We get it Caitlin. You smoke weed.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by pepsi- »

Not to mention she thinks anxiety is being cured by going to therapy and medication. I can’t afford ongoing therapy, it’s hard to find time to even schedule it in because I work so much to stay afloat. My medication at times can be increasingly expensive with benefits and I live in Canada. My thing is I wish she would stop saying it’s so easy just to get help. You’ll be thankful. I’ve been through counselling. I’ve been through different types of medication. I think she’s forgetting that it doesn’t work like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

She has people paying her way. Her parents watched her kids. Noah came back to her after all the decisions and men she chose to be with. She didn’t have to take any responsibility. People don’t have that.

stingray
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by stingray »

You’d think with the amount she openly talks about how much she yells at her kids she would try and work on that instead of making long winded posts about it.
abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abimaee »

stingray wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:24 am You’d think with the amount she openly talks about how much she yells at her kids she would try and work on that instead of making long winded posts about it.
If She was to do that she would lose all the things she complains about.
The fact that she doesn't actually take responsibility of any of the things she does or any of her issues means that she can continue the weed and mental health bandwagon and not actually have to do the hard work.

She admitted to having an abortion apparently due to mental health. I think it was less to do with that and more to do with regret of rushing into another family.
sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

abimaee wrote:
stingray wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:24 am You’d think with the amount she openly talks about how much she yells at her kids she would try and work on that instead of making long winded posts about it.
The fact that she doesn't actually take responsibility of any of the things she does or any of her issues means that she can continue the weed and mental health bandwagon and not actually have to do the hard work.

She admitted to having an abortion apparently due to mental health. I think it was less to do with that and more to do with regret of rushing into another family.
She said 1.5 years ago, not that baby.
So it means she had two

pinkvanilla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pinkvanilla »

I wonder when she'll address what happened to her most recent pregnancy, you know, the one she announced to the entire world then never spoke of it again.
abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abimaee »

sw4075 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:49 am
abimaee wrote:

She said 1.5 years ago, not that baby.
So it means she had two

That came later in the piece. After she deleted and reposted it. My point on the other shit still stands.

I don't think she will ever comment on the Dakota thing. Out of sight out of mind, although she does like alot of his Instagram posts.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

I wish she would apologize to anyone she may have hurt by calling them murderers (yes she used that exact word and said “no exceptions”) for having an abortion. I’m sure that didn’t help the “mental health” of the poor women that were going through the pain and shame of their own abortions, asking her for advice/support, only to be called a murderer. Now that she realizes it doesn’t make you a bad person (because it happened to HER), perhaps an APOLOGY is in order. But, oh wait, she doesn’t apologize.

stingray
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by stingray »

She straight up posted a slow motion video of her squeezing and playing with her belly. I’m not sure why she wants to be oppressed so badly? She’s not fat by any means lmfao she had kids and still has a flat stomach when she pulls her pants over it.
hws23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hws23 »

Her post yesterday where she was holding her son's stuff while he played. She made a big thing about how I'm the backpack mom... I do this and that so my kid can play... Then she says... "Put it all on me. Physically and mentally."

Does she hear herself? One post she is talking about killing herself because she can't handle the stress of motherhood and another she is saying put all your worries on me mentally.. Like, idk Caitlin. You don't have the best track record when it comes to carrying things mentally. Plus I love how she keeps skating around the Dakota scandal but not actually addressing it. With the "I left my husband" and "I had an abortion 1.5 years ago" posts. She gets harder and harder to follow with every repetitive, recycled post of hers I have to stomach through.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Why is she so obsessed with posting hideous photos of herself and bragging about how mentally unwell she is.. go to therapy and get a life! She’s pathetic

hidden_cow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hidden_cow »

lol I love how she's acting like she's been with Noah for so long in her latest post when they literally broke up and she got pregnant with another guy :D you can't just pretend it didn't happen Caitlin, quit acting like your relationship is perfect and that you're "high school sweethearts"
hws23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hws23 »

hidden_cow wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:28 pm lol I love how she's acting like she's been with Noah for so long in her latest post when they literally broke up and she got pregnant with another guy :D you can't just pretend it didn't happen Caitlin, quit acting like your relationship is perfect and that you're "high school sweethearts"
I knew the second she announced they were back together that the perfect marriage hoax was back on. Here come the "we had to fall apart to realize how much we need to fall back together" posts... And all her followers just eat it right up and call her goals. I don't get it.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

hidden_cow wrote:lol I love how she's acting like she's been with Noah for so long in her latest post when they literally broke up and she got pregnant with another guy :D you can't just pretend it didn't happen Caitlin, quit acting like your relationship is perfect and that you're "high school sweethearts"
Lol seriously...when she announced the pregnancy her due date was February 2020..like she should still be pregnant with Dakotas baby right now

breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

I hate when locals in my town share her posts. I just wanna be like “if only y’all knew...”

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

hws23 wrote:
hidden_cow wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:28 pm lol I love how she's acting like she's been with Noah for so long in her latest post when they literally broke up and she got pregnant with another guy :D you can't just pretend it didn't happen Caitlin, quit acting like your relationship is perfect and that you're "high school sweethearts"
I knew the second she announced they were back together that the perfect marriage hoax was back on. Here come the "we had to fall apart to realize how much we need to fall back together" posts... And all her followers just eat it right up and call her goals. I don't get it.
And when she was with Dakota it was all about “co-parenting goals” and “blended family goals” .. everything this bitch does is contrived in hopes of going viral, it’s utterly pathetic.

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Nooooooooooo! Why is this thread dead? I just found it! Lol. I thought I was evil for thinking that there was something up with this chick. Guess not! I should catch myself up. She's so depressing lol.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Theres a rumour floating around on some of the insta gossip pages that shes pregnant again

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Lolitalene wrote:Theres a rumour floating around on some of the insta gossip pages that shes pregnant again Image

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
This wouldn't surprise me. These insta moms like having bandaid babies. Break up, get back together and have a baby right away thinking that will make things work. I mean look at Crystal and Christian.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”