Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

hscheer10 wrote:
Ld5 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 1457.plist[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 8314.plist[/IMG]

Screenshots because I thought the same thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What in the actual hell is happening here??

That’s just bad posture at this point, lol. The hand supporting the back is more related to the third trimester when you’re huge and everything hurts. That bump isn’t going to be so fun when she’s measuring 8+ weeks ahead, covered in stretch marks, and her skin is so stretched it itches like mad. Not so cute, and I delivered my twins a couple days shy of 35 weeks.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

mikanai wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:57 pm
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
lintzlee wrote:She is poking out her stomach so much in that new Instagram picture lmao Image
Right? She did not have a bump that big in the vlog, loose sweater or not. Im guessing she binged, fluffed her tummy out and got a good angle.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Let her have a huge belly that she wants. She is so stupid to be excited a out destroying her body with twins. Dumb. Multiple pregnancies are abnormal from a biological point of view; to willingly do that to yourself and your kids is idiotic.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
A naturally conceived twin pregnancy Is VERY much possible. Twins run in families etc. Only a small % of women pregnant with twins would wish they were only having one. Most are very excited!!
TrainwreckTottie
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TrainwreckTottie »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e4eac5.jpg[/IMG]

Roachelle who? Those views are SLIPPING!

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

I haven't watched or posted in forever because I'm too busy to hate watch but I thought I'd check out the new one.

Who throws their stuff on the target belt like that?! She is so horrible.

Honestly, I don't know if there is any other person on this planet that I have never met and hate so much.

Also this -

R: "It took a lot of trial and error..."
J: "No, it didn't."

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Dani_465 wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Right? She did not have a bump that big in the vlog, loose sweater or not. Im guessing she binged, fluffed her tummy out and got a good angle.

Let her have a huge belly that she wants. She is so stupid to be excited a out destroying her body with twins. Dumb. Multiple pregnancies are abnormal from a biological point of view; to willingly do that to yourself and your kids is idiotic.

A naturally conceived twin pregnancy Is VERY much possible. Twins run in families etc. Only a small % of women pregnant with twins would wish they were only having one. Most are very excited!!
I know that. My point is that twin pregnancy is an abnormality, it's taxing on mom and babies. It's like choosing to have 3 arms instead of 2. Yeah, people who get them naturally can be excited. But getting twins on purpose is dumb - twin babies don't get the same amount of attention as singletons, parents are exhausted, they are born at low birth weight which is associated with all kinds of problems later on. These things have a negative effect on their development.
Transferring twins was not necessary in her case, since she is healthy, so the chances of getting pregnant were high for her. Plus they could get another round for free if this one failed. They wanted twins and they got them.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Oookarrr wrote:
Ld5 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 1457.plist[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 8314.plist[/IMG]

Screenshots because I thought the same thing...

Plot twist: she bought a fake belly for the picture.

Lmao I was just going to say she got a fake belly at Target Image

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

That “bump” seems kinda high up, doesn’t it? It really feels like she is just pushing out, because that’s where the stomach would be moved to since her uterus is pushing it up.
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

mikanai wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:
mikanai wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:57 pm Let her have a huge belly that she wants. She is so stupid to be excited a out destroying her body with twins. Dumb. Multiple pregnancies are abnormal from a biological point of view; to willingly do that to yourself and your kids is idiotic.

I know that. My point is that twin pregnancy is an abnormality, it's taxing on mom and babies. It's like choosing to have 3 arms instead of 2. Yeah, people who get them naturally can be excited. But getting twins on purpose is dumb - twin babies don't get the same amount of attention as singletons, parents are exhausted, they are born at low birth weight which is associated with all kinds of problems later on. These things have a negative effect on their development.
Transferring twins was not necessary in her case, since she is healthy, so the chances of getting pregnant were high for her. Plus they could get another round for free if this one failed. They wanted twins and they got them.

This is going to sound horrible, so excuse me, but I honestly don’t understand why anyone would want twins?! I had spontaneous twin girls (one egg split, no ivf) and I cried for weeks after finding out!

I love my girls to death and can’t envision a world without them in it, but they are still hard work and our eldest has definitely been impacted by how much attention her sisters demand. It’s just not an “ideal” situation no matter HOW you look at it. Plus it’s so taxing on your body! It’s not a 2 for 1 deal like people think, it’s 2 for 2 all the way!! Might as well just get pregnant twice.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

In her ruggable rug instastory all I could focus on is that the table was off center lol

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

marissalasel wrote:
mikanai wrote:
Dani_465 wrote: A naturally conceived twin pregnancy Is VERY much possible. Twins run in families etc. Only a small % of women pregnant with twins would wish they were only having one. Most are very excited!!

