OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

debster2
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Unread post by debster2 »

flightlessbird wrote:Too bad Oscar didn't shit himself. Kinda what he deserves for being a dick to Alaya.
Sorry I was trying to quote this in my note above. New to this.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

:? THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY by Oscar Wilde about an orphaned boy who is the heir to a great fortune and declares that he would give his soul if he were always to be young and the painted portrait would instead grow old. :D
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

lunafever wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:I may be the only one who thinks this... but, I think Alaya is absolutely adorable! She's a sweet little girl and has such a cute little voice to go along with it. Averie... hopefully will grow into her looks. And Levi is cute in his way... but, Alaya is just adorable.
I think so too! She seems so sweet and sensitive which is why their disdain for her confuses me so much. Maybe they don’t show the worst of her on camera but from what we’ve seen, she’s just a normal toddler. She deserves better parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's crazy that Oscar has the nerve to call Alaya dramatic when he's engaged to Kyra. Any negative emotion is "mean" to Kyra so she thinks Alaya is just innately mean rather than simply a developing toddler. They lucked out with Levi being so easy. I kinda worry for Kyra's ability to handle the harder parts of parenthood and the kid's emotions as they grow up.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Seeing Alaya interact with Kyra in the beginning of the vlog was super cute. Except Kyra just didn’t seem very into it. I hate to look way into this but if it was Levi, Kyra would be laughing her ass off and if it was Teeny, Kyra would be all in her face and kissing her. She just seems so awkward with Alaya and it’s so sad.

NTRTA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NTRTA »

remre1017 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:18 am Seeing Alaya interact with Kyra in the beginning of the vlog was super cute. Except Kyra just didn’t seem very into it. I hate to look way into this but if it was Levi, Kyra would be laughing her ass off and if it was Teeny, Kyra would be all in her face and kissing her. She just seems so awkward with Alaya and it’s so sad.

Yeah it seemed a little fake, she appeared to be slightly annoyed and even rolled her eyes a little in the beginning. Poor Alaya! She is super adorable. I was impressed with her saying "Levi went to school", using past tense correctly is quite good, Levi was not as advanced with talking at this age, too sad OK don't realize they should work more with Alaya as she has so much potential...
SophieMarielle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophieMarielle »

Damn Kyra looked so annoyed with Alaya at the beginning of the vlog. Alaya's laughter was pretty cute though
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I couldn’t watch. 2 seconds in and I want to scream. Spit your gum out Kyra!

I don’t think Alaya is a bad kid in any sense of the word. I don’t even think her behaviour is that out there. She seems like a regular toddler behaviour wise. She wants to learn. She wants to have attention. She’s learning how to control her emotions. Sure she gets frustrated but that’s perfectly normal. Even more so when your parents are ignorant dumbasses.
debster2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by debster2 »

debster2 wrote:That was so gross Oscar carrying on because he had to go to the bathroom. Why would he think people want to see that? He's desperate to try to put interesting content on the vlog. Plus the fact that he took time record it shows it was all scripted and acted. Barf.

I'm fairly new to the vlog. Not sure how I stumbled across it on youtube. Now I can't stop watching the train wreck. I've watched new and some of the original videos alike. Here are my thoughts on positives and negatives as a fairly new viewer:

POSITIVES Image (trying to be generous)
1. As new first parents they were probably more mature and responsible than most 18/19 year olds.
2. Kyra does try to inform herself by reading up on things about parenting.
3. Oscar was dedicated about providing for his family when he first had his warehouse job in Montana.
4. They seem to have genuine love for their kids.
5. They are aware that they need to keep them safe (evening they make a lot of mistakes,but then every parent makes mistakes maybe just not as many as these two)
6. They love and respect their parents and extended families.
7. Their pet names for their kids are kinda adorable.
8. Kyra gave breastfeeding a honest try with Levi (don't know about others) for a good four months but probably sabotaged herself when she started supplementing with formula. (started a chain reaction/ vicious circle resulting in lowering her milk supply).
9. Some of Oscar's montages are okay (until you realize all the ridiculous camera setups he would have to have done in order to film it which takes away the charm. Ya, they're so many things that bother me, I've become judgmental about even the things I used to like.)

NEGATIVES Image (oh where do I begin?)

a. When Kyra was first pregnant with Levi she was so lazy and whiny and needy. Ate crap junk food for most of the pregnancy. Was constantly complaining about being hungry and tired (yes, I get it, we can be this way when pregnant but hers was over the top and overly dramatic).
b. Drove me nuts when Kyra would complain about Oscar going to work and leaving her as if he had a choice and was going out galavanting. Ya you made a kid, now live with it and support him.
c. In the early videos they would complain about being exhausted and tired in every single video. No kidding. Welcome to parenthood. Tell us something we don't know.
d. They would stay up all night editing their videos and sleep really late as a result. #noclue
e. Propped Levi's bottle up with his blanket. Oh he likes being overheated and smothered in blankets because you forced him to think this was normal by propping his bottle up.
f. Oscar pinching his kids. Stop that you big ogre.
g. Kyra overly whiny and needy and Oscar overly positive (he's hiding $#it). Enough said.
h. The ridiculous variations on Buggy's nickname: Bougie, Bogus (seriously, why would you call your kid Bogus?)
i. The accents they would put on talking to each other like they were from different countries but sort of a form of baby talk. Oh so stupid sounding.
j. The endless trips to Target where they vlog even though they aren't supposed to apparently (Target policy?)
k. Not burping Levi enough which perhaps contributed to his constant puking. Wiping puke with his blanket instead of a dedicated smaller puke blanket or cloth.
l. Vlogging all of their adult napping. Who cares? #itain'tcutetous
m. Oscar going on walks with his hoverboard #gladitbroke
n. Not putting socks on their kid's feet. It's cold! #yasometimesyoulosethem #putextrapairsindiaperbag #likethekidshaveenoughclothesalreadybuythemsomesocks
o. Kyra never finishing her high school when pregnant. #IampregnantsoIamgoingtoliearoundandeatalldayexceptwhenIgotoTarget. (Did she ever finish high school BTW?)
p. Kyra's phobias and drama.
q. I'm sure there's more but now I'm tired. Image

Here's another one:

q. "The JUICY JUICY" #BARF

:? THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY by Oscar Wilde about an orphaned boy who is the heir to a great fortune and declares that he would give his soul if he were always to be young and the painted portrait would instead grow old. :D
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

some thing def happened todd is wiped over all social media. also interesting they don't sell the waffle blankets at all not for kids or adults I'm guessing it must have been his design they were supposed to make them without the balls. that would be the only blanket I would have even thought of buying . the fact they had lice for months on end no i would never ever order anything from them. they are doing it as cheaply as they can hence the making photos into blankets walgreens can do it everyone can do it. the problem is if you don't have a really good quality picture the gift ends up horrible and they could end up with a ton of returns and loosing money. they also had to buy the machines apparently todd got custody. some thing definitely happened. some thing kyra didn't like because only she would move that quit that unorganized
Sandycheeks3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sandycheeks3 »

skippy1931 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:21 pm some thing def happened todd is wiped over all social media. also interesting they don't sell the waffle blankets at all not for kids or adults I'm guessing it must have been his design they were supposed to make them without the balls. that would be the only blanket I would have even thought of buying . the fact they had lice for months on end no i would never ever order anything from them. they are doing it as cheaply as they can hence the making photos into blankets walgreens can do it everyone can do it. the problem is if you don't have a really good quality picture the gift ends up horrible and they could end up with a ton of returns and loosing money. they also had to buy the machines apparently todd got custody. some thing definitely happened. some thing kyra didn't like because only she would move that quit that unorganized

it’s sad to see he’s off social media completely): I liked Todd, he seemed really genuine. It’s strange they won’t talk about what happened.. leads to me to believe it was a big situation. She would’ve told her audience if it was just a disagreement on products they wanted to sell.
lunafever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunafever »

Kyra only gets sentimental over Averie and Levi. Never Alaya. She doesn’t even try to hide her favouritism.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

debster2 wrote:That was so gross Oscar carrying on because he had to go to the bathroom. Why would he think people want to see that? He's desperate to try to put interesting content on the vlog. Plus the fact that he took time record it shows it was all scripted and acted. Barf.

I'm fairly new to the vlog. Not sure how I stumbled across it on youtube. Now I can't stop watching the train wreck. I've watched new and some of the original videos alike. Here are my thoughts on positives and negatives as a fairly new viewer:

POSITIVES Image (trying to be generous)
1. As new first parents they were probably more mature and responsible than most 18/19 year olds.
2. Kyra does try to inform herself by reading up on things about parenting.
3. Oscar was dedicated about providing for his family when he first had his warehouse job in Montana.
4. They seem to have genuine love for their kids.
5. They are aware that they need to keep them safe (evening they make a lot of mistakes,but then every parent makes mistakes maybe just not as many as these two)
6. They love and respect their parents and extended families.
7. Their pet names for their kids are kinda adorable.
8. Kyra gave breastfeeding a honest try with Levi (don't know about others) for a good four months but probably sabotaged herself when she started supplementing with formula. (started a chain reaction/ vicious circle resulting in lowering her milk supply).
9. Some of Oscar's montages are okay (until you realize all the ridiculous camera setups he would have to have done in order to film it which takes away the charm. Ya, they're so many things that bother me, I've become judgmental about even the things I used to like.)

