Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Guys I’m all about the facts and she did in fact congratulate Bri...and it’s been there for while. Much as I would love Bri to ditch her, we will have to hold out a little more 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Deceased wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:31 pm Let’s break down this Disney trip shall we?!

They didn’t even enter the Magic Kingdom till 3:00. They were at stroller rental supposedly at 2:15. The parade starts at 3. They were home again by 5:15. So they paid upwards of $500 to spend 2 hours at the Magic Kingdom. Then they went back to the holiday party Which was $300 and THEN they didn’t even enjoy the party because they paid another $300 to do the dessert party! Not to mention the $150+ they spent on Chef Mickey and the last minute stroller rental plus parking!

Chris feels like he has the authority to tell people that Disney is not for little kids after that mess they made? C’mon. Stop blaming the parks for your errors. Bet you could have used over $1200 for one day a lot better.
The last time my family of 4 went to Disney we did an entire week with FREE dining for under $3000. And that was last summer. HA!
I'm just getting around to watching it. She is orange AF. How does she think that looks good? I don't like going after people's looks because for the most part we can't help it but this she can help. She CHOOSES to be orange.

Ok so it looks like they are actually having a good time? We never actually saw her with the wrong tickets did we? Any chance she lied?

They probably think the money could be better spent on spray tans, hair, coffee, nails, gym, basically what Tiffani wants.

Chris seems so much more open to accepting comments. He asked for advice and acknowledged it. He didn't just ignore it and pretend like he knows all. That's another thing that bugs me. The way Tiffani posted on Instagram about "no one tells you how hard it is" HELLO, they would be blocked!

Tiffani wants to have instant gratification. I'm sure there's a learning curve with cricut. She doesn't want to practice. What about the oils? She wants to instantly become an oil wizard.

The woman at the end of Tiffani's stories is holding a book. I didn't get to hear the rest of it because she cut it off. It looked like some kind of oil book maybe. Something about a cure. On her oils stories Chris is dancing around. She looks like she is trying to laugh it off but probably ready to yell at him when the camera is off like dammit why are you interrupting my working?! She makes it like you MUST SIGN UP RIGHT NOW. She has had a black Friday sale, a cyber Monday sale, and now $20 back for the first 5 people. I'm sure once they are signed the price is jacked up
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:07 pm
Deceased wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:31 pm Let’s break down this Disney trip shall we?!

They didn’t even enter the Magic Kingdom till 3:00. They were at stroller rental supposedly at 2:15. The parade starts at 3. They were home again by 5:15. So they paid upwards of $500 to spend 2 hours at the Magic Kingdom. Then they went back to the holiday party Which was $300 and THEN they didn’t even enjoy the party because they paid another $300 to do the dessert party! Not to mention the $150+ they spent on Chef Mickey and the last minute stroller rental plus parking!

Chris feels like he has the authority to tell people that Disney is not for little kids after that mess they made? C’mon. Stop blaming the parks for your errors. Bet you could have used over $1200 for one day a lot better.
The last time my family of 4 went to Disney we did an entire week with FREE dining for under $3000. And that was last summer. HA!
I'm just getting around to watching it. She is orange AF. How does she think that looks good? I don't like going after people's looks because for the most part we can't help it but this she can help. She CHOOSES to be orange.

Ok so it looks like they are actually having a good time? We never actually saw her with the wrong tickets did we? Any chance she lied?

They probably think the money could be better spent on spray tans, hair, coffee, nails, gym, basically what Tiffani wants.

Chris seems so much more open to accepting comments. He asked for advice and acknowledged it. He didn't just ignore it and pretend like he knows all. That's another thing that bugs me. The way Tiffani posted on Instagram about "no one tells you how hard it is" HELLO, they would be blocked!

Tiffani wants to have instant gratification. I'm sure there's a learning curve with cricut. She doesn't want to practice. What about the oils? She wants to instantly become an oil wizard.

