BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 68)

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Everyone told her to think of her kids but she lived by her stupid "Always choose happiness" motto and now it's landed her daughter in therapy. Congratu-effin-lations on your fake happiness Britchney.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

hellodolly_ wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:07 am
Shimmer86 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:03 am Is this a dumb question- why has this girl not cut dairy from her diet? Apparently scar scar is deathly allergic according to her but I just saw her pour milk in her coffee in the new vlog
She left a comment saying she doesn't have a reaction from breastfeeding. Really.
Just like Nolan is fine eating red dyes.

also OMFG to whoever mentioned the sugar gliders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I jhave been watching Kilee more and more and I just cannot figure out how she can stand to be friends with Britney.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

dazzled wrote:Okay not to make the third post in a row but I'm watching her latest vlog, how the fuck can you be late bringing your kids to school and late picking them up when you have literally fucking nothing to do all day long? This is exactly the type of parent we talk shit about at work. Strangely enough those parents who work or have a lot to do always manage to be on time but those who have nothing to do but sit on their ass are always late.
I think it’s because she’s never had to learn any life skills. She has no idea about time management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

hellodolly_ wrote:
Shimmer86 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:03 am Is this a dumb question- why has this girl not cut dairy from her diet? Apparently scar scar is deathly allergic according to her but I just saw her pour milk in her coffee in the new vlog
She left a comment saying she doesn't have a reaction from breastfeeding. Really.

She’s such an idiot. Eczema IS a reaction and scar face seems to have it pretty bad on her neck.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 32626f.jpg[/IMG]

i decided to go ahead and comment what everyone’s thinking even though it’ll be deleted in 30 seconds Image

Not all heroes wear capes!!!!

Seriously tho ima glad you posted that because even if she deleted it she’s still gonna see it and she’s gonna know that not everyone sees through her bullshit.

On another note, the comments on that post seriously have angered me more than anything she’s ever posted. Everyone calling her a good mother and talking about how brave she is seriously makes my blood boil because like you said Britney is the reason why that little girl needs therapy.
Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

dazzled wrote:Oh wow, she finally put poor Aria in therapy after a shit ton of strangers on the internet have pointed out the need for it thanks to her shitty life choices for months. Pat yourself on the back for finally doing the right thing after ignoring your kid struggling while everyone was able to tell that something was wrong long before you.

Seriously, can we talk about how she put her poor kid through so much shit that she now needs counseling out of pure selfishness? She wasn't in an abusive relationship. There was no emergency. She left the father of her kids out of the blue, then still had him coming over to take care of all of them, and then she met some below average hillbilly, had him around 24/7 after their first date, bought a house with him, had a baby, and got married... all in what, half a year? I get that she thinks her happiness is the number one priority but the truth is that when you have kids their well-being should take precedence over everything. Like holy shit would it have killed her selfish ass to see dildo head at the weekends where Ean has the kids anyway and introduce him into their lives slowly instead of emotionally scarring them?

She might have..maybe..possibly..small small chance taken more time to introduce frank to her world—-had she not gotten knocked up on the first date.
What a moron. All these years later and she still has the mentality of someone on MTVs Teen Mom. ‘Oh my goodness, I had sex (likely unprotected) and got pregnant? Whaaaaat?’

She really never grew up. Her American eagle wardrobe shows that.

Ok ok now I’m just being mean, I’ll go eat dinner now. Image

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

You guys should check out glitterforever17 newest video she is the youtuber who made a bunch of money at one point and then spent it all and is now “broke” anyways she posted a video on how much she made during her highest peak. Just on YouTube alone she was making 50,000 dollars and then with sponsorships/brand deals sometimes up to 30,000 a month. It’s fucking crazy and disgusting. So I can only imagine that Britney is probably bringing that much money in. And she is a lazy pos! Who neglects and exposes her children

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

boonz wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:43 pm You guys should check out glitterforever17 newest video she is the youtuber who made a bunch of money at one point and then spent it all and is now “broke” anyways she posted a video on how much she made during her highest peak. Just on YouTube alone she was making 50,000 dollars and then with sponsorships/brand deals sometimes up to 30,000 a month. It’s fucking crazy and disgusting. So I can only imagine that Britney is probably bringing that much money in. And she is a lazy pos! Who neglects and exposes her children

I didn’t know that it was that much money. If exploiting your kids for a living gets you that much money in a month...thank God for those rules coming in January.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

oK oNe mOrE[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 058dd6.jpg[/IMG]

As if we need anymore pictures of Britney drooling over Scarlett in front of the other kids. Seriously every “family” picture this bitch takes she’s always holding Scarlett while while the kids just stand there. Can she ever let Frunk hold that damn kid for once?!
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

melissaaaa wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:24 am Some of the comments on that photo of her and aria are hysterical.
“You’re incredible for noticing aria was struggling.”
“Your authenticity and transparency is always appreciated.”
“So selfless of you to share.”

