Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by RealityBites »

I'm not a perfect mom (no one is) but these YouTube moms piss me off!! Wtf was the point of those two idiots taking their kids to Santa's workshop and rubbing it in their faces that Santa would be there later but they had no plan on taking them? Just to get precious Ella to bed at a ridiculous early time of 5:30?? Was it so Trash Bag can get a nauseating picture taken sitting on Shrimps lap to post on Instagram? Dumb asses.

Also maybe stay your asses at home once in awhile and nurse your kids back to health since they are coughing all over and always sick. Ella sounds like she has a croup cough. Those kids sure are sick a lot when they have been breastfed that "magical" milk from Trashy. Breast is best right Tiff?? Really keeps your kids healthy huh??? Maybe not worry about jetting off to kiss youtubers asses that you hardly know and stop spreading your sick kids germs all over.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by Salamisammich »

RealityBites wrote:I'm not a perfect mom (no one is) but these YouTube moms piss me off!! Wtf was the point of those two idiots taking their kids to Santa's workshop and rubbing it in their faces that Santa would be there later but they had no plan on taking them? Just to get precious Ella to bed at a ridiculous early time of 5:30?? Was it so Trash Bag can get a nauseating picture taken sitting on Shrimps lap to post on Instagram? Dumb asses.

Also maybe stay your asses at home once in awhile and nurse your kids back to health since they are coughing all over and always sick. Ella sounds like she has a croup cough. Those kids sure are sick a lot when they have been breastfed that "magical" milk from Trashy. Breast is best right Tiff?? Really keeps your kids healthy huh??? Maybe not worry about jetting off to kiss youtubers asses that you hardly know and stop spreading your sick kids germs all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Glad they paid money for their kids to cry 😂 living for it!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

RealityBites wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:29 am I'm not a perfect mom (no one is) but these YouTube moms piss me off!! Wtf was the point of those two idiots taking their kids to Santa's workshop and rubbing it in their faces that Santa would be there later but they had no plan on taking them? Just to get precious Ella to bed at a ridiculous early time of 5:30?? Was it so Trash Bag can get a nauseating picture taken sitting on Shrimps lap to post on Instagram? Dumb asses.

Tidiot rule #169 never pass up a photo op of MEMEME.
Tidiot rule #170 tease children with Santa they’ll love you more.
Sick btch.
Congrats on your thread title! I couldn’t even think of one you were on a roll! Yasss!
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Tiff already thought she was above Disney world with her snarky “I’m becoming a Disney mom Bri would be so proud” and how last year she asked “places to go in Florida that’s NOT Disney world” she’s probably so pissed she paid all that money and her kids are crying... I’ll be surprised if they ever go back

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Atleast someone is comforting tanner, Tiffs just there taking pics like an asshole for social media. I won’t hold my breath tho... I’m sure he has the vlogging camera in the other hand 😭 GOTTA GET THAT CONTENT FOR YT!!! Forget that your kids are miserable.
aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aliger79 »

yeahsureok wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:30 am Atleast someone is comforting tanner, Tiffs just there taking pics like an asshole for social media. I won’t hold my breath tho... I’m sure he has the vlogging camera in the other hand 😭 GOTTA GET THAT CONTENT FOR YT!!! Forget that your kids are miserable.
It definitely looks like a small man's left hand - which means that vlogging camera is in the right. Just like on his IG stories of surprising them with their day...vlogging camera on a tripod right in front of their faces. :?
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Salamisammich wrote:
palmtreemomma wrote:We may need a thread for her sister eventually bc she’s just that annoying, but in the meantime I’ll post it here...

She is constantly posting about her baby not sleeping and how fussy she is all the time. Girl, SHE’s HUNGRY!! She would never give her a bottle or even some cereal bc she’s been brainwashed by Tiffani to think that EBF is what makes you the ultimate mom. Nope. Having a fed and happy baby who gets proper sleep is usually the ticket. Plus she would probably never over feed the poor baby, since she’s afraid of food and throws it away bc she “doesn’t trust herself” Image
All Tiff does is complain about Ella not sleeping so why would you do the same shit your sister is doing Image obviously Tiff doesn’t have all the answers or know what she’s doing

Tiffani’s sister is a more annoying, more anorexic, less attractive knockoff version of her. She’s trying to be just like her, vlogging on her IG stories - food, babies, cleaning, products. Not even trying to differentiate herself and her voice is nails on a chalkboard.

