:tu: <3
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: YouTube is ending, I can't stop spending | Part #58

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

I agree that Olivia is going through puberty. Ten seems young, but it's not totally unusual. I hope Bonnie and Joel give her more privacy. That time of life is stressful enough without greedy parents plastering you all over the internet for the world (and pervs) to see.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:57 pm
Toodles123 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:31 am Title Credit : YouTubeIdiots101

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk
:tu: <3
Love the title!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Meh. My grandma was born in the 20’s and she went through puberty at 10. I did, too. Meanwhile, my mom didn’t get her period until she was 16. Some of it is just genetics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Did she insinuate that Aunt Linda is dying or was she speaking generally? What does she mean ‘one of these days’? If Aunt Linda is critically ill why even post that!?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Parktown wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:58 am Did she insinuate that Aunt Linda is dying or was she speaking generally? What does she mean ‘one of these days’? If Aunt Linda is critically ill why even post that!?
Sounded that way. I bet Aunt Linda has different plans though. Hopefully she's around many years just to annoy her family.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: YouTube is ending, I can't stop spending | Part #58

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Parktown wrote:Did she insinuate that Aunt Linda is dying or was she speaking generally? What does she mean ‘one of these days’? If Aunt Linda is critically ill why even post that!?
Someone asked in a comment it Linda was sick and she said no, just getting older. Awfully strange thing to say about someone.

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

Tiger27 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:39 am
Parktown wrote:Did she insinuate that Aunt Linda is dying or was she speaking generally? What does she mean ‘one of these days’? If Aunt Linda is critically ill why even post that!?
Someone asked in a comment it Linda was sick and she said no, just getting older. Awfully strange thing to say about someone.

I found it so strange how she chose to write about aunt Linda. She could have also left her literal thumb nail out of the picture because let’s be honest here, so many ask about what shade of polish she’s wearing-that’s the commentary she was expecting by posting this pic.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

People with mental retardation (not using as a slur, using its clinical definition) do not live as long. If you have an older family member who has it, you know this. But I would never talk about my family member the way she does. I would never put their words in quotes like it’s cute.
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

amyfalafalagain wrote:
Tiger27 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:39 am

I found it so strange how she chose to write about aunt Linda. She could have also left her literal thumb nail out of the picture because let’s be honest here, so many ask about what shade of polish she’s wearing-that’s the commentary she was expecting by posting this pic.

I hate her fingernails. That’s so disgusting. I can’t wait for that trend to be over.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I just hate that they laugh at Aunt Linda. She’s not in on the joke even if she’s laughing at something. I feel very protective of my family member who is special needs that he is not treated like a child. He’s 57. He’s a grown man. He’s non verbal, but if he wasn’t, I would never laugh at something he said unless it was said to be funny. I would certainly never laugh at the way that he mispronounces something.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:I just hate that they laugh at Aunt Linda. She’s not in on the joke even if she’s laughing at something. I feel very protective of my family member who is special needs that he is not treated like a child. He’s 57. He’s a grown man. He’s non verbal, but if he wasn’t, I would never laugh at something he said unless it was said to be funny. I would certainly never laugh at the way that he mispronounces something.
My daughter is special needs, and my family is amazing and sweet to her. She's very high functioning, but even if she wasn't, NOBODY would laugh at her. I'm including extended family. Aunts, uncles, cousins, they all treat her with respect.
For them to act the way they do, and not be embarrassed to be seen acting that way, Chad and Jennifer must have laughed at her when the kids were little. Being cruel to people who are different is a behavior that in the words of the musical "South Pacific", has to be "carefully taught".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Bonnie's dad posted a picture of Linda too and said something along the lines of how he's glad the family gets to "experience" her and things along those lines. (I know people like Linda do not typically live as long, just like the post above stated. But I thought it was odd that both Bonnie and Chad posted something about her and it made me question if something was going on, too.) But anyways, Chad replied to a comment saying how the family "knows how to push his sister's buttons to get a reaction- sorry not sorry". It honestly just leaves such a bad taste in my mouth and makes me so upset. We only get to see a portion of their daily life- if they pick on her so much in the vlogs, could you imagine how much they do it when the camera is not rolling? They take advantage, and act like she's a joke. It's very sad. If she was not special, they would treat her with respect like they all bow down to their mom and dad. It's just very unfair to Linda and I feel very bad for her because family is obviously very important to her. I can just imagine how they will be in their vlogs from thanksgiving towards her when they post it.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Bonnie's dad posted a picture of Linda too and said something along the lines of how he's glad the family gets to "experience" her and things along those lines. (I know people like Linda do not typically live as long, just like the post above stated. But I thought it was odd that both Bonnie and Chad posted something about her and it made me question if something was going on, too.) But anyways, Chad replied to a comment saying how the family "knows how to push his sister's buttons to get a reaction- sorry not sorry". It honestly just leaves such a bad taste in my mouth and makes me so upset. We only get to see a portion of their daily life- if they pick on her so much in the vlogs, could you imagine how much they do it when the camera is not rolling? They take advantage, and act like she's a joke. It's very sad. If she was not special, they would treat her with respect like they all bow down to their mom and dad. It's just very unfair to Linda and I feel very bad for her because family is obviously very important to her. I can just imagine how they will be in their vlogs from thanksgiving towards her when they post it.
God they're such vile, self-absorbed people Image I can't stand them

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And the worst thing is that even if she may not understand the joke, she knows they're making fun of her. My daughter is exceptional in many ways. She may not always understand the words being used, but subtext and tone she picks up on just fine.
I'm sure Linda knows they are making fun of her. What a despicable family. And so many people look up to them and believe that they are good people, and "amazing" parents. It's so upsetting

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

It’s late where I live, I may have missed the public service announcement but the rest of the blog was unnecessary, boring, would have been better to do all that off camera.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:24 am It’s late where I live, I may have missed the public service announcement but the rest of the blog was unnecessary, boring, would have been better to do all that off camera.
The PSA was a sale that happened last week, they should probably think about posting stuff like that when the actual sale is happening lol. I agree that the whole vlog was boring, she needed time away from the kids for her Birthday (of course she did, they have spent more time away from them than with them)
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Her eye makeup was scary.

Joel isn’t a bad looking guy, but I don’t want to see him almost nude. That’s not what I watch family vlogs to see. I am glad Bonnie and Joel are still attracted to each other though. So many couples aren’t and that’s sad.

I feel like they are so insecure that they feel like they have to flex dumb stuff like couples massages. It’s kind of weird. It’s not like it’s an elitist thing or something.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

thenightowl wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:13 am The PSA was a sale that happened last week, they should probably think about posting stuff like that when the actual sale is happening lol. I agree that the whole vlog was boring, she needed time away from the kids for her Birthday (of course she did, they have spent more time away from them than with them)
Her voice is becoming more annoying if that's possible. The spending fast continues with shopping at Nordstroms and a night in a hotel suites. I do think they are doing a little experimenting again to see if they can still make money if the kids aren't in the vlogs.
Joel remembering their teen years while Bonnie tells him her Jr. Prom date texted her Happy Birthday and he's still her best friend...I don't know why she does this.
Saving for a new home is not easy when they've grown to like the better things in life and YouTube is changing.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”