LoeppkysLife

kaitlin3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeppkysLife

Unread post by kaitlin3 »

dessywessy wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:02 pm I’ve been watching some of her older vlogs and it just makes me dislike her more.
In one video when Eloise was a newborn she mentioned how she has trouble with getting frustrated and trying to “not be rough” with her...a newborn. Yikes. And she’s mentioned multiple times that she isn’t a patient person. She’s struggling with having 2 kids and clearly neglects Theo a lot of the time, she should NOT be having more kids and when she said she doesn’t know if she’ll ever want to be done having kids it made me cringe
I really liked her at once, but once I saw her sleep training video with Eloise with the cry it out method at BARELY FOUR month old, I was so disgusted with the harshness of it and how she seemed so okay and breezy with it. She received a lot of backlash for it and she deleted it. I mean I get that you are sleepdeprived, but to do it to a 4 month old and colicky baby...cruel in my opinion.
bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

She was beautiful but man...looks even younger than she was

Screenshot_20191122-144718.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Amelia322 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:46 pm Also I did not see her as the type to want many many kids! She legit sounds like she’s having a hard time with 1-2! If she doesn’t have time for herself now what makes her think she will with more?!?

I think she’s so used to having zack around her babies her a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must keep popping out all the blessings despite not being able to handle it, because Jesus.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Her latest video bugs me. First off her cat is on the kitchen counter while shes filming which means it's without a doubt allowed and quite disgusting. She's trying to be all conscientious and prepare baby food instead of buying from the store and without the microwave (Do we live in the 90s again where microwaves are bad?) I guess she doesn't care that she's preparing food on a surface her cat has been on. Secondly, at the end of the video where she feeds Theo, he's using the tongue thrust reflex so she's forcing food onto a baby who isn't ready for it.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

She was literally saying there's no rules to Introducing foods to your baby....

Umm I'm sure for a fact there are a few!?!?! Like wait a few days to a week before introducing a new food to be aware of allergens. Maybe it's my first time mom fear talking and my 5 month old has only eaten oatmeal, avocados and sweet potatoes (we got the ok from our ped to start, pls no judgements)

There was maybe one comment saying to be careful of dairy because it could cause renal failure but all these kids watching that dont have children themselves were like wow I'm going to do this when I have babies....

I feel like she thinks shes this baby whisperer and everything SHE does is the standard but I think in this case she was a little out of line just repeating there arent any rules when you're introducing foods and purees to your baby. Maybe consult your doctor before you consult YouTube moms.

Also the way she kept saying purees.... I'm annoyed

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

wonderwall99 wrote:I feel like she thinks shes this baby whisperer and everything SHE does is the standard but I think in this case she was a little out of line just repeating there arent any rules when you're introducing foods and purees to your baby. Maybe consult your doctor before you consult YouTube moms.

This is the exact vibe I get, that superiority because she is the ultimate “young, working mom of two”. Her videos were hitting the Youtube algorithm for awhile, so I watched a bunch because her daughter is a few weeks older than my son, and I have 2-month old twins. She seemed humble, but her schtick is more about her being so young and mature, and I’m much older than her.

But what wonderwall said, she is the best example of a mom who thinks she knows it all, and her impressionable, young fans eat it up. Even I almost fell for it, apparently Eloise likes black coffee and Delilah built her 2nd birthday party around it. One of her party guests even questioned the coffee. But I was thinking “coffee for a toddler, is this some new age thing I don’t know about?” So when my husband caught me letting my son have a sip of coffee, I felt like a dumbass. I’m sure it would have been okay, but why start that now? My kid is hyper enough!

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tweedles3 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:35 am
wonderwall99 wrote:I feel like she thinks shes this baby whisperer and everything SHE does is the standard but I think in this case she was a little out of line just repeating there arent any rules when you're introducing foods and purees to your baby. Maybe consult your doctor before you consult YouTube moms.

This is the exact vibe I get, that superiority because she is the ultimate “young, working mom of two”. Her videos were hitting the Youtube algorithm for awhile, so I watched a bunch because her daughter is a few weeks older than my son, and I have 2-month old twins. She seemed humble, but her schtick is more about her being so young and mature, and I’m much older than her.

