E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Catface2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:58 am Hope they enjoy their beach trip.. they won’t be able to afford another one. I bet queen ellie has ALL kinds of energy on vacay. Let me guess..a new baby will pop out in August. :?
I just now seen what you were talking about-wow! No mention before the trip that they were going somewhere. The big one for me-they don't even say when they will once again be uploading vlogs again. IMO they will find this to be BIG mistake-they don't have a whole lot of views on their vlogs with them on a set upload schedule!

One thing E and J have said is they would just do more brand deals with the changes. Well, I just read an article from the FTC that there are going to be really cracking down on influencers and advertisements. It has to be clearly stated that it is an ad and not just by hashtagging the vlog. You must have used the product you are advertising. Jared's eye procedure was a sponsored deal and they never mentioned it. Kevin said it was so it's not just speculation.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:21 am One thing E and J have said is they would just do more brand deals with the changes. Well, I just read an article from the FTC that there are going to be really cracking down on influencers and advertisements. It has to be clearly stated that it is an ad and not just by hashtagging the vlog. You must have used the product you are advertising. Jared's eye procedure was a sponsored deal and they never mentioned it. Kevin said it was so it's not just speculation.
Brand deals can turn viewers off. They also will experience a small audience that could affect what they are paid.

More government regulations coming down on creators...what could go wrong.
From a Retailer and Consumer Law site....Going forward, brands should consider referring influencers to the FTC’s Disclosure 101 Guide in its agreements as a reminder that influencers are potentially liable for failure to comply with the Endorsement Guides.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I’m sure they’re in Mexico. Bonnie and Joel have been mentioning going there soon and Allie straight up said she was going there on her vlog today.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Catface2 wrote:I’m sure they’re in Mexico. Bonnie and Joel have been mentioning going there soon and Allie straight up said she was going there on her vlog today.
So they’re going on an anniversary trip with her sister and random other couple? Can they not be alone together for a week? Sure sounds like true love that will last a lifetime....
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

angelfire89 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:23 pm
Catface2 wrote:I’m sure they’re in Mexico. Bonnie and Joel have been mentioning going there soon and Allie straight up said she was going there on her vlog today.
So they’re going on an anniversary trip with her sister and random other couple? Can they not be alone together for a week? Sure sounds like true love that will last a lifetime....
I'm confuse on Jared's insta the Bollie account said have a great time so maybe bonnie isn't going with them wouldn't they want to go together just alone
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

geezlouise_99 wrote:
I'm confuse on Jared's insta the Bollie account said have a great time so maybe bonnie isn't going with them wouldn't they want to go together just alone
Im pretty certain they have a manager for it. I've been noticing captions that are well written and not full of errors so.... pretty out of character for this lot #sorrynotsorry

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

most comments says she will probs have a baby and agree shouldn't they go away them selves like without bonnie and that sure they can do stuff without them
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Thread Title: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper