E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Hannah
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Unread post by Hannah »

YTIUH wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:55 pm Zipadee zip sleep sacks don’t limit the use of hands for pulling up and allow to walk normally. They are designed for toddlers as well. Both my kiddos were in them until 2 years old and it didn’t impact their gross motor skills. Both were walkers by 12 months.

On another note, I think Ellie makes her house spotless and presentable each time before they vlog. That’s why we don’t see baby toys in the main living area. This is also why Ellie is stressed about vlogging- she has to clean clean clean the house. So the less she vlogs the less she cleans and picks up the house.

You’ll ask: Why does she need to pretend her house is perfect?!?!? I’ll answer: because Jennifer the goddess Griffith is watching and judging. And all the ward members and neighbors as well. So you need to put on a show.

Ellie is legitimately tired as a mom of three kids so she cuts back on vlogging to cut back on cleaning. Does this make sense?
Yes, that makes sense. I don't watch the Deru Crew much, but on one of the only videos I've ever seen, Jennifer was at their house keeping the kids and she filmed herself going through Julie's cabinets and fridge to show how clean and organized they are for her (Jennifer's) own vlog! lol These girls know that their mom is keeping watch over how clean they keep their homes.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Parktown »

Grabbing every last ad buck before youtube pulls the rug!
The last few days I have read numerous blogs of how creators are scrambling to argue how their channel is not kid content or directed to kids! There are arguments basically everything under the sun on how their content isn’t directed to kids! Who are they kidding, they are like roaches scrambling to run in all directions after lifting a dirty deserted carpet! Everything basically is targeted towards children because they are the highest percentage of viewers! And I mean everything !

Creators saw themselves as these higher powers ,savvy business people who collected free money, blocked any criticism and elevated their own narcissistic importance while basically living off children views mostly!
Karma however has now finally made an appearance and it is time to pay the piper finally! Way to go Coppa!!!!
Screeching Ellie and Jared and your whole little dysfunctional clan 👋🏻 !
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

Hannah wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:14 pm
YTIUH wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:55 pm Zipadee zip sleep sacks don’t limit the use of hands for pulling up and allow to walk normally. They are designed for toddlers as well. Both my kiddos were in them until 2 years old and it didn’t impact their gross motor skills. Both were walkers by 12 months.

On another note, I think Ellie makes her house spotless and presentable each time before they vlog. That’s why we don’t see baby toys in the main living area. This is also why Ellie is stressed about vlogging- she has to clean clean clean the house. So the less she vlogs the less she cleans and picks up the house.

You’ll ask: Why does she need to pretend her house is perfect?!?!? I’ll answer: because Jennifer the goddess Griffith is watching and judging. And all the ward members and neighbors as well. So you need to put on a show.

Ellie is legitimately tired as a mom of three kids so she cuts back on vlogging to cut back on cleaning. Does this make sense?
Yes, that makes sense. I don't watch the Deru Crew much, but on one of the only videos I've ever seen, Jennifer was at their house keeping the kids and she filmed herself going through Julie's cabinets and fridge to show how clean and organized they are for her (Jennifer's) own vlog! lol These girls know that their mom is keeping watch over how clean they keep their homes.
I noticed those comments from Jennifer at Julies house too. Interesting theory @YTIUH it makes perfect sense
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

I’m not too sure about the real housewives franchise hiring Bonnie but it would be the perfect opportunity for her as YT goes down. 15 seconds of fame, BOLLIE and cookbook plug ins, the reason she went for all the recent surgeries..
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

She did that once in Rubys kitchen when she was watching the Franke children. Ruby was missing some equipment according to mother Griffith. Didn't think much of it back then, seemed innocent but I understand the reason why know. She groomed them for life.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

amyfalafalagain wrote:I’m not too sure about the real housewives franchise hiring Bonnie but it would be the perfect opportunity for her as YT goes down. 15 seconds of fame, BOLLIE and cookbook plug ins, the reason she went for all the recent surgeries..
None of them can handle the scrutiny of being a real housewife on bravo. They would never be able to delete all the negative comments on all the different forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I'd imagine Andy wouldn't let Jared rub his close shaved face on his son's naked butt.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Namm wrote:

She did that once in Rubys kitchen when she was watching the Franke children. Ruby was missing some equipment according to mother Griffith. Didn't think much of it back then, seemed innocent but I understand the reason why know. She groomed them for life.
She was poking around Bonnie's kitchen after one of her surgeries. Bonnie was lying in bed gone on opiates, and Jennifer was looking around her kitchen trying to find fault. Joel looked annoyed, but as I recall, said nothing.
And Bonnie is nowhere near wealthy enough for Real Housewives. Although she is nouveau riche, which is what they seem to gravitate towards.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Ellie is seriously on instagram bitching about how difficult buying a flocked wreath is for her. This is up there with most ridiculous, tone-deaf things I’ve ever seen from her.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Tiger27 wrote:Ellie is seriously on instagram bitching about how difficult buying a flocked wreath is for her. This is up there with most ridiculous, tone-deaf things I’ve ever seen from her.