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Of course she would post a photo of crying kids. She’s so negative and miserable... but for some reason finds misery amusing. Can you leave FL now beastons? Byeeee
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

icant wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:56 am
Salamisammich wrote:
palmtreemomma wrote:We may need a thread for her sister eventually bc she’s just that annoying, but in the meantime I’ll post it here...

She is constantly posting about her baby not sleeping and how fussy she is all the time. Girl, SHE’s HUNGRY!! She would never give her a bottle or even some cereal bc she’s been brainwashed by Tiffani to think that EBF is what makes you the ultimate mom. Nope. Having a fed and happy baby who gets proper sleep is usually the ticket. Plus she would probably never over feed the poor baby, since she’s afraid of food and throws it away bc she “doesn’t trust herself” Image
All Tiff does is complain about Ella not sleeping so why would you do the same shit your sister is doing Image obviously Tiff doesn’t have all the answers or know what she’s doing

Tiffani’s sister is a more annoying, more anorexic, less attractive knockoff version of her. She’s trying to be just like her, vlogging on her IG stories - food, babies, cleaning, products. Not even trying to differentiate herself and her voice is nails on a chalkboard.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Soooooo true!!!! And this is the older sister too!! Obviously she has no original ideas, desperate to be liked by her little sis. What a shitshow. All the sisters are trying to be internet sensations 🤣
aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aliger79 »

I wonder if her phone is stuck in her face deleting comments about torturing her kids with the crying pics...while "enjoying" the Magic Kingdom with her family. Oh wait, maybe that's what her "maaaaaaaanager" does. Ugh I can't stand how she says "manager" or "bananas".
Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

aliger79 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:33 pm I wonder if her phone is stuck in her face deleting comments about torturing her kids with the crying pics...while "enjoying" the Magic Kingdom with her family. Oh wait, maybe that's what her "maaaaaaaanager" does. Ugh I can't stand how she says "manager" or "bananas".
Ok... Her photo appears to be at Chef Mickey's which isn't even in one of the parks. Is this another Hershey Park "trip" where they only went to Chocolate World (the free gift shop)?
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

aliger79 wrote:I wonder if her phone is stuck in her face deleting comments about torturing her kids with the crying pics...while "enjoying" the Magic Kingdom with her family. Oh wait, maybe that's what her "maaaaaaaanager" does. Ugh I can't stand how she says "manager" or "bananas".
I literally saw a comment asking her if she was meeting Aaryn and Tara and BAM it was deleted... Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I’m enjoying her kids crying at the happiest place on earth. Glad it wasn’t IG Perfect for her. Sorry not sorry.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

aliger79 wrote:I wonder if her phone is stuck in her face deleting comments about torturing her kids with the crying pics...while "enjoying" the Magic Kingdom with her family. Oh wait, maybe that's what her "maaaaaaaanager" does. Ugh I can't stand how she says "manager" or "bananas".
And “channel” and “salmon”

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jazieg wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:38 pm
I literally saw a comment asking her if she was meeting Aaryn and Tara and BAM it was deleted... Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I saw that too and liked it 😂 didn’t notice it was deleted.
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

Majoreyeroll2 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:38 pm
aliger79 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:33 pm I wonder if her phone is stuck in her face deleting comments about torturing her kids with the crying pics...while "enjoying" the Magic Kingdom with her family. Oh wait, maybe that's what her "maaaaaaaanager" does. Ugh I can't stand how she says "manager" or "bananas".
Ok... Her photo appears to be at Chef Mickey's which isn't even in one of the parks. Is this another Hershey Park "trip" where they only went to Chocolate World (the free gift shop)?
Good catch!! 👍👍👍 they went to "disney"
bitchface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchface »

So funny how she has previously shown her disgust for Disney and now she’s there when Aaryn & T-Man are too

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

angryelf wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:02 pm
Majoreyeroll2 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:38 pm
Good catch!! 👍👍👍 they went to "disney"
Chef mickeys is in the contemporary but if you only have a day in Disney why the fuck you eat at a meal like that when you can meet them in the park. “Disney mom” right, tiff? 🙄

Can’t wait to hear her give advice on what to do in Disney when she doesn’t even know.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

thisisgold21 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:42 pm I’m enjoying her kids crying at the happiest place on earth. Glad it wasn’t IG Perfect for her. Sorry not sorry.

Even at the happiest place in the world those kids have to have Tik Tok daddio and an Orange mommio

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”