gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Unread post by gopedjane »

Sickandtired wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:02 am
Todays drama wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:52 am
Another thing I noticed was that Ruby seemed to be the only one that sat and talked to Emily on the couch. Bonnie, Ellie and Julie seemed to be to into themselves, not very friendly with anyone but each other.
Unfortunately, that’s what always happens. I really don’t think Ellie, Bonnie, and Julie like Emily. They NEVER invite her to do things, and treat her like crap at family functions. It makes me sad how they push her aside all the time all because she was married into the family.
You all make this sound like it's a problem for her. I doubt it is. I'm sure she is completely fine they way things are. They are all I'm sure too obnoxious for her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's that whole "we don't need anyone else. We have our SISTERS" mindset that Jennifer raised them with. What I find interesting is that although they talk about their kids not needing friends because they have their cousins, they never talk about any other cousins they may have, and apparently cousins who aren't Griffiths cousins don't count either. I don't think they all married only children. I know Jared has brothers and sisters. But they only ever seem to socialize with the Griffiths cousins. Isn't Kevin from a big family?
And even if she doesn't really like them, it's still hurtful and rude to exclude Emily.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Yep, Jared has more brothers than sisters, Jared's father made 4 boys and 2 girls. And so Jared will make mainly boys....

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 121835.htm
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

lmmomSD wrote:It's that whole "we don't need anyone else. We have our SISTERS" mindset that Jennifer raised them with. What I find interesting is that although they talk about their kids not needing friends because they have their cousins, they never talk about any other cousins they may have, and apparently cousins who aren't Griffiths cousins don't count either. I don't think they all married only children. I know Jared has brothers and sisters. But they only ever seem to socialize with the Griffiths cousins. Isn't Kevin from a big family?
And even if she doesn't really like them, it's still hurtful and rude to exclude Emily.

The funny part, if you think about it: Emily and her kids are the only actual Griffiths. The rest are Franke, Hoellein, Deru and Mecham. Their little boy Henry is the only one of the troop of grandkids that will carry on the Griffiths name (excluding any of Gpa Chad’s nephews and if Beau and Emily have another son.) You’d think for people who seem to be so proud of being Griffiths, they’d actual care about the only ones still named Griffiths.
me_too926
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by me_too926 »

Did anyone else hear Jared say they give Calvin melatonin to sleep? So not only is Ellie taking hormones, they give their children hormones too? Does he really have issues sleeping or does he not sleep enough for Ellie to stay in bed all day?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

me_too926 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:39 pm Did anyone else hear Jared say they give Calvin melatonin to sleep? So not only is Ellie taking hormones, they give their children hormones too? Does he really have issues sleeping or does he not sleep enough for Ellie to stay in bed all day?
I did wonder how they get their kids to bed so early each night and to stay in bed. These people are complete and utter losers. I don't agree with this at all. They are screwing up his body's ability to fall asleep on it's own.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

gopedjane wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:54 pm
me_too926 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:39 pm Did anyone else hear Jared say they give Calvin melatonin to sleep? So not only is Ellie taking hormones, they give their children hormones too? Does he really have issues sleeping or does he not sleep enough for Ellie to stay in bed all day?
I did wonder how they get their kids to bed so early each night and to stay in bed. These people are complete and utter losers. I don't agree with this at all. They are screwing up his body's ability to fall asleep on it's own.
Me too, I am shocked to hear it. It's incredibly sad and I don't have words enough how wrong it is. I have to think about Jackson more than Calvin for some reason, so sad that they are suppressing and drugging him/both their kids. Such violation of the biological laws of their bodies to not listen and respect what their bodies tell you and when and how long they need to sleep. Goes to show what a religious hypocrites they are. The same with abusing Penny. I don't think God agrees, stupid egotistical morons. So ungrateful for your kids, immensely wonderful little creatures you got.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

angelfire89 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:51 pm
lmmomSD wrote:It's that whole "we don't need anyone else. We have our SISTERS" mindset that Jennifer raised them with. What I find interesting is that although they talk about their kids not needing friends because they have their cousins, they never talk about any other cousins they may have, and apparently cousins who aren't Griffiths cousins don't count either. I don't think they all married only children. I know Jared has brothers and sisters. But they only ever seem to socialize with the Griffiths cousins. Isn't Kevin from a big family?