But she had to FORCE CLOSE apps!!!

Seriously though, sounds like the stress was because she was having trouble finding what she wanted within her budget.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Tiger27 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:05 pm Ellie is seriously on instagram bitching about how difficult buying a flocked wreath is for her. This is up there with most ridiculous, tone-deaf things I’ve ever seen from her.

Holy first world problems Batman! Jeez does she think she comes off relatable when she goes on these stupid rants about stupid things? And Jared just feeds her ignorance instead of telling her to knock that shit off!
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Sickandtired wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:17 pm
Tiger27 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:05 pm Ellie is seriously on instagram bitching about how difficult buying a flocked wreath is for her. This is up there with most ridiculous, tone-deaf things I’ve ever seen from her.
Holy first world problems Batman! Jeez does she think she comes off relatable when she goes on these stupid rants about stupid things? And Jared just feeds her ignorance instead of telling her to knock that shit off!

I wish my worst problem was finding the exact wreath I wanted. Geez. :roll: :roll: :roll:
silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silverrain »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:10 pm
Tiger27 wrote:Ellie is seriously on instagram bitching about how difficult buying a flocked wreath is for her. This is up there with most ridiculous, tone-deaf things I’ve ever seen from her.

But she had to FORCE CLOSE apps!!!

Seriously though, sounds like the stress was because she was having trouble finding what she wanted within her budget.

I found it interesting she was talking about them being on a budget. It looks like they are starting to stress about money. Since when has Ellie ever not bought something because it was too expensive? Their Christmas tree a couple years ago was over $1,000. Now they're down to buying $29 wreaths. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Of all days, today is the day Tommy is outgrowing his sleep sack and she can't wait to buy a new "tank top" one from minky couture... You're welcome Ellie. Thanks for reading here and taking our advice. 😘
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh the mind blowing stress of not being able to find a wreath!!!
Oh help her someone anyone!
She went to Pottery Barn then Target with her credit card the poor girl, and in this horrendous world of no wreaths for poor Ellie how can the girl even survive?!
How are we to even advance as a species if a mormon Utah housewife cannot find the wreath she so would like?
The need to go on insta and spread her stress and pain of no wreath,I am crying!
Hey Lady, why don’t you go over to the sister you don’t like much! I heard she has a few weeks experience on how to work with mental issues maybe she could help!
Meantime the rest of us will keep an alert eye for the elusive flocked wreath!!!!
Oh the shame😩!!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Parktown wrote:Oh the mind blowing stress of not being able to find a wreath!!!
She went to Pottery Barn then Target with her credit card the poor girl, and in this horrendous world of no wreaths for poor Ellie how can the girl even survive?!
How are we to even advance as a species if a mormon Utah housewife cannot find the wreath she so would like?
The need to go on insta and spread her stress and pain of no wreath,I am crying!
Hey Lady, why don’t you go over to the sister you don’t like much! I heard she has a few weeks experience on how to work with mental issues maybe she could help!
Meantime the rest of us will keep an alert eye for the elusive flocked wreath!!!!
Oh the shameImage!!!
She didn’t even go anywhere. It was hours spent online.

I’m not sure the talk here if the sleep sack is what made her decide to buy another one, so much as it gave her the EXCUSE to spend more time online shopping and escaping her children.

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:39 am
Parktown wrote:Oh the mind blowing stress of not being able to find a wreath!!!
Oh the shameImage!!!
She didn’t even go anywhere. It was hours spent online.

I’m not sure the talk here if the sleep sack is what made her decide to buy another one, so much as it gave her the EXCUSE to spend more time online shopping and escaping her children.

She doesn’t need to escape them she puts them to bed with a clock warden in the afternoon! After clock lockdown no one moves! Calvin has attempted some breakouts but the lecture was severe not to be attempted again Jackson is broken!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And of course, she bought a MINKY sleep sack.
Why didn't she just buy some flocking spray from Michael's or Hobby Lobby or Home Depot and flock a regular wreath?
But then she wouldn't be able to whine...
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She’s advertising makeup with this look...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... bd4c53.jpg[/IMG]

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Eww telling Tommy to get his pacifiers that are on the floor. Disgusting.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”