2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Vanessa tries so hard to be a photographer but her pictures always look like shit.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... a49817.jpg[/IMG]
Ew, she looks like she escaped from an asylum. And what the hell are those things on her feet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Those Christmas pics are such a fail. Lily seems to have something huge stuck on teeth and the rest of them look like they literally just rolled out of bed. Was that the look she was going for with the pajamas? Lol

Those shoes thoooo. Who’s style is she trying to copy now? Because they don’t suit her at all.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Those shoes are super popular with tweens and teens.

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

missparzival wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:04 pm Those shoes are super popular with tweens and teens.

Sorry Vanessa, but you aren't young anymore, sis! I think they are ugly as sin.
Krümel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Krümel »

Did V and Brit stop being friends? I don't see Brits channel link in Vs "friends section" anymore.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Vanessa is such an unimaginable moron, complaining about the fact that Charlie threw up in he middle of the night as if that’s his fault. Then on top of that she keeps him from school cz he’s sick then proceeds to drag him around all day doing pointless shit & bitching about how difficult he’s being.

Poor kid should’ve been home resting and she should’ve postponed all that bullshit she “had to do” but of course she has to do everything at the very last minute do she can look like a busy & tired “mom”.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

lazydazey wrote:I mentioned about the tooth brush comments but ummmm why did she fill the stocking and then put it up filled?! I'm sorry but that defeats the purpose. my kids absolutely LOVE to open their stocking from SANTA on christmas morning as my parents and i are waking up and waiting on my sister for them to open their presents.
I've noticed a few youtubers do this, I think one of them said they have the stockings be a gift from the parents. I always knew it as a Santa thing though.

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

For the love of God,stop complaining you're busy and overwhelmed,scabby face.You and your bff Britch Morron are the laziest people on the planet.✋
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Krümel wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:02 am Did V and Brit stop being friends? I don't see Brits channel link in Vs "friends section" anymore.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk
Doesn’t look like they’ve been liking each other’s pics on IG lately either...
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I can’t believe she didn’t even try to cover the sores and scars on her face for the Christmas card pictures. I noticed David shaved that critter off of his face too.

snottybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snottybird »

Fantastic editing skills from 2:42 to 3:00[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 7648c4.jpg[/IMG]

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

snottybird wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:54 pm Fantastic editing skills from 2:42 to 3:00[IMG]

I HOWLED! Lmfao.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Not going to lie, I enjoyed her night time routine. Maybe cause she didn’t show her face a lot, or she didn’t talk. But I thought it was cute.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:Not going to lie, I enjoyed her night time routine. Maybe cause she didn’t show her face a lot, or she didn’t talk. But I thought it was cute.

Agree. Until the end when she showed her scabby face Image

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Im completely convinced she’s picking at Charlie’s “birth mark” on his nose now. You guys were right. That thing NEVER heals, and always looks like it was freshly scratched. If it was left alone it wouldn’t be bright red everyday. If Banessa is not picking at it herself, then she needs to stop picking in front of him NOW because he’s catching on. Banessa, kids minds are so easily shaped at that age you have to watch every single word and action unless you want them copying your bad behaviors.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

ButterflyB wrote:
FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:Not going to lie, I enjoyed her night time routine. Maybe cause she didn’t show her face a lot, or she didn’t talk. But I thought it was cute.

Agree. Until the end when she showed her scabby face Image

I shut it off when that happened lol that had no use being in the video

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

username44 wrote:Im completely convinced she’s picking at Charlie’s “birth mark” on his nose now. You guys were right. That thing NEVER heals, and always looks like it was freshly scratched. If it was left alone it wouldn’t be bright red everyday. If Banessa is not picking at it herself, then she needs to stop picking in front of him NOW because he’s catching on. Banessa, kids minds are so easily shaped at that age you have to watch every single word and action unless you want them copying your bad behaviors.
Yeah, one of my kids has the type of facial birthmark that she claims he has and that is NOT what it looks like. If you look at the pictures from the pumpkin patch on her instagram it is just a straight-up scab. Even if he DID have a birthmark like that, it shouldn’t be scabbing up that frequently...
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

lagenialester wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:51 pm
username44 wrote:Im completely convinced she’s picking at Charlie’s “birth mark” on his nose now. You guys were right. That thing NEVER heals, and always looks like it was freshly scratched. If it was left alone it wouldn’t be bright red everyday. If Banessa is not picking at it herself, then she needs to stop picking in front of him NOW because he’s catching on. Banessa, kids minds are so easily shaped at that age you have to watch every single word and action unless you want them copying your bad behaviors.
Yeah, one of my kids has the type of facial birthmark that she claims he has and that is NOT what it looks like. If you look at the pictures from the pumpkin patch on her instagram it is just a straight-up scab. Even if he DID have a birthmark like that, it shouldn’t be scabbing up that frequently...
Charlie’s scab looked really bad in the night routine video. Worse than usual. It looked like it was freshly picked at. Sad thing is that scab probably bothers her until she picks at it. Any other mom would try to get it to heal but not Vanessa. Even if it does get better he’s gonna have a scar there from how many times it’s been picked over and over. Put some dang healing ointment on it and leave it be. Gosh I feel bad for the kids.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

She hasn't cleaned her floors in 3 days yet the dang bathroom toilet has been flooding REGULARLY! Like WTF?! She's so scuzzy, I can't even!
Oh and they're supposedly going to sue. *eye roll*

Return to “2011teenagemom”