And my personal favourite:
“You’re a 14/10 mother just for paying enough attention that NOTICED something was wrong and took ACTION you’re incredible Britney.”

Were these followers all dropped on their heads? I don’t understand.

Ew. Ew ew ew ew ew. Ew.
All these desperate losers need help. Apparently fucking up your kids to where they need therapy and then getting them therapy for your shittiness makes you mother of the year.

Her followers must all be selfish ignorant hillbillies or 12.
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Same. I actually like Kilee. She's very different from Britney in a lot of ways. Way more independent and hard working. The only thing I can think of is that they haven't spent much time together recently.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Soooooo. I was bored and watched her what I got my kids for Christmas videos/hauls. I watched the one when Harlow was a baby before she left Ean, and then the following year and it’s literally crazy that she was about to have another baby with another man in that time span. Like, obviously I know it was super fast but watching them back to back it really actually hit me how fucked up that is. I can absolutely see why Aria needed therapy. Like I can’t even imagine being all happy with my parents under one roof, and then like literally 60 days later a new man moves in and my moms pregnant. It made me so sad to see Ean. Even him, family, home and then BAM they’re all gone and he sees them every other weekend. I might cry. (I’m hormonal).

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:09 pm
boonz wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:43 pm You guys should check out glitterforever17 newest video she is the youtuber who made a bunch of money at one point and then spent it all and is now “broke” anyways she posted a video on how much she made during her highest peak. Just on YouTube alone she was making 50,000 dollars and then with sponsorships/brand deals sometimes up to 30,000 a month. It’s fucking crazy and disgusting. So I can only imagine that Britney is probably bringing that much money in. And she is a lazy pos! Who neglects and exposes her children

I didn’t know that it was that much money. If exploiting your kids for a living gets you that much money in a month...thank God for those rules coming in January.
the new rules are for videos directed towards kids not videos that have kids in them. Britney's videos are not for kids even if they do watch them 🤷 her channel won't change
Paige95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Paige95 »

Febe wrote:Soooooo. I was bored and watched her what I got my kids for Christmas videos/hauls. I watched the one when Harlow was a baby before she left Ean, and then the following year and it’s literally crazy that she was about to have another baby with another man in that time span. Like, obviously I know it was super fast but watching them back to back it really actually hit me how fucked up that is. I can absolutely see why Aria needed therapy. Like I can’t even imagine being all happy with my parents under one roof, and then like literally 60 days later a new man moves in and my moms pregnant. It made me so sad to see Ean. Even him, family, home and then BAM they’re all gone and he sees them every other weekend. I might cry. (I’m hormonal).

Same girl same. :( I messed up and watched old vlogs and I feel like Ean was trying to be what she wanted

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

*facepalm* THE EPIPEN IS FEATURED AGAIN GUYS!
Oh they have a ghost? lmfao. The picture fell off the shelf and shattered and apparently this happens a lot. I wanna see proof of this ghost lmfao.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Febe wrote:Soooooo. I was bored and watched her what I got my kids for Christmas videos/hauls. I watched the one when Harlow was a baby before she left Ean, and then the following year and it’s literally crazy that she was about to have another baby with another man in that time span. Like, obviously I know it was super fast but watching them back to back it really actually hit me how fucked up that is. I can absolutely see why Aria needed therapy. Like I can’t even imagine being all happy with my parents under one roof, and then like literally 60 days later a new man moves in and my moms pregnant. It made me so sad to see Ean. Even him, family, home and then BAM they’re all gone and he sees them every other weekend. I might cry. (I’m hormonal).

I was thinking about that the other day...im not 100% sure on the kids' ages but arent aria, nolan and harlow all further apart in age than Harlow and Scarlett?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”