KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hello sweet babies!! It’s just about time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below; the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected. Image

Weird that Khoa is losing his shit over $2,000. I wonder if it has anything to do with their channel on a free fall?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 9f66fd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 07409e.jpg[/IMG]

Their views haven’t been this low since 2017! Who would have thought bragging about “buying” million dollar houses, expensive sports cars, and Gucci slides would turn ppl away? Image

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving couple! Image
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

David just put up the vlog. Didn't see them anywhere in it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Justme22
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Justme22 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:59 pm David just put up the vlog. Didn't see them anywhere in it. Image

I was laughing the whole time they flew all the way to Chicago for “Corinna” and there wasn’t even a glimpse of them in it!
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Happy to inform not even a kk hair follicle made it into David’s vlog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

MamaTweet wrote:
Deceased wrote:I’ve been trying not to give them any views, but I’m having a snow day today so I watched their tree vlog. Clicked out so fast after Karen literally turned her back on Sutton as he padded out to the pool. Khoa was videoing but then got distracted by the kids inside so Sutton was not being watched. Plenty of comments on the vlog calling them out and their stans as usual defending their horrid parenting.

I think people are getting tired of their bragging very slowly but surely as their views are dropping by the day.
I watched their Chicago vlog last night and WTF was that? Shortest most boring useless crap. I guess I’m not missing out on anything by missing their vlogs.
Ugh i dont get it. My son was born sept 4th so just a little younger than sutton and we have an inground pool without a fence around it but i wont even let my son walk around out there unless hes holding my hand...hell even my 7 and 5 year old nieces arent allowed back there unless an adult is right on their butt. I hate how negligent and careless they are with the lives of their children.

Just wanted to add my pool is not fenced in but the backyard is and we have a lock and alarm on the door and the kids are almost never back there unless we are swimming and never without an adult.

If You guys remember a long time ago around the time Landon started walking I think. There was a vlog or maybe even a couple vlogs where they show jackson refusing to let landon in or near the pool he seemed legitimately scared for Landon... I bet one of them fell in while the shit parents werent watching them Image

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
remember when keren was in the kitchen with landon and literally just opened and closed the door for him so he could walk out alone to the dock where (i think) khoa and jackson were? gives me chills. i really hope their terrible negligence doesn’t end in the loss of one of those boys. they think it won’t happen to them so they take absolutely no precautions and that’s SCARY

Alrobl1997
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Alrobl1997 »

Kkandnotaxespaid
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

Deceased wrote:I’ve been trying not to give them any views, but I’m having a snow day today so I watched their tree vlog. Clicked out so fast after Karen literally turned her back on Sutton as he padded out to the pool. Khoa was videoing but then got distracted by the kids inside so Sutton was not being watched. Plenty of comments on the vlog calling them out and their stans as usual defending their horrid parenting.

I think people are getting tired of their bragging very slowly but surely as their views are dropping by the day.
I watched their Chicago vlog last night and WTF was that? Shortest most boring useless crap. I guess I’m not missing out on anything by missing their vlogs.
their vlogs are useless. i don’t know how people still sit through them everyday without dying of boredom. they literally only pick up the camera to brag about whatever new designer or expensive bullshit they’ve spent their money on that day

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

MamaTweet wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 pm Im a first time mom. my son is suttons age and i could not imagine leaving him so many times and especially so far away.

Ive never left my son over night or even for longer than a few hours. Only a handful of people have driven with him in the car and only twice without me...kern makes me feel like a helicopter mom or am i just normal? Image lol
Kinda off topic but it looks like the boys are getting skinnier...i know its normal for Sutton but Jackson especially has always been so skinny even sickly looking

I'm a mom of 3, my twins are a little younger than Landon and we've left them with grandparents for a vacation before and we have childcare for nights out, dates, and work. My older kid goes on play dates and they all spend time with family sometimes without us. There is an attitude nowadays that having no life outside of your kids is something to be proud of, and I think it's total bullshit. Clingy af kids who are never apart from parents tend to find socializing and school very hard. I think it's fine in moderation because parents need time to recharge (even if it's an afternoon) and kids need time to form secure attachments and close relationships with other people. That said, the extreme K and K take it to is horrible parenting. They're not interested in raising the boys even when they physically are there.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalatedada »

Gingermane wrote:
94BTS94 wrote:
vmokk wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:59 am loser bitches - thank me later

Okay..first of all I would consider being married for 6 months recently and second of all...

You have three kids under 5! My goodness does she not know her children’s age? It’s like that stupid vlog she did with three under three when king j was already over 3!
I thought this was a joke someone wrote

Wait it isn’t??