The woman at the end of Tiffani's stories is holding a book. I didn't get to hear the rest of it because she cut it off. It looked like some kind of oil book maybe. Something about a cure. On her oils stories Chris is dancing around. She looks like she is trying to laugh it off but probably ready to yell at him when the camera is off like dammit why are you interrupting my working?! She makes it like you MUST SIGN UP RIGHT NOW. She has had a black Friday sale, a cyber Monday sale, and now $20 back for the first 5 people. I'm sure once they are signed the price is jacked up
Oh I 100% believe that she lied about the Disney World/Disney Land thing. 100%. I don’t think it’s even a possibility for that to happen. She is dying to label this all a #momfail so that her stans will fall all over themselves to tell her how great she is. She is truly mentally ill.

As far as being orange, where I grew up there was a certain contingency of girls who would rather be caught dead then not be tanned. But then they got older and most of them moved on from that look. But there was always the few shallow insecure ones that clung to it. That’s Tiffani.
aliger79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aliger79 »

The fact that she is paying people $20 to "join her team", because that's what you are truly signing up for, is so unethical if you ask me. I used to be with another MLM company and doing so was completely against their practices and policies. I would love for YL to actually have the same policy and have another oily rep send Tiff's ass to their Compliance group. I know my MLM would suspend her so quickly!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

Is anyone Instagram savvy? I don’t know how to post a pic. But on her oily page in her stories there is a screenshot of her IG profile. Next to her name beaston.essentials it was a 9+. What does this mean? Please don’t tell me it means she has that many IG accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

HollaBack wrote:Is anyone Instagram savvy? I don’t know how to post a pic. But on her oily page in her stories there is a screenshot of her IG profile. Next to her name beaston.essentials it was a 9+. What does this mean? Please don’t tell me it means she has that many IG accounts.

No that just shows how many notifications she has on her other insta accounts thankfully Image honestly wouldn’t put it past her though

brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Go look at her Instagram pics from Disney!!! They are 100% for attention. ! pic they are crying ! pic they are sleeping. Not 1 happy pic of them , but if you watch the video they had plenty of times they were laughing and really enjoying.
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

scojacar wrote:
HollaBack wrote:Is anyone Instagram savvy? I don’t know how to post a pic. But on her oily page in her stories there is a screenshot of her IG profile. Next to her name beaston.essentials it was a 9+. What does this mean? Please don’t tell me it means she has that many IG accounts.

No that just shows how many notifications she has on her other insta accounts thankfully Image honestly wouldn’t put it past her though

Thank you! I was like OMGGG that is crazy. Makes more sense now!!

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by icant »

Ree-Ree wrote:I don't feel she meets enough criteria to be BPD (you have to meet 7 of 9 symptoms to be diagnosed). I feel like a lot of her 'issues' are either exaggerated, inflated or completely made up. I think she borders more towards something that feeds her ego & constant need for sympathy. She's not afraid people will leave her, she makes people leave her then calls them haters or says they disengaged because she started YT. She uses people if she can gain something from interactions with them. She borders on psycotic & histrionic
I’m not a psychiatrist, but I do think you can check off a ton of boxes under borderline and histrionic personality disorders for her. Someone asked about the starting new projects and passions and ditching them after a week. I think she definitely has a combined type personality disorder. But I don’t think it’s an excuse to be a bad person.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

angryelf wrote:Where has cross eyed kate been?? Her hype woman??
Omg Cross Eyed Kate. Reminds me of cotton eyed Joe. Perfect. “Where did you come from? Where did you go?”

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

IcedCoffee wrote:I thought I posted this, I must have shut the window too soon.

I just watched her stories. She looked so annoyed the kids were loud and playing. It's THEIR HOME TOO. She is constantly vlogging, she really expects them to just be quiet so she can sell her oils. Then she talked about how using the oils is minimalist. Look in your closet Tiffani, how many clothes do you have? You aren't minimal because you cut down on your cleaners. And accepting coffee from strangers again? Disgusting. Don't talk about toxic when you are using those disposable coffee cups everyday. They are detrimental to the environment.

