JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

lmlmlm1111
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Unread post by lmlmlm1111 »

Showing other people against their will is wrong but for some things like ‘exploiting her children’ I’m curious in what aspects you mean. She does need something interesting to vlog about otherwise views will go down and earnings will lower (she is supporting a whole family). If she uploaded a video called ‘Landen went to the doctors for a cut’ she would get less views than ‘Terrifying doctors visit almost turns deadly’ (that’s on the extreme but I hope you get my point). She needs interesting videos and titles to get clicks to get money to live
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

lovebug1212 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:05 pm I know everyone here keeps saying that in January her income will be affected, it won’t. Or if it does it will be VERY minor. I have someone in my family who does YouTube and they got an email saying that they get to select if their video is for kids, for kids and adults or just adults. They can select whatever they want when they upload a video. It ONLY affects them a lot if they select for kids. If they select for both it will only affect them a tiny amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another youtuber made a video explaining this and I think there was a part about how even if you select not for kids when you upload, youtube can still change that if they decide they need to based on video content. I think it then brings down income from that video by 80% or something. But she has the Just Jesss channel which obviously isn't for kids so she definitely won't be out of a source of income completely lol
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

lmlmlm1111 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:26 pm Yay, we get a white knight to celebrate 10 years.

And if you couldn’t find any Messss drama directly on her channel, you didn’t look hard sweetheart.
‘White Knight’. Not defending her at all, just questioning why you feel the need to criticise everything even if it really isn’t that big of a deal. I know that she’s done shit in the past but I’m asking why you feel the need to criticise things that don’t matter at all. You hate her yet you’re obsessed. Literally some people were getting mad because of frozen broccoli, a common food that most people eat

I’m legit laughing.
You’re telling us not to pick on her and that she’s not that bad. You are defending her. That is the definition of defending someone.

I didn’t say shit about broccoli. But that’s laughable too. None of them ate it in any case. Whether it was fresh or frozen.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

lmlmlm1111 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:52 pm Showing other people against their will is wrong but for some things like ‘exploiting her children’ I’m curious in what aspects you mean. She does need something interesting to vlog about otherwise views will go down and earnings will lower (she is supporting a whole family). If she uploaded a video called ‘Landen went to the doctors for a cut’ she would get less views than ‘Terrifying doctors visit almost turns deadly’ (that’s on the extreme but I hope you get my point). She needs interesting videos and titles to get clicks to get money to live
Oh I don't know but how about we start with perv views? Her kids have NO PRIVACY. And instead of Jess understanding why YouTube took down comments she griped about it and continued showing things that YouTube wss trying to prevent. Her using her kids in general without them knowing what they are consenting to in the bathtub, potty training, their births, them in leotards and panning the camera as a big f you to YouTube for comments.

And no she doesn't need interesting vlogs to live. She could get a job just like everyone else, a job where her kids have a private life. Her husband could do a trade and she could find something. She also made a choice to support an entire family that size.
Last edited by MiloandMax1 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmlmlm1111
Amateur
Amateur

sezzajaydee wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:58 pm
lmlmlm1111 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:26 pm Yay, we get a white knight to celebrate 10 years.

And if you couldn’t find any Messss drama directly on her channel, you didn’t look hard sweetheart.
‘White Knight’. Not defending her at all, just questioning why you feel the need to criticise everything even if it really isn’t that big of a deal. I know that she’s done shit in the past but I’m asking why you feel the need to criticise things that don’t matter at all. You hate her yet you’re obsessed. Literally some people were getting mad because of frozen broccoli, a common food that most people eat

I’m legit laughing.
You’re telling us not to pick on her and that she’s not that bad. You are defending her. That is the definition of defending someone.

I didn’t say shit about broccoli. But that’s laughable too. None of them ate it in any case. Whether it was fresh or frozen.
I’m not saying don’t criticise her, I’m saying make your criticism valid and not for the sake of finding something to get mad about. I didn’t say that she wasn’t that but, just that not everything she does is bad. The other thing, ‘None of them ate it’, literally zero proof of that, just assumption. Obviously she’s gonna present something nicely for a brand deal otherwise it wouldn’t be approved for posting. The brand wants to advertise their product rather than empty bowls ffs.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Proof her kids didn't eat it was that they are sooooo picky according to Jess. The only one ever seen eating broccoli was Addie and that was steamed I'm sure cause she was younger so I don't know why you would give her hard broccoli!!! And actually those brands could use that product packaging as advertisement not a fake staged photo with a noodle on a table that probably never has been wiped down.
Last edited by MiloandMax1 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

lmlmlm1111 wrote:People on here act like they hate her yet it seems like a large chunk of their lives revolve around her channel. If you hate her so much, don’t watch her tbh it’s not difficult. You religiously follow her every move on every social media and find the dumbest things to criticise. Yes, some things she does are wrong but come on. Some of the things that get said make no sense like one of the kids will turn out like their Dad based on selected clips of their life. Recently people are complaining about the 10 year and that she didn’t include all the negative things that have happened. Wtf, why would she make negative things in her life a large part of the video that is supposed to be a celebration. You need to chill.

I stopped reading after the first sentence. Blah blah blah. Go white knight somewhere else.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The white knight sounds like Hannah
lmlmlm1111
Amateur
Amateur

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:07 pm Proof her kids didn't eat it was that they are sooooo picky according to Jess. The only one ever seen eating broccoli was Addie and that was steamed I'm sure cause she was younger so I don't know why you would give her hard broccoli!!!
Not proof firstly. Anyway it’s a brand deal so it doesn’t really matter. They could’ve eaten it or they could’ve eaten something else. I don’t see how it’s a big deal anyway
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I hate when people come here trying to dictate what other people can critique. Stfu. When she uploads that video onto a public forum she is 100% opening herself up to criticism. I hate to break it to you sis. And BTW Jessica should thank me for watching her video, it’s due to me watching that she can afford to pay her mortgage. If she doesn’t want people talking shit then she can get a real job and stop exploiting her damn kids.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmlmlm1111 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:07 pm Proof her kids didn't eat it was that they are sooooo picky according to Jess. The only one ever seen eating broccoli was Addie and that was steamed I'm sure cause she was younger so I don't know why you would give her hard broccoli!!!
Not proof firstly. Anyway it’s a brand deal so it doesn’t really matter. They could’ve eaten it or they could’ve eaten something else. I don’t see how it’s a big deal anyway

Yet you have no proof they did eat it. So we automatically have to believe you, White Knight?
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleButThere »

lmlmlm1111 wrote:
After or before disney Addy was eating raw broccoli in a bowl, but thats so normal and Jess mentioned it was one of her favorite snacks.

I dont however agree with promoting a brand deal for something she doesnt eat or use, which I know she does a lot, but I guess that money calls, but when it is in your face obvious, it just a major eye roll and she loses her credibility.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lmlmlm1111
Amateur
Amateur

cjl123 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:16 pm I hate when people come here trying to dictate what other people can critique. Stfu. When she uploads that video onto a public forum she is 100% opening herself up to criticism. I hate to break it to you sis. And BTW Jessica should thank me for watching her video, it’s due to me watching that she can afford to pay her mortgage. If she doesn’t want people talking shit then she can get a real job and stop exploiting her damn kids.

Wow. I have no problem with criticising things but you’re criticising things that are irrelevant or not even negative. I get that she’s a shit person but criticise her for the shit things she does rather than eating raw fucking broccoli
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

NigheanDonn wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:05 pm I know everyone here keeps saying that in January her income will be affected, it won’t. Or if it does it will be VERY minor. I have someone in my family who does YouTube and they got an email saying that they get to select if their video is for kids, for kids and adults or just adults. They can select whatever they want when they upload a video. It ONLY affects them a lot if they select for kids. If they select for both it will only affect them a tiny amount.

Another youtuber made a video explaining this and I think there was a part about how even if you select not for kids when you upload, youtube can still change that if they decide they need to based on video content. I think it then brings down income from that video by 80% or something. But she has the Just Jesss channel which obviously isn't for kids so she definitely won't be out of a source of income completely lol
Her jesssfam video isn’t for kids tho, it’s still for adults or teenagers. They are specifically talking about kids. Like toy review videos which are obviously for young kids.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

lmlmlm1111 wrote:
cjl123 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:16 pm I hate when people come here trying to dictate what other people can critique. Stfu. When she uploads that video onto a public forum she is 100% opening herself up to criticism. I hate to break it to you sis. And BTW Jessica should thank me for watching her video, it’s due to me watching that she can afford to pay her mortgage. If she doesn’t want people talking shit then she can get a real job and stop exploiting her damn kids.

Wow. I have no problem with criticising things but you’re criticising things that are irrelevant or not even negative. I get that she’s a shit person but criticise her for the shit things she does rather than eating raw fucking broccoli
That’s the thing. You don’t have to get it. That’s the point of this forum, for people to criticize whatever the hell they want.

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

lovebug1212 wrote:
NigheanDonn wrote:

Her jesssfam video isn’t for kids tho, it’s still for adults or teenagers. They are specifically talking about kids. Like toy review videos which are obviously for young kids.

I meant her jesssfam channel

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lovebug1212 wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:
NigheanDonn wrote: Another youtuber made a video explaining this and I think there was a part about how even if you select not for kids when you upload, youtube can still change that if they decide they need to based on video content. I think it then brings down income from that video by 80% or something. But she has the Just Jesss channel which obviously isn't for kids so she definitely won't be out of a source of income completely lol

I meant her jesssfam channel

It’s content suited for an audience 13 and under.
It doesn’t have to have toy reviews, or slime or be a cartoon. It doesn’t need a specific kid theme. It just needs to be content that could be suitable for that demographic. Which puts a lot of channels at risk.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Why are so many family vloggers freaking out if its not going to affect them? If it can't be under 13 as a target audience wouldn't YouTube start cracking down on under 13 in videos?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Amen.Preach it,sister!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Amen.Preach it,sister!

Return to “JesssFam”