Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by opangatay »

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Celia wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:30 pm She 100% did not wash those snack containers. Those are the same dishes from the morning. There’s a container with a bright red lid on top in both shots. She’s disgusting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll go one further... are they the same dishes from yesterday's vlog? 🤢

She has a dishwasher, do you know how to use it Trashy?????? Do we need to walk you through it? Is it too complicate for you? You do NOTHING ALL DAY, your lazy ass husband doesn't ANYTHING all day. Do your DAMN dishes!
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

I’m so confused how she got her into speech therapy so quick? What happened to they don’t start until 18 months and there was a super long waitlist anyway so that’s why they made the appointment early?

The lies are my biggest issue. Like either she’s picking the DUMBEST thing to lie about or she’s just lying to lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

Dani_465 wrote:
hatinghannah wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:24 pm Rachelle should be embarrassed that her 15 month old can’t even say “baa baa” and she FREAKS out at the end of the vlog because Emma says it. Really shows how little they interact with her. One appointment with someone that TALKS to Emma and she can say something so basic.

I might not have been paying attention, but it sounded like Emma said beau beau.
It definitely sounded like Emma said “Beau” not “Baa”Image but since Rachelle was paying attention to the camera and has selective hearing she assumed she said Baa. & poor Emma, she’s gonna end up thinking that Sheep are call “Baa Baa” and cows are called “Moo Moo.” Like how she thinks all dogs are called “Beau Beau”. For a former “pre-school teacher” Rachelle can’t teach for shit
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by RottieMama »

Dani_465 wrote:Recap of latest video:

Trash has dirty dishes in her sink at the beginning of vlog, and at the end. Presumably same dirty dishes.

Emma goes to speech therapy, no explanation as to why she only had to wait a two weeks? Was given homework boo boo, moo moo and ba ba.

Trashy goes to the dollar tree for drawer organizers for the junk drawer that EVERYONE has. I don't, I'm not a hoarder like trashy. And I don't have a lot of drawers in my kitchen. I actually live within my means. She also bought snack containers. That she SAID she was going to wash lol. Yeah right! She panned the kitchen, dirty dishes in sink and containers filled with emma snacks. She is DISGUSTING!

Oh, Emma was chewing on trashys keys after her speech therapy appointment. Does trashy not know how disgustingly dirty car keys are? Pretty soon Emma will have a cold sore! And we ALL know trashy doesn't clean her car keys, her nasty dirty dishes are proof of that.

Oh and she went to the store to buy groceries by herself. Emma gets cranky if she goes along and then trashy has to buy a snack. How about you FEED your daughter before going, genius! Then she won't get cranky. Orrrrrr. Bring a damn snack!

Trashy laminates the flash cards given to her by the speech therapist.

Trashy also mentions grooming beau only once a month. And how they used to get him groomed at the beginning of th months but now that's raining he won't get groomed until the end of the month. How gross! He must STINK! Everyone I know that has a dog, gives their dog a bath once a week. Otherwise they stink to high heaven.

I don't think I missed anything earth shattering. :D ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you so much for the recap! Another pointless vlog! 3 in a row....someone’s worried about money!!

Wait a second, ppl seriously wash their dogs once a week??? Image That’s so bad for their skin. If you’re grooming your pups regularly, you should only have to actually bathe them every few months.

However, I would be shocked if Beau goes to the groomers 3x’s a year. He sure as hell isn’t going “every month!”

I would die if I had a backyard full of dirt! Can you just imagine how much crap get tracks into their house...the bed!! Image You know they’re not wiping his paws and brushing him everyday. Poor thing!

opangatay wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 25860d.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... f71810.jpg[/IMG]

Looks like they’re going to need a new roof soon too!! Why did they buy that house? Especially since they don’t have the money to customize it to fit their needs. Where are the twins going to go?

I still think they knew the seller.
NowAndThen87 wrote:I’m so confused how she got her into speech therapy so quick? What happened to they don’t start until 18 months and there was a super long waitlist anyway so that’s why they made the appointment early?

The lies are my biggest issue. Like either she’s picking the DUMBEST thing to lie about or she’s just lying to lie.

Hmm, I wonder if Emma’s doctor was more concerned than they originally lead on.

This is a common problem among a lot of YT families! Especially the ones that use their children to make money by shoving a camera in their face everyday. They all talk AT their kids and ask them to perform. “Say this! Say that! You’re so freaking cute! Do it again! One more time!” It’s crazy!
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

why did she place the cards so far apart on the laminating sheets? She wasted so much when she could’ve just place two on top of eachother with an inch space between and then the other one an inch to the side.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Eww that cat owns the place.

I think maybe they paid for the speech therapy and were able to get in fast?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... bfea90.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

disneylover23 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:46 pm
Haulnarse wrote:
estellabtorres wrote:Here's some insight on how they were able to afford the down payment on their home.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks Momma Image shes never honest. She claims they saved the deposit. Um no, your mom did - in the hope you would have actually gone to college and got yourself set up for life with an education and degree. Instead she got knocked up on purpose with IVF three times!!
Too bad you didn’t use it for college, Trashelle. Educational related???? Really????

Funny because I could've sworn that in a video that she made a few months(?) after Emma was born she said it was all thanks to her grandparents that she was able to have that money saved up. She also said that instead of going for a four year degree she only went for two years and somehow the remainder was "the exact amount" (her words) that they needed for IVF (though I think she said people pitched in later to help pay for all of the medications). What are the chances that it was the exact amount "to the dime" (again, her words)? I never thought she may have done that on purpose but now thinking about it...
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

“Good morning swanfam”

just STOP rashy, you will never be like them, you’ll never even be close.

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

With all the rain we just had in SoCal, I’m sure their backyard is just all mud. I still don’t understand why they bought that house and raved about the backyard! It looks like a dump and those 2 will never fix it up and maintain it.

