Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

disney8
Informer
Informer

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by disney8 »

Ughh why TF would you wear a pleather jacket on a plane to FL? Not in style and especially not a thing in Florida. Her style is really really bad.
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Could she be anymore tacky? Fake clip in hair.... fake Louis Vuitton.... leaning down so tiny looks taller. Traveling to see someone you barely know for attention and followers. Wonder how much she messaged this girl in FL ... prob non stop!!

And She def bought followers, probably on the auto refill. If she really had that many they’d all be following her other 15 Instagram accounts and tiny’s.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

I’m gonna call it now. Every time they go somewhere they want to move there. Up next: We’re moving to FL! Then, like all the other places (Cali, Ohio) it’ll never be mentioned again.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Looking at that picture I cringe because:
They are the ones who hold up boarding EVEN when they get to board first because of small children, and never settle in. They are the ones still in the isle blocking everyone so you will be forced to look at them as you board. They are the ones who are the loudest and laugh every time their baby screams bloody murder on the plane. They are the ones whose child has nothing to do on the plane so they kick the back of your seat and they say nothing. They are the ones where the wife never speaks and sleeps the entire flight, and the husband is on his own with the kids the entire time.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Bluecoconut wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:00 pm I’m gonna call it now. Every time they go somewhere they want to move there. Up next: We’re moving to FL! Then, like all the other places (Cali, Ohio) it’ll never be mentioned again.
Gurllllllll yes!!! Def gonna hear that!! They can’t afford CA.. crazy expensive. FL yup but nowhere good. They’d live in the middle of the state surrounded by nothing...anywhere by the beach or one of the FL cities is expensive. They can’t even get a new house in PA lol!!!!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

mssqueen233 wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which one is Carter and which one is Chris?

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Lol yea people think FL is cheap with all old people but only in some areas! Floridians want people to think that so they stay away 🤣 there’s a study that shows 900 or more people move here everyday!!!! AND No thank u to the beastons! They can stay in PA!
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

hopefully the oldest kid body slams shrimp someday soon
aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aliger79 »

I wish I had grabbed a screenshot but I hope someone else saw it!

She packed exactly 5 outfits for each kid for 5 days - what Mom does that? I'm hoping and praying for some poop explosions. Under both her and Tiny's lists, she had "5 Jammies" - seriously, you're away for 5 night and you each need "5 Jammies" listed??!! It also listed 5 pairs of underwear for Carter. I get not wanting to overpack, but does she think the kids are so perfect that there won't be one spill, stain or poop?

I no longer subscribe on YT or her IG... IG I'll check just to see the trainwreck, but after casually watching the last 2 vlogs (1 on each channel), I won't be back on their YT. So disgustingly dramatic and I'm already over the talk of beast #4.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Bluecoconut wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:00 pm I’m gonna call it now. Every time they go somewhere they want to move there. Up next: We’re moving to FL! Then, like all the other places (Cali, Ohio) it’ll never be mentioned again.
Right! Tell us again how much you love your house and life T.Phony.

She’s going to have a rude awakening when she gets to Disney and realizes she’s not the only nursing mother in Disney ... gasp! I’m not trying to be mean but who TF travels from PA to FL and does Disney for one day. If they’re rolling in all this youtube dough surely they would be able to hang a few more days (especially a couple who was considering staying in a hotel for a damn month... why not just make a trip out of it and stay a while?) I don’t understand a damn thing these 2 do tbh.

Also, people on here have said Chris used to bitch at his ex for wearing heels 😂 she beast learned her lesson and has the lean down!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

smom12 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:15 pm
mssqueen233 wrote:Image

Which one is Carter and which one is Chris?

Okay u got me on that one! Hahahaa!!!!!
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

aliger79 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:32 pm I wish I had grabbed a screenshot but I hope someone else saw it!

She packed exactly 5 outfits for each kid for 5 days - what Mom does that? I'm hoping and praying for some poop explosions. Under both her and Tiny's lists, she had "5 Jammies" - seriously, you're away for 5 night and you each need "5 Jammies" listed??!! It also listed 5 pairs of underwear for Carter. I get not wanting to overpack, but does she think the kids are so perfect that there won't be one spill, stain or poop?

I no longer subscribe on YT or her IG... IG I'll check just to see the trainwreck, but after casually watching the last 2 vlogs (1 on each channel), I won't be back on their YT. So disgustingly dramatic and I'm already over the talk of beast #4.
Here you go. The 5 jammies per person is ridiculous. Also the word jammies in itself is stupid!! I cringed typing it!

If one or all of the kids have a blowout (we can only hope lol) she'll somehow find a way to blame shrimp man when the kids run out of clean clothes!
Screenshot_20191122-110406_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Henno wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:10 pm
aliger79 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:32 pm I wish I had grabbed a screenshot but I hope someone else saw it!

Here you go. The 5 jammies per person is ridiculous. Also the word jammies in itself is stupid!! I cringed typing it!

If one or all of the kids have a blowout (we can only hope lol) she'll somehow find a way to blame shrimp man when the kids run out of clean clothes!

She’s such a psycho.

You would think by her IG post she was going to FL to visit Disney, but really it’s to see Keren and get some subs. She’s such a piece of shit mom and he’s the skid mark on the toilet paper.

#disneyherewecome “give me your advice”... girl... you’re going to be there for 12 hours. Chill and figure it out. I’m sure it will be ALL about what Tiff wants to see and not what her kids want.
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:02 pm
Right! Tell us again how much you love your house and life T.Phony.

She’s going to have a rude awakening when she gets to Disney and realizes she’s not the only nursing mother in Disney ... gasp! I’m not trying to be mean but who TF travels from PA to FL and does Disney for one day. If they’re rolling in all this youtube dough surely they would be able to hang a few more days (especially a couple who was considering staying in a hotel for a damn month... why not just make a trip out of it and stay a while?) I don’t understand a damn thing these 2 do tbh.

Also, people on here have said Chris used to bitch at his ex for wearing heels 😂 she beast learned her lesson and has the lean down!
Wait are they not staying in a hotel anymore during reno? Was that all a bunch of lies lol
aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes! The word JAMMIES has always been like nails on a chalkboard to me!!
aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

[/quote]

[/quote]

aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

[/quote]

[/quote]

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread my darlings!

Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”