JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Candyheart
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Unread post by Candyheart »

Call me Debbie because I'm about to be a downer I feel like the video wasn't that great and it was mashed togther in a hurry I dont understand how people are getting emotional she got pregnant on purpose and supposedly have not making it to sixteen and pregnant she started her own YouTube like wake up and smell the coffe folk she's a fake person!!

So was t&c at the party? I mean if they can fly freinds out from across the US they should of made sure T&C where included just like the other kids.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

webby wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:28 am she makes sure to include "surprising" the kids with a trip to Hawaii but there's zero mention of her father-in-law's death. but I'm not surprised bc it's obvious Hawaii was a bigger priority in her life than husband's father who died 10 days after her miracle child was born. she didn't even go to the funeral services so....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
She never filmed anything abot Chris' dad though, so what would there be to show? and wasnt Addie like a few weeks old when his dad died? I dunno, this seems like a super petty and weird thing to pick apart. It was a video about the last 10 years of her life obviously lots was left out, you know? also, it is HER story so she focused on the stuff about herself.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

A lot of that video was directly from her previous montage video, so I wanna know what took her so long to edit this one.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Wasnt most of that video just copied from the one she did last year for her 9 year anniversary on YouTube?! It was the same music and same voiceover!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Sparklingdee wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:05 pm Wasnt most of that video just copied from the one she did last year for her 9 year anniversary on YouTube?! It was the same music and same voiceover!
Not surprised she would be lazy and do that
lmlmlm1111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lmlmlm1111 »

People on here act like they hate her yet it seems like a large chunk of their lives revolve around her channel. If you hate her so much, don’t watch her tbh it’s not difficult. You religiously follow her every move on every social media and find the dumbest things to criticise. Yes, some things she does are wrong but come on. Some of the things that get said make no sense like one of the kids will turn out like their Dad based on selected clips of their life. Recently people are complaining about the 10 year and that she didn’t include all the negative things that have happened. Wtf, why would she make negative things in her life a large part of the video that is supposed to be a celebration. You need to chill.
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

That video was really bad.
It's all princess Lilia, baby landon and bratty. Where were the twins? Especially kyson? Where are Tommy and caden? Chris was in 75% of that video and therefore Tommy and caden have been present in Jess' life for nearly the same amount.
Where was Gabe? Considering that is where her channel started.
Where is Drake considering he is the one who made her famous?

I personally didn't feel it was well edited. Her older video before Addie was better. This just felt like a rushed job. Especially as it was late. She was clearly working on it last minute. The last clip of everyone behind the letters would have taken all of 5minutes to insert. Not 5 days.
10 years on YouTube and still not 1million subs. That's not something to celebrate. I've had an account for 15 years. Maybe I should have party?
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

lmlmlm1111 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:37 pm People on here act like they hate her yet it seems like a large chunk of their lives revolve around her channel. If you hate her so much, don’t watch her tbh it’s not difficult. You religiously follow her every move on every social media and find the dumbest things to criticise. Yes, some things she does are wrong but come on. Some of the things that get said make no sense like one of the kids will turn out like their Dad based on selected clips of their life. Recently people are complaining about the 10 year and that she didn’t include all the negative things that have happened. Wtf, why would she make negative things in her life a large part of the video that is supposed to be a celebration. You need to chill.
The thing is, you searched her name on Google. Found this website. Realised it was calling her out on all her bullshit. Yet you still continued to read and then decided to create an account and comment 🤦‍♀️
As for your comment. She says dozens (if not hundreds of times) that she like to keep things real. That she includes lifes ups and downs. So where are the downs? Even her old "confused hers our story" made her life seem perfect. She's not real. She's fake. And all the negative stuff that has happened in her life is a direct result of her shitty choice. One. Getting knocked up intentionally 4 times. Marrying a cheater twice. And exploiting her children so she can boast about her bank balance.
You're on the wrong site if you haven't realised
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Trolls gotta love them..Jess mentioned some where she didn't know about her site but her minions sure do so I'm pretty sure her saying she has no knowledge of this site is a stright up lie.
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

