E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

Cgl33 wrote:Yeah, I don’t think I’d admit to people that my husband couldn’t decide between me and another woman.

Same!

Well, there would actually be nothing to admit… Because if a guy told me he needed to see if he want to be with another woman, I would be done with him. EVEN IF it was my husband who I love very much and can’t imagine life without. That’s ridiculous, even for a goof like Jared. I don’t even like Ellie, but that makes me sad for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sweetlace wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:That picture was NOT taken in 2008. She's nuts. That's a Bollie coat, her hair is short, and Jared is gray-haired.
Does she think nobody can see the lies?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Hate to defend Ellie but you have to swipe to see the other picture from 2008.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 22d39c.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks. I edited my comment.

She's still a liar. Just not about this.

I have to say, that's one of the nicest, least fake-appearing pictures of them. She actually looks relaxed and happy.
Boy have things changed!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

apmfacebook93 wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Yeah, I don’t think I’d admit to people that my husband couldn’t decide between me and another woman.

Same!

Well, there would actually be nothing to admit… Because if a guy told me he needed to see if he want to be with another woman, I would be done with him. EVEN IF it was my husband who I love very much and can’t imagine life without. That’s ridiculous, even for a goof like Jared. I don’t even like Ellie, but that makes me sad for her.

I guess she figures it's NBD because she "won"?
Not something I would put up with, either...

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:16 pm
apmfacebook93 wrote:

Same!

Now, Im wondering who this other woman was, and why did he choose Ellie over her? Surely anyone could have been a better choice? What is it about Ellie that makes her one of a kind? She's not-She's a Griffiths sister. They are all the same. And they must have argued about this recently or why else would she share that detail so casually?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

amyfalafalagain wrote:
apmfacebook93 wrote:
Same!

Now, Im wondering who this other woman was, and why did he choose Ellie over her? Surely anyone could have been a better choice? What is it about Ellie that makes her one of a kind? She's not-She's a Griffiths sister. They are all the same. And they must have argued about this recently or why else would she share that detail so casually?
Didn't Joel even say once that he considered Ellie as backup if he couldn't marry Bonnie?
Such a weird family, and such weird men they married.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Cgl33 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:42 pm Yeah, I don’t think I’d admit to people that my husband couldn’t decide between me and another woman.
What if it wasn’t a woman he left Ellie for. What if he left her for a man but lied to Ellie and just said it was another woman. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe leaders of the church in washington told him to go back to Ellie and stop acting on his feelings for men. Maybe they told him to settle for Ellie, be sealed and have a family with her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

apmfacebook93 wrote:

Same!

Funny, that is exactly what came to mind about why she mentioned it. It all seems to be about "winning" in this family. She is probably proud to tell that story about how she triumphed over his first choice in the end.

Did any of you catch the Thanksgiving vlogs that shows the Axe throwing? I think the one in question was a Deru vlog, because I was caught off-guard with Landon affectionately calling Joel "baby". I know there is some chatter on here about the brother-in-laws, but I always thought it was Jared lusting after Joel. Is there something weird with Landon too? I know the entire family seems to find him pretty attractive, and even Grandma Griffs had him get on all fours to grab at his teats on Halloween.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:23 pm
apmfacebook93 wrote:

Same!

Funny, that is exactly what came to mind about why she mentioned it. It all seems to be about "winning" in this family. She is probably proud to tell that story about how she triumphed over his first choice in the end.

Did any of you catch the Thanksgiving vlogs that shows the Axe throwing? I think the one in question was a Deru vlog, because I was caught off-guard with Landon affectionately calling Joel "baby". I know there is some chatter on here about the brother-in-laws, but I always thought it was Jared lusting after Joel. Is there something weird with Landon too? I know the entire family seems to find him pretty attractive, and even Grandma Griffs had him get on all fours to grab at his teats on Halloween.
I agree about bragging about this because she “won” in that scenario.
I disagree Jared lies about it being a man. I think Jared is too homophobic whether he is fighting that urge or whatever, I’m not speculating personally, but I know his sexuality has been speculated here, but I think Jared would be too chicken to follow through in any male romances or initiate them. So I do believe that it was another woman but I’d love to hear who it was and why he chose Ellie lol! She could not have been worse than Ellie. Or did he chose Ellie because he wanted to marry into the Griffiths family (not for Bonnie, Julie, Landon or Jared but for their popularity and comfortability/compatibility he may have had with them over the other woman’s family? I admit in my late teens I was tempted to stay with a long term boyfriend because of his family. I didn’t lol but was tempted to.)
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Sickandtired wrote:
Cgl33 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:42 pm Yeah, I don’t think I’d admit to people that my husband couldn’t decide between me and another woman.
What if it wasn’t a woman he left Ellie for. What if he left her for a man but lied to Ellie and just said it was another woman. Image Maybe leaders of the church in washington told him to go back to Ellie and stop acting on his feelings for men. Maybe they told him to settle for Ellie, be sealed and have a family with her. Image
Why are we assuming Jared left the other woman. She probably left him and Ellie is second choice. She is not a winner, then. Sorry Ellie.

