Bonnie Hoellein: YouTube is ending, I can't stop spending | Part #58

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: YouTube is ending, I can't stop spending | Part #58

Unread post by gopedjane »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:34 am
Z3phyr wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:24 am Bonnie was high in this video.
OMG I thought that exact same thing!!!
I thought she was in the one with her and Joel.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:26 am Is Bonnie ever going to regain the ability to dress herself without help ever again? And please, Bonnie, thou doth protest too much about being away from the kids. Never been an issue in the countless trips before, even when your kids were sick. And that pathetic ‘internal struggle’ whether you should call Bree to drive your kids late at night, on snowy roads, a reasonably long distance - yeah, no. Never happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bonnie and Joel have become even more unrelatable since most parents on an ordinary 34th birthday would go out to dinner in town. Most parents don't have a Bri and they just got back not long ago from a week long trip in Mexico.

For myself, this is why I like COPPA being implemented because in an indirect way you'll see channels, where kids are on videos, require their parents to look at their income contribution. Think of the money these kids have made for their parents and how they've spent it.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

YTIG60 wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:26 am Is Bonnie ever going to regain the ability to dress herself without help ever again? And please, Bonnie, thou doth protest too much about being away from the kids. Never been an issue in the countless trips before, even when your kids were sick. And that pathetic ‘internal struggle’ whether you should call Bree to drive your kids late at night, on snowy roads, a reasonably long distance - yeah, no. Never happened.

Bonnie and Joel have become even more unrelatable since most parents on an ordinary 34th birthday would go out to dinner in town. Most parents don't have a Bri and they just got back not long ago from a week long trip in Mexico.

For myself, this is why I like COPPA being implemented because in an indirect way you'll see channels, where kids are on videos, require their parents to look at their income contribution. Think of the money these kids have made for their parents and how they've spent it.
The saddest part is I don’t think they realise how much the kids have contributed to their coffers. They honestly believe they are solely responsible for their success. They must believe it, otherwise why would Bonnie have her kids degrade themselves by licking her armpits to make a buck.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:07 pm The saddest part is I don’t think they realise how much the kids have contributed to their coffers. They honestly believe they are solely responsible for their success. They must believe it, otherwise why would Bonnie have her kids degrade themselves by licking her armpits to make a buck.

I agree since it is not normal to see a couple focus on themselves to this extent with spending and they do a lot of justifying since I believe they know this. I question what Joel will do if they don't do well filming just him with Bonnie in future videos. Comments off have hurt them with views that are much lower than when he was working at P&G. What will motivate him to do something outside YouTube since he likes buying trucks, spending his day mowing his lawn, staying in a suite or vacation in Mexico. I don't know if they've plan for the COPPA changes and looked at how it will impact Bollie. This month should be focus on going through their catalog of vlogs, designating them as kid-directed and I think YouTube likely has already done some of this for them with their new software or A.I. looking for kid content.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:07 pm
The saddest part is I don’t think they realise how much the kids have contributed to their coffers. They honestly believe they are solely responsible for their success. They must believe it, otherwise why would Bonnie have her kids degrade themselves by licking her armpits to make a buck.
I totally agree, and it's true of all the Griffiths vloggers. I think this stems from their messed up ideas that the kids duty is to love Mom and make her happy. It doesn't much matter if that involves the usual Griffiths things like going to bed early or going hungry because mom wants to lay in bed, or in this case acting in her vlog. So even though it seems so ridiculous to me, it is sadly consistent with the way they live.
Last edited by ICantEven on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

She calls Lincoln a toddler in her Instagram story. Isn't he 4 years old?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:21 pm She calls Lincoln a toddler in her Instagram story. Isn't he 4 years old?
He starts kindergarten next year. I wonder if she'll cut his hair next September.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