God I am surprised she didnt post for national red head day.
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

laura_x_beth wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:47 pm
lmlmlm1111 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:37 pm People on here act like they hate her yet it seems like a large chunk of their lives revolve around her channel. If you hate her so much, don’t watch her tbh it’s not difficult. You religiously follow her every move on every social media and find the dumbest things to criticise. Yes, some things she does are wrong but come on. Some of the things that get said make no sense like one of the kids will turn out like their Dad based on selected clips of their life. Recently people are complaining about the 10 year and that she didn’t include all the negative things that have happened. Wtf, why would she make negative things in her life a large part of the video that is supposed to be a celebration. You need to chill.
The thing is, you searched her name on Google. Found this website. Realised it was calling her out on all her bullshit. Yet you still continued to read and then decided to create an account and comment 🤦‍♀️
As for your comment. She says dozens (if not hundreds of times) that she like to keep things real. That she includes lifes ups and downs. So where are the downs? Even her old "confused hers our story" made her life seem perfect. She's not real. She's fake. And all the negative stuff that has happened in her life is a direct result of her shitty choice. One. Getting knocked up intentionally 4 times. Marrying a cheater twice. And exploiting her children so she can boast about her bank balance.
I would give you 50 thumbs up if I could you hit the nail just right on this one. Not to mention she hasn't seemed to figure out mother hood look at her house for starters it's always a mess and they are stay at home parents your telling me they can't take 1 day a week and dedicate that to cleaning.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

I know everyone here keeps saying that in January her income will be affected, it won’t. Or if it does it will be VERY minor. I have someone in my family who does YouTube and they got an email saying that they get to select if their video is for kids, for kids and adults or just adults. They can select whatever they want when they upload a video. It ONLY affects them a lot if they select for kids. If they select for both it will only affect them a tiny amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmlmlm1111
Amateur
Amateur

I searched ‘jesssfam drama’ because i was interested to see if there was anything but years of nitpicking everything her and her children do isn’t drama. If you hate her then don’t watch her. Do you just love to hate?
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

lmlmlm1111 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:12 pm
I searched ‘jesssfam drama’ because i was interested to see if there was anything but years of nitpicking everything her and her children do isn’t drama. If you hate her then don’t watch her. Do you just love to hate?
Says the person who googled looking for this site
Like this. You're a joke.
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

lmlmlm1111 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:12 pm
Says the person who googled looking for this site
Like this. You're a joke.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Yay, we get a white knight to celebrate 10 years.

And if you couldn’t find any Messss drama directly on her channel, you didn’t look hard sweetheart.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Most of us here were subscribers at one point. She chooses to exploit her drama and kids for views which is what got her 10 years on YouTube (oh and planned pregnancies because she wanted to trap Gabe). She could quit tomorrow then we wouldn't have anything to talk about. Its been known her and her friends read here so if we are lame then aren't they just as lame? Maybe she can learn a thing or two, well if she wasn't lazy,
lmlmlm1111
Amateur
Amateur

sezzajaydee wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:26 pm Yay, we get a white knight to celebrate 10 years.

And if you couldn’t find any Messss drama directly on her channel, you didn’t look hard sweetheart.
‘White Knight’. Not defending her at all, just questioning why you feel the need to criticise everything even if it really isn’t that big of a deal. I know that she’s done shit in the past but I’m asking why you feel the need to criticise things that don’t matter at all. You hate her yet you’re obsessed. Literally some people were getting mad because of frozen broccoli, a common food that most people eat
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmlmlm1111 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:36 pm
sezzajaydee wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:26 pm Yay, we get a white knight to celebrate 10 years.

‘White Knight’. Not defending her at all, just questioning why you feel the need to criticise everything even if it really isn’t that big of a deal. I know that she’s done shit in the past but I’m asking why you feel the need to criticise things that don’t matter at all. You hate her yet you’re obsessed. Literally some people were getting mad because of frozen broccoli, a common food that most people eat
Frozen broccoli served to an almost 3 year old. I don't know anyone that gnaws on frozen broccoli. You thaw it, steam it, cook it somehow, but eating it frozen would be tough no pun intended.
SpippinThatTea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SpippinThatTea »

Speaking of needing to chilll - spending 10 or so mins every so often isn't letting our lives revolve around her. The fact of the matter is Jess is an absolute trainwreck. The people here can see through the thin saccharin veener of the life she shows on YouTube and discussing her skanky, dirty, pathetic life contrasted against her videos is rather interesting. For me, I like that I am not the only one who sees through her. Another reason I came here and stayed is because I am upset at how she exploits her children and coming here helps the anger. And the broccoli thing is gross who treats their kid like that?

To change the subject. I only watch her videos when I can do so with adblocker. I knwo3 it is old news but I happened upon her latest dentist visit vid where she talks about changing dentists. I get the feeling that she changed because they didn't want her to film. Many pediatric dentists treat their patients in groups as she complained about. I doubt the dentist wanted their other patients exposed on YouTube against their will let alone it would violate HIPPA.

Return to “JesssFam”