BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

Drama_llama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Drama_llama »

brokenrecord wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:24 am I'm sure the EpiPen comes with directions. This is just Britney not wanting to man-up. I can imagine what it's going to be like when Nolan declines. If she still has the $$ rolling in, she'll probably hire a caretaker or something for him so she doesn't have to lift a finger.
Epi Pens in Australia have step by step pictures on how to use them printed on the hard case you grip to inject. Not sure about other countries though.
Just along for the drama 😂
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:00 pm
anyajen wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Nothing wrong with them raising their voices or being stern with her for running off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never said there was anything wrong lmao. Just pointing it out.
Yeah especially when there have been glimpses of penis head snapping at the children and Britney sitting back to let him do the discipline. Who knows what the fuck he says to them since Britney doesn’t pay attention.... he obviously doesn’t understand boundaries

Hey,Britch...pastor Freenk is not their father,you know.Let the biological parent (Ean) (because you are a lazy cow and a pathetic excuse for a mother and you don't deserve those precious kids) handle the majority of the discipline.You can't force your children to like,love or respect your penis head husband.Moron!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

anyajen wrote:When Britney is talking about how Harlow just took off in the tree farm you can hear Aria be like “she almost got lost” and Britney completely ignores her and continues talking to the camera. Like damn, at least acknowledge Aria! Also Harlow crying when Frank brought her back. I feel like he probably got frustrated and yelled at her or raised his voice (far from Britney’s ears obviously) when he went to get her which caused her to start crying.
Nothing wrong with them raising their voices or being stern with her for running off.

If Frank yelled at Harlow and caused her to cry, I have no problem with that. Harlow did something dangerous. She was out in the cold with only that dress on. She could have suffered hypothermia or fallen into a pond and drowned. (If he spanked her, I would have a real problem with that.)

At what point is Frank okay to discipline the children? He is their day-to-day father at this point. Ean can't discipline the kids; he only sees them on the weekends. Come March(?) Frank will have lived with the family for two years. I think it's fine for him to do it, especially Harlow and Nolan.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Let’s not forget the reason why she ran off.... because those kids rule the house and she doesn’t discipline them. You see it all the time in her vlogs. It’s like she’s scared of them. Nolan and Harlow prying the candy out of her hands.... her not wanting Nolan to have a breakdown so she lets him wear flip flops... I mean I could go on. There’s no discipline from her, and here comes frank.... who if he really does care about her probably got freaked out and mad because any number of things could happen.... and this cuntrag is just talking to the camera completely apathetic about the whole thing.

Let’s point the finger of blame at her.

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

olemama wrote:
anyajen wrote:When Britney is talking about how Harlow just took off in the tree farm you can hear Aria be like “she almost got lost” and Britney completely ignores her and continues talking to the camera. Like damn, at least acknowledge Aria! Also Harlow crying when Frank brought her back. I feel like he probably got frustrated and yelled at her or raised his voice (far from Britney’s ears obviously) when he went to get her which caused her to start crying.

If Frank yelled at Harlow and caused her to cry, I have no problem with that. Harlow did something dangerous. She was out in the cold with only that dress on. She could have suffered hypothermia or fallen into a pond and drowned. (If he spanked her, I would have a real problem with that.)

At what point is Frank okay to discipline the children? He is their day-to-day father at this point. Ean can't discipline the kids; he only sees them on the weekends. Come March(?) Frank will have lived with the family for two years. I think it's fine for him to do it, especially Harlow and Nolan.
Uh gee I don’t know, maybe BRITNEY can discipline her children? Pretty much any child psychologist will tell you that it’s a bad idea for a step parent to be the main disciplinarian, especially early on.

And yes, it IS early on. It’s barely been a year and a half since they MET Frank. Normally kids have many months if not years to get to know a parent’s new partner before they even become their stepparent. Just because Britney wanted to move their relationship at a breakneck speed and married him after 2 months doesn’t mean the kids will adapt that quickly.

Aria is in therapy because Britney moved so fast in this relationship, so excuse me if I’m not encouraged that Frank seems to be the main one disciplining the kids.

blairwaldorf_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blairwaldorf_ »

what do ya'll think about the family photo falling and shattering? I am a superstition person and that usually means a bad omen. It means trouble for the family or death. It is ironic, out of all the crap she has on those shelves, it was the family photo that fell. Not any of franks junk or the knick knacks she has up there.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Lol at Frank's instagram post. Britney just standin there next to him and hes smiling ear to ear because she got him a fucking car. Smh
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

blairwaldorf_ wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:28 am what do ya'll think about the family photo falling and shattering? I am a superstition person and that usually means a bad omen. It means trouble for the family or death. It is ironic, out of all the crap she has on those shelves, it was the family photo that fell. Not any of franks junk or the knick knacks she has up there.
I'm from New Orleans, if there is one group of things I believe it would be superstitions. I never heard of this particular one, but it sounds about right. Hopefully not death, I don't wish death upon anyone, but I would believe it means trouble in paradise.
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

anyajen wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:25 pm When Britney is talking about how Harlow just took off in the tree farm you can hear Aria be like “she almost got lost” and Britney completely ignores her and continues talking to the camera. Like damn, at least acknowledge Aria! Also Harlow crying when Frank brought her back. I feel like he probably got frustrated and yelled at her or raised his voice (far from Britney’s ears obviously) when he went to get her which caused her to start crying.
I've noticed this so many times before. 😭When kids are little they need someone to listen. Little kids have such big feelings and they need to be taken in to consideration. Uhhggg. That is what irks me the most. Well, I'm sure there are other things that may compare in irritation but that one hits a cord.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:00 am
olemama wrote:

Uh gee I don’t know, maybe BRITNEY can discipline her children? Pretty much any child psychologist will tell you that it’s a bad idea for a step parent to be the main disciplinarian, especially early on.

