Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by Delrey__ »

luci417 wrote:
poutygirl wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:46 am
Katya Mullet wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:59 pm
I know I’ve been posting a lot but this is apparently keren’s excuse for not going to jesssfam’s party. She was invited but claimed she had “kickass events” last weekend (def not true)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really don't think she likes Jess. But I also was just thinking, she is probably insanely jealous over the party, think about it. Nobody celebrated their 1m subs lol. They didn't even do anything except blow up some balloons. She is a really self centered, nasty person.
i think she's over being the mom on a family channel and now she wants to be seen as young and hot like corinna so she's dropping her mom friends. keren seems like the type who gets tired of people once she finds someone better.
She already admitted this when she tried to relaunch her own channel lol that’s definitely what she’s doing.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The christmas decor is one of the most excessive things I have ever seen, why couldnt they atleats use SOME of last years decor? Also, that entire house is tacky af.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

I wonder if they've ever taken Sutton to a doctor to see what's up with his eyes? Hes definitely cross eyed. Its crazy how they cant go 1 day without having someone watch their kids too.
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

sryjbc0918 wrote:I wonder if they've ever taken Sutton to a doctor to see what's up with his eyes? Hes definitely cross eyed. Its crazy how they cant go 1 day without having someone watch their kids too.
The kid has left the house like three times lol they obviously don’t care

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

skippy1931 wrote:hard to believe how unfortunate sutton is turning out to be . he was so cute but like the rest of them not so cute and holy flat head what a shit parent and why hasn't the dr said anything? their children are not cute landon has a cute personality that is it. Did she give sutton flavored milk in the morning? what a joke she is lets get ready for the morning pulling out her tacky back pack like she has a job to go to
Yikes, honestly the only unfortunate looking child they have is Jackson and he can grow out of that. Landon and Sutton have always been cute, they just give them ugly haircuts which make them look funny. Yes, Landon has a likeable personality, but most of their fanbase would not watch them if they had ugly children. Keren and Khoa are unattractive, but ugly people make cute kids all of the time.
Alwyn94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alwyn94 »

The Christmas Spirit...
Genuinely asking: Why is she giving the finger and to whom?
It could be my age, but I honestly don’t get it. Image

kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

Alwyn94 wrote:The Christmas Spirit...

I'm 19 and I don't get it. Pretty cringe tbh

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

kkneedstogoaway wrote:
Alwyn94 wrote:The Christmas Spirit...

I'm 19 and I don't get it. Pretty cringe tbh

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk
I truly can't stand people that think it's cool to curse and swear and just act like being an ass is cool.

If your identity revolves around saying fuck, bitch, shit and giving the finger you need to grow up. Adults swear, yes but they dont use it as a personality trait.

Learn some real vocabulary, maybe you and your children will learn something valuable.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Alwyn94 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:03 pm The Christmas Spirit...

Fuck joy lol I am guessing that is the message she is trying to send. Gotta keep up with those tweens and teens that idolize them like they are gods. She needs to tuck that thumb in though. Can't wait until one of her kids starts flipping everybody they see the bird.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Meghan19 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:10 pm
skippy1931 wrote:hard to believe how unfortunate sutton is turning out to be . he was so cute but like the rest of them not so cute and holy flat head what a shit parent and why hasn't the dr said anything? their children are not cute landon has a cute personality that is it. Did she give sutton flavored milk in the morning? what a joke she is lets get ready for the morning pulling out her tacky back pack like she has a job to go to
Yikes, honestly the only unfortunate looking child they have is Jackson and he can grow out of that. Landon and Sutton have always been cute, they just give them ugly haircuts which make them look funny. Yes, Landon has a likeable personality, but most of their fanbase would not watch them if they had ugly children. Keren and Khoa are unattractive, but ugly people make cute kids all of the time.
and that is your choice to think they are attractive there are also just as many that do not. cute personality yes cute children no the more they act like spoiled brats or animals walking all over tables and getting whatever they want the uglier they get . how can you say sutton is cute. they have the child a flat head now and something is up with his eyes that now is the time to correct it. You wait to long then its too late but they are too busy thinking only of themselves.
lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalatedada »

Deceased wrote:You’re right about the investor but I have no idea how these “people” from Colorado Fit in.
Here’s my theory. Kerry gets the bug up her ass to make a fitness app. Blows her load early by announcing it and creating the Instagram. Then uh oh. It’s expensive and complicated to develop an app.

