Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

KarenRulerOfAll wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:06 am Maddie: We don't feed Everly sugar that often
Also Maddie: Here's Everly eating an Advent c a l e n d a r

I agree, I don't think Ev wants to be breastfed anymore. When she was smaller, she'd reach for Maddie's boob on camera but we haven't seen her do that for a while. Besides, she's growing up. Nowadays Ev clearly prefers spending time with Slate than with her mom. And honestly, I think she has started acting up recently partly because instead of actually interacting with her daughter, Maddie prefers to record her.
I literally died watching her say that. Everly sat with an entire chocolate calendar and chocolate around her mouth. Poor girl, she's gonna gain so much weight. I hate to say it, but if Everly is fat in a few years, we know who to blame, but Maddie will probably make up some bullshit.
If Everly gets a little hungry, give her a banana or a snack? What goes through her head when she gives her chocolate
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:21 am
KarenRulerOfAll wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:06 am Maddie: We don't feed Everly sugar that often

I agree, I don't think Ev wants to be breastfed anymore. When she was smaller, she'd reach for Maddie's boob on camera but we haven't seen her do that for a while. Besides, she's growing up. Nowadays Ev clearly prefers spending time with Slate than with her mom. And honestly, I think she has started acting up recently partly because instead of actually interacting with her daughter, Maddie prefers to record her.
I literally died watching her say that. Everly sat with an entire chocolate calendar and chocolate around her mouth. Poor girl, she's gonna gain so much weight. I hate to say it, but if Everly is fat in a few years, we know who to blame, but Maddie will probably make up some bullshit.
If Everly gets a little hungry, give her a banana or a snack? What goes through her head when she gives her chocolate
I don’t think a toddler her age should be eating that much sugar either. Especially just plain sugar from a restaurant table...

Yesterday when I was scrolling through Maddie’s Instagram comments, I saw a few of them saying shit like, “For all of the people hating on Maddie stop it. You can’t tell what type of mother she is from a 13 minute video.” It’s hypocritical when her minions say this because they’re the ones calling her the “Greatest mom ever!” When they’re also reaching this conclusion from a 13 minute video...

I didn’t even comment at all because I knew a bunch of Maddie’s minions would come defending her.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarenRulerOfAll »

Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:03 pm

I don’t think a toddler her age should be eating that much sugar either. Especially just plain sugar from a restaurant table...

Yesterday when I was scrolling through Maddie’s Instagram comments, I saw a few of them saying shit like, “For all of the people hating on Maddie stop it. You can’t tell what type of mother she is from a 13 minute video.” It’s hypocritical when her minions say this because they’re the ones calling her the “Greatest mom ever!” When they’re also reaching this conclusion from a 13 minute video...

I didn’t even comment at all because I knew a bunch of Maddie’s minions would come defending her.
Right? A part of me dies inside every time I come across someone defending Maddie for what she did at the restaurant.

The worst thing is that Maddie has provided us with hours of footage of her parenting. Not sure how much Everly weighs, but in Texas it's actually against the law for a toddler under 2 years of age to be front-facing.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

I must have missed this. Was it on a live or snap chat or something?
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

jayann wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:48 pm

I must have missed this. Was it on a live or snap chat or something?
I think it was on her Instagram story.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

I don't think she's going to post today. It's kind of late compared to how she's been posting recently. I wouldn't be surprised either. Last time she said she was going to post for "Halloweek" and only posted 2 days.
Maybe she was too busy reading YTMD and forgot to edit her shitty videos lol
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KarenRulerOfAll wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:39 pm

Right? A part of me dies inside every time I come across someone defending Maddie for what she did at the restaurant.

The worst thing is that Maddie has provided us with hours of footage of her parenting. Not sure how much Everly weighs, but in Texas it's actually against the law for a toddler under 2 years of age to be front-facing.
I find myself shaking my head and rolling my eyes when I see them defending her too. I swear her fans support everything she does. It doesn’t matter if she’s in the wrong.