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

:-P
Ducklings4 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:27 am
Sickandtired wrote:
What if it wasn’t a woman he left Ellie for. What if he left her for a man but lied to Ellie and just said it was another woman. Maybe leaders of the church in washington told him to go back to Ellie and stop acting on his feelings for men. Maybe they told him to settle for Ellie, be sealed and have a family with her. Image
Why are we assuming Jared left the other woman. She probably left him and Ellie is second choice. She is not a winner, then. Sorry Ellie.

:D yes!!! You're so right. This is probably exactly what happened!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But he probably TOLD Ellie she won. Jared may not be book smart, but he seems to be savvy. He would tell Ellie he decided to marry her, not the other woman. Or "women", as Ellie and Bonnie would say.

justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

Jared once said that his girlfriend broke up with him while he was on his mission. Then he met Ellie when he got home and went to see Landon. The other girl (sorry they were so young I have to say girl not woman) could have been a last ditch effort to restore that relationship.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

justkidding wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:45 am Jared once said that his girlfriend broke up with him while he was on his mission. Then he met Ellie when he got home and went to see Landon. The other girl (sorry they were so young I have to say girl not woman) could have been a last ditch effort to restore that relationship.

Wait, it was Landon and Jared that were friends, and not Joel?
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
justkidding wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:45 am Jared once said that his girlfriend broke up with him while he was on his mission. Then he met Ellie when he got home and went to see Landon. The other girl (sorry they were so young I have to say girl not woman) could have been a last ditch effort to restore that relationship.

Originally yes. I believe Landon was already dating Julie before his mission and Jared met Landon while they were both on the mission. Someone correct me if I got the story wrong.
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

angelfire89 wrote:

Originally yes. I believe Landon was already dating Julie before his mission and Jared met Landon while they were both on the mission. Someone correct me if I got the story wrong.
That’s right. Jared wasn’t from UT. He either visited with Landon while they were on their mission or he came to see Landon after their missions ended (after makes more sense). Landon and Julie dated before Landon went on his mission. Jared met Ellie while she was still in high school when he came to see Landon. Jared’s girlfriend had broken up with him while he was in Europe and he was all against dating when E and J first met.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

justkidding wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:15 pm
angelfire89 wrote:
That’s right. Jared wasn’t from UT. He either visited with Landon while they were on their mission or he came to see Landon after their missions ended (after makes more sense). Landon and Julie dated before Landon went on his mission. Jared met Ellie while she was still in high school when he came to see Landon. Jared’s girlfriend had broken up with him while he was in Europe and he was all against dating when E and J first met.

If I remember correctly, I think Jared and Landon were roommates during their mission.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ba1006 wrote:
justkidding wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:15 pm
angelfire89 wrote: Originally yes. I believe Landon was already dating Julie before his mission and Jared met Landon while they were both on the mission. Someone correct me if I got the story wrong.

If I remember correctly, I think Jared and Landon were roommates during their mission.
Jared came to Landen’s welcome home party. That night or at Julie’s wedding Ellie told her mom she was going to marry Jared. If either one of my daughters said that to me while they were in high school, I would have told them that would be a long engagement. Both my girls are college grads and the older one is getting her PhD. Neither is married. To put in perspective one of my sons married at 25. Everyone thought that was young. Neither he nor his wife are in a hurry for kids. She wants to be established in her career first. All my kids have traveled and are enjoying their 20’s. Ellie and her sisters never seem happy with themselves or their kids. They just don’t seem to know who they are. It’s really sad in my opinion.

silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silverrain »

Jared is 100% buying views again. I wonder if sponsors are starting to notice and pull out? Ellie is also losing instagram followers. They are officially doomed.

I know social blade doesn't show daily subscriber loss anymore, but I noticed on the side it says it expects them to lose another 10k by tomorrow based on their current subscriber trends. I thought that was interesting, their subs must be plummetting lately. I feel like it took a while for them to lose the last 10k.
silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silverrain »

Ducklings4 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:27 am
Sickandtired wrote:
What if it wasn’t a woman he left Ellie for. What if he left her for a man but lied to Ellie and just said it was another woman. Image Maybe leaders of the church in washington told him to go back to Ellie and stop acting on his feelings for men. Maybe they told him to settle for Ellie, be sealed and have a family with her. Image

I have watched E&J since before they had 5k subs. In a very early video they mentioned that Jared's ex was the one to end it. It sounds like it wasn't a healthy relationship to begin with. But Ellie was certainly the second choice.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

silverrain wrote:Jared is 100% buying views again. I wonder if sponsors are starting to notice and pull out? Ellie is also losing instagram followers. They are officially doomed.

I know social blade doesn't show daily subscriber loss anymore, but I noticed on the side it says it expects them to lose another 10k by tomorrow based on their current subscriber trends. I thought that was interesting, their subs must be plummetting lately. I feel like it took a while for them to lose the last 10k.
When they were away in Mexico they were in the 50,000 to 60,000 range every day and then as soon as they got back magically their numbers were bumped up on social blade. He must be buying views to make their numbers look better to sponsors

Return to “Ellie and Jared”