Here enters Richard Lloyd dumfuck with loads of money. He takes over everything and now Kerrnn is the figurehead for this “brand”. She “litally” has no idea what’s going on at any time but proudly claims it’s her baby And she’s the CEO. When in reality all she is doing is spending Lloyd money NOW and expecting a financial return later.

What is kickass? Is it a workout app, is it a clothing brand? I guess we will find out. With a huge warehouse and 6 employees already you can tell that they are anticipating overnight success! They’ll have models, And mirrors, and coffee and TVs for video gaming and everyone will have a cute desk (except Daniel because the desk he picked out is ugly)

Omg they are the definition of excess. And I cannot WAIT for this shit to implode. Kerry never finishes a project but she’s never had this kind of financial backing. We will see....
Wait where did they say they have 6 employees? This is all insane for a launch that is going to be awful

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:
Alwyn94 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:03 pm The Christmas Spirit...

Fuck joy lol I am guessing that is the message she is trying to send. Gotta keep up with those tweens and teens that idolize them like they are gods. She needs to tuck that thumb in though. Can't wait until one of her kids starts flipping everybody they see the bird.

Does she think this is cute? Image She’s a mom of 3 and almost 30.... i could also see people thinking it’s disrespectful, Christmas is about Jesus so why is she pointing the middle finger in Christmas pjs and a Christmas pillow

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

sryjbc0918 wrote:I wonder if they've ever taken Sutton to a doctor to see what's up with his eyes? Hes definitely cross eyed. Its crazy how they cant go 1 day without having someone watch their kids too.

Hmmm, I’ve never noticed the cross eyed, but I also don’t watch them daily.
hereforthedonuts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedonuts »

I don't understand this warehouse business.

Does she understand she needs to pay her employees?
megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megandm1995 »

Of course only Jackson got to go out to eat with Khoas family

dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramamamas »

The more everyone loves Landon, the more she hates him ImageImage such a jealous bitch!

I watched them because of Landon. I don't even watch them now because of how they treat him. Djacksen has ZERO personality (I know he's a kid but this is the truth) I don't understand why she likes him over Landon!

Does she like kids with no personality? Like her? Like djacksen and Sutton (he's emotionless from what I've observed, like a rock) [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 0da323.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

lalatedada wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:37 pm
Deceased wrote:You’re right about the investor but I have no idea how these “people” from Colorado Fit in.
Here’s my theory. Kerry gets the bug up her ass to make a fitness app. Blows her load early by announcing it and creating the Instagram. Then uh oh. It’s expensive and complicated to develop an app.

Here enters Richard Lloyd dumfuck with loads of money. He takes over everything and now Kerrnn is the figurehead for this “brand”. She “litally” has no idea what’s going on at any time but proudly claims it’s her baby And she’s the CEO. When in reality all she is doing is spending Lloyd money NOW and expecting a financial return later.

What is kickass? Is it a workout app, is it a clothing brand? I guess we will find out. With a huge warehouse and 6 employees already you can tell that they are anticipating overnight success! They’ll have models, And mirrors, and coffee and TVs for video gaming and everyone will have a cute desk (except Daniel because the desk he picked out is ugly)

Omg they are the definition of excess. And I cannot WAIT for this shit to implode. Kerry never finishes a project but she’s never had this kind of financial backing. We will see....
Wait where did they say they have 6 employees? This is all insane for a launch that is going to be awful

On her personal channel she did a warehouse tour and that’s when she mentioned it.
loxyfoxy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by loxyfoxy »

dramamamas wrote:The more everyone loves Landon, the more she hates him ImageImage such a jealous bitch!

I watched them because of Landon. I don't even watch them now because of how they treat him. Djacksen has ZERO personality (I know he's a kid but this is the truth) I don't understand why she likes him over Landon!

Does she like kids with no personality? Like her? Like djacksen and Sutton (he's emotionless from what I've observed, like a rock) [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 0da323.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
Long time lurker blah blah... I’m wondering where the word “Djackson” comes from? I know it has to do with Jackson but that’s it.

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

I dont understand..... I am just catching up. Is there a reason she got a warehouse?? To copy Kyra? Kickass is nothing and never will be. All her biggest fans are high school kids. I guarentee most; if not all of the people that bought that dumbass waterbottle were teenagers. When those teenagers parents are over buying over priced junk then what does she plan on doing?! This will be like all other things Keren does; halfassed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Exactly Image

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”