GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

Unread post by Snarky33 »

gram3 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:18 pm Attempted manipulation on cue! Not only does Faddy have a live on AMU FB from earlier today, they have also posted a YT walk down memory lane video. This includes video when the kids were in the hospital as preemies, at home as preemies, and carries through to babyhood. Titled: I miss those days.
With everything that has happened this week, Bison misses the days his miracles were in the hospital. I bet he does miss those days before he was exposed as the lying, scammer pervert.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Did I watch that correctly? The girls made 3 cupcakes each (12), they then got to pick a cupcake each (another 4) because they didn’t make a mess making that glass of drinkable sugar, and because apparently 16 cupcakes still wasn’t enough they had to scab an extra one for Tyson? Turns out they ended up with two boxes extra for Ashley and Tyson anyway. What the heck? Most kids and parents would have been grateful to have gotten one cupcake each, but this lot? Nope! Take, take, take, want want, want. I’m assuming it was all free in exchange for a bit of free advertising?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

gram3 wrote:Attempted manipulation on cue! Not only does Faddy have a live on AMU FB from earlier today, they have also posted a YT walk down memory lane video. This includes video when the kids were in the hospital as preemies, at home as preemies, and carries through to babyhood. Titled: I miss those days.
Typical damage control from the Gardner camp.

“Ignore the man behind the curtain!”

Next up: sobbing/scolding live feed and a break. ImageImageImageImage

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Such a huge decision to do “merge”. They didnt know if they could handle another business.... da fuck?? They upload a logo onto some other companies website and call that another business?? Im sorry but are they printing and shipping it themselves?? Ah no, they are taking the easy way as per usual.

Overwhelming response to “merge”. 269 items sold ImageImage out of 500,000 subscribers. Such an overwhelming response - ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... eba841.jpg[/IMG]

Oh gosh you guys hes dizzy naming all of their businesses, cant get vlogs uploaded cos hes just so busy with christmas.... but he can sob is tiny heart out for an hour on a live feed earlier in the week but cant ensure that the vlog is loaded to go live in the AM not the PM.... bozo the clown you guys! Hod forbid he had to work a real job! Ashley and her mom are still packing the black Friday orders, but hes done the MUF ones already ImageImage

He couldnt even name his favourite family Christmas tradition!!! He claims they have so many Image

Sure sure evie just wants to be nice to her sisters for christmas....

According to the comments: Their minky code hasnt been working ImageImage

Apparently they dont record everything they do (when giving and giving back) - pffft, they only record their kids in distress but not when actually being charitable.... sure sure

Bahaha someone asks if its the same logo as earlier in the year - he says no, we HAD TO redo it, completely different, the names are in the leaves, completely different, its completely different (in case you didn’t catch that Image)

For the love of HOD he can spew some shit! Hes looking rouuuuggghhh today, soda on point though!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... fdc8ae.png[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 880a19.png[/IMG]
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

JD386 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:34 am
Snarky33 wrote:LGM has a new video on her on Patreon. Hysterical—she thought KAD stood for “Killer Attack Dogs” (I think this more accurate), but now realizes it means “Koolaid Drinker”. She really goes after Bison, deservedly so. She got her video back up, because “shocker”, Bison lied. I think she is opening up a can of worms Bison won’t be happy with. She is asking for receipts, especially regarding the IG shenanigans. If anyone has screenshots, she would like them sent to her.

He should have quietly gone away. She is even making comments about the sham blanket business. I myself wonder how much of that business is out of compliance, especially the labeling required that must state where they are made. Get the popcorn ready ladies. :corn:
It’s a bummer though that she’s doing all this on a platform that most people aren’t going to pay to access. I’m sure the Gardners will pay the $1 to get on there but I’m not invested in this enough to pay despite it only being $1. As much as I would like to see them go down and have to live the life they actually deserve, I don’t have the time and energy to collect up past dirt on them to send to her. Seems frivolous. LGM is great for exposing the truth, but filming videos basically summarizing everything we say on here on a daily basis isn’t exactly taking them down. If she’s willing to go down other channels (i.e. local authorities, whoever governs the legalities of their shop, anyone actually relevant) outside of just filming videos then I commend her efforts. If change is actually made and consequences occur then I commend her again. But right now it just seems like we are compiling info for another video that won’t go anywhere.

It’s possible that people have gone to official channels with proof. People with courage and strength beyond their tender years. But often offical channels are long, drawn out and sometimes appear in the short term to be frustratingly fruitless. And if people have gone through official channels they wouldn’t be able to share the details publicly. So if somebody like LGM can force certain people to hold themselves to a higher standard by putting a spotlight on them I don’t have a problem with that.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

:corn: Oh yeah...I think we are getting there, or should I say they are getting there. Merry Christmas! God Bless Us Everyone....I feel revitalized.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

choo choo
Karma is that you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Snarky33 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:52 am I might have misunderstood, but I thought videos posted on Patreon were just early postings which will eventually make their way to her mainstream channel. I think most of what they do is not illegal although unethical. I just get satisfaction that LGM is getting under their skin. They seem to think they can get away with anything and this is just another outlet to hold them accountable.