NEGATIVES Image (oh where do I begin?)

a. When Kyra was first pregnant with Levi she was so lazy and whiny and needy. Ate crap junk food for most of the pregnancy. Was constantly complaining about being hungry and tired (yes, I get it, we can be this way when pregnant but hers was over the top and overly dramatic).
b. Drove me nuts when Kyra would complain about Oscar going to work and leaving her as if he had a choice and was going out galavanting. Ya you made a kid, now live with it and support him.
c. In the early videos they would complain about being exhausted and tired in every single video. No kidding. Welcome to parenthood. Tell us something we don't know.
d. They would stay up all night editing their videos and sleep really late as a result. #noclue
e. Propped Levi's bottle up with his blanket. Oh he likes being overheated and smothered in blankets because you forced him to think this was normal by propping his bottle up.
f. Oscar pinching his kids. Stop that you big ogre.
g. Kyra overly whiny and needy and Oscar overly positive (he's hiding $#it). Enough said.
h. The ridiculous variations on Buggy's nickname: Bougie, Bogus (seriously, why would you call your kid Bogus?)
i. The accents they would put on talking to each other like they were from different countries but sort of a form of baby talk. Oh so stupid sounding.
j. The endless trips to Target where they vlog even though they aren't supposed to apparently (Target policy?)
k. Not burping Levi enough which perhaps contributed to his constant puking. Wiping puke with his blanket instead of a dedicated smaller puke blanket or cloth.
l. Vlogging all of their adult napping. Who cares? #itain'tcutetous
m. Oscar going on walks with his hoverboard #gladitbroke
n. Not putting socks on their kid's feet. It's cold! #yasometimesyoulosethem #putextrapairsindiaperbag #likethekidshaveenoughclothesalreadybuythemsomesocks
o. Kyra never finishing her high school when pregnant. #IampregnantsoIamgoingtoliearoundandeatalldayexceptwhenIgotoTarget. (Did she ever finish high school BTW?)
p. Kyra's phobias and drama.
q. I'm sure there's more but now I'm tired. Image

i am more than sure that kyra said she quit high school before she even got pregnant

and no she never finished and i’m pretty sure she said she never will get her GED
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why is it so unfathomable to these people that YouTube could tank, and that just because they are making good money now, doesn't mean that they will neccesarily keep making good money? Shaytards was at the top of family vloggers, and if it wasn't for the millions they made selling Maker, they would be struggling now. Nobody is going to buy her blankets outside of YouTube fans.
They should be saving money like crazy and getting an education while they have help around. The changes coming in January will probably affect them. They're foolish to think otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

So. I’ve been watching everyone’s surprising jesssfam vlogs and on Alissa’s it shows kyra is pretty drunk first thing in the morning. I get nerves from flying too but it seems a little much. And then as soon as Britney gets there she swoops up Scarlett. Like again she’s been drinking a lot I wouldn’t want someone holding my baby. And then there’s the target scene where their talking about their necklaces and she says hers has an L for Levi. And she sees nothing wrong that she only has one for him even though she has 3 children. They’ve really went down hill and I just get so sad because I used to watch them religiously only a year ago

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

bookwrm97 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:00 am So. I’ve been watching everyone’s surprising jesssfam vlogs and on Alissa’s it shows kyra is pretty drunk first thing in the morning. I get nerves from flying too but it seems a little much. And then as soon as Britney gets there she swoops up Scarlett. Like again she’s been drinking a lot I wouldn’t want someone holding my baby. And then there’s the target scene where their talking about their necklaces and she says hers has an L for Levi. And she sees nothing wrong that she only has one for him even though she has 3 children. They’ve really went down hill and I just get so sad because I used to watch them religiously only a year ago Image

I am the second born of five children and I have always gotten the shaft and been an afterthought. I refer to my older sister as the golden child even now that we are well into our adulthood. My mom's coworkers didn't even know I existed until I had to stop by her work one day to drop something off. If they are not careful Alaya will distance herself from them when she becomes an adult and it will be their own fault. Levi will always top of the food chain especially if he ends up being the only boy they have.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Im glad I saw Kyra drinking because her emotions lately and then being sick at the airport (in Target Alissa said she had to hold her hair back for her) made me think she might already be pregnant.
NTRTA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NTRTA »

lunafever wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:03 am Kyra only gets sentimental over Averie and Levi. Never Alaya. She doesn’t even try to hide her favouritism.

So true! A while ago in a vlog Kyra was getting emotional going through Levi's old clothes in boxes they had in the garage. She did not at all mind donating Alaya's things though without blinking an eye, I remember Oscar even made a little comment about that... It was also the same vlog Kyra made the "with our luck we'll be getting 10 girls before having a boy" comment. Other people would be happy to get healthy children!
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Those poor babies. Averie is still in Kyra's good graces for now because she's still an infant and hasn't had the chance to be "rude" yet. I would want them to get a strong willed boy next just to shut Kyra's gender bias up, but that would only solidify Levi's golden throne in her mind.

I don't know how Kyra of all people, with her plethora of untreated mental health concerns, expects to be popping out perfect children. Getting half their DNA from her, they are very likely predisposed to mental illness and are only going to have a worse time with it given the parents that they have. I feel so bad for them.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

Did kyra tell Kerry happy birthday ?

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

Have you all noticed how Kyra is coping Alissa & I’m guessing like all the other YouTube girls, the way she speaks and the words she’s uses, since she’s been back. She’s so annoying.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

so kyra can’t put more than one christmas tree up in their house because oscar said no!.... how annoying it’s not like she’s going to to go out and buy them they already own them from last year! the way oscar controls kyra sometimes annoys me so bad.

Return to “OKBaby”