Everly doesn’t look safe front-facing like that. She’s too young and small.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

notagossip wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:56 pm I don't think she's going to post today. It's kind of late compared to how she's been posting recently. I wouldn't be surprised either. Last time she said she was going to post for "Halloweek" and only posted 2 days.
Maybe she was too busy reading YTMD and forgot to edit her shitty videos lol
I won’t be surprised if she doesn’t post today. She’s too lazy with youtube to post for 25 days straight.
KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarenRulerOfAll »

Mhmmm. Considering Maddie is vegetarian (and Everly sadly too), it shouldn't be hard for her to find a healthy snack lying around.

And not healthy as in tofu or dried beans, because I doubt any toddler likes to eat those. Two extremes.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Maddie is such a hypocrite and it really shows now. Before she would shun people for eating meat, say it was wrong to eat living things, etc. Well first, plants are alive too Maddeline. Second, it's wrong and HYPOCRITICAL to shun someone for doing something and then turning around and doing that exact same thing. And don't justify it with "i was having a mental breakdown," according to Google, it's "a term used to describe a period of intense mental distress. During this period, you're unable to function in your everyday life." Clearly you have been able to function seeing as you've still been able to produce your shitty content. And no, I will not stop saying that. Your videos are shitty. Your content is shitty. Your channel is shitty. And, don't worry, I won't forget, everything that comes out of your mouth is full of shit, too.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

notagossip wrote:Maddie is such a hypocrite and it really shows now. Before she would shun people for eating meat, say it was wrong to eat living things, etc. Well first, plants are alive too Maddeline. Second, it's wrong and HYPOCRITICAL to shun someone for doing something and then turning around and doing that exact same thing. And don't justify it with "i was having a mental breakdown," according to Google, it's "a term used to describe a period of intense mental distress. During this period, you're unable to function in your everyday life." Clearly you have been able to function seeing as you've still been able to produce your shitty content. And no, I will not stop saying that. Your videos are shitty. Your content is shitty. Your channel is shitty. And, don't worry, I won't forget, everything that comes out of your mouth is full of shit, too.
Shame not shun
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:02 pm

I find myself shaking my head and rolling my eyes when I see them defending her too. I swear her fans support everything she does. It doesn’t matter if she’s in the wrong.

It's really hypocritical to say that we shouldn't judge of a 13 minute video (like that's the only video where bad parenting is shown) but they say she's a wonderful mother. And they're all either 12 or 14 with kids themselves who thinks they're great parents because they haven't left.
Maddie said that she doesn't feel safe if Everly is screaming and can't see her, but is it better that Everly dies if you're in a car accident? She has to realize that we wouldn't be talking about this if we weren't genuinely concerned for her safety. Otherwise we wouldn't give a shit.
Maddie is a good babysitter. I mean, what good of a parent can you be to a baby? What makes Maddie a good mother? That she's there? That she loves her daughter? Even shitty parents can love their kids.
The only thing that people say when it comes to Maddie being a good mom is that she's not partying or didn't have an abortion.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:34 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:02 pm

It's really hypocritical to say that we shouldn't judge of a 13 minute video (like that's the only video where bad parenting is shown) but they say she's a wonderful mother. And they're all either 12 or 14 with kids themselves who thinks they're great parents because they haven't left.
Maddie said that she doesn't feel safe if Everly is screaming and can't see her, but is it better that Everly dies if you're in a car accident? She has to realize that we wouldn't be talking about this if we weren't genuinely concerned for her safety. Otherwise we wouldn't give a shit.
Maddie is a good babysitter. I mean, what good of a parent can you be to a baby? What makes Maddie a good mother? That she's there? That she loves her daughter? Even shitty parents can love their kids.
The only thing that people say when it comes to Maddie being a good mom is that she's not partying or didn't have an abortion.
I agree. There were also some people saying things like, “People who don’t have kids shouldn’t be talking because they don’t understand and it’s none of their business...” The thing with this is Maddie literally puts herself out there, so I think it’s fair for people to share their opinions, along with the fact that people who don’t have kids can still recognize bad parenting. It’s like saying all white people can’t see racism because they’re not black.
justanotherkaren
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by justanotherkaren »

