad, #sponsored, etc., if they contain ANY sort of advertising relationship. And it can't be hidden away at the bottom of the description box

This includes brand deals, but also includes disclosing anything sent for free (clothing, makeup, toys, merch, gift cards, etc.), working with any sort of company or brand (like restaurants, AirBnB, hair plugs, lipo, car dealership, etc.) and things like free trips/hotel rooms of any sort.

Any of these things in a video/post means they have to be labeled as an #AD. Bonnie and Joel's videos will all be #ADs now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bonnie and Joel have never been fully honest about disclosing things. BTW, this is not a new law, but the FTC is definitely cracking down big time.

FTC page: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busines ... nfluencers

News story about it: https://www.tubefilter.com/2019/11/06/t ... d-content/
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:56 pm Like I said before about her halloween costume-her kids are her accessories and her butt is the star of the show. Is my point from a few pages ago more clear after that vlog? It's body shaming- Im shaming/pointing out Bonnie's self absorption. Show off your surgery, I dont care but your kids are not your accessories. She clearly said the kids didnt want to wear those costumes to school.
Yes! Bonnie is a terrible mother and person. Her kids are broken. They are probably too scared to even ask to wear a different costume. They trick or treated in these costumes that bonnie picked to make bonnie and bonnie alone happy. She clearly lied on her Instagram to make her followers happy when she said they could wear whatever they wanted to school and trick or treating. Honestly, Bonnie IMO is the worst of all the siblings when it comes to parenting. Maybe it's the Bonnie Joel combo since he's such an enabler. I think Jared brings Ellie back down to earth and really cares for his children. Not Joel!
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I’m sorry in advance for popping in to this thread once every ~2 months without doing much reading prior to whatever question I have to ask, but are people concerned about Cody’s height yet? Boston’s just about surpassed him or will be within the next few months to a year. I know Boston can be tall for his age and Cody can be small for his age, but a two year difference? Is Boston *actually* tall for his age compared to other kids or is he still shorter than average? Because their parents are awfully short, so how short would that make Cody if Boston was just tall for their family?

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

opangatay wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:21 am I’m sorry in advance for popping in to this thread once every ~2 months without doing much reading prior to whatever question I have to ask, but are people concerned about Cody’s height yet? Boston’s just about surpassed him or will be within the next few months to a year. I know Boston can be tall for his age and Cody can be small for his age, but a two year difference? Is Boston *actually* tall for his age compared to other kids or is he still shorter than average? Because their parents are awfully short, so how short would that make Cody if Boston was just tall for their family?
It's just genetics. Bonnie and Joel are both VERY short—I think Joel might only be about 5'5". But Bonnie's father seems pretty tall. Maybe Boston gets his height from those genes?! Although, lots of kids go through growth spurts around puberty. I don't think Olivia is going to be taller than Bonnie.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

I’m on vacation every single day because I love my occupation aaaye 🎼🎼🎤🎹🎵🎵🎵
I have no patience every single day🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵
my children are an irritation every single day
because I love my own intentions 🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵
aaaheee
I’m on vacation 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵
and I call it occupation 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵every single day,
while I put on my foundation 🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵every single day🎶🎶🎶🎶 aaahee
cause I just hate education 🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵
and to ever work one day🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵
I’m on vacation 🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵every single day
cause I have the situation 🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵every single day
to parade my operation and a spouse to my attention 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

So is Bri's home in Montana now? On IG she had a post saying she had been together with her husband for one day this month so I'm assuming she has been in Utah helping Bonnie?
Did anyone figure out if Bonnie and Joel are on vacation with E&J? Another vacation now...simply amazing. What is wrong with these people. They have 52 days to figure out if all their past uploaded videos meets FTC/COPPA standards and what will they do going forward. Creators don't need managers, they all need lawyers with the responsibility they will soon have uploading a video with their kids.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kate wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:48 pm
Parktown wrote:I’m on vacation every single day because I love my occupation aaaye ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I have no patience every single dayImageImageImageImageImage
my children are an irritation every single day
because I love my own intentions ImageImageImageImageImage
aaaheee
I’m on vacation ImageImageImageImageImageImage
and I call it occupation ImageImageImageImageImageevery single day,
while I put on my foundation ImageImageImageImageImageImageevery single dayImageImageImageImage aaahee
cause I just hate education ImageImageImageImageImageImage
and to ever work one dayImageImageImageImageImage
I’m on vacation ImageImageImageImageImageevery single day
cause I have the situation ImageImageImageImageImageImageevery single day
to parade my operation and a spouse to my attention ImageImageImageImageImage EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!
Image Is you okay?
Spoofing her insta! Just fine 😇
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

So the spending fast continues after Joel puts used tracks on his ATV that is not inexpensive or necessary.
As a business, they didn't need to talk negatively about models who they said were paid and "weren't nice to us." It looks unprofessional and does nice to them include their opinions of Bollie products? Pure speculations, I doubt a previous plus size model likes the picture on the Bollie site with her standing next to Ellie wearing their lounge dress.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:47 am So the spending fast continues after Joel puts used tracks on his ATV that is not inexpensive or necessary.
As a business, they didn't need to talk negatively about models who they said were paid and "weren't nice to us." It looks unprofessional and does nice to them include their opinions of Bollie products? Pure speculations, I doubt a previous plus size model likes the picture on the Bollie site with her standing next to Ellie wearing their lounge dress.
Where did she talk about the models? It’s pretty clear their plus size clothing does not fit their plus size models very well, so that must be really frustrating. I haven’t seen a picture of a 2x or 3x model wearing that button down plaid shirt that’s buttoned.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Sorry for the duplicate post, I just saw Bonnie’s vlog. Of course they think because they paid the models, the models have to kiss their ass. Maybe they didn’t like the clothes. Maybe they felt frumpy and unattractive in them.

The model in the vlog said she’s an 18. That’s the lower end of a 2x and she had to wear the 3x button down top.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

When you pay someone for a service they are giving back as much as you pay, by working!
It’s the same with you Bonnie why aren’t you being nice to us? We pay you?
.....and on another thought why does Ellie act like a giddy 10 year old each time any male speaks to her? You would think some preschooler told her she has cute ponytails!
Really surprising how immature and stunted their growth is!
Also Hello! Did they forget they didn’t have large sizes when they started off?! They are bashing other companies to make themselves look good! The same at the Karda event! They were classy everyone crass! They really make themselves look like such fools not even knowing it!
....and why would they even compare themselves to other clothe companies?
They have nowhere near the inventory! They are either delusional or just going for the quick grab while it lasts!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Do you think they are buying views? Their last two vlogs have over 100k views, and almost all the past vlogs currrently have much less. Just a thought.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Liz_444 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:30 am Do you think they are buying views? Their last two vlogs have over 100k views, and almost all the past vlogs currrently have much less. Just a thought.
They could be with their downward trend in views. There are a couple of older vlogs that are seeing views from a year and three years ago. Their Halloween vlogs use to do a lot better. Halloween vlogs (2014-2017) would receive between 2 to 9 million views and last year video they were over 400 thousand so this is actually a low view number on the 2019 Halloween vlog. To give you idea things are not good last year's Jimmy Kimmel Lincoln vlog saw over 3 million views and this year's Kimmel vlog is 172,000. Comments off have had a negative impact.
I think their bigger problem going forward is trying to figure out how they are not uploading child directed videos. The Halloween and Crazy Hair Day videos would be a topic kids would like to watch and personal/targeted ads (lot less money) shouldn't be attached to them or face a possible enormous fine. I'm not sure their viewers are prepared to watch Bonnie sell Bollie clothing or Joel riding his ATV or cutting his lawn.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”