It breaks my heart to see Olivia wearing so much make up. She is just a little girl !! In today’s video she had blush, lip stick and her eyes one! Just sad that kids can’t be kids!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Anybody else get Glenn Close vibes here? How is she only 34? These people do so little I can't understand why they look so much older than their age[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 6a565b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Those nails! Eeek! She's using a filter or photoshopping. She looks like a Disney princess with her ginormous eyes. And I don't mean that in a good way.
And her pupils are pinpoint. That's a sign of opiate use.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maybe this is her inspiration.

emmalinelola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmalinelola »

Ohnonotme wrote:Image

a perfect replica! Image

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:15 am Image

haha - thanks for the giggles. I wonder if she has freakishly long nails and a big ass too.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

I think it's so sad that the only thing she wanted for her birthday was to have her makeup match her nails. She is so shallow, self-absorbed and pathetic. And she had to keep saying over and over again in the vlog that she didn't want to "break their spending fast" (which is a joke by the way, they continue to spend money like it's growing on a tree) but Joel INSISTED on taking her on a overnight stay at a fancy hotel and get a couples massage. She wanted it just as much as he did, she just wants to put it all on Joel for the vlog and to make herself feel better. It's just sad that her ideal life is just Joel or someone else following her around vlogging her or taking pictures of her and treat her like she is a celebrity. She only cares about her "image", how her makeup looks, how her hair looks, and her clothing and getting that perfect "angle" for an instagram picture. She thinks everyone should worship her and cater to her every wish (ex. Joel having to put on her shoes and be at her feet like a servant) It's just sad. She has no depth to her. And Joel is just as bad. He has changed maybe even more than Bonnie. I think Bonnie has always been the way she is, but now (for the time being) she has had the money to do all the things she had only dreamed about before. Joel used to be a down to earth, hard working, blue collar guy which is what the rest of the world can relate to and respect, but he changed when he quit his job and began his "new" entitled life.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

emmalinelola wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:21 am
Ohnonotme wrote:Image

a perfect replica! Image

Yes it’s amazingly accurate. Except for the pupils. Bonnie’s opiate addled pupils are disappearing.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I also think Bonnie is on something in the vlog. Her speech was slurred too. How is she still being prescribed these pills when her surgery was months ago? Whoever her doctor is, he should be investigated for over prescribing, if thats where she's getting them from. I think Bonnie gets a sick pleasure by telling Joel that her prom date text her for her birthday. In her mind she thinks she can have anyone she wants, and Joel should be honored she's with him. All these Griffiths girls think they are trophy wives, should be put on a petal-stool and catered to by everyone.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I will never understand why Bonnie saves her most form-fitting outfits for family get-together. It’s so odd. Is she trying to make her sisters jealous? Seduce a brother-in-law? Look “sexy” for the many cameras that are always present?

I feel so badly for the kids. Imagine your mom looking and acting high at filmed family functions. When she grabbed Boston’s face at the hotel in the vlog before this one— nightmare fuel. I think he will be the child with the most issues as an adult because of her.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Z3phyr wrote:I will never understand why Bonnie saves her most form-fitting outfits for family get-together. It’s so odd. Is she trying to make her sisters jealous? Seduce a brother-in-law? Look “sexy” for the many cameras that are always present?

I feel so badly for the kids. Imagine your mom looking and acting high at filmed family functions. When she grabbed Boston’s face at the hotel in the vlog before this one— nightmare fuel. I think he will be the child with the most issues as an adult because of her.
Forget Bonnie and her form-fitting outfits, Olivia was the only little girl wearing makeup.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

I think all the griffiths girls are dumb but I will give it to ruby... she is the smartest putting her thanksgiving vlog up first. Who wants to watch the same day, same people, same screaming thing 5 times.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ckc717 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:59 pm I think all the griffiths girls are dumb but I will give it to ruby... she is the smartest putting her thanksgiving vlog up first. Who wants to watch the same day, same people, same screaming thing 5 times.

She's always good about getting holiday and birthday vlogs out close to the actual date then backtracks. Looks like Jared realized this year he needed to do the same with the Thanksgiving vlog instead of being over a week behind like last year.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”