Chris's stories were nice. He is spending time with them. Though they are eating out? 2 days ago she was saying her chick til a bill was huge, what she thinks is swapping restaurants makes it better? I could care less what they spend, just funny that she claims to be this meal prep let's get it all done type when in reality they seem to eat take out constantly.
She’s the opposite of a minimalist. I follow the.minimal.mom who actually seems like an expert and is actually very HUMBLE AND KIND! She doesn’t have as many followers/subs as these girls because she’s a normal person who doesn’t whore herself out and use click bait or exploit her kids. Anyhow, Tiffani buys cheap crap constantly then has to get rid of stuff constantly. Such a waste of time and money, plus it’s bad for the environment. If she bought quality things that last, she could simplify. But she is too much of a compulsive shopper to keeps needing to fill a void to ever minimize.

heretolurk2010
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heretolurk2010 »

Seriously. Why did they leave? I get people that spend a busy morning at the park taking their kid’s back to nap but they left to just hang out and change outfits after only being there for two hours. It’s clear they didn’t actually want to spend time at the park/do rides. They could have just done the holiday party and picked either chef Mickey or the dessert party and gotten the same out of it for half the price.
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

disney8 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:13 pm lololol I did not watch shrimps new vlog.... but I scanned the comments and someone called Tiffani out for being so negative!!! And shrimp replied saying she’s always so positive. LMAO what?!?!?!?!? Does he listen when she speaks????? Constant complaining and negativity!!!!!!
I feel like his channel & vlogs highlights the personality she tries to supress on her channel. The eyerolls, the attitude, the pout face she does. It's actually hilarious to watch
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Alittlechaos1 wrote:The kids did not seem impressed in the telling them we’re going to Disney ob her ig besides carter. I wonder how stupid she felt after posting that.

They probably didn’t even know what it was. My 3 y/o has no clue what Disney World even means.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

icant wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:44 pm
Ree-Ree wrote:I don't feel she meets enough criteria to be BPD (you have to meet 7 of 9 symptoms to be diagnosed). I feel like a lot of her 'issues' are either exaggerated, inflated or completely made up. I think she borders more towards something that feeds her ego & constant need for sympathy. She's not afraid people will leave her, she makes people leave her then calls them haters or says they disengaged because she started YT. She uses people if she can gain something from interactions with them. She borders on psycotic & histrionic
I’m not a psychiatrist, but I do think you can check off a ton of boxes under borderline and histrionic personality disorders for her. Someone asked about the starting new projects and passions and ditching them after a week. I think she definitely has a combined type personality disorder. But I don’t think it’s an excuse to be a bad person.

No, it's not a reason EVER. So many people have gone through bouts of depression, have bipolar, are anxious etc. We would be living in a world full of bad people if that was a justification for it! There's a few bad apples with mental health disorders but many are just extremely lonely, feel sad and misunderstood etc and certainly do not blame their shortcomings on mental health.

I agree that she may fall under the umbrella of multiple disorders. I can see her having both those things mentioned.

---
100% agree it's unethical to pay people to sign up. Though look who she hangs out with (or tries to)- That kickass owner who is making people pay to enter her contest.

She gave a shout out to someone who paid for her Starbucks. She should feel ashamed accepting the money! I feel so sad for these women idolising her. Now she is giving shout outs to women that she started following on her own channel? So it's like shouting out herself? I want to tell that person, she's not actually your friend you know. If she weren't trying to sell you oils you would mean nothing to her. Ugh.

icant she is DEFINITELY not minimal. And even with the oils like she claims! She "threw out" the Grove stuff and then bought a bunch of those spray bottles! How minimal Tiffani. Lol at the humble and kind thing. I was lurking when all that went down. I think it was one of her Lemmings.

heretolurk they left because princess was done. Probably easier to go on Instagram back at the accommodation.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

