True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by lemontree »

nik wrote:
lemontree wrote:
Mabell wrote:Yeah at 15:23 you can see the poor childs body and head is completely twisted amongst the pillows, what the actual hell! :(
ouch, this looked really hurtful!
she does the same thing in their bed with the fluffy pillows and blanket, Anna is downstairs, ignores the baby monitor like the other day, Emilia suffocates..
I honestly can't believe he left that part in... Can they honestly think that it's ok for their baby to be twisted up, crying, with her face in the couch?? This makes it even more obvious that the ignore her crying for significant periods of time... Not sure why they pretended it bothered them hearing her cry through the monitor the other day, pretty obvious that she's a lot safer in an empty crib than a bed full of pillows and blankets or propped up on a couch with pillows and several dogs!
I think he only found out by accident since he was talking to the camera and just saw it while turning around and says "what are you up to?". morons.. I feel SO bad for their child!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

that poor baby is almost falling over on the couch and all she has to say is "wow, emilia matches the cushion..."

what.....
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

lemontree wrote:for the ones who don't watch the vlogs anymore, here is the horrible photo of her twisted head...

oh my god!!!
I just swa that Anna's mug of coffee/tea is sitting on the arm thing of the couch, JUST WHERE THE DOGS GET UP, where their little stairs are to jump on the couch!! They jump up, the mug falls over and spills everything over Emilia... you really couldn't care less about safety you idiots. I'm getting so pissed!
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

They surely have to know it was wrong. Should have edited that footage out - my guess is he's trying to stir up controversy and views. Disgusting to think someone would jeopardise their child to line their pockets but wouldn't put it past them.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

StarryNights wrote:OMG!!

Look at todays vlog from 15:22ish and look on the couch.....then he walks over and her face is buried in a pillow. Seriously they are going to kill her
It's so sad :( Neither one of them actually work and yet they can't even take care of the poor child. Even if J does have his side job or whatever the heck it is.. Anna should make Emelia her #1 priority ..she doesn't work yet it seems like she has to plop Emelia down so she can " get things done" EMELIA should be what you have to take care of, the other stuff comes 2nd! She just doesn't get it.
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

lemontree wrote:for the ones who don't watch the vlogs anymore, here is the horrible photo of her twisted head...

At 15:23 her knees are facing the couch so she flipped her body trying to straighten out her head.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mabell wrote:

At 15:23 her knees are facing the couch so she flipped her body trying to straighten out her head.
ohmygod, my heart is breaking for little emilia... she's clearly been so upset... I'm speechless :(
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

Did anyone notice at 1.15, Emilia trying to move while sitting down and Anna just pushes her back a probs a cushion beside her so she can't move. She is going to get so pissed off when Emilia starts moving more!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
Mabell wrote:

ohmygod, my heart is breaking for little emilia... she's clearly been so upset... I'm speechless :(
juat caught up on GG-- that pic is FREAKIN SCARY!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

flipflop wrote:Did anyone notice at 1.15, Emilia trying to move while sitting down and Anna just pushes her back a probs a cushion beside her so she can't move. She is going to get so pissed off when Emilia starts moving more!
I just got to that part it was just awful! poor lil' one! Anna is such a idiot!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just read this post "Maltese terrier joins dangerous dog list" THEY have a pack of them If E. survives growing up in that house without getting bit or worse her Guardian Angel is work'in overtime ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

nickypicky wrote:Just read this post "Maltese terrier joins dangerous dog list" THEY have a pack of them If E. survives growing up in that house without getting bit or worse her Guardian Angel is work'in overtime ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Especially :""This is obviously a surprising outcome, but nonetheless a reminder that any dog has the potential to attack, regardless of breed" Minister for Local Government Barbara Perry said.

:geek:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Oh dear Miss Jo-Prissy being all precious in today's slog cos he's soooo 'tyred'...yeah he has a few tyres to get rid of :D He is morphing into a Michelin Gnome - I see the diet and exercise plan going well :roll: I see it was just an excuse to buy new trainers hey lardarse, why don't u join the local sailing club and buy a yacht??! :P
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Ohhhhh, its war on YT right now. Lots of people that even defended them want to unsubscribe now. And the surprise of the night?!? Sand you will like this :mmhmm:

angelfacemoma has a go to Goofus as well. :nana: :cheer: :clap: :ele:
luna nova
Informer
Informer

From YT.
Irina Radinovic 4 minutes ago

THIS VIDEO IS DISGUSTING. The poor baby falls face down and all Anna can say is "she matches the cushion"

I cannot believe the blatant disregard for Emilia's safety. You show even less concern for her than you do those rancid dogs.

I seriously hope Anna is not pregnabt again. Other people struggle to conceive and you treat your baby like an inconvenience / dress up doll and force her to grow up too quickly. I have a good mind to send this to irish CPS. SMH at you 2 children playing house.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

luna nova wrote:Ohhhhh, its war on YT right now. Lots of people that even defended them want to unsubscribe now. And the surprise of the night?!? Sand you will like this :mmhmm:

angelfacemoma has a go to Goofus as well. :nana: :cheer: :clap: :ele:
Whoa!! no way! :-D
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

OMG! These two make me sick!

You can HEAR Emilia struggling in the background while the two morons are in the kitchen, oblivious, singing about their dinner or what not. They should have gone to check on her ASAP!!!

As a mother, you learn very quickly the difference between a normal "fussy cry" as opposted to a struggle or something really wrong with your child. As he found out when we casualy walked over to the couch to find her FACE wedged into the pillows.

Ugh...I am fuming. This is so sad!
My heart is breaking for that poor, sweet baby.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gonna report this video now. anyone in?
luna nova
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:gonna report this video now. anyone in?
YEP :tu:
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geekinthepink wrote:gonna report this video now. anyone in?
Ill do it. Not commenting as itll just get dismissed as me being hateful on purpose.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”