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Is anyone else excited for the early midlife crisis Keren is going to go through once she hits 30 ? I am so ready for the nose job, botox, extramarital affairs, drugs, and alcoholism! .The only people I feel bad for, though, are the kids since they're gonna be the only true sufferers of their mother's "fall from grace". Everyone else in that family deserves the fallout after enabling her behavior for so many years.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

luci417 wrote:
MamaTweet wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 pm Im a first time mom. my son is suttons age and i could not imagine leaving him so many times and especially so far away.

Ive never left my son over night or even for longer than a few hours. Only a handful of people have driven with him in the car and only twice without me...kern makes me feel like a helicopter mom or am i just normal? Image lol
Kinda off topic but it looks like the boys are getting skinnier...i know its normal for Sutton but Jackson especially has always been so skinny even sickly looking

I'm a mom of 3, my twins are a little younger than Landon and we've left them with grandparents for a vacation before and we have childcare for nights out, dates, and work. My older kid goes on play dates and they all spend time with family sometimes without us. There is an attitude nowadays that having no life outside of your kids is something to be proud of, and I think it's total bullshit. Clingy af kids who are never apart from parents tend to find socializing and school very hard. I think it's fine in moderation because parents need time to recharge (even if it's an afternoon) and kids need time to form secure attachments and close relationships with other people. That said, the extreme K and K take it to is horrible parenting. They're not interested in raising the boys even when they physically are there.
My sister has watched him a few times but not recently but besides her i have no help. His dad lives with me but is more like a big brother to him...he can watch him for maybe an hour or 2 but doesn't remember to feed him or change his diaper Image.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:59 pm David just put up the vlog. Didn't see them anywhere in it. Image

I don't know why Creepy and Hunchie are so up David's but... he's nothing special. I don't like his vlogs or anyone of the "vlog squads" vlogs... none of them are funny IMO. Is it because he has tons of views and is so popular (again idk why)?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

where did she post that picture with the long rant I cannot enlarge it at all. Omg khoa looks like she has cooties or he is going to be sick and he is repulsed lovely way to feel when your a newlywed. I did watch the vlog and I'm glad omg hunchie let her armor slip! she was all excited and smiles when they met those girls in the hotel then the girls notice khoa go him saying they love him and hugging him and for a few seconds he face says it all then she realizes and the smile is back there but the face bahahahaha so worth watching the damn vlog for lol . how sad is it they are adults and they are still asking their teen fans to go fight their battles just like the airlines grow up losers. shut up whackson landon wasn't hurting you your just a spoiled freaking brat that needs the attention trust us most would love it if landon hauled off and smacked you one like you do to him. they are raising two brats both whackson and suttton repeatedly don't get their way they cry. take the stupid plug out his mouth parent him and tell him to stop crying teach him how to talk instead of sounding like a grunting dog crying
Last edited by skippy1931 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

vmokk wrote:loser bitches - thank me later

is it blurry for anyone else or just me.. i can’t read it. :/
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

That was Natalie’s birthday vlog they wouldn’t of been there yet

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

loved the part where corinna saw the “#24” balloons and she said she felt so old then 30 yr olds keren & kho come out and “surprise” her can you imagine how they must’ve felt hearing corinna say that LOL.

(i know k&k arent 30 also there’s nothing wrong with being 30 except maybe when you’re leaving ur kids to party with 20 yr olds)
haleyc20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haleyc20 »

KKAndLetsLiveLikeTeensAgain

castiel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by castiel »

Gingermane wrote:That was Natalie’s birthday vlog they wouldn’t of been there yet

No, that was footage from both nights, supposed to have been Natalie's and Corinna's shared birthday.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

MamaTweet wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:31 pm My sister has watched him a few times but not recently but besides her i have no help. His dad lives with me but is more like a big brother to him...he can watch him for maybe an hour or 2 but doesn't remember to feed him or change his diaper Image.

My comment wasn't meant to criticize you or your parenting at all - i'm sorry if it came off that way! I'm sorry your son's father isn't a good parent and I can't imagine how hard it must be to do it all on your own. We're lucky to have so many people we trust available to help us and it's the only reason I feel comfortable leaving them. I hope you're still able to make time for looking after yourself even if it's only an hour or two.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
lgk12345

Unread post by lgk12345 »

First post here, I usually just read haha.. But am I the only one who saw Keren lurking behind David in his vlog? At least I am pretty sure it’s her... It was for like a split second and the only reason I noticed is because she literally stared straight at the camera..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”