Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 3

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 3

Unread post by Henno »

firuze wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:51 pm Omg, is she Jamerrill Stewart now? Wearing a winter hat in the kitchen and making freezer meals in the crockpot, seriously? 😄
I don't know who that is but I did think Krusty looked like an idiot wearing a beanie indoors, and while attempting to cook. She must have been sweating all over that food. Yuck!

I hope her friends take the time to watch the video before eating any of it. Also who gives reheating instructions with 15 minutes of difference! Am I heating this up for 45 or 60 mins?? Dumb idiot.
TooMuch
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TooMuch »

Did anyone notice this ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I think that is what youtubers are doing now in hopes they wont be affected by new youtube rules.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I think that is what youtubers are doing now in hopes they wont be affected by new youtube rules.

Hi, what are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flpsideofthpsychward »

mssqueen233 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:41 am
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I think that is what youtubers are doing now in hopes they wont be affected by new youtube rules.

Hi, what are you talking about?

YouTube is removing ads from videos that they consider "kid content"
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So, I hate giving her views but she explains it well in this video, basically yes if your video is "for kids" (which, if kids are in it kinda implies it is "kid friendly") then you cannot advertise in the video...
Htgrrv
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Htgrrv »

I don’t like Kristen kasper and I don’t mind this site to gossip about her but I just have a question. When has it ever been okay to call innocent children all kinds of mean names and make fun of her stomach. That really show the type of people you really are. They are just kids and they can’t help who their mom is or what they look like. How they act is directly correlated to how she parents. She lets them act like that so that’s her problem not yours. Can everyone leave the kids out of it. I bet you wouldn’t like people talking about you kids they way everyone does here. Leave them alone!

And about the house she said the boys wanted to share a room so why do you have a problem with it. I shared a room with my sister my entire life and I never had a problem. When we moved as a kid my mom always asked if we wanted our own rooms and we said no. Let kids be kids. Also who cares if she wants something different. My decor and style changed all the time. And I say is what I always wanted. Your wants change in life. I don’t understand why everyone bitches about it.

And no I’m not Kristen. I live in Ohio with my husband. I don’t like her I think she and Donny are pretty selfish. I don’t agree with them both drinking when they are alone with the kids and how she tends to favor Berkeley over the boys
Htgrrv
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Htgrrv »

I don’t like Kristen kasper and I don’t mind this site to gossip about her but I just have a question. When has it ever been okay to call innocent children all kinds of mean names and make fun of her stomach. That really show the type of people you really are. They are just kids and they can’t help who their mom is or what they look like. How they act is directly correlated to how she parents. She lets them act like that so that’s her problem not yours. Can everyone leave the kids out of it. I bet you wouldn’t like people talking about you kids they way everyone does here. Leave them alone!

And about the house she said the boys wanted to share a room so why do you have a problem with it. I shared a room with my sister my entire life and I never had a problem. When we moved as a kid my mom always asked if we wanted our own rooms and we said no. Let kids be kids. Also who cares if she wants something different. My decor and style changed all the time. And I say is what I always wanted. Your wants change in life. I don’t understand why everyone bitches about it.

And no I’m not Kristen. I live in Ohio with my husband. I don’t like her I think she and Donny are pretty selfish. I don’t agree with them both drinking when they are alone with the kids and how she tends to favor Berkeley over the boys
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Htgrrv wrote:I don’t like Kristen kasper and I don’t mind this site to gossip about her but I just have a question. When has it ever been okay to call innocent children all kinds of mean names and make fun of her stomach. That really show the type of people you really are. They are just kids and they can’t help who their mom is or what they look like. How they act is directly correlated to how she parents. She lets them act like that so that’s her problem not yours. Can everyone leave the kids out of it. I bet you wouldn’t like people talking about you kids they way everyone does here. Leave them alone!

Well girl,
It’s called freedom of speech! There is no dictating on this site! It is a gossip site, we are simply having fun at her experience ;however, she chose this life in the public eye, not this site!! If you cannot see that, the problem is then yours!! She is the one that posted her life, her kids, her husband, she chose to include them and show their faces!! You should ask yourself why are you not upset with her? She knew that in order to make coin, she had to include the kids in order to fit that genres....also, what are her reasons to have a monetized channel?? If she considers this her “job” then fuq her for making her kids work too!! Girl if she wanted to just share her life, that’s “Facebook” with the posts going to only her family members Image That’s sharing!!

So please feel free to scroll past what offends you. You will not control our narrative just because it hurts you feelings!!