I was wondering why this video is a week late. Then I got to thinking... “When does Chris ever get time to edit and work on his videos?” Between waking up first, bringing Tiffani coffee in bed, then bringing Ella to Tiffani in her bed to nurse her, getting breakfast for the boys, then taking care of the kids all day long when she’s on her phone, and then bringing her tea in bed at night? Neither one of them have any hobbies or interests and are just home all day every day. I bet she uses the excuse that she makes more money so needs to be the one “working” so he gets to be the primary caregiver to the children. Which is better for the kids, at least.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

icant wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:15 pm I was wondering why this video is a week late. Then I got to thinking... “When does Chris ever get time to edit and work on his videos?” Between waking up first, bringing Tiffani coffee in bed, then bringing Ella to Tiffani in her bed to nurse her, getting breakfast for the boys, then taking care of the kids all day long when she’s on her phone, and then bringing her tea in bed at night? Neither one of them have any hobbies or interests and are just home all day every day. I bet she uses the excuse that she makes more money so needs to be the one “working” so he gets to be the primary caregiver to the children. Which is better for the kids, at least.

I could see people unsubscribing over a late schedule. If it's happening a lot, at least. Do not try and act like you get it all done if you can't release the video on time. People with jobs out of the home have deadlines.

I actually think Chris's vlogs are alright. Is there a big market for SAHD videos? I've never checked. I should. I think it could take a while to build up viewers but could be really worth it.
heretolurk2010
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heretolurk2010 »

icant wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:06 pm
Alittlechaos1 wrote:The kids did not seem impressed in the telling them we’re going to Disney ob her ig besides carter. I wonder how stupid she felt after posting that.

They probably didn’t even know what it was. My 3 y/o has no clue what Disney World even means.

I was getting the vibe she told Carter to act like that and he was putting on a show.

Can we also talk about how the kids have RSV (she says from Disney) and in the same breath she’s talking about changing all of her cleaners over to her oils? If my kids were passing RSV around I would be Clorox bombing everything.
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

icant wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:44 pm

100% it's not an excuse to be a shitty person. I have a diagnosed disorder & see a therapist for it. It helped my mental heath immensely & now i have coping strageies when it gets too much. Starving it & not seeking help is the worst thing she can do. I still have mania & lows but i can recognise & manage them. Oils aren't a cure all. They can assist in some people but nothing replaces proper care plans from medical professionals
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

icant wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:59 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:I thought I posted this, I must have shut the window too soon.

I just watched her stories. She looked so annoyed the kids were loud and playing. It's THEIR HOME TOO. She is constantly vlogging, she really expects them to just be quiet so she can sell her oils. Then she talked about how using the oils is minimalist. Look in your closet Tiffani, how many clothes do you have? You aren't minimal because you cut down on your cleaners. And accepting coffee from strangers again? Disgusting. Don't talk about toxic when you are using those disposable coffee cups everyday. They are detrimental to the environment.

Chris's stories were nice. He is spending time with them. Though they are eating out? 2 days ago she was saying her chick til a bill was huge, what she thinks is swapping restaurants makes it better? I could care less what they spend, just funny that she claims to be this meal prep let's get it all done type when in reality they seem to eat take out constantly.
She’s the opposite of a minimalist. I follow the.minimal.mom who actually seems like an expert and is actually very HUMBLE AND KIND! She doesn’t have as many followers/subs as these girls because she’s a normal person who doesn’t whore herself out and use click bait or exploit her kids. Anyhow, Tiffani buys cheap crap constantly then has to get rid of stuff constantly. Such a waste of time and money, plus it’s bad for the environment. If she bought quality things that last, she could simplify. But she is too much of a compulsive shopper to keeps needing to fill a void to ever minimize.

I once saw her but a fluffy white jacket things from threadup in a video & literally not even two weeks later was decluttering it in a video 🙄 She's not a minimaist by any stretch of the imagination. The wardrobe make over was proof of that. Also why did they paint the wall of that cupbaord that the built in shelving sat against? What a waste of paint

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”