OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

PrincessDellaGrazie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Unread post by PrincessDellaGrazie »

Oscar is such a piece of shit. Literally pressured Alaya to go down a big slide she was clearly hesitant to go on, and when she cried (probably a fear of heights and she had fallen after getting off) he called her “drama”. Is he trying to be the biggest douchebag possible? Cause he’s succeeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Re: OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Unread post by MamaTweet »

The vlog title made me so sad for Alaya. I understand having a difficult child and of course talk about it to the other parent, (adult) family and even friends but don't broadcast it for the world (including the child) to see. Why is she so difficult anyway? Ive never seen her behave "badly"

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Too bad Oscar didn't shit himself. Kinda what he deserves for being a dick to Alaya.
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

flightlessbird wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:07 pm Too bad Oscar didn't shit himself. Kinda what he deserves for being a dick to Alaya.
I
I was infuriated watching that! Hearing him again & again belittling Alaya & literally turning around & praising Levi. She's crying cuz she fell, Dumbass! It's even Sissy's fault when Levi screws up. The look on Levi's face at his bedroom door says he is eating that shit up.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I don't see Alaya as difficult honestly. She seems like a typical 2 and half year old who is a little sensitive. Levi is more than a year older than her so of course he is going to behave differently. They are two different children with their own unique personalities. I do think that Kyra's issues rub off on them them and affect them more than her and Oscar think. They need to take a long hard look at themselves and their parenting skills before they label her as difficult, drama, disgusting, or a problem child. She is a product of her environment that they made.
lunafever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunafever »

These two make me sick. They don’t deserve Alaya. That poor girl is going to grow up feeling so unloved.

NTRTA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NTRTA »

I couldn't even bring myself to watch the latest vlog looking at the thumbnail. A fat black arrow pointing at Alaya and then that title?! A few videos ago the thumbnail was Levi and the title "Proof that my son is the best"...that poor little girl. My heart breaks for her. Long time (critical) viewers know that they put the difficult label on her as soon as she was born pretty much, why the hell are they so detached from her?
ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmd123 »

oscar was such a dick in this video. the favouritism towards levi SHOWS and it’s sad.

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Does anyone else wanna kidnap Alaya and Landon (kkandbabyJ)? I hate that they are always getting the shit end of the stick. They are normal toddlers...IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT STOP HAVING KIDS!!!!

Disclaimer: I'm obviously joking about kidnapping but I would adopt those sweet babies in a heartbeat and they would never be called difficult....at least until they are teenagers lol

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Start them young! Bet it wont be long til averie is sleeping with the ipad too. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 2b8e56.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Zndx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zndx3 »

I just came on here to say I cringe at their cloth diapering “routine” they are doing it so wrong!!!!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Start them young! Bet it wont be long til averie is sleeping with the ipad too. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 2b8e56.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Lovely dead flowers too...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

They will never learn. They really are shit parents. They have not improved over the years at all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Zndx3 wrote:I just came on here to say I cringe at their cloth diapering “routine” they are doing it so wrong!!!!!

What are they doing wrong? Just wondering. I worked at a daycare where some parents used cloth diapers. I hated them because they were nasty and I never understood how they worked when you cleaned them haha

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

remre1017 wrote:
Zndx3 wrote:I just came on here to say I cringe at their cloth diapering “routine” they are doing it so wrong!!!!!

What are they doing wrong? Just wondering. I worked at a daycare where some parents used cloth diapers. I hated them because they were nasty and I never understood how they worked when you cleaned them haha

I think its because they dont seem to be using a wet bag, which keeps majority of the smell contained and in case there's any leakage.
She had the dirty cloth diapers in what seemed to be a regular canvas shopping bag. Nasty.

I am currently researching cloth diapers myself, I am determined to transition my 5 month old to them. We havent yet I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.

I've been researching for about 2 weeks what works best, a schedule, all the kind of supplies I'll need in order to cloth diaper and it seems like Kyra just woke up one day and was like oh let's use them.

I'm also not the original poster of the cloth diaper comment but I'm just adding to what she said. Correct me if I'm wrong tho!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

remre1017 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:18 am
Delrey__ wrote:
remre1017 wrote:
Oh shit hahah
Guess bbk isn’t all that great for everyone Image

I really wonder what happened because that’s really the only complain I’ve ever seen since her launch other than her outrageous pricing

I posted this on discord a while back. This lady did a review of them on YouTube. She talked about how great they were but the balls on the blanket look awful. And some are missing Image

I never understood why you would put those little ball things on a blanket anyway... especially a blanket meant for a baby... they are a choking hazard if you ask me.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
remre1017 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:18 am
Delrey__ wrote: I really wonder what happened because that’s really the only complain I’ve ever seen since her launch other than her outrageous pricing

I posted this on discord a while back. This lady did a review of them on YouTube. She talked about how great they were but the balls on the blanket look awful. And some are missing Image

I never understood why you would put those little ball things on a blanket anyway... especially a blanket meant for a baby... they are a choking hazard if you ask me.
That might’ve been an adult blanket she was reviewing. But still, it looks so tacky.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

wonderwall99 wrote:
remre1017 wrote:

I think its because they dont seem to be using a wet bag, which keeps majority of the smell contained and in case there's any leakage.
She had the dirty cloth diapers in what seemed to be a regular canvas shopping bag. Nasty.

I am currently researching cloth diapers myself, I am determined to transition my 5 month old to them. We havent yet I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.

I've been researching for about 2 weeks what works best, a schedule, all the kind of supplies I'll need in order to cloth diaper and it seems like Kyra just woke up one day and was like oh let's use them.

I'm also not the original poster of the cloth diaper comment but I'm just adding to what she said. Correct me if I'm wrong tho!

I haven’t watched yet, but you don’t desperately need a wet bag. Sure they’re handy but it’s not the be all and end all. We used wet bags when were out. Otherwise they get rinsed and chucked in a bucket until it was wash time.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Maybe just fucking maybe she cries easier because she’s a GIRL!!! Damn. She’s not difficult she’s a little girl who’s expressing herself. Oscar is such an asshole. I always comfort my kids when they cry no matter the reason but he’s just mean to her and call her names. I have two girls and yes they’re whiny but that’s just part of having girls. I so wish the comments were on because I’d let his ass know he’s being a douche.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

wonderwall99 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:12 pm
remre1017 wrote:

I wouldn't consider that a really big issue. The bigger problem that I saw was the way they were washing them. Sanitizing them every wash in super hot water isn't necessary, and will shorten the lives of the diapers. You don't need to sanitize if you're washing properly. One first wash with a small amount of detergent (some don't use any), then a main wash on your washers heaviest cycle with regular detergent amounts. That extra hot water oscar bragged about will destroy the diapers.

Also, these morons aren't separating the inserts from the diaper before putting it in the dirty bag. It wouldn't be so "nasty" come wash day if they separated them as soon as they took the diaper off. Taking a several days old urine soaked insert out of a diaper is nasty and totally unnecessary. They're being lazy by not removing it as soon they change her. I purposely skipped watching their first cloth diaper video because I knew I was gonna get so angry at how wrong they're doing it, and I was right to skip it lol. Morons.

Return to “OKBaby”