I think a child psychologist would not set some arbitrary time but would encourage the step-parent to connect with his step-children before disciplining. Frank has done that with Harlow and Nolan. He dresses them, takes them to school, helps them with bedtime. He is affectionate with Harlow and Nolan and plays with them. He has earned the right to discipline them.

Aria is different. She is struggling and she misses Ean acutely as the day-to-day father. Frank needs to tread very, very carefully with Aria and Britney should handle her most of the time.

But what is Frank supposed to do when Britney is nursing the baby and he sees the other kids snatching toys from each other or hitting each other? Just sit there and wait for Britney to be done?
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

olemama wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:38 am
LilSeb1010 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:00 am
olemama wrote: If Frank yelled at Harlow and caused her to cry, I have no problem with that. Harlow did something dangerous. She was out in the cold with only that dress on. She could have suffered hypothermia or fallen into a pond and drowned. (If he spanked her, I would have a real problem with that.)

I think a child psychologist would not set some arbitrary time but would encourage the step-parent to connect with his step-children before disciplining. Frank has done that with Harlow and Nolan. He dresses them, takes them to school, helps them with bedtime. He is affectionate with Harlow and Nolan and plays with them. He has earned the right to discipline them.

Aria is different. She is struggling and she misses Ean acutely as the day-to-day father. Frank needs to tread very, very carefully with Aria and Britney should handle her most of the time.

But what is Frank supposed to do when Britney is nursing the baby and he sees the other kids snatching toys from each other or hitting each other? Just sit there and wait for Britney to be done?
As much as I can’t stand baldy, he is their step dad and I don’t see an issue with him disciplining. Britney should be the one doing it most of the time, but there are going to be times when she isn’t around/is busy and the rules still need to be enforced.
But I also agree that it gets complicated when it comes to aria. Nolan and Harlow have a connection with him and it doesn’t seem that aria shares that same connection.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:15 am Lol at Frank's instagram post. Britney just standin there next to him and hes smiling ear to ear because she got him a fucking car. Smh
That is easily a 100K car. Absolutely insane. That’s the kind of car a man gets when he has a tidy retirement and his home is paid off. Not a man with a huge mortgage, a baby, and a terminally ill step son.
lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalatedada »

Wylee wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:15 am Lol at Frank's instagram post. Britney just standin there next to him and hes smiling ear to ear because she got him a fucking car. Smh
That is easily a 100K car. Absolutely insane. That’s the kind of car a man gets when he has a tidy retirement and his home is paid off. Not a man with a huge mortgage, a baby, and a terminally ill step son.
Exactly.... I wanna know how much that Barbie ad paid lol

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

olemama wrote: But what is Frank supposed to do when Britney is nursing the baby and he sees the other kids snatching toys from each other or hitting each other? Just sit there and wait for Britney to be done?
There’s a very big difference between Frank correcting the kids/settling arguments and him being the main disciplinarian. That’s my point. Bio parent needs to do most of the disciplining especially early on.

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

lalatedada wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:08 am
Wylee wrote:

I was wondering the same thing! He sure is enjoying spending all of her money!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Wylee wrote:
They both make me sick, I can’t wait for youtube to shut down & disappear one day to see what all these pathetic unemployed uneducated losers are gonna do for money.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

blairwaldorf_ wrote:what do ya'll think about the family photo falling and shattering? I am a superstition person and that usually means a bad omen. It means trouble for the family or death. It is ironic, out of all the crap she has on those shelves, it was the family photo that fell. Not any of franks junk or the knick knacks she has up there.
That was my first thought! Part of me thinks all this ridiculous spending has more to do with Frank than Britney and she’s starting to catch on, but she’s not confrontational so she won’t do anything about it until it’s too late and it’s causing/going to cause trouble in the family. If the ONLY thing that fell and broke was the family picture, Image “good luck Charlie”

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Alrowlnd wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:14 am
lalatedada wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:08 am
Wylee wrote:

My husband corrected me and said it’s a 2011-2014 - worth 25 with miles to 45 with very low miles.
I was wondering the same thing! He sure is enjoying spending all of her money!
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Per the dealership’s Facebook page they were selling it for 49k. Still bonkers when you consider they just bought that 70k suburban like 6 months ago.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

He sure got his meal ticket on a tight leash. Or you really think anyone’s gonna believe he could afford that car on a fireman’s salary working 3 days a week?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”