Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

THREAD CREDIT: RealityBites

Previous thread:

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

So many people have commented on their videos stating they are having trouble conceiving or they wish they had an easy time like Tiffani. I find it so pathetic and rude that they can’t even have the decency to comment a “good luck” or “sending good vibes” comment. Nope. Tiff thrives on the fact that she has zero issues conceiving or with pregnancy and just wants to shove it in peoples faces. They respond to maybe five comments every video and it’s always the ones kissing their asses. I’m not sure about the whole humble and kind thing, but they are neither.

Also I haven’t cared enough to look into this florida trip. Something called kickass with this swan woman? Lol. I don’t know who she is either. So they’re going for 6 days but one of those days is Disney. So the rest is whatever this kickass thing is?! Cue the dramatics when the kids are thoroughly disinterested and not sleeping. Good for them for renting a house though. Probably because it had a bath tub for her me time.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by icant »

#1 comment from last thread “Which one is Chris and which one is Carter?” I laughed so hard! Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

20191122_171423.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Someone in the comments on her video said she should do a cookbook.

So far she has made kiwi salsa with the furry parts on the kiwi, a pancake recipe people said she stole from Anna, and she takes credit for having whipped cream on coffee. I don't think a cookbook would work. She would get done for plagiarizing.

How is she going to have a baby, some coffee in pregnancy is ok but there has to be a limit and she probably surpasses that.

In an older video she said Ella was 7 months and she felt like a human milk machine, but she is still breastfeeding her now.

They spent her husband's birthday trying to advertise a hotel chain. Sad.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Whoa, whoa, whoa, did they just fucking say they put Ella to bed at 5:30?!?!

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Onchao16 wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa, did they just fucking say they put Ella to bed at 5:30?!?!

No wonder the child doesn’t sleep all night. Dumb bitch Tiffani. You’d think by her third kid she’d figure it out

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

That's so early..I don't even think my kids went to bed that early even as infants...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aliger79 »

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:33 pm Whoa, whoa, whoa, did they just fucking say they put Ella to bed at 5:30?!?!

My 2 year old is rarely home from daycare by 5:30! Oh wait, I'm a sucker who works a full time corporate job...thaaaaaaaaat's right.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

perfectionista_mom wrote:That's so early..I don't even think my kids went to bed that early even as infants...

She makes problems for herself that aren’t even there. Creating chaos is a common mental health symptom. She is miserable but has no real reason to be, so she creates reasons to validate her misery. I love how she can’t even fathom the idea of taking 2 of her kids to see Santa alone. I think it’s pathetic that she can’t do anything on her own. She has this “I am smart, I am strong” mantra for her kids, but where’s the example? She’s setting the example of an incredibly weak human who cannot handle simple daily tasks. Single parents all over the country are taking their kids everywhere with them, alone, all of the time. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, TIFFANI. “You can do anything you put your mind to” including watching your own children without a helper.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

So they aren’t going to go see Santa that night because Ella has to go to bed at 5:30. Then why even fucking tell the boys he would be there later that night?!?! Cruel

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

If you want some drama going down on Tara Henderson latest yt vlog I think what tara did was soooo sooo sad for shay

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

mssqueen233 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:13 am If you want some drama going down on Tara Henderson latest yt vlog I think what tara did was soooo sooo sad for shayImageImageImageImage

I hate even brining that up here because Tiff will get praised for taking all 3, when the reality is they’re all shitty half assed moms. Tiffs no saint because she’s taking her kids to Disney for a day But probably leaving them with granny the other day’s to go kiss I mean kick ass with Keren. The timing is working in Tiffs favor tho... which sucks but whatever.

There’s already comments on Tiffs pictures “at least you’re taking all of your kids 🙄” mmmhhmm and where are those kids going to be the other days... probably locked up and fed melatonin.
Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

yeahsureok wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:39 am
mssqueen233 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:13 am If you want some drama going down on Tara Henderson latest yt vlog I think what tara did was soooo sooo sad for shayImageImageImageImage

I hate even brining that up here because Tiff will get praised for taking all 3, when the reality is they’re all shitty half assed moms. Tiffs no saint because she’s taking her kids to Disney for a day But probably leaving them with granny the other day’s to go kiss I mean kick ass with Keren. The timing is working in Tiffs favor tho... which sucks but whatever.

There’s already comments on Tiffs pictures “at least you’re taking all of your kids 🙄” mmmhhmm and where are those kids going to be the other days... probably locked up and fed melatonin.
"she's" not taking her kids... Her, Tiny husband, and her mother are taking the kids. That's 1:1 kid ratio. She wouldn't be able to take one of her children alone to Disney.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Majoreyeroll2 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:54 am
yeahsureok wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:39 am

"she's" not taking her kids... Her, Tiny husband, and her mother are taking the kids. That's 1:1 kid ratio. She wouldn't be able to take one of her children alone to Disney.
Oh trust me, I get it. Her dumb ass followers haven’t figured it out yet. The 2 of them couldn’t even handle the pumpkin patch, granny had to tag along.
kittengal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittengal »

icant wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:56 am
perfectionista_mom wrote:That's so early..I don't even think my kids went to bed that early even as infants...

She makes problems for herself that aren’t even there. Creating chaos is a common mental health symptom. She is miserable but has no real reason to be, so she creates reasons to validate her misery. I love how she can’t even fathom the idea of taking 2 of her kids to see Santa alone. I think it’s pathetic that she can’t do anything on her own. She has this “I am smart, I am strong” mantra for her kids, but where’s the example? She’s setting the example of an incredibly weak human who cannot handle simple daily tasks. Single parents all over the country are taking their kids everywhere with them, alone, all of the time. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, TIFFANI. “You can do anything you put your mind to” including watching your own children without a helper.

And yet they are trying for #4. These two are both mental. He knows she can’t handle the kids they have yet he is agreeing to a 4th. They are awful.
Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

They make it to Magic Kingdom? I refuse to watch her stories. Wondering if she's sharing. I'm imagining it's a big shitshow.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kittengal wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:06 am
icant wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:56 am

And yet they are trying for #4. These two are both mental. He knows she can’t handle the kids they have yet he is agreeing to a 4th. They are awful.
Those babies are straight up pay checks to them and that’s all
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

We may need a thread for her sister eventually bc she’s just that annoying, but in the meantime I’ll post it here...

She is constantly posting about her baby not sleeping and how fussy she is all the time. Girl, SHE’s HUNGRY!! She would never give her a bottle or even some cereal bc she’s been brainwashed by Tiffani to think that EBF is what makes you the ultimate mom. Nope. Having a fed and happy baby who gets proper sleep is usually the ticket. Plus she would probably never over feed the poor baby, since she’s afraid of food and throws it away bc she “doesn’t trust herself” 🙄
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

palmtreemomma wrote:We may need a thread for her sister eventually bc she’s just that annoying, but in the meantime I’ll post it here...

She is constantly posting about her baby not sleeping and how fussy she is all the time. Girl, SHE’s HUNGRY!! She would never give her a bottle or even some cereal bc she’s been brainwashed by Tiffani to think that EBF is what makes you the ultimate mom. Nope. Having a fed and happy baby who gets proper sleep is usually the ticket. Plus she would probably never over feed the poor baby, since she’s afraid of food and throws it away bc she “doesn’t trust herself” Image
All Tiff does is complain about Ella not sleeping so why would you do the same shit your sister is doing Image obviously Tiff doesn’t have all the answers or know what she’s doing

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”