JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Unread post by Lady6 »

It seems like the entire purpose of her channel was to prove the point that teen moms could be 'good parents'. How sad that she felt the need to plan a pregnancy at 17 to validate herself.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lazydazey »

Lady6 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:36 am It seems like the entire purpose of her channel was to prove the point that teen moms could be 'good parents'. How sad that she felt the need to plan a pregnancy at 17 to validate herself.
And that they could be successful in life. I feel like she was a better mom before having Landon after Landon it seems like everything just went down hill in her motherhood. Unless that correlates with meeting Chris?

Also, Has it ever been mentioned how Chris felt about gabe in the beginning to now? Gabe being super involved makes me happy tho. ANd his sly comment about mess's ten years on youtube was graeat too. "Can't have jesssfam without gabeandjesss."
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:50 am Well, Addie is 3. Can't wait for the sappy posts from Chris (who no doubt will include his dad in it) and Jess.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
And how she's a miracle baby. If it was traumatizing for him (understandably) I can't understand why they thought Kaden wouldn't need to talk about what he saw. And still wonder if it was all of those blankets around her they used to use.
Oh it was 100% their fault there are screen shots on here of the unsafe sleeping conditions. Who leaves their baby sleeping in their bed alone with blanket and pillows near them. And it didn’t scare them that much because they went right back to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

prettyll wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:45 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:50 am Well, Addie is 3. Can't wait for the sappy posts from Chris (who no doubt will include his dad in it) and Jess.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
And how she's a miracle baby. If it was traumatizing for him (understandably) I can't understand why they thought Kaden wouldn't need to talk about what he saw. And still wonder if it was all of those blankets around her they used to use.
Oh it was 100% their fault there are screen shots on here of the unsafe sleeping conditions. Who leaves their baby sleeping in their bed alone with blanket and pillows near them. And it didn’t scare them that much because they went right back to it.

And she was more annoyed with the monitor than appreciating that it could help save their daughter if it happened again.
motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

Well she hit one million and supposedly the kids weren’t late for school but she had them at 8:19 (the school starts at 8:20). I guarantee those kids were late

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

How sad. Jess raves about hitting 1 million subscribers in her IG stories, then finally spares a breath at the very end to say "oh, and it's Addie's birthday" before it cuts off.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

motocrosshunny420 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:08 am Well she hit one million and supposedly the kids weren’t late for school but she had them at 8:19 (the school starts at 8:20). I guarantee those kids were late

You know she filmed it for a vlog. "we hit ONE MILLION subscribers on ADDIE'S BIRTHDAY!"
lmlmlm1111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lmlmlm1111 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:53 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:

And she was more annoyed with the monitor than appreciating that it could help save their daughter if it happened again.
Can someone explain this whole ‘miracle baby’ thing in full or is there like a video on it?
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

lmlmlm1111 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:40 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:53 am

Can someone explain this whole ‘miracle baby’ thing in full or is there like a video on it?
Addie almost died because of the unsafe conditions they allowed her to sleep in unsupervised. Chris found her blue and not breathing, the doctors all said 1-2 minutes longer, and she would not have been able to be revived.

And it’s Mess. Of course there are videos.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Shes finally at 1M only took a party and 10 years
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Tragic shooting in LA highschool.. 5 shot,1 fatal. That has to be so scary for T&C's mom... the only reason jess would be concerned is for click bait.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Wow look at her skin on her neck. She looks like beef jerky.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Image

Wow look at her skin on her neck. She looks like beef jerky.

Ugh that’s so bad. It’s because she stretches all over it. Plus the sun damage and obviously lack of hygiene and moisture. Yuck.

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

lmlmlm1111 wrote:
laura_x_beth wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:47 pm
lmlmlm1111 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:37 pm People on here act like they hate her yet it seems like a large chunk of their lives revolve around her channel. If you hate her so much, don’t watch her tbh it’s not difficult. You religiously follow her every move on every social media and find the dumbest things to criticise. Yes, some things she does are wrong but come on. Some of the things that get said make no sense like one of the kids will turn out like their Dad based on selected clips of their life. Recently people are complaining about the 10 year and that she didn’t include all the negative things that have happened. Wtf, why would she make negative things in her life a large part of the video that is supposed to be a celebration. You need to chill.
The thing is, you searched her name on Google. Found this website. Realised it was calling her out on all her bullshit. Yet you still continued to read and then decided to create an account and comment Image
As for your comment. She says dozens (if not hundreds of times) that she like to keep things real. That she includes lifes ups and downs. So where are the downs? Even her old "confused hers our story" made her life seem perfect. She's not real. She's fake. And all the negative stuff that has happened in her life is a direct result of her shitty choice. One. Getting knocked up intentionally 4 times. Marrying a cheater twice. And exploiting her children so she can boast about her bank balance.
You're on the wrong site if you haven't realised
I searched ‘jesssfam drama’ because i was interested to see if there was anything but years of nitpicking everything her and her children do isn’t drama. If you hate her then don’t watch her. Do you just love to hate?
Profiting off of your children on YouTube is exploitative. Full stop. Jess could be the nicest, most together mom around and she is STILL making money off of her children with NO legal protections in place for them. She might be saving for college, we have no way of knowing, but the children of family vloggers are not even legally protected in the way that child actors are.

So no, I don’t feel bad about speaking poorly about her or any other family vloggers. And many people here go out of their way not to give her views.

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

WTF is on her head though[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 1c995a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

one of those real life snapchat filter headbands. LMFAO
justwannaseepics
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justwannaseepics »

Yeah right, we have to believe that Jess had nooo idea about the party. Like she didn't monitor Chris wherabouts and ask him about it. Edit: I just saw the did have an excuse to have Chris there, but still I don't believe it was a complete surprise that the party was for her

Remember that time he wanted to but her a necklace but had to come up with an excuse and do it fast because he knew Jessica would see him going somewhere out of rout?
Last edited by justwannaseepics on Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

This has been the SLOWEST and most over hyped climb to 1M I have ever seen.aa
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Whoever said she would drag this party out over multiple videos was right lol
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Ooookay. So in that video:

1. She finds the charge, asks what it's for and if they're vlogging. She literally had no cares after that.
2. It really hurt me to see how much they worked to get other YouTubers there, and to make sure all their schedules lined up. And yet, there wasn't even a passing mention of "We really wanted Tommy and Caden there, but it just didn't work with their schedules." They weren't even mentioned.

Return to “JesssFam”