Also new here...so sorry if I do this wrong

I've noticed a few things that drive me crazy...
1. The car seat situation...if you know its safer to rear face(some people dont but shes clearly said she knows it is) then KEEP HER REAR FACING she said shes 24 pounds so shes barely over the minimum for front facing in some seats and doesnt weigh enough for others. She claims she throws a fit....oh well let her or get a mirror so she can see you...and saying her parents front faced their kids at 1 and they were fine is basically saying I jumped off a cliff and survived so that means everyone that does it after me will too! Times have changed

2. Miss I'm such a good driver needs to realize she can be a perfect driver but that doesnt mean everyone on the road is...also something no one noticed/mentioned in the vlog where shes going home from austin while shes vlogging while sitting at a red light (safe right 🙄) she has 3 car seats in the back of her 5 seater jeep you can hear josh talking from the back 🤔 (also safe having more people than seat belts and risking those people becoming a projectile in an accident )

3. Josh definitely tells Maddie not to her kissing the babies because after that she asks him why not

4. I feel like Maddie is trying to act like the labrant family....her meeting a guy and having the guy take on the role of being everlys new daddy and being all about god
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

justanotherkaren wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:03 pm Also new here...so sorry if I do this wrong

I've noticed a few things that drive me crazy...
1. The car seat situation...if you know its safer to rear face(some people dont but shes clearly said she knows it is) then KEEP HER REAR FACING she said shes 24 pounds so shes barely over the minimum for front facing in some seats and doesnt weigh enough for others. She claims she throws a fit....oh well let her or get a mirror so she can see you...and saying her parents front faced their kids at 1 and they were fine is basically saying I jumped off a cliff and survived so that means everyone that does it after me will too! Times have changed

2. Miss I'm such a good driver needs to realize she can be a perfect driver but that doesnt mean everyone on the road is...also something no one noticed/mentioned in the vlog where shes going home from austin while shes vlogging while sitting at a red light (safe right 🙄) she has 3 car seats in the back of her 5 seater jeep you can hear josh talking from the back 🤔 (also safe having more people than seat belts and risking those people becoming a projectile in an accident )

3. Josh definitely tells Maddie not to her kissing the babies because after that she asks him why not

4. I feel like Maddie is trying to act like the labrant family....her meeting a guy and having the guy take on the role of being everlys new daddy and being all about god
What video does Josh say that? I can’t find it for some reason but I would love to see it lol is it in her “my first rod trip by myself” video?
justanotherkaren
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by justanotherkaren »

Listen between 5:10-5:20 or somewhere around there in the video(the road trip one)
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Found it! I’m not sure if he was saying “no” because Everly did and he was just mocking her.. and Maddie was asking Everly why not.. or if he was straight up like “don’t touch my babies” 😂😂
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Her latest video is up- shocker- she thinks she’s bipolar 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

I guess this is her way of making excuses for her actions.

Trash.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

MorganH87 wrote:Her latest video is up- shocker- she thinks she’s bipolar ImageImage

Trash.
This drives me crazy. it seemed like all she was doing was finding reasons for someone to tell her she’s bipolar. It’s like she WANTS to be. Wtf. I am bipolar and it’s not “oh I like to shop alot”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Autumn6or
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Autumn6or »

lovebug1212 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:57 pm
MorganH87 wrote:Her latest video is up- shocker- she thinks she’s bipolar ImageImage

Trash.
This drives me crazy. it seemed like all she was doing was finding reasons for someone to tell her she’s bipolar. It’s like she WANTS to be. Wtf. I am bipolar and it’s not “oh I like to shop alot”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, it is like she wants the diagnosis. Mania is so much more than "ah let me spend lots of money", she is just a teen who really likes to shop. Also, many of the symptoms of bipolar can also be seen in the other things she has already been diagnosed with.

Return to “I-P”