JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Siimplycraziie wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:15 am I just thought of something ... this latest video she goes to the doctor and starts talking about vaccines and whatever after ... she says she is against infant circumcision. Does that mean her boys aren’t? Because that is something that has to be kept really clean and well taken care of ... and we can all tell that is NOT something she specializes in. Image those poor boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
An intact penis is very easy to take care of and keep clean. Until the skin is able to be retracted, all you have to do is wipe it clean. Even once it's retractable, it's still very easy to keep clean, pull the skin back, gently clean with water and mild soap, pull the skin back up. Its easier to keep clean than female genitalia. (Less folds for things to get trapped in). I know their hygiene isn't the best but the kids seem to be showering pretty regularly, no? (Genuine question, I don't watch enough to know for sure).
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
Siimplycraziie wrote:I just thought of something ... this latest video she goes to the doctor and starts talking about vaccines and whatever after ... she says she is against infant circumcision. Does that mean her boys aren’t? Because that is something that has to be kept really clean and well taken care of ... and we can all tell that is NOT something she specializes in. Image those poor boys

There is nothing wrong with not being circumcised.
If you teach them proper hygiene from the start, they shouldn’t have any issues at all.
Agreed. If I have boys one day, they won’t be either. It’s actually becoming a lot more common these days because people are realizing it’s actually more beneficial to have all those nerves in tact and it’s not that much extra upkeep.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

sezzajaydee wrote:
Siimplycraziie wrote:I just thought of something ... this latest video she goes to the doctor and starts talking about vaccines and whatever after ... she says she is against infant circumcision. Does that mean her boys aren’t? Because that is something that has to be kept really clean and well taken care of ... and we can all tell that is NOT something she specializes in. Image those poor boys

There is nothing wrong with not being circumcised.
If you teach them proper hygiene from the start, they shouldn’t have any issues at all.
My comment about the poor boys was aimed at her lack of hygiene, not the fact that they aren’t circumcised. Because I’m sure she hasn’t taught them the best and proper care when she has terrible hygiene herself.

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

This is their "thanksgiving feast"? Paper plates for all and cans of soda Image how is that different than any other day?Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

lazydazey
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lazydazey »

SillyElephants wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:00 pm This is their "thanksgiving feast"? Paper plates for all and cans of soda Image how is that different than any other day?Image

I mean this is my familys thanksgiving basically? Easier clean up, lol. But i have family family, not just my kids. We go to my moms side where there is a lot of people. if we didnt use paper plates and pop or water bottles, that would be a huge mess. lol.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Why
Does
She
Pose
This??

She looks ridiculous

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... f2306d.jpg[/IMG]
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

lazydazey wrote:
SillyElephants wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:00 pm This is their "thanksgiving feast"? Paper plates for all and cans of soda Image how is that different than any other day?Image

I mean this is my familys thanksgiving basically? Easier clean up, lol. But i have family family, not just my kids. We go to my moms side where there is a lot of people. if we didnt use paper plates and pop or water bottles, that would be a huge mess. lol.
Oh wow. I go to my grandmothers with lots of family. We use real plates, with tons of dishes & such on the table. We all help clean up it's not that hard. I guess some people are just different Image

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Did Chris lose weight, or is it just my eyes being tired? I haven't really watched them for a few weeks... and he looks like he's lost at least 10lbs.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I recall the days when my parents n family would get out the fine china,wine glasses n light the candles.Nowadays it's just pop cans n paper plates,like jessss
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

SillyElephants wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:35 pm
lazydazey wrote:
SillyElephants wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:00 pm This is their "thanksgiving feast"? Paper plates for all and cans of soda Image how is that different than any other day?
They only eat meat n vegetables once a year?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Did they just give her that tv for free? SmartTV..I think it's gonna spy on them.They won't need the cameras.LOL
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Saw this and thought of when jess puts that caution kids at play sign out lol
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Wow...I don't blame that lady for being angry,although she could have handled it better.And those entitled parents....how entitled are they going to feel if their kids get hurt,or worse? "You don't live here",well,maybe not,but bucko doesn't own the street,either! It's public for vehicles,not an obstacle course for dodging kids!
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

sondraK wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:04 pm I recall the days when my parents n family would get out the fine china,wine glasses n light the candles.Nowadays it's just pop cans n paper plates,like jessss
Your family served kids wine for holidays? And you are criticizing Jess for letting her kids have a can of soda?
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

When my kids were little, we rarely let them have soda. Letting them drink it at holidays was a treat. It's just something to drink, what would you prefer? Wine? Coffee? A screwdriver? And paper plates? Sure- what does it matter? A LOT of families use paper plates on the holidays- there are a lot of dishes involved in doing regular holiday meals to begin with. Why not save yourself a little work where you can? At least it isn't plastic.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
sondraK wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:04 pm I recall the days when my parents n family would get out the fine china,wine glasses n light the candles.Nowadays it's just pop cans n paper plates,like jessss
Your family served kids wine for holidays? And you are criticizing Jess for letting her kids have a can of soda?
If sondraK’s family is like my family, everyone gets a wine glass. Kids just get milk or sparkling cider in theirs. And my mom still puts out her nice wine glasses but over the years has moved away from pulling out the China or the fine silverware. Most younger generations (some gen X, millennials, igen) don’t even have “fine china” anymore. We have everyday plates and that’s it. Although sometimes I wonder if Jess even has plates (other than a few Disney ones for show) since all she ever uses is paper.
jellybean
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Unread post by jellybean »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
I don't think that's what she was saying lol. Plenty of families have the adults using wine glasses and the kids use a regular cup, or if the kids do get a wine glass it will be filled with juice, water, etc

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

jellybean wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:57 am
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
I don't think that's what she was saying lol. Plenty of families have the adults using wine glasses and the kids use a regular cup, or if the kids do get a wine glass it will be filled with juice, water, etc

This is what my in laws do. The kids have plastic wine cups from the dollar store. They get sparkling juice, grape juice/water, punch.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Jess doesn't just let them have soda for holidays or as she says one can on the weekends. Just like the whole candy thing of her admitting she let her children get sick if they wanted to because they have to learn. And her 1 piece a day considering there were multiple wrappers in a recent vlog since Halloween in front of one kid. And seeing what she packs in their lunch its laughable shes proud of 1 piece a day.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

It was actually really lovely to see the kids playing together with the barbies and not on their iPads or in front of the tv. Whilst I do think it should have been saved for a Christmas present and giving a kid a £220 dream house plus the camper van and whatever other accessories they got is MADNESS four weeks before Christmas. I guess Mattel wanted the advert out before Xmas to encourage other parents to purchase it. In all fairness this was the first ever advert Jess has done that was actually decent and showed the product in a really positive light and didn’t seem scripted and fake

Return to “JesssFam”