BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 68)

RavenUK
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by RavenUK »

What is the YT name of Britneys sister. Thanks.
wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

RavenUK wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:25 am What is the YT name of Britneys sister. Thanks.
Alyssa Sills
lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalatedada »

Not gonna lie, the new merch is the best of the YouTuber families merch I’ve seen, still wouldn’t buy it but waaaayyy better than a bunch of random people’s faces like KK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

but when does brit ever embrace the chaos
RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RavenUK »

wish-flowers wrote:
RavenUK wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:25 am What is the YT name of Britneys sister. Thanks.
Alyssa Sills
Just watch one of her vlogs. Man she is sooo boring. What’s with staring at herself through the camera all the time. Image
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

The dog gets to go outside more i. One year than those poor kids. Dragging them to target and the drive thru doesn’t count as time spent outside. Our pediatrician always asked how much screen time our kids get in a day...either hers doesn’t ask or she lies. I wonder if their doctors have ever watch her videos? I’d be embarrassed to know the teachers, and doctors, have seen my videos if I lived the closed off life she lives. At least she can’t fake the perfect mom for them. They probably laugh when they catch her in a lie.

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 992d0d.jpg[/IMG]

As a parent this hit me different, sad that *some people* Image don’t get it.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

The fact that Britney has not been alone with any of her kids since meeting Frank’s makes me wanna throw up and punch her in the face. Every single place they’ve gone to Franks scrotum head is ALWAYS around. Now it’s Scarlett being drug around to a movie theater, a baby has no business being in.

Frank is off every other damn day ffs, she could’ve left her with him since she clearly isn’t breastfeeding because she’s still chugging on dairy. Even if she was BF, a kids movie lasts an hour and a half....plenty of time for her to feed that damn baby and go alone with her neglected kids. I can only imagine Britney holding Scarlett, shushing her the entire time while the kids are just sitting there and can’t even talk or be next to her.

It’s obvious the only reason she’s even doing anything with them is because of vlogmas, once December is over they’ll be right back to being ignored til the summertime when she gets another sponsored vacation.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

RavenUK wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:10 am
wish-flowers wrote:
Alyssa Sills
Just watch one of her vlogs. Man she is sooo boring. What’s with staring at herself through the camera all the time. Image
I hate the way she talks sometimes. She tries to be cool or something but she ends up looking stupid lol
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

I found a dmd progression timeline...i knew it was bad but not this bad. Why the heck would she buy a house with stairs knowing it will only be a few years (at most) before her son can no longer use stairs without the risk of falling or it just being painful for him???

Why would she spend so much money on her dream house knowing it wont accommodate her handicapped sons needs? She should have bought a modest one story house and saved the extra money to remodel it to fit Nolans needs later. Theres no way she is going to be able to carry him up and down those stairs when hes 10+. I bet she starts crying to her minions that she needs a new house or needs to remodel the one they have now for Nolan and needs money. Or maybe (hopefully) Ean will take Nolan... We dont know how good of a parent he is but its pretty obvious bitchney is a selfish cunt. I know having a terminally ill child must be hard and maybe she isnt "preparing" as a way of coping but i hope she is doing something.. Can you imagine being a child and one day just not being able to walk or having pain when you move? I obviously known it doesn't happen overnight but Nolan is 5 or 6 right? Hes gonna start realizing hes "different". If she hasnt already she needs to seek out professional help to figure out how to talk to him and the other kids and then get them all in age appropriate counseling. And most of all she needs to give that sweet little boy the best life she can while he is still well enough to enjoy it. She can return to her selfish ways after her kids grow up.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

You know what’s sad? When Nolan does eventually get his Make A Wish, who wants to bet it’ll be Britney and Frenk who join him when it really should be Ean?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

MamaTweet wrote:I found a dmd progression timeline...i knew it was bad but not this bad. Why the heck would she buy a house with stairs knowing it will only be a few years (at most) before her son can no longer use stairs without the risk of falling or it just being painful for him???

Why would she spend so much money on her dream house knowing it wont accommodate her handicapped sons needs? She should have bought a modest one story house and saved the extra money to remodel it to fit Nolans needs later. Theres no way she is going to be able to carry him up and down those stairs when hes 10+. I bet she starts crying to her minions that she needs a new house or needs to remodel the one they have now for Nolan and needs money. Or maybe (hopefully) Ean will take Nolan... We dont know how good of a parent he is but its pretty obvious bitchney is a selfish c*nt. I know having a terminally ill child must be hard and maybe she isnt "preparing" as a way of coping but i hope she is doing something.. Can you imagine being a child and one day just not being able to walk or having pain when you move? I obviously known it doesn't happen overnight but Nolan is 5 or 6 right? Hes gonna start realizing hes "different". If she hasnt already she needs to seek out professional help to figure out how to talk to him and the other kids and then get them all in age appropriate counseling. And most of all she needs to give that sweet little boy the best life she can while he is still well enough to enjoy it. She can return to her selfish ways after her kids grow up.

Britney rushed the house because she got knocked up by Frank needed a new place ASAP because she wasn’t gonna be able to fit Frank and a new baby into her small apartment. She knew she wasn’t gonna able to get the dream home she really wanted so soon so she had to settle for one of those basic cookie cutter houses that she got. She also thinks youtube/sponsorship money is gonna last forever and she can just sell her old house and buy a new one just like that when YouTube has already started going downhill.

Her income is mostly from sponsorships due to youtube but Britney’s views are complete garbage and youtube is getting mainstream af right now. This is as good as it’s gonna get right now, eventually all these influencers are gonna have to get real job & Britney is gonna be fucked.

It’s sad that she’s literally waiting for the poor kid to become immobile for her to get up and start doing shit for him like how completely disgusting & irresponsible is that?? Nolan has DMD...he’s not misdiagnosed, he’s not gonna be magically cured, he’s not gonna be the 1 in a million case where he barely deteriorates & gets to live a normal life.

hmetz830
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hmetz830 »

Anyone watch her Instagram stories? She was sponsored by care of vitamins and one of the vitamins was a prenatal vitamin

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Harlow looked very pigeon toed in one of Britt’s latest insta stories.

melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4a100b.jpg[/IMG]

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

melissaaaa wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:22 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4a100b.jpg

It's about damn time. Aria should have been in counseling when Britney split. I hope it helps the little girl.
Also kudos to all the YTMDers who have been saying for a long time that Aria was changing from a happy, little girl to a sad, withdrawn child.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

1. There was absolutely no reason for her to share that with the world. None. This is Aria's private information.
2. I have no doubt she got the idea from reading on here.
3. Aria is not even an adolescent??
All I have to say.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

olemama wrote:
melissaaaa wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:22 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4a100b.jpg

It's about damn time. Aria should have been in counseling when Britney split. I hope it helps the little girl.
Also kudos to all the YTMDers who have been saying for a long time that Aria was changing from a happy, little girl to a sad, withdrawn child.
I totally agree but Britney doesn't need to tell the world about her daughters personal issues

melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

Anything for a pat on the back.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I am sure she only posted about Aria being in therapy because of what is discussed here. I am glad the poor kid is getting professional help to deal with all the crazy life changes her mother has put her through.

I agree she should never have shared that information. Aria is getting to an age where her friends could have social media and find her mothers account. Kids can be so cruel so why would you want to give them more reason to potentially bully the poor girl.

I hope that if Ean wanted to fight for more custody his family would try to help him financially. I feel bad for all kids whose parents exploit them for a living on the internet. It is so sad.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”