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

So this is a bit off topic, but I can’t believe the difference between Posie and Emma. I’m not huge fans of Cole & Sav, but she is such a sweet and adorable baby! She’s 11 months and already far more advanced than Emma is. Can Emma even waive hi/bye? Play along to songs? Show how old she is?

She’s also the perfect “blonde hair blue eyed” baby that Rash wanted Image I know it doesn’t matter and life isn’t a competition, it’s just funny because Rash tries so hard and is probably jealous.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 17c141.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 32f4bc.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by RottieMama on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: POST EDITED TO REMOVE IDENTIFYING INFO
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

“Even the pantry is full.”

...girl, you don’t have a pantry. That’s a cupboard. Haha

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Rash was clearly so bored to do the cards with Emma, she switched to talking to the camera so fast. Is was obvious she didn't know how to teach a kid: didnt say the animal name and didnt even attempt to mimic the animal sound or to make a hurt face when saying boo-boo

But what surprised me was the picture of a finger with a bandaid. Are you kidding me? How is a kid supposed to understand that this is an injury or that it hurts? They don't know the concept of a bandaid yet. So she'll think the finger is called a boo-boo or the bandaid is called a boo-boo. That speech therapist must be dumb. Rash, you can't just think that speech therapy is magic, use some critical thinking.

These kinds of things are taught in the moment, when the kid got hurt, or throught a picture of a kid/animal/character crying...

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

The sad thing is that she wouldn’t even need a speech therapists help if she just bought the right kind of books/flash cards, or even toys or Emma. Maybe just explained everything to Emma. Yes it feels like you’re talking to a brick wall, and yes she may not understand but she may be surprised at what emma could do. My son is ALWAYS listening. I remember around 12-15 months when I would mention giving him a bath, he would start to head to the bathroom on his own. It’s to the point now that I have to spell things out because he understands a lot of words even if he doesn’t repeat them.
These books helped my son expand his vocabulary so much. She should buy Emma some of these and just re read them to her and point to the pictures and repeat the words but actually make eye contact with Emma and actually sound them out for her.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Chambermaid69 wrote:The sad thing is that she wouldn’t even need a speech therapists help if she just bought the right kind of books/flash cards, or even toys or Emma. Maybe just explained everything to Emma. Yes it feels like you’re talking to a brick wall, and yes she may not understand but she may be surprised at what emma could do. My son is ALWAYS listening. I remember around 12-15 months when I would mention giving him a bath, he would start to head to the bathroom on his own. It’s to the point now that I have to spell things out because he understands a lot of words even if he doesn’t repeat them.
These books helped my son expand his vocabulary so much. She should buy Emma some of these and just re read them to her and point to the pictures and repeat the words but actually make eye contact with Emma and actually sound them out for her.
We loved this book when my guys were little. Now aged between 8-12. Its a classic but a goodie - our oldest could recite the whole book by 18mths. Shes missing the easy ways to include “flash cards” into their lives. Read her a book while shes eating breakfast, play nursery rhymes in the car and at home (yes painful, but repetition works), read to her before bed, books books books,
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

LOL someone commented some advice on this last video (pretty good advice), y’all might’ve seen it, it’s the top one that starts with, “my mum is a speech and language therapist...” anyway... under that comment someone replied, “You know Rachelle was a preschool teacher, right guys? Although it’s awesome advice, I’d guess she’s been told plenty.” Well... sweetie if she’s been told this advice plenty then maybe her child wouldn’t be so behind in development. If she’s been told plenty to avoid speaking in baby voice, then why does she continue to do it? These ass-kissing fans who are too blind to see her shitty parenting honestly blow my mind. Literally every piece of advice this commenter gave was specific towards this situation and you can tell. It’s not like they were telling her to do things she’s already doing. They were giving advice on area she lacks. Clearly being a former preschool teacher hasn’t done much for her.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

mikanai wrote:Why is Emma's tray so orange? Are they feeding her cheetos? Image Looks disgusting, just use a plate or a better quality chair?

Also that carpet under the dining table will be filthy in no time. See no point in it and it doesn't even look good.

They probably dont clean it when shes done...or at least not very well Image. My son is younger than emma and he uses a plate or bowl

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

When my daughter was 14 months old she was pointing to things in books and saying what they were, I have a video on my phone of her with a Peppa pig book saying “Peppa, george, teddy, boots” and she is in no way advanced, I would say back then she was just perfectly average for her age.

I literally just spoke to her in my normal adult voice all the time and constantly repeated things for her, if I was making the bed I’d be like “blanket” or “pillow” or even “help mummy” and took the time out of my day even if it was just an hour sometimes to play with her, truly play with her.

It’s seriously not that damn hard and she is honestly wasting her money on speech therapy when a solid amount of quality one on one time sitting on the floor with proper books and learning toys would do her a world of good. She went so far out of her way to collect a stupid amount of little golden books, those 100 word books are amazing, my daughter learnt a ton of words those specific ones.

Does Emma even own stuff like play dough or paint or crayons? Rachelle could sit there repeating colours with her, or create a shape and teach Emma what they are. I have honestly never seen her do anything like that with her in Emma’s entire little life.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

So she says she went grocery shopping and the fridge/freezer/pantry are full... I barely see anything in the fridge except gallons of juice, what looks like ready made meals, some eggs, strawberries and maybe a couple oranges? Snacks in the “pantry” and some frozen junk. They are seriously teenagers playing house. She doesn’t know the first thing about a healthy balanced diet. Geez, if not for yourself, at least prepare wholesome food for your growing child!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 1ded51.jpg[/IMG]

Edited: oops forgot to add image!

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Also, sorry for the double post but why the F is she SO ROUGH!!!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4461e4.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”