BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 68)

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Everyone says we only see what Britney wants us to see. I think that’s true. Maybe he wasn’t always doing stuff with the kids, but on the rare occasion he did, she would film it in order to keep up the belief that she had this great life. It could go either way. None of that matters anymore. To me there is zero excuse for not going to your kid’s important medical appointments. None.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

heywhatsup0 wrote:Everyone says we only see what Britney wants us to see. I think that’s true. Maybe he wasn’t always doing stuff with the kids, but on the rare occasion he did, she would film it in order to keep up the belief that she had this great life. It could go either way. None of that matters anymore. To me there is zero excuse for not going to your kid’s important medical appointments. None.

My husband works a very stable job with generous time off but there is no way in hell he could go to even half my kids’ important doctor’s appointments and still have a job. Ean’s job seems much less stable.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote:Everyone says we only see what Britney wants us to see. I think that’s true. Maybe he wasn’t always doing stuff with the kids, but on the rare occasion he did, she would film it in order to keep up the belief that she had this great life. It could go either way. None of that matters anymore. To me there is zero excuse for not going to your kid’s important medical appointments. None.

My husband works a very stable job with generous time off but there is no way in hell he could go to even half my kids’ important doctor’s appointments and still have a job. Ean’s job seems much less stable.

It’s also important to remember that Ean has no degree. He never had the opportunity to go back to school or even obtain a trade. He most likely doesn’t have job security. Losing a day of pay, while some may not bat an eye at, could be the difference between being able to pay your bills vs. not for someone who potentially lives paycheck to paycheck. Like someone else said, all of the kids appointments are during the middle of the day. Both my husband and I have job security and time off, and we don’t just book appointments during the day. It’s either first thing in the morning or late afternoon.

wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

Bump or suspiciously round mom tummy?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

freshbalsam wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

It’s also important to remember that Ean has no degree. He never had the opportunity to go back to school or even obtain a trade. He most likely doesn’t have job security. Losing a day of pay, while some may not bat an eye at, could be the difference between being able to pay your bills vs. not for someone who potentially lives paycheck to paycheck. Like someone else said, all of the kids appointments are during the middle of the day. Both my husband and I have job security and time off, and we don’t just book appointments during the day. It’s either first thing in the morning or late afternoon.

Exactly!! I have 2 kids & my husband has been to maybe 1-3 appointments because he works during the day and is only off sundays when doctors offices are closed....I’m a SAHM so to me it’s not a big deal AT ALL.

It’s only a big deal now to Bitchney because she needs to keep making Ean look like the bad guy, she never cared he wasn’t at doctors appointments when they were together. All of a sudden it’s an issue because Frank’s work schedule allows him to attend appointments and she has to constantly make Frank look better than Ean.

She could’ve easily ignored the comment just like she ignores hundreds of other comments but she chose to answer it because has to keep letting the world know she “upgraded”.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sorry but I don’t think it’s necessary for ean to possibly lose his job to attend a doctors appointment where they just tell Britney there’s no updates. He’s made sure to be at his surgeries which I think are much more important.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I wonder if there’s a way Ean can get notes about the appointment from the doctor’s office even if he can’t go. I know some offices are really good at keeping notes on everything discussed, recommendations given etc and also many these days have a communication portal. So even if he can’t make it, he could know what’s happening and try to see what he can help with. Not that he would but just an idea.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

angelfire89 wrote:I wonder if there’s a way Ean can get notes about the appointment from the doctor’s office even if he can’t go. I know some offices are really good at keeping notes on everything discussed, recommendations given etc and also many these days have a communication portal. So even if he can’t make it, he could know what’s happening and try to see what he can help with. Not that he would but just an idea.
I don't know in the US, but we have a child with hypotonia who is seeing pedriatic neurologist. After every appointment we receive a summary of what was said in the appointment. Even though we live together, daddy and me both receive a separate summary, in separate envelops. I hope Ean receives summaries since he cannot attend.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

angelfire89 wrote:I wonder if there’s a way Ean can get notes about the appointment from the doctor’s office even if he can’t go. I know some offices are really good at keeping notes on everything discussed, recommendations given etc and also many these days have a communication portal. So even if he can’t make it, he could know what’s happening and try to see what he can help with. Not that he would but just an idea.
My kids' doctor's office has an online portal that can be logged into by either parent that has their medical record on file. Not sure if Britney and Ean have that option, but it's there for some people.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MamaJoAnna wrote:
My kids' doctor's office has an online portal that can be logged into by either parent that has their medical record on file. Not sure if Britney and Ean have that option, but it's there for some people.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Well if Britney was a mature adult she would sit down with Ean one day when SHE drops the kids off but that’ll never happen. Britney is a child, when she’s not ignoring Ean, she’s having Frank do the drop off/pick ups like the pathetic child that is. She’s so bitter towards him for no reason, she claimed to be soOoo unhappy with Ean and that she’s never been happier with Frank yet she can’t even be civil....Ean must have a really hot girlfriend.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