We come on this site to post our bitching, not on her site or YouTube! You sought us out not the other way around!!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree with the names although I cant help but laugh at some of the nicknames people come up with. Oh well, maybe Im going to hell. Nobody here is making fun of Bs stomach though people are honestly concerned and alarmed at its size.
This is a gossip site so people will gpssip about the house and decor etc. honestly it is a risk you take when you use your kids to make your living. You are correct, I would not like it if someone commented on my kids behaviour or appearance which is why I dont use them to make money. I am a nurse and my kids are kids, I do not depend on them to pay my bills, I dont post photos of them shirtless on social media, I dont post the layout of my home on social media either.
firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

Whoever made fun of Berkeley’s stomach? All we’re saying is that Kristen should start taking care of this issue. And start taking care of her kids in general instead of shoving her tits in the camera, coloring her hair pink, and finding a new YouTuber to impersonate every other week.

Besides people should really stop bitching that we’re discussing this or that about her videos. She herself publishes videos of her private life for all to see, so forgive me if I dare discuss it in a public forum.
firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

For those of you who don’t know her, here’s the channel:
https://m.youtube.com/user/Nurs4jc/videos

Beanies and freezer meals are Jamerrill Stewart’s signature videos. And suddenly Kristen wears a winter hat in the kitchen and prepares freezer meals? For the first time ever mind you. I just can’t believe this is a coincidence.
DramaMama615
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DramaMama615 »

firuze wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:33 am For those of you who don’t know her, here’s the channel:

Beanies and freezer meals are Jamerrill Stewart’s signature videos. And suddenly Kristen wears a winter hat in the kitchen and prepares freezer meals? For the first time ever mind you. I just can’t believe this is a coincidence.
Beanies are also a way to hide her greasy ass dirty hair too maybe hahahahaahaha
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

firuze wrote:For those of you who don’t know her, here’s the channel:

ImageImageImage

You nailed it!!!! This is so what’s happened this last month!! She binged watched this momma!!!!
LOL Image
She then decided ohh heyyyy, I’m gonna get me a Bernie!!! The momma is wearing one and she has over 120k subs Image I’m gonna try that!! Mmmmk! But the last couple weeks she’s been filming herself with that pretend voice. Image so she trying to match her voice. Image wtf is wrong with Krusty the kreeper, The mimicking mom of youtube!!! Image
I tell you that this behavior is unnerving!!! I’m sure that not one of these moms will be comfortable at round her.. it’s not normal to watch these women so closely and try impersonating ...who ever she’s got a crush on that week!! Image
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:
firuze wrote:For those of you who don’t know her, here’s the channel:

ImageImageImage

You nailed it!!!! This is so what’s happened this last month!! She binged watched this momma!!!!
LOL Image
She then decided ohh heyyyy, I’m gonna get me a Bernie!!! The momma is wearing one and she has over 120k subs Image I’m gonna try that!! Mmmmk! But the last couple weeks she’s been filming herself with that pretend voice. Image so she trying to match her voice. Image wtf is wrong with Krusty the kreeper, The mimicking mom of youtube!!! Image
I tell you that this behavior is unnerving!!! I’m sure that not one of these moms will be comfortable at round her.. it’s not normal to watch these women so closely and try impersonating ...who ever she’s got a crush on that week!! Image

She literally is having a identity crisis stop copying Krusty get your own ideas!!! Your channel is going downhill fast..

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone! It’s almost time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below; the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow morning, will be selected!

❤️💚❤️
TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TrashTalk00 »

Htgrrv wrote:I don’t like Kristen kasper and I don’t mind this site to gossip about her but I just have a question. When has it ever been okay to call innocent children all kinds of mean names and make fun of her stomach. That really show the type of people you really are. They are just kids and they can’t help who their mom is or what they look like. How they act is directly correlated to how she parents. She lets them act like that so that’s her problem not yours. Can everyone leave the kids out of it. I bet you wouldn’t like people talking about you kids they way everyone does here. Leave them alone!

I don’t have kids and even if I did, I know damned well they would be better off than they ever would be with Krusty. I will talk shit and gossip about WHOEVER I want. You put your life online, theres going to be shit said about it. Its all innocent here anyways, now if the kids had some sort of disability then no I would not make comments about her kids. However, every comment made about the kids are constructive and said out of concern because there is seriously something up with them and Krusty wont take it into her own hands to get them in speech, take them to do fun things, play with them, take Red Head to get her stomach checked, etc etc etc unless we continue to make comments about it here. If you dont like what is said here be it mean or nice, innocent or insulting, then leave. Go kiss Kristens ass under her YT comments.... oh wait she turned those off because she cant take the heat. Her IG is open though!

nothingsuprisesme2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nothingsuprisesme2 »

I agree 100%. And no I’m not Kristen and get tired of it

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

nothingsuprisesme2 wrote:

I agree 100%. And no I’m not Kristen and get tired of it

Yea sure ok ImageImageImageyou only come here to defend her lmfao I call Bull S**t

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Thread title suggestion.

Kristen Kasper: tits, lips, pink tips and Krusty bits

Return to “I-P”