I really feel this forum is responsible for them abandoning the use of the stolen logo so quickly and also responsible for the take down of the "staplegate" vlog. I am for any negative exposure of the Greedners which results in less exploitation for their girls. As a bonus, it is nice for someone with a channel to give them more negative exposure and call them on their BS.
With Patreon, you can make private videos that anyone paying money can see, but the average person can't view. They can post their vlogs to it early, or they can upload small clips of daily life to it that won't be in the public vlogs, etc. I do 1 patreon account for a family, and they only post vlogs once a week, and the vlogs are about 2 weeks behind their daily life (with good reason- they travel full time, and it likely keeps the psychos away), but if you do their patreon, they upload small 2-3 minute clips through out the week of stuff they have done over the past few days. Nothing big, but that content does not make it into their regular vlogs.

By using patreon, the vlogger makes money because the people subscribing are paying. With the one I do, they have several different levels. I only pay $2/month, and get basic access. The next level was $10/month and you get some other stuff, then there is a $25/month one where you get access to private live feeds once a week where they answer questions about traveling, how to get started, etc, and they post a thank you for each one in their vlog descriptions every week.

The only way I know how to count what they make per month is because of those names. On $25/month subscriptions, they are making $1500 a month above whatever they make on YT, or from brand endorsements (which they usually refuse to do- I think in 6 months, I've only seen 2 brand endorsements). No clue what they bring in from the $2 and $10 people, but I imagine a few hundred more.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Trashley is sitting in a chair with a blanket and eating food "my nanny" made while her mom sits on the floor actually working. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d11c4f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Jingle bells, jingle bells, karma’s on its way!!!!!
Oh, what fun it is to watch Scumbag sob away!!!!!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, karma’s on its way!!!!
Dingbat better save her dough...I hope they really pay!!!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

ears wrote:Trashley is sitting in a chair with a blanket and eating food "my nanny" made while her mom sits on the floor actually working. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d11c4f.jpg[/IMG]

There are so many people in their lives that enable them. Why!? What do these people even get from this?

Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

Anne Jay wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:39 pm Heeeeeeey! I am a moderator at the Lame Goth Mom YT channel, and I just finished reading through the last few pages of your thread. I also took a peek at the Bison pervert thread gross. I agree that he needs the Onision treatment and perhaps a little sit down with Chris Hansen. I help Katie sort through potential material for her reacts, and I can also help with collecting receipts and memes. Once a pervert, always a pervert. Fck this guy. Please let me know if you are interested in helping to expose this fool and/if you have material you would like me to review.

Anne Jay
Sorry, you will have to forgive me for being cautious, as the Gardner bunch are a sneaky lot...and I wouldn't put it past them to post the above message in the effort to obtain personal email addresses etc and then start doxxing people.
I would prefer confirmation from Katie herself, so until that happens, I don't think it's wise to hand over any info just yet until we know it's not actually the Gardner fraud squad.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

ears wrote:Trashley is sitting in a chair with a blanket and eating food "my nanny" made while her mom sits on the floor actually working. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d11c4f.jpg[/IMG]

More proof the Nanny was for Ashley & Tyler, and not the quads... they are rarely alone with their children (I say rarely, because technically overnight/asleep counts.. ImageImageImage

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Donits wrote:
Anne Jay wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:39 pm Heeeeeeey! I am a moderator at the Lame Goth Mom YT channel, and I just finished reading through the last few pages of your thread. I also took a peek at the Bison pervert thread gross. I agree that he needs the Onision treatment and perhaps a little sit down with Chris Hansen. I help Katie sort through potential material for her reacts, and I can also help with collecting receipts and memes. Once a pervert, always a pervert. Fck this guy. Please let me know if you are interested in helping to expose this fool and/if you have material you would like me to review.

Anne Jay
Sorry, you will have to forgive me for being cautious, as the Gardner bunch are a sneaky lot...and I wouldn't put it past them to post the above message in the effort to obtain personal email addresses etc and then start doxxing people.
I would prefer confirmation from Katie herself, so until that happens, I don't think it's wise to hand over any info just yet until we know it's not actually the Gardner fraud squad.
I don’t quite understand why a Yotuber with a little over 2k followers would need a “moderator” either. I’m in the skeptic camp as well.

Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

So just for fun I went and looked at the very first thread here from a few years ago. I only read maybe 50 or so comments but I found it hilarious that the snarking then was basically the same topics today. Assley’s baby tAlk, the cat’s horrible diet, Ass’s heavy makeup (pre-senegence even), the stupid nicknames, the blanket scam, Ass’s laziness, all the helpers they have, etc. Some things just never change!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:
Donits wrote:

Anne Jay
I don’t quite understand why a Yotuber with a little over 2k followers would need a “moderator” either. I’m in the skeptic camp as well.

Y'all are savvy. I was just thinking "oh, yeah. Cool"
But now that you mention it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

If Trash is going to have such a huge sell to jack up her earnings so she looks like the top in personal sales - She should probably part with a few bucks and hire some people to get the orders ready. Trashy may never get all that stuff out - what a dope. I'm sure MamaMeMe is working for freebie.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:41 pm
JD386 wrote:
Donits wrote:

Y'all are savvy. I was just thinking "oh, yeah. Cool"
But now that you mention it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I've seen the name, Anne Jay, post to LGM's videos.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Well it looks like somebody went after LGM's Instagram page because it is gone. My guess is it got reported a bunch of times for whatever reason. This may get interesting after all.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Well it looks like somebody went after LGM's Instagram page because it is gone. My guess is it got reported a bunch of times for whatever reason. This may get interesting after all.
It's still there. Just checked less then a minute ago. Someone did try to hack it though according to the newest Bison pic. I'll grab a screenshot from the iPad as my phone doesn't post pics here ImageImage

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”