2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Watching her trying to fix her hair bun was sad. She has TOO MANY baby hairs from her plucking her hair out to neatly pull back into a bun or ponytail. Even hairspray couldn’t fix that. Maybe she should go for a side part lol would be easier to hide that mess.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So the downstairs toilet overflows whenever they use the water in 2 places at once (sink/toilet/washing machine/bathtub) She said a pipe collapsed. And now they have water damage on the floors. I’d feel sorry for her if I knew that money was coming out of their pockets but it’s not. And she’s still spending like crazy, sooo apart from the inconvenience of the mess and repairs, she seems fine lol
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well not “fine”, still overwhelmed, but she’s been overwhelmed since Charles was born and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Looks like insurance will be paying for the flooring they were going to replace next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

I don't feel sorry for this lazy cow.People who create their own drama,deserve their own karma.YouTubers needs a huge reality check.Scabby face is so dang lazy,stupid and useless.😩
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

The cats face when she was putting lights on the tree lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Okay between the scabbed face, hundreds of newly grown baby hairs, and picked away eye lashes how can she not realize that she is not okay? Then she just sprayed the baby hairs so they're stiff and sticking straight back instead of up? She looks ridiculous. She NEEDS to stop picking at her face, skin, and hair
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Then she said shes tired and wanting to rest because there's no kids nagging her and its quiet. Vanessa, you get that literally every day, dont act like it's a rarity and you're trying to enjoy it while you can. Shes such a lazy piece of crap, she has almost no obligations. Even if she wasnt a mom, what is she even doing with her life? What a waste. She has no purpose, wonder shes a scabbed up mess.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry triple post but why does she tall to david that way? She got him chick fil a but seemingly only got herself a drink, told him not to drink it, then shushed him and said "eat your sandwich and be grateful" bitch what the fuck. Shes joking but also, shes a greedy lazy entitled bitch so its not funny coming from her. Especially since david and his family is the only reason she has anything in life.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

chelsieross7 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:17 am Okay between the scabbed face, hundreds of newly grown baby hairs, and picked away eye lashes how can she not realize that she is not okay? Then she just sprayed the baby hairs so they're stiff and sticking straight back instead of up? She looks ridiculous. She NEEDS to stop picking at her face, skin, and hair
OMG 😂😂😂
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I don’t feel sorry for her dumb ass at all, she knew she had no business buying a house & she should’ve lived in base or rented. She knew the house was shit from the very beginning but she just had to own a home because Britney became a homeowner. She’s like wErE gOnNa sUe....with what money bitch!? You need money to sue and who’s gonna pay for that on top of the ongoing repairs....good luck with that lawsuit.

The house has been falling apart since the day she moved in and I’m living for it. She thought she was gonna move to VA and lazy it up just shopping all day while the kids were in school but life threw her ass a well deserved curve ball. It was only a matter of time before all her shitty decisions caught up to her, hopefully she finally fucking learns from this. Hopefully the in-laws cut the fucking cord already and let these mfs fend for themselves.

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Could they really sue the previous homeowners for everything breaking like that ?

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

boonz wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:57 am Could they really sue the previous homeowners for everything breaking like that ?

I hope not and I don’t think so. They’ve been living in that house for a bit too long. They also haven’t been taking care of it with all of those animals they have.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Frootloops3 wrote:
boonz wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:57 am Could they really sue the previous homeowners for everything breaking like that ?

I hope not and I don’t think so. They’ve been living in that house for a bit too long. They also haven’t been taking care of it with all of those animals they have.
I’m not a homeowner so I’m no expert but I doubt it. Vanessa has documented evidence on YouTube of her knowing damn well the house had a lien and of her leaving the state countless times & David not taking care of the house so yeaaa good fucking luck with that one.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So they are going to be hosting Christmas in their shitty house this year 😂 no doubt Banessa wanted to show off her new house but instead she’s going to be embarrassed that her new construction house is already falling apart. Imagine if they can’t fix that collapsed pipe? How is she going to monitor the water usage? That toilet is going to be overflowing the entire time. Ew and the way she was letting all the pets walk all over the toilet water. She has the dogs in their cages most of the day, THAT would’ve been a good time to put them in their crates.

Great idea to start potty training Charlie during the week so the teachers can help out with all the initial, bound to happen accidents! She’s so lazy. She said Charlie was in his underwear all day yesterday and didn’t go to the potty once. And Charlie is having frequent accidents at school. But she said Charlie decided to train himself 11 days before his 3rd birthday? Bitch, where? Maybe just me, I’d feel bad sending my untrained kid to school where he will most definitely have a bunch of accidents and need to be changed. She could at least work with him during winter vacation so he could be a bit more ready. And as always she’s being a MAJOR CREEP recording her conversations with people who don’t know they’re being filmed!

Also lol at her having a normal size tree and her complaining about having a smaller tree than usual. David must have reeled in her crazy. I hope she will decorate it WITH the kids since they were “enjoying a movie” while she did the lights. When aren’t david/kids/pets all locked away upstairs?
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

chelsieross7 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:29 am Sorry triple post but why does she tall to david that way? She got him chick fil a but seemingly only got herself a drink, told him not to drink it, then shushed him and said "eat your sandwich and be grateful" bitch what the fuck. Shes joking but also, shes a greedy lazy entitled bitch so its not funny coming from her. Especially since david and his family is the only reason she has anything in life.
lol. David probably loves it though. He probably likes feeling "mothered" by Vanessa. uck!
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I am just so confused on how all these issues could be happening. Did they not have an inspection ? Would the inspection not have uncovered all this? Would they then sue bot ok only the inspector but the home builder etc. I mean they should have never bought this house. They rushed even when they had every opportunity to run from it. Idiots.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

boonz wrote:Could they really sue the previous homeowners for everything breaking like that ?

They can only sue if the previous homeowners were aware of these issues and didn’t disclose them.

When you buy a house, most of the time the house inspector will offer a 90 day warranty for anything that does wrong but that’s it.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Wasn’t her house a new build though? So couldn’t she sue the homebuilder?

I thought it was interesting how was David’s day off but he seems to do absolutely nothing with the kids. She put them to bed and everything.
rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

Her house is new construction so the home builder should have a warranty on their work. She can call them out, have them look at it and then if they decide it’s not due to their shitty work and they don’t want to fix it, then she would sue.

When she was complaining about her “terrible” year, I wanted to comment about her first world problems but luckily her comments are off. She makes me so mad. Everyone has problems.

Return to “2011teenagemom”