JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Buying Friends and Dying YT Trends (Part 135)

Unread post by CottonCandySky »

luci417 wrote:
Lyanna wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:09 am Just like Drake said: with Jess it's either her way or no way. That's why every single person around her is okay with her bullshit. If they weren't they would be out of her sight asap. It's her own little world she created and you're either her prop in it or you're not part of it.

When Gabe wasn't behaving like she wanted him to she used to bash him in her videos and repeatedly tell Lilia how blood doesn't matter and her real dad is Drake because he loves her and raises her. I remember her old videos she was mad at him for not paying child support and for not being really involved with Lilia like he used to drive her at his mom's or sister's and let them take care of her, according to Jess. Now that he does what she wants him to she says he's an amazing coparent and is okay with him not paying child support. When she had her surgery Lilia didn't even stay at his place for the night so it's not like he became an amazing dad over the years.
its so ironic that jess is like 'yes coparenting uwu' when the whole point is you don't act badly or talk shit about the other parent where your kids can/will see and be hurt by it. Even if you're in the right you have to put that aside and act in your kid's best interests. i'm sure she's not perfect but it seems like amber does that for lilia and jess has never been able to.
She never acts in her kids best interests. With anything. It’s Jessica’s world an we all are just living in it, even her kids.
Keepdreaming15
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Keepdreaming15 »

Did anyone notice her talking about the 12ft tree being too big but they have plans for it so are keeping it,?! Makes me think she got jealous of Amber and is planning to move house again,??
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:28 pm
Haulnarse wrote:Sorry but im gonna be the type of parent that would rather their 15-16-17 yr old to be having sex under my roof vs in a fucken church, target, carpark, alleyway, etc. I want my children (girls especially) to be safe (not just from an STD/pregnancy standpoint) but safe in that they can say no at the last minute and be in a safe place for that to be heard. I think “no sex til marriage” is outdated and not realistic in 2019/2020. I obviously dont WANT my kids to be sexually active young, but i want them to be emotionally and physically safe when they choose to do so.

Soooo many girls would come to school on a Monday morning at 13-14yrs old and be semi bragging about the older boys (17-18-19-20 yr olds) they had sex with in cars, alleyways, parks, beaches etc. they all used to say stuff like they had said no but has been pressured into it by friends and the boy, by the next weekend that girl would then be expected to have sex with some other guy from the same group of friends. At one stage our small girls school had six girls over two year levels pregnant- to the SAME GUY!! As far as i am aware he didnt have any more kids Image his mom probably chopped his balls off herself.
It’s hard because I tend to agree, but look at Jess. Her mom allowed Gabe to have sleepovers but apparently she was still fucking at Target & in churches ImageImage I really think she should have just taken her to get the shot/an IUD or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I recall correctly, I think Jess was put on the pill when she was 14. Back in the day, Jess said it was because she had irregular periods. While that still might have been the case, I'm beginning to wonder if it also had to do with her sexcapades.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

How do we know mimi let jessss have sleep overs with gabe? Where was that said/confirmed?
Also, jesss probably told mimi she wanted to be on the pill for periods but really wanted it for sex. That's what I did as a teen when I wanted to be on it but didnt want to tell my mom I was having sex
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youwontknow »

I know it’s mentioned regularly here but this latest vlog is another one that just highlights her wasteful consumer attitude. I swear she has never genuinely thought about the environment in her life. I do not know anyone who is so careless with constantly buying cheap crap... so many decorations around the house, and always needing more. Crappy pillows that will be out for a month. TWO Christmas trees that are both not quite right so they’re getting another one.

She blows my mind. I hope the kids are learning about the environment at school, because they’re certainly not getting it at home.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Her mom should have put her on the depo after lilia was born, jess obviously couldnt take the pill correctly if she ended up pregnant in the first instance.

The twins should have never happened that soon into her relationship with drake, as for landon - fuck, jess is wack to think drake was worthy of a 200th chance. She’s acts stupid, but also pretty conniving and she knew exactly what she was doing with all three of those pregnancies.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Idk for sure about anything else,but it's in one of the vids....Gabe didn't tell his mom Jessss was pregnant till she was 17 wks along.IOW...Mimi didn't speak AT ALL to his mother about the situation w him n her 17 yo daughter.Sry not sry...that's just piss poor parenting,IMO.If I were Gabe's mom...I'd be upset that all of them knew for several wks...EXCEPT HER
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Did anyone catch her on Janell's Instagram live the other day?
Someone asked why Drake doesnt see the boys, but has a good relationship / consistent schedule with Airabella.
Jess said "Drake says that airabella needs him more because shes a girl and girls need their dads in their lives. The boys dont"
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

there is a fine line between classily spilling the tea and being whorish.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sondraK wrote:Idk for sure about anything else,but it's in one of the vids....Gabe didn't tell his mom Jessss was pregnant till she was 17 wks along.IOW...Mimi didn't speak AT ALL to his mother about the situation w him n her 17 yo daughter.Sry not sry...that's just piss poor parenting,IMO.If I were Gabe's mom...I'd be upset that all of them knew for several wks...EXCEPT HER
All of them and the world on youtube!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hoe4Christmas wrote:there is a fine line between classily spilling the tea and being whorish.

