Nchollywood Part 7

jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by jellybelly03 »

Spoink_12 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:41 pm Friend sent me these since I'm blocked
How is she going to get accepted into UNBC if her GPA is less than 2? I know UNBC is one of the easier schools to get into like the person above said, but they still have high requirements and not just anyone can get in, especially if someone like Allyshia has a GPA of less than 2. UNBC is less strict with their requirements. It makes sense that she got accepted into CNC, since CNC offers upgrading programs if someone (like Allyshia) didn't finish their grade 12 and they want to get their grade 12 diploma, that's what I did. I had to finish my grade 10, 11, and 12 I had so many courses missing before I could enter their nursing program. I dropped out of school at 15 due to personal reasons, but finished at age 18 in less than a year and I had 3 grades to catch up to but I finished my grade 12.

It's possible Allyshia got accepted at CNC because she is finishing her grade 12 there. It still baffles me how it takes someone 11 years to finish high school, she's what, 25 now? I get that she dropped out at 14 and had 3 kids but what's her issue? Is she just lazy, unmotivated, or using the chronic illness card to get out of having to go to school and have an actual career? Does she not have any goals in life? Does she even work or have a job? Who is her financial support? Do her parents pay for her life and her kids? Any of her 3 baby daddies? It seems to me like she just wants to be a stay at home mom, and I'm quite surprised she isn't an independent distributor for something like younique or scentsy (no offense to anyone who is an independent distributor, i'm just using this as an example).
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

jellybelly03 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:25 pm
Spoink_12 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:41 pm Friend sent me these since I'm blocked
How is she going to get accepted into UNBC if her GPA is less than 2? I know UNBC is one of the easier schools to get into like the person above said, but they still have high requirements and not just anyone can get in, especially if someone like Allyshia has a GPA of less than 2. UNBC is less strict with their requirements. It makes sense that she got accepted into CNC, since CNC offers upgrading programs if someone (like Allyshia) didn't finish their grade 12 and they want to get their grade 12 diploma, that's what I did. I had to finish my grade 10, 11, and 12 I had so many courses missing before I could enter their nursing program. I dropped out of school at 15 due to personal reasons, but finished at age 18 in less than a year and I had 3 grades to catch up to but I finished my grade 12.

It's possible Allyshia got accepted at CNC because she is finishing her grade 12 there. It still baffles me how it takes someone 11 years to finish high school, she's what, 25 now? I get that she dropped out at 14 and had 3 kids but what's her issue? Is she just lazy, unmotivated, or using the chronic illness card to get out of having to go to school and have an actual career? Does she not have any goals in life? Does she even work or have a job? Who is her financial support? Do her parents pay for her life and her kids? Any of her 3 baby daddies? It seems to me like she just wants to be a stay at home mom, and I'm quite surprised she isn't an independent distributor for something like younique or scentsy (no offense to anyone who is an independent distributor, i'm just using this as an example).

It completely baffles me too. Pretty sure she just lives off welfare and Raines child tax benefit. She uses every excuse under the sun it seems to not have to work. I was told from a reliable source she tried to get put on Person with Disability for herself and the Disability Tax Credit (just over $200/mth for treatments) for Raine but both got declined.
I know she had tried Scentsy and Mary Kay but obviously those didn't work out. I just don't understand her at all..
StalkingcauseIcan3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan3 »

ugh..she keeps posting over and over about her "new" diagnosis...it is like she is not getting enough "hits" so she deletes and reposts....um. maybe no one actually cares about this "new" one.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

I can’t believe this thread is still going. She’s so fucking boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

StalkingcauseIcan3 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:09 pm ugh..she keeps posting over and over about her "new" diagnosis...it is like she is not getting enough "hits" so she deletes and "reposts....um. maybe no one actually cares about this "new" one.

What is her "new diagnosis" this time?
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Spoink_12 wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan3 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:09 pm ugh..she keeps posting over and over about her "new" diagnosis...it is like she is not getting enough "hits" so she deletes and "reposts....um. maybe no one actually cares about this "new" one.

What is her "new diagnosis" this time?
Hypochondria? Factitious disorder? Image

Nonjudgmentalmamma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nonjudgmentalmamma »

This lady needs help mentally
Nonjudgmentalmamma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Screenshot_20191201-205343_Facebook.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nonjudgmentalmamma
Wallflower
Wallflower

She is on her rampage again
StalkingcauseIcan3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Also....she has failed ALLLL of her courses again...on the tax payers dime..
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

StalkingcauseIcan3 wrote:Also....she has failed ALLLL of her courses again...on the tax payers dime..
Where did you see this? It’s not on social media.

StalkingcauseIcan3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Here ya go...she has me bloc8but someone I know sent this to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Can someone else reupload that so it works on tapatalk? I don’t know what the issue is but pictures haven’t loaded for months

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Loses everything and says "some of these things have been from my own choices"? She's a grown woman. It's ALL your fault Allyshia. It doesn't matter what diagnoses you're pretending to have. It doesn't take that much effort to pass high school. She's going to lose custody of her son if she doesn't smarten up.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

Is she still pretending Raine is super delayed? A newly four year old needing some help dressing and grooming is totally normal. And you're supposed to brush their teeth for them until they are like 6 or 8 or something. No 4 year old has the motor skills to do it properly.

And I don't believe for a minute she's autistic. Borderline Personality Disorder for sure though.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

PGLURK wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:06 am
Is she still pretending Raine is super delayed? A newly four year old needing some help dressing and grooming is totally normal. And you're supposed to brush their teeth for them until they are like 6 or 8 or something. No 4 year old has the motor skills to do it properly.

And I don't believe for a minute she's autistic. Borderline Personality Disorder for sure though.

Yeah, she's still pretending he is super delayed and special needs.
I don't believe she's autistic either. Or any of these other diagnosis' she apparently got. (Does anyone know what they are?)
I think she is BPD and Munchausen for sure.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

I have her on IG and there’s nothing about her failing or ASD. :/

She’s in so many FB groups I’m in.

Here’s she’s claiming Rayne has a chromosome disorder
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 72c6ed.jpg[/IMG]

And wtf she hadn’t taken him to the dentist until 4 years old?!? You’re supposed to take them around 1 year old/when their first teeth come in. Disgusting.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c95a2d.jpg[/IMG]

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

FJ_Lanning wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:35 am I have her on IG and there’s nothing about her failing or ASD. :/

She’s in so many FB groups I’m in.

Here’s she’s claiming Rayne has a chromosome disorder
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 72c6ed.jpg

And wtf she hadn’t taken him to the dentist until 4 years old?!? You’re supposed to take them around 1 year old/when their first teeth come in. Disgusting.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c95a2d.jpg

It's all on her Facebook
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

So any new up dates it's been awhile since I visited the site

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper