Flipside of the Moon

flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by flpsideofthpsychward »

Good lord she needs to do something with that lip filler. Her new video, she looks like she has a damn mustache. And, could she have sounded any more annoyed when she wished everyone a happy Veterans day?
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

Why is she saying Miluakee has the cleanest water in the country/ world???? I feel like she pulled that straight outta her behind because I googled it....and Miluakee dosen't show up anywhere

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Maybe I'm crazy but I think she should be cutting up Beau's grapes and "bluebs".... And why does she call then Bluebs? Every time she says that I think of pubes

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

MamaTweet wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:07 pm Maybe I'm crazy but I think she should be cutting up Beau's grapes and "bluebs".... And why does she call then Bluebs? Every time she says that I think of pubes Image

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
Agreed! Grapes are one of the biggest choking hazards for young kids and I know he's in kindergarten but still, accidents can happen.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

She thought that she was going to flex on YT with the house. She's paying for every single penny of that purchase, with her wellbeing. Its literally an energy vampire. You can see all of the stress she's under. Keep life simple.... is the lesson of the day for me.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

I hope Beau rebels and throws away the parts of his lunch he didn't eat just so she can chill tf out. Why doesn't she spend her energy on her other kids and let him be. I think he is the golden first child and she is having a hard time letting him grow up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

DasHappy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:52 pm I hope Beau rebels and throws away the parts of his lunch he didn't eat just so she can chill tf out. Why doesn't she spend her energy on her other kids and let him be. I think he is the golden first child and she is having a hard time letting him grow up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Oh for sure about Beau being the golden child. I can see her favoring Beau and Pax and leaving Kai in the dust, just like KKandbabyJ
Natalie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Natalie »

Beau is definitely her favourite.
She was describing them all once and I can't remember what she said, something like he was her whole heart and her best friend
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

Natalie wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:34 am Beau is definitely her favourite.
She was describing them all once and I can't remember what she said, something like he was her whole heart and her best friend
I vaguely remember this. I wish I could remember the video!
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

This bitch really just uploaded a picture of Kai and Pax and in her caption called Kai, Beau. Kai will forever be the forgotten middle child. Another Keren Swan.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

What a snoozefest😴
Beau's "snacky" lunches look so unappetizing. It's like her entire day revolves around that kid's lunchtime. Hey Christiana, Kai, (you know that other kid of yours) he needs a haircut too.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I'm saying it here first...lol...her kids are going to get a whack of second rate toys and absolute junk. Probably new lunch kits and thermos for everyone.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

wonder if she's going to post anything else before the end of the year or if she's letting her channel go for good.
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

logicalnonsense wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:35 am wonder if she's going to post anything else before the end of the year or if she's letting her channel go for good.
I'm assuming she's letting it go, or she will read here and post out of spite. Lol, I think it's hilarious that she said she doesn't post for personal financial reasons, she just donates all the money to charity, but I think it's a very large coincidence when YT disabled comments and messed with peoples engagement that she decided to stop doing it as much or at all. There's no way that money was going to charity, unless you consider the McMansion charity.
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

I have a feeling she couldn't handle the criticism but she'll be back when she wants to show off new renovations.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

It's crazy kai is the forgotten one because he's by far her cutest kid. his curls are so darling! i think it's a product of how exhausting it must be to have 3 kids so close together, kai needs a lot of attention unlike beau but he's not the baby like pax. honestly the way she vlogs her life makes it seem lowkey miserable and exhausting.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

luci417 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:14 pm It's crazy kai is the forgotten one because he's by far her cutest kid. his curls are so darling! i think it's a product of how exhausting it must be to have 3 kids so close together, kai needs a lot of attention unlike beau but he's not the baby like pax. honestly the way she vlogs her life makes it seem lowkey miserable and exhausting.
Sadly, no more curls. She got them all cut off!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think its safe to say we ran this crazy b!tch out of town :) She's never coming back. lol

(she probably will to show off her AWFUL renos)
luxiee

Unread post by luxiee »

I used to watch all of Christiana's videos religiously and I only stopped about 6-7 months ago because I was too busy with my life. I decided to take a quick look at her channel 3 days ago, and I noticed that her last video was about a month old and that's how I came across this forum. I think a lot of the comments on here are simply unwarranted-just put yourself in her shoes, would you want to be gossiped about on the internet, made fun of, called names just because you have a youtube channel? But that being said, I don't like the exploitation of children and I think mothers on youtube should stop parading their children like they would with their accessories. The whole idea-not the execution-appalls me. First off, the children cannot consent, let alone think about the ramifications of having their privacy stolen from them. Secondly, the whole gist of the videos is to portray the mothers as the protagonists, I can't believe that some women have such low self esteem that they have to resort to making videos to feel appreciated, even lionized. I mean, why become a housewife if you crave that attention? It beggars belief that parents can disregard their own children's security and privacy for some views and in Christiana's case, she scares them and laughs at them when they start crying. This isn't funny Christiana, you have everything you ever wanted, and I think it's a good thing that you've stopped making videos. Worry about the safety and privacy of your family and children, people on the internet ARE NOT your friends/family. And please, delete the videos where you're sharing embarrassing details about your babies, they never signed up for that.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

luxiee wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:42 am I used to watch all of Christiana's videos religiously and I only stopped about 6-7 months ago because I was too busy with my life. I decided to take a quick look at her channel 3 days ago, and I noticed that her last video was about a month old and that's how I came across this forum. I think a lot of the comments on here are simply unwarranted-just put yourself in her shoes, would you want to be gossiped about on the internet, made fun of, called names just because you have a youtube channel? But that being said, I don't like the exploitation of children and I think mothers on youtube should stop parading their children like they would with their accessories. The whole idea-not the execution-appalls me. First off, the children cannot consent, let alone think about the ramifications of having their privacy stolen from them. Secondly, the whole gist of the videos is to portray the mothers as the protagonists, I can't believe that some women have such low self esteem that they have to resort to making videos to feel appreciated, even lionized. I mean, why become a housewife if you crave that attention? It beggars belief that parents can disregard their own children's security and privacy for some views and in Christiana's case, she scares them and laughs at them when they start crying. This isn't funny Christiana, you have everything you ever wanted, and I think it's a good thing that you've stopped making videos. Worry about the safety and privacy of your family and children, people on the internet ARE NOT your friends/family. And please, delete the videos where you're sharing embarrassing details about your babies, they never signed up for that.
The woman openly terrorized her children and put them in dangerous situations only to laugh when they were hurt and/or scared. She's a piece of anorexic sh!t.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”