BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 68)

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by Evian »

I can see frank and Britney making a bigger deal out of scar scars little allergic reaction than Nolan's DMD.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Now she’s whoring out energy bars.guess she forgot to eat one the day if Nolan’s appointment. She is such a great person to have sponsoring your product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

When asked how she does it.

Sooooo then why not add 1 more?!?

katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I’m still shocked (not surprised) that they took Scarlett on the flight 24hrs after she hit out of the ER. In the last video the day just hours after they got out of the ER Scarlett was still broken out in rashes and mentioned she was clearly irritated the entire day yet she still takes her to California.

Im shocked she’s even updated ppl on Nolan’s health but it annoyed me when she said nothing dramatic has changed with Nolan then goes on to say “it takes him longer to stand up, he has muscles have decreased and she gets calls almost everyday from school that he fell and got hurt”Image.
If the school is aware that Nolan has a disability, (not saying they’re are or not, just saying/assuming) can she get in trouble if he keeps getting injured and then it’s considered as neglect ?

AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

Also why couldn’t she have left Scarlett at her actual grandparents house during Nolan’s appointments?? She left the other 3 why not their actual grandchild?!

This is such a trainwreck and I can’t look away but I love seeing updates from the beautiful 3 children original children. It makes me so mad that there are people who can’t have children that these kids were given her as a mother! She is stressed out to the max and still thinking about more kids?! Ugh.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by smom12 »

Funny how she said the kids were With Franks parents because here they are with Eans.

You’re fucking gross Britney.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Of course she says they’re with Frank’s parents. I bet they bolted after the appointment and had his parents watch the kids before Ean picked them up. She’s a witch.

I wonder if she is going to have trouble keeping therapists around for Nolan if she doesn’t follow their recommendations. How long ago was it that she said he’d start wearing his braces during the day? Never happened. Things like that take time too, as there are adjustment periods and typically kids are put on a wearing schedule until they can wear them all day. If I was her PT, I wouldn’t want to waste my time seeing a patient who isn’t going to do what I say.

Loved the part she snuck in about Nolan not being able to watch the iPad in the car because he didn’t get into his seat fast enough
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I never watch her instagram stories and now I'm reminded any I never do, holy. Is her ig purely dedicated to sponsorships? She advertises that stupid face cream and then some energy ball... my god

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

smom12 wrote:Funny how she said the kids were With Franks parents because here they are with Eans.

Wtf is wrong with her?! Dude this pisses me off. She has ALWAYS tried to make it seem like Ean and his family are useless and don’t care about the kids but we all knew the truth. Ugh I wish Ean would publicly defend himself. She slanders him. Remember when she threatened to sue people on here? He should threaten to sue her.

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:29 pm
smom12 wrote:Funny how she said the kids were With Franks parents because here they are with Eans.

Wtf is wrong with her?! Dude this pisses me off. She has ALWAYS tried to make it seem like Ean and his family are useless and don’t care about the kids but we all knew the truth. Ugh I wish Ean would publicly defend himself. She slanders him. Remember when she threatened to sue people on here? He should threaten to sue her.

Why does she do that? She acts like frank and his family are so amazing but are they really? He really should either defend himself or sue her for how much she has bashed him. Anyone know their custody agreement? I think he should fight to get them more if possible.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Wow I'm guessing Ean's family probably hates Britney, and she just wants her viewers to think Frank's mom and dad are so wonderful.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Weren't Frank's parents watching them two weekends ago when they went to Cali? It looks like that picture is from this past weekend. Correct me if I'm wrong.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

hellodolly_ wrote:Weren't Frank's parents watching them two weekends ago when they went to Cali? It looks like that picture is from this past weekend. Correct me if I'm wrong.
they j went to California on Friday

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

AcaBetic99 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:16 pm Also why couldn’t she have left Scarlett at her actual grandparents house during Nolan’s appointments?? She left the other 3 why not their actual grandchild?!

This is such a trainwreck and I can’t look away but I love seeing updates from the beautiful 3 children original children. It makes me so mad that there are people who can’t have children that these kids were given her as a mother! She is stressed out to the max and still thinking about more kids?! Ugh.

This is so true, and she said she didn’t bring the kids to Cali because it is too hard to travel with them.. but she wants to add more. 🤯 why? She clearly doesn’t enjoy motherhood.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Remember when Britney got angry when people told her that she had her hands full 😂
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

AcaBetic99 wrote:Image

When asked how she does it.

Sooooo then why not add 1 more?!?

It’s so annoying when she humble brags saying she has nooo idea how she does it all

She is not a positive person at all so her delusions are making an appearance. And then showing off her horrid grammar to say “my kids is honestly what keeps me going”...like bitch please. That sponsorship money is what keeps you going.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

smom12 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:24 pm Funny how she said the kids were With Franks parents because here they are with Eans.

Lmao this is amazing. Thanks so much for finding this.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

I could write a novel about all of the things in today’s video but to sum it up. The video pretty much explains the situation with Nolan’s health and her helping him. She talked about him briefly, only after complaining about how mentally tired she was and how difficult managing the other children was for her. She basically repeated the same thing she’s been saying for the past two years. It sounds like she goes to these appointments and they ask her if she’s helping him with physical therapy, medications and ankle boots. She gives excuses as to why she hasn’t been, and then they tell her she needs to and she says how important it is to her and how she’s going to get right on it. In 6 months it will be the same story, no changes.

Then she gets overwhelmed planning her trip talking about her favorite child Scarlett and is too preoccupied with shopping and traveling to see fake friends and is a shitty mom.

Also thought it was sad that the kids were going to Frank’s parents house. They should be spending that time with their actual family. Even if Ean had to work, they should be with his family, not Frank’s.

To top it off they took Scarlett across the country 24 hours after that allergic reaction while she’s still on steroids and keep her out at a drunken party until crazy hours of the night, especially considering she’s acclimated to Eastern time, not Pacific. She is a crappy mom.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Evian wrote:I can see frank and Britney making a bigger deal out of scar scars little allergic reaction than Nolan's DMD.

OH SHIT THAT IS TRUE AND DEEP AF!!!! B

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So she brought a doona on amazon and it didnt arrive in time (who the fuck buys something like that two days before a trip??), so she goes to buybuybaby and forks out another $500 on one....

For her 10 month old chunk... right!

And she checked it in at the airport, so no doubt it got throughly thrown around

Return to “Britneyandbaby”