But what wonderwall said, she is the best example of a mom who thinks she knows it all, and her impressionable, young fans eat it up. Even I almost fell for it, apparently Eloise likes black coffee and Delilah built her 2nd birthday party around it. One of her party guests even questioned the coffee. But I was thinking “coffee for a toddler, is this some new age thing I don’t know about?” So when my husband caught me letting my son have a sip of coffee, I felt like a dumbass. I’m sure it would have been okay, but why start that now? My kid is hyper enough!

I didn't know Eloise had her bday party based around coffee but...lol. This is just proof that everything is about what Delilah wants and NOT what the kids want. I'm sure Eloise would love to have a bunch of rainbow clothes, and have princess parties, and watch Paw Patrol, but she's forced to share her mother's neutral monochromatic minimal interests and sleep in a room with no toys and a mattress on the floor. I get having your home clean and looking well kept, but children live there and their surroundings should also express THEIR interests.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

celestialll wrote:
Tweedles3 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:35 am

I didn't know Eloise had her bday party based around coffee but...lol. This is just proof that everything is about what Delilah wants and NOT what the kids want. I'm sure Eloise would love to have a bunch of rainbow clothes, and have princess parties, and watch Paw Patrol, but she's forced to share her mother's neutral monochromatic minimal interests and sleep in a room with no toys and a mattress on the floor. I get having your home clean and looking well kept, but children live there and their surroundings should also express THEIR interests.
LoL, that poor little girl has so much brown in her life. Her birthday party was a coffee and donut party, all brown foods. I don’t even remember if they had a real birthday cake for her, I just remember the donut tree that was full of basic, glazed donuts.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

UGHHH that last insta story just bothered me. Shes acting like this new law YT is putting in place is doing more harm to kids because content will in turn become more mature my creators and include swearing, violence and essentially views not okay in her overly religious eyes.... NOOOO they're trying to protect your children you chose to expose on the internet to make a living!!!!

Instead of saying this shit why doesnt she get off her butt and when her kids are old enough to be watching YT make sure they're supervised instead of watching mature content!?!?! Like I dont understand. If you don't want your kids exposed to certain things either limit it or dont let them watch it. I dont think I understand her reasoning. Shes just trying to cover her ass because she knows her thrifting allowance I mean paycheck is getting slashed by YT

Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

If you can't control what your kids watch on YouTube then guess what - don't give them a tablet. Duh.
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

Ok, like I said I’ve been watching a lot of her old vlogs and wtf she really did have a coffee themed party for her 2 year old.
And when she told her husband she was pregnant with Theo he seemed...not happy? It’s so clear that it’s all about what SHE wants. She wants more kids, she wants her kid to have a coffee party, she wants her kids dressed in beige brown and burnt orange. She is immature and selfish.
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
kaitlin3
Talker
Talker

dessywessy wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:06 pm Ok, like I said I’ve been watching a lot of her old vlogs and wtf she really did have a coffee themed party for her 2 year old.
And when she told her husband she was pregnant with Theo he seemed...not happy? It’s so clear that it’s all about what SHE wants. She wants more kids, she wants her kid to have a coffee party, she wants her kids dressed in beige brown and burnt orange. She is immature and selfish.
I remember watching the birthday vlog and scrolling through the comment section to find SOMEONE mention the coffee thing and also I hoped, that she gave Eloise at least decaf or something...Poor little Eloise, I remember in one vlog Delilah complained how Eloise obsessed over the Paw Patrol...totally normal kids thing, she should be happy that Eloise is behaving as normal kid and likes normal kid things but nooo, the Paw Patrol is not as "cool and edgy" as her mom is. :?
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

kaitlin3 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:09 am
dessywessy wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:06 pm Ok, like I said I’ve been watching a lot of her old vlogs and wtf she really did have a coffee themed party for her 2 year old.
I remember watching the birthday vlog and scrolling through the comment section to find SOMEONE mention the coffee thing and also I hoped, that she gave Eloise at least decaf or something...Poor little Eloise, I remember in one vlog Delilah complained how Eloise obsessed over the Paw Patrol...totally normal kids thing, she should be happy that Eloise is behaving as normal kid and likes normal kid things but nooo, the Paw Patrol is not as "cool and edgy" as her mom is. :?
Yeah, obviously Paw Patrol isn't very "aesthetic" but my son loves it. When my baby turned 1, we had a Teletubbies themed party (which I can't stand) because I knew my kid loved them so much. She is just pushing her own boring aesthetic onto her kids, which doesn't say much because she's never left her small town.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Todays vlog.. ugh.