The funny part, if you think about it: Emily and her kids are the only actual Griffiths. The rest are Franke, Hoellein, Deru and Mecham. Their little boy Henry is the only one of the troop of grandkids that will carry on the Griffiths name (excluding any of Gpa Chad’s nephews and if Beau and Emily have another son.) You’d think for people who seem to be so proud of being Griffiths, they’d actual care about the only ones still named Griffiths.
I totally understand what you mean here. I come from a culture that heavily relies on having a male heir, although the culture is less that way now, but the though of an heir still dwindles around.
However, in the case of the Griffiths, I think the daughters are more proud to be daughters of JENNIFER rather than a Griffiths girl. I havent heard anything about them needing a TRUE Griffiths or any other name, which is good. Nobody should live in that kind of society where not having a boy is a huge family disappointment. I dont think thats the case with the Griffiths either. They just idolise their Saintly mother.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Am I the only one who thinks those cards Ellie is promoting are ridiculous? Why the hell do you need a giant playing card to define who’s job it is to change the toilet paper? I know it’s just an ad and other youtubers are promoting them too but o just keep thinking what a dumb idea. Why can’t you just communicate like adults and both step up to carry the weight of the household duties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me_too926
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by me_too926 »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:42 pm
angelfire89 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:51 pm

I totally understand what you mean here. I come from a culture that heavily relies on having a male heir, although the culture is less that way now, but the though of an heir still dwindles around.
However, in the case of the Griffiths, I think the daughters are more proud to be daughters of JENNIFER rather than a Griffiths girl. I havent heard anything about them needing a TRUE Griffiths or any other name, which is good. Nobody should live in that kind of society where not having a boy is a huge family disappointment. I dont think thats the case with the Griffiths either. They just idolise their Saintly mother.
Yea but most of the Griffths grandson's share the same middle name as Chad.. Clark
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

All the Griffiths women don’t have middle names because “Griffiths” is now their middle name. I agree that the daughters are more important than a male heir because they are Jennifer’s clones.

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

If in fact, Ellie and Jared are giving the kids melotonin, I find it quite disturbing and seriously sad. Instead of going outside playing with the kids, putting them in activities so they can release their energy like normal kids, they would rather be lazy, selfish parents that can't be bothered, need alone time to watch movies and snack in bed at 6:30 pm. Ellie is practically begging Jared for another baby, all she wants is an Ellie or Jennifer Jr. It's all about appearances.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Either it's just the Griffiths or other you tubers but has anyone noticed on social blade they all have lost like 2.3k followers
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

geezlouise_99 wrote:Either it's just the Griffiths or other you tubers but has anyone noticed on social blade they all have lost like 2.3k followers
E&J are down 10k, but this could have been happening over time. YT only updates in increments now and hides the “real time” count. A few months ago they were at 1.64 million, then they lost 10k and now another 10k. They’ve peaked and are now trending downward.

warriors15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by warriors15 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 18e89d.jpg[/IMG]

Okay I can’t be the only one who thinks this is weird and kind of creepy? They spent a few months apart and then on the wedding day decided if it was really each other they wanted to marry? Am I not understanding right?! Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That picture was NOT taken in 2008. She's nuts. That's a Bollie coat, her hair is short, and Jared is gray-haired.
Does she think nobody can see the lies?
Edit: She's not lying. I just reread it and saw that there are two pictures and she is only talking about one. She's still a liar and an idiot...

sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

lmmomSD wrote:That picture was NOT taken in 2008. She's nuts. That's a Bollie coat, her hair is short, and Jared is gray-haired.
Does she think nobody can see the lies?

Hate to defend Ellie but you have to swipe to see the other picture from 2008.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 22d39c.jpg[/IMG]

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Okay I can’t be the only one who thinks this is weird and kind of creepy? They spent a few months apart and then on the wedding day decided if it was really each other they wanted to marry? Am I not understanding right?!
[/quote]

It was not their wedding day. It was her sister Julie's wedding day. I wonder if Jared regrets not marrying the other woman?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Yeah, I don’t think I’d admit to people that my husband couldn’t decide between me and another woman.
warriors15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by warriors15 »

Liz_444 wrote:Okay I can’t be the only one who thinks this is weird and kind of creepy? They spent a few months apart and then on the wedding day decided if it was really each other they wanted to marry? Am I not understanding right?! Image

It was not their wedding day. It was her sister Julie's wedding day. I wonder if Jared regrets not marrying the other woman?[/quote]

Oh wow, I obviously can’t read lol thanks for clearing that up! Still a super weird story but less weird now that I know what she was actually saying Image

Return to “Ellie and Jared”