Tara Henderson: Husband who cheats & kids can’t speak | Part 8

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Husband who cheats & kids can’t speak | Part 8

Unread post by Rkp65i »

rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone! We’re just about due for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below; the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected! ImageImageImage

Tara Henderson, Disney Trips while at home Shay sits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

Title suggestions: Adam is crazy, Tara is lazy, & shay and gray get no play

Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone! We’re just about due for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below; the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected! ImageImageImage
Shay and Gray always have to stay, bailee always gets to go and play

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Tara henderson: always drunk, marriage in a funk, while buying disney junk

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Dreaminusa99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreaminusa99 »

Tara Henderson: narcissistic alcoholic, Baylee's her favorite, forget Shay & Gray

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

tara henderson: exhausted to parent so goes to disney w/ aaryaint.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

Tara Henderson: Mom to Bay, Sleeps all day
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Tara Henderson: Mother of ONE.

That’s all I got lol.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Video suggestion for Tara.

Tackle the shay comments with me

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

begenos1 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:55 pm Video suggestion for Tara.

Tackle the shay comments with me Image

Don’t forget “with 3 kids and a puppy”
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Ha. Another suggestion:

Tara Henderson: Part time mom to one, sister wife to a mutt!
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Tara Henderson: Cover up life, drunk wife, bye bye shay
kxfdst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kxfdst »

Tara Henderson: Favorite princess Bay, what baby Gray? & left behind Shay

lalalazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalalazy »

Tara Henderson: : spoiling Bay, aSHAYmed, and 50 ways to forget Gray

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Winter1128
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Winter1128 »

Tara Henderson: favorite is bay, forget shay and gray
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:00 pm I don't like Adam and he does creep me out a bit plus what he did to Shay. But Grayson seems like a baby when he has him. He's just a doll she puts in a corner for 9 hours when she has him and I love that he lets the kids be kids. Like Shay's hair not being brushed, etc.

I actually think tara's the one who forgets how many kids she has not adam. Adam can be a thoughtless jerk but tara is deliberately mean and selfish all the time. She treats shay like an afterthought and acts exhausted unless its time to take bailey out for more bonding time.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Adam has Baylee out running errands. Shay and Grayson must be taking their 3 hour naps.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:53 am Adam has Baylee out running errands. Shay and Grayson must be taking their 3 hour naps.
I just hope and pray that the mother of the year is using this free time to sit on the floor, backed into a corner of the room, clutching her laptop in angst, blush colors refecting off her terror filled face as she cries and bellows and hyperventilates and FREAKS THE FUCK OUT reading her comment page. 😡
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

FinnMiaBelle wrote:
skippy1931 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:37 pm
Lionking wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:10 pm Where did the “love this for me” quote come from? I’ve seen Tara use it once and was wondering if she got it from someone else or if she made it up?

I can’t wait to see how she addresses all the comments when she comes back.
bahahahahah that is funny she won't address it because she sees nothing wrong with what she did . even in the q & a adam said she doesn't apologize and she said because I'm never wrong which shocked me he seems like a hard ass that would never apologize and was the one running things
I actually have always liked Adam. I have respect for the man. He actually deserves our adoration, because he’s served our country, which is more than I can even say for myself. But, my personal opinion on Adam is that he used to put Tara in her place... he never used to put up with her shenanigans. He just would have none of it. It was to the point where I thought at first Adam treated are poorly, but I didn’t know the real Tara at the time. I completely took that back once I realized the kind of person Tara is.

Now though, I think Adam is terrified of Tara, because if you think about it, he has 3 small children with her.... a ginormous house with a mortgage to match, and expensive cars to go with it.... if for some reason they were to divorce, Adam would be screwed financially.

Between child support for 3 small kids, and then alimony (because remember, he’s supported her this whole time financially, she’s never held down a job, so the courts will deem Tara dependent on Adam for income) and they’ll give her a hefty chunk of his income.

Is it no wonder he went back to school? He knows what the future holds for him & Tara... and he’s slowly preparing himself. Good on him for seeing things for what they are. He’s being realistic. Quite frankly, I believe Adam deserves better. I hope he realizes that eventually.

The gall Tara has to have Adam do what he does around the house... it’s one thing to help out. It’s another thing entirely to have your working/going to school husband take on the majority of the house work, including the cooking, and taking care of the kids so your stay at home wife whose kids are shipped off to “school” all day anyway, can sleep in.

Yes, I admit I’m more traditional, but even still, she asks a lot of Adam, when he’s the only one whose ever held down a job to support Tara & all their kids.

Essentially, what I’m saying is that I’d like to see Tara get up at 5am everyday and go to work 8hrs a day 5 days a week, come home and take care of all the kids, cook dinner, take care of the puppy and whatever else one does. At least make it equal. Make it fair... and take into consideration that Adam gets up, ready, and leaves the home for 8+hrs a day to provide for them.