"I'm his mother I know whats best" Oh? Is that why you admitted on Instagram the other day he's ignored a lot? He's like 6 months old and you are still swaddling him in a loose blanket with him rolling. Sure his arms are out but it's a loose blanket.. You are trying to kill him. As is that basket thing she had him in was super unsafe... Poor guy will always be the forgotten child.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Seriously though she straight up said she forgets him a lot more... ummm how could you admit that on social media.

I don't have 2 kids, just the 1, but is it really that difficult trying to split your time with w toddler and baby? And If this is the case she needs to teach eloise some boundaries. If not that girl will grow up being a huge attention seeker.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

wonderwall99 wrote:Seriously though she straight up said she forgets him a lot more... ummm how could you admit that on social media.

I don't have 2 kids, just the 1, but is it really that difficult trying to split your time with w toddler and baby? And If this is the case she needs to teach eloise some boundaries. If not that girl will grow up being a huge attention seeker.

No it’s not. At first it’s an adjustment but you get a routine quickly. I have a 2.5 year old and a 6 month old and I breastfeed exclusively and both kids still get ample attention. My kid isn’t swaddled anymore and she never had a flat head. She just bit off more than she could chew. Her poor son is suffering for it.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Chambermaid69 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:29 am
wonderwall99 wrote:Seriously though she straight up said she forgets him a lot more... ummm how could you admit that on social media.

No it’s not. At first it’s an adjustment but you get a routine quickly. I have a 2.5 year old and a 6 month old and I breastfeed exclusively and both kids still get ample attention. My kid isn’t swaddled anymore and she never had a flat head. She just bit off more than she could chew. Her poor son is suffering for it.
I've seen other YT moms talk about the struggle and feeling like crap until they find a good way to divide the attention properly. Sadly I think it is just now starting to hit Delilah that she needs to figure it out but she seems so stubborn that it's going to take her a long time to even begin working on it.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

LisaLulu22 wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:29 am

I've seen other YT moms talk about the struggle and feeling like crap until they find a good way to divide the attention properly. Sadly I think it is just now starting to hit Delilah that she needs to figure it out but she seems so stubborn that it's going to take her a long time to even begin working on it.

I went through that phase. I felt mom guilt for weeks but she has to accept it and admit it and then change it. If she’s just crying online about it it won’t help. She can put him on his tummy on the floor with her daughter. She can interact with both at the same time. It’ll get him off his back, and he’ll be working on getting stronger. Then if he’s sitting up which I’d hope he is by now bc he’s a week older than my daughter then he can sit next to his sister and play. My two kids play next to each other all day. Even when we do feedings they’re next to each other. I read to my son and play with him while nursing her.
She makes it sound like it’s impossible but you don’t have to divide yourself you can give them both attention at the same time. Plenty of moms do it, I get that she may be struggling but there’s tons of moms to help offer advice, and there are things she can look up on Pinterest. She just has to be open to change and doing things differently. I’ll admit I felt like I was drowning the first month or two, but it gets easier as the child gets older and wants to interact with others more. Most importantly she needs to accept she’s not this perfect know it all mom.
kaitlin3
Talker
Talker

I hate how she keeps saying to Eloise "you're such a giiirllll" like she's making fun of it....what is wrong with being girly when she's a girl? I get that Delilah was not girly at all and it seems she is very proud of the fact and she would like her daughter to be the same...also, why would you complain about a two year old who is alone with a baby in the same room at night, that she "wouldn't let him be"...what else would you expect of her?
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

She admitted in her sleep train video with Eloise that she knew cosleeping and letting babies sleep with stuffed animals isn’t “the safest” but she “thinks it’s fine.” Anything to get some sleep right, who cares about potential suffocation hazards....Once again just proving that she is immature and selfish. Her needs and wants come first.

She seems very cold to me, for someone who wants a ton of kids she doesn’t seem very motherly or nurturing. She constantly complains about Eloise being a totally normal toddler and you can tell she’s annoyed by her
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things

Return to “I-P”