The fact that ean was still coming over to her house every day to see the kids, and I’m assuming her too, says a lot about his character. He also brought them food, and would pick aria up for school every morning. A man that isn’t involved w his kids would not do that, so I don’t think britch only filmed the rare occasions he played w his kids

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I really don't see how Ean is a sorry excuse of a father for not going to Nolan's appointment. this is not a surgical procedure. one of my good friends had cancer a few years ago and her self-employed dad never took off to go to her doctor appointments with her and her mom. even near the end of her life he never went and nobody thinks twice about it- some people need to go to work and make money.
those with infants, do you expect your husband to leave work or take the day off to tag along to your baby's 6 month checkup?

and to whoever said Ean only played with the kids when it was being filmed or however it as phrased, really?? you could tell by the way Aria and Nolan interacted with Ean that he was a very hands on father and always played with them, and never sat down to relax when he got home from work until after he put the kids to bed (can't say the same for Britney during this era!) go back and watch the vlogs and see for yourself the way Ean really is with his kids.

I really doubt New Daddy Frank is setting up racetracks for Nolan and playing cars with him like Ean used to do almost everyday. if he was, we all know Britney would be showing that to rub it in everyone's face to prove Frank is the best replacement father for the kids.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

wish-flowers wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:06 am Bump or suspiciously round mom tummy?
Maybe it's all the BS she spews backed up in her colon.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I’m sorry, I’m sure this was already mentioned but I really don’t have the patience to scroll back. But, uh, did Britney repeatedly refer to California as the “East coast?” I swear I must be mistaken. I thought I heard her say that she’s having a lot of firsts. One of them being going to the “east Coast.” Please tell me I misheard.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Didn’t they eat at the table as a family when she was w ean? She hasn’t shown them eating at frank’s table as a family.

She cooked more when she was w him. Does that mean ean was the “normal” parent if they did all of that bc that’s what Ean wanted? I think She was a better mom when she was w him.

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

MommaOfThree wrote:Didn’t they eat at the table as a family when she was w ean? She hasn’t shown them eating at frank’s table as a family.

She cooked more when she was w him. Does that mean ean was the “normal” parent if they did all of that bc that’s what Ean wanted? I think She was a better mom when she was w him.

From how they talk in vlogs it seems like Frank is a super picky eater and also obsessed with fast food, so I think that paired with Britney being lazy about cooking is why they eat out so much.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

After my last post I went through her videos for videos from June to December 2017 and the 2 random videos I first watched showed Ean on the floor playing with Nolan (and you can see Britney NAPPING ON THE COUCH during one of those scenes in one of the videos,) the 3rd video showed Britney by herself bc Ean was gone for work and she's admitting she's going to have a hard time without him there. the dynamic was NOTHING like it is now

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LilSeb1010 wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:Didn’t they eat at the table as a family when she was w ean? She hasn’t shown them eating at frank’s table as a family.

From how they talk in vlogs it seems like Frank is a super picky eater and also obsessed with fast food, so I think that paired with Britney being lazy about cooking is why they eat out so much.

Britney can’t cook for shit & is also just lazy af. I mean look at thanksgiving for example, the one day where you’re supposed to go all out making fresh homemade food the bitch can’t even make a turkey or ham.

She makes a whole bunch of easy ass sides and then does an overview of her spread saying i dId *breathes hard* tHiS aLL mYsElF eXcEpT *breathes hard* tHe tUrKeY aNd hAm *breathes hard*

As if she’s been in the kitchen working hard and busting her ass cooking. Then the last thanksgiving she spent with Ean she didn’t cook at all, she bought everything pre-made.
toastedalmond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toastedalmond »

Brit was a mom to look up to when she had aria , after aria everything went down hill . She use to clean , cook meals have small hauls and was overall so relatable .

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:06 pm Absolutely no one is arguing that Ean is an angel. Just saying that he doesn’t deserve to be shit on constantly or called an absent father.
It’s only funny to me that you’re saying this now because when he was in the picture and they were together a lot of people on this thread did shit on him constantly and are now saying he was a good dad. :?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”