I know a lot of people on here complain aboout Adam not working right now, but he is going to school full time, and that to me is just as taxing, if not more, than having a full time job. And it’s just as important.
Look just because a man served in the military does not mean we owe him adoration!!! That is a job that one accepts and isn’t for adoration!! He knew what it entailed but that doesn’t make him better than any man!!
Also, I think your forgetting that he is on the GI bill and has what at most 2classes in one term?? Not to forget as well is, the military pays for his house, it literally has a check cut just for the mortgage..Tara doesn’t pay for the house!!
They are in fact human and humans make mistakes they just happen, to trick all the younger into a false narrative of a perfect life free of mistakes because there is some coin involved!! So it should bother some that Tara had multiple DUI’s , meaning she drove a car/truck while she was lit, she had the potential to kill an innocent and it was more than 1 time!! That’s fucked!!
Adam just hasn’t shared his life with the public and also he grew up in such a small town that if he drove a car lit, the damn sheriff would have said, now son, don’t make me have to tell your Dad about this!! You go on home now and I’ll follow ya to make sure ya get there!! Also a possibility that he never got caught!! The point is he could have done the same as Tara and nothing happened to him. However , if he did, he too ran the risk of killing an innocent as well!! All because they got drunk and were so damn selfish they got behind the wheel!!
Thank GOD nothing happened, if it would have on either one of them this would not be a reality!! People are just people, no adoration is needed for any of us!!

What matters now is how we see them act because what they say doesn’t count, words are cheap and meaningless until an action is performed by them!! That’s just like a saying most of us heard growing up, “Do as I say, don’t do as I do” “monkey see, monkey do, that monkey has peed on you” “Don’t teach me, show me” “Here, please let me SHOW you” “ Are ya gonna just talk about it, or are you actually gonna do it” one of the least used and probably one that should be used “What Did you DO”
There is way to much talking going on with all these YT moms and never any action that seems to stick with them.
They get butt hurt when a true comment gets posted...they get embarrassed...they delete it...panic a sec and guess how many saw the comment...chew on that comment all day until the think they’ve justified it...then rant, complain, figure out a way to defend what they just got called out on with out looking like they even saw it...change the subject or topic on social media...quickly do a video on how they explain for the call out or they act all defeated and blame something else like, ohh I’m so tired, the baby is teething and I’ve been up all night rocking him, blah blah blah...

It is all BS, it’s never really honest (all of us mama’s who have little humans know if they are full of shitt) because they are PLAYING a part in the spotlight...
So when you watch a movie and you say they did a good job, it’s entertaining and was meant for that...(You Tube is we’re you can go online and find out how to do an oil change on your specific model and year of your car and it will be true!)The movie may be based on actual events, but the actor didn’t go through it ,so the TRUTH is the actors are extremely good LIARS!...The Truth is Youtube moms are also LIARS buy “playing a part”, editing the way they look, getting boob jobs, hair extensions, spray tans, hair die jobs, makeup, clothing and saying everything is a size small... by definition of YouTube, we consumers, think it’s true with these channels until we realize it isn’t! The actual hard working ,under paid families get pissed off! The lives the YT moms have is NOT a reality, NOR is it attainable for all families!!! The amount of money they earn by LYING starts to become a thorn in our sides and then we happen to stumble across this site!!! This site tells more truth than what the YTrs Do!! It is frustrating to no end when we see the children are the ones that are making this whole thing possible They pay for mom play and it’s so wrong that the parents do this to their kids!!! The kids aren’t paid for it, they are having their little lives posted on line by their parents...their protectors...with knowledge that if the get a shot of their kids in vulnerable, comprising, private and personal situation...Well , that bitch is the money maker..that is what they seem to go for!! It’s fuqt up beyond words... The fact that it’s not talked about and made into a sort of prestigious job is absolutely ridiculous. Along with these sponsors , they in part, are accountable for the fall of the YT channels... After all would they shove a camera in their own face while taking a shit, farting, puking,sick with fever, changing their tampon or pad for a few hundred dollars from a tampax tampon, toilet paper company?? How about camera in you face when their husband or wife tell them they’ve been messing around and wants forgiveness, Zoomed in on right as it happened and posted to YT?? Better yet a camera on your face as you master bate with a butt plug for Adam and Eve adult toy company??? I’m sure that’s a big fat NO!!! Some things Are more embarrassing for the littles than you’d think and mom doesn’t care about their self worth when she hits post!
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Ok I just watch a fct video is it correct there taking all the comments away and if creators mark it made for kids there’s no way to find the video and they can’t used certain hashtags now that’s gotta sting a whole lot on TMan dumbass..

Return to “Tara Henderson”