I dont think theres a classy way to say you shagged someone in a church and target as a teenager Image or discussing how old you were when you lost your virginity....

Class is something Jessica doesn’t have, she just makes herself sound like an arse
Dreamkeeper+1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreamkeeper+1 »

Maybe I am being too critical, but with learning their dance routine this summer shouldn't they be a bit better...esp with being synchronized? I realize this isn't Dance Mom's, but with routine practicing they should have been good. Then again they probably never ever practice at home. They are always on the go. Poor Addy has a permanent side colic that sticks up from being whipped around from car seat to ground, from ground to car seat. Someone stated that employers could see her you tubes when she goes to apply for a job...really? What does anyone on here see what she could do outside of being a pole dancer?
anonymous20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anonymous20 »

How nice of Chris to stay home with his actual kids for once and the son he thinks is his while Jessica took the other 3.😂
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

with her new “health epiphanies” or whatever the fuck she’s talking about...she should know that going to the doctor doesn’t just make you magically healthier. you need to eat clean and in moderation and live an active lifestyle. she doesn’t even have a real job and just sits around. all of the kids are in school so she could at least go after dropping addie off on the days she goes to school. going to the doctor is obviously good but it doesn’t make you healthy or live longer by having a mere check up. her “health epiphany” should be a major lifestyle change.

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya Mullet »

vonniebeth wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:28 pm
Haulnarse wrote:Sorry but im gonna be the type of parent that would rather their 15-16-17 yr old to be having sex under my roof vs in a fucken church, target, carpark, alleyway, etc. I want my children (girls especially) to be safe (not just from an STD/pregnancy standpoint) but safe in that they can say no at the last minute and be in a safe place for that to be heard. I think “no sex til marriage” is outdated and not realistic in 2019/2020. I obviously dont WANT my kids to be sexually active young, but i want them to be emotionally and physically safe when they choose to do so.

Soooo many girls would come to school on a Monday morning at 13-14yrs old and be semi bragging about the older boys (17-18-19-20 yr olds) they had sex with in cars, alleyways, parks, beaches etc. they all used to say stuff like they had said no but has been pressured into it by friends and the boy, by the next weekend that girl would then be expected to have sex with some other guy from the same group of friends. At one stage our small girls school had six girls over two year levels pregnant- to the SAME GUY!! As far as i am aware he didnt have any more kids Image his mom probably chopped his balls off herself.
It’s hard because I tend to agree, but look at Jess. Her mom allowed Gabe to have sleepovers but apparently she was still fucking at Target & in churches ImageImage I really think she should have just taken her to get the shot/an IUD or something

If I recall correctly, I think Jess was put on the pill when she was 14. Back in the day, Jess said it was because she had irregular periods. While that still might have been the case, I'm beginning to wonder if it also had to do with her sexcapades.
That’s literally the excuse every sexually active girl I knew in high school used. Either that or “for acne”

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:Did anyone catch her on Janell's Instagram live the other day?
Someone asked why Drake doesnt see the boys, but has a good relationship / consistent schedule with Airabella.
Jess said "Drake says that airabella needs him more because shes a girl and girls need their dads in their lives. The boys dont"
That’s such fucking bullshit. Little boys need their daddy just as much as girls. That literally pisses me off, as a mom of boys. But it’s odd to me for Drake and Jessica to be having these conversations. Like I don’t feel drake would tell her that because he knows she has a big mouth and would tell the whole world. Jessica has all these “theories” about Drake. I wonder if this is just another one of her theories she has convinced herself is real. I also think Jessica purposely makes it hard for drake to see the boys. Then makes it seem like he doesn’t see them for all these other reasons when it’s really her.

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I think this “Health scare” is just Jess realizing that amber lost weight and looks better than her even after her expensive surgery. And that next to Gabe, Chris looks like a total slob now.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yikes..... at a nail place....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... c011b2.jpg[/IMG]
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:24 pm Yikes..... at a nail place....

[IMG]
Is it just me or does Addie scare anyone else? She totally terrifies me. Like a chucky doll...
KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

Why does Jess look so different is the newest video? I can’t place what looks different. Did she recolor her hair?

Also ANOTHER Christmas tree?!

Return to “JesssFam”