This is going to sound horrible, so excuse me, but I honestly don’t understand why anyone would want twins?! I had spontaneous twin girls (one egg split, no ivf) and I cried for weeks after finding out!

I love my girls to death and can’t envision a world without them in it, but they are still hard work and our eldest has definitely been impacted by how much attention her sisters demand. It’s just not an “ideal” situation no matter HOW you look at it. Plus it’s so taxing on your body! It’s not a 2 for 1 deal like people think, it’s 2 for 2 all the way!! Might as well just get pregnant twice.

Agreed! It is very hard and child care will consume you, there is hardly time to relax and do nothing. So R and J better get their “do nothing” time out now, shit’s going to get real once Rach really pops. I did around 24 weeks. She’s 16 weeks now, it doesn’t get better than this from a physical standpoint.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

131618 wrote:In her ruggable rug instastory all I could focus on is that the table was off center lol

And they waited THAT LONG for a target looking basic as table...
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

131618 wrote:In her ruggable rug instastory all I could focus on is that the table was off center lol

Saaammmme! I was thinking bitch move ya damn table!

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Dani_465 wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Right? She did not have a bump that big in the vlog, loose sweater or not. Im guessing she binged, fluffed her tummy out and got a good angle.

I am a TWIN and a mom to twins so I was excited. It didn’t occur to me that we would have twins because people always says it skips generations. But when we found it was pretty awesome. And it didn’t ruin my body. And if it did I wouldn’t give a shit about that. We created something amazing!!! That’s just something that can happen in motherhood.

CurlupandDye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurlupandDye »

mikanai wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
lintzlee wrote:She is poking out her stomach so much in that new Instagram picture lmao Image
Right? She did not have a bump that big in the vlog, loose sweater or not. Im guessing she binged, fluffed her tummy out and got a good angle.

There are a lot of twin mommas on this board. Most if not all were conceived naturally. If it was abnormal from a biological stand point it would be much more rare. And to suggest that all women who carry twins are going to destroy their bodies is just rude and ignorant, since again, several of the women here have been through it, and the ones I’ve seen look amazing and not at all “destroyed.”

Also, not all twins have ongoing health problems or developmental delays. Saying that they don’t get as much attention as singletons is suggesting that all of the twin Mommas on this board somehow slighted their kids in the attention department because they had two at the same time. Rachelle doesn’t even pay attention to the *one* she has (and there are plenty of other parents out there that emotionally and physically neglect their singletons). Rash implanted two because she thought only one would stick because they have always implanted two at a time. She never thought it would happen to her and if you notice in the vlogs during the beginning of her pregnancy she kept referring to the twins as “The baby.” Not “The babIES.” She was in denial for a long time.

What you are saying is based purely on opinion and zero on actual facts.

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

CurlupandDye wrote:
mikanai wrote:

There are a lot of twin mommas on this board. Most if not all were conceived naturally. If it was abnormal from a biological stand point it would be much more rare. And to suggest that all women who carry twins are going to destroy their bodies is just rude and ignorant, since again, several of the women here have been through it, and the ones I’ve seen look amazing and not at all “destroyed.”

Also, not all twins have ongoing health problems or developmental delays. Saying that they don’t get as much attention as singletons is suggesting that all of the twin Mommas on this board somehow slighted their kids in the attention department because they had two at the same time. Rachelle doesn’t even pay attention to the *one* she has (and there are plenty of other parents out there that emotionally and physically neglect their singletons). Rash implanted two because she thought only one would stick because they have always implanted two at a time. She never thought it would happen to her and if you notice in the vlogs during the beginning of her pregnancy she kept referring to the twins as “The baby.” Not “The babIES.” She was in denial for a long time.

I appreciate you sticking up from the twin moms here. I’m sure most will agree, but since this is a Swannie gossip board, I just scroll past, usually. I pretty much did what Rash did with a two embryo transfer, but again, this is about her, not me.

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

My sister in law had biological fraternal twin girls. Of course everyone was thrilled as were they. In her last couple of weeks before birth I was watching from the kitchen window as she approached the house. Lord Jesus I've never seen anyone so huge in my life! Her belly formed almost a square instead of an oval. I don't even know how she could breathe!! Oh well, the twins were fine, sister was eventually fine, dad too. But wow I'd never just choose that. All due respect to moms of twins everywhere!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Please, enough with the twin talk.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

aniraKKarina wrote:Please, enough with the twin talk.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Nah, I’ll say what I want. Yes this is a thread to bash trashy.. but those comments about twins were a bit rude!! The topic will go back to bashing Rachelle just as easily as it went back to this topic like it always does.

Moving on...

Rachelle is young. Her body will most likely snap back after having the twins kids. Mine did when I was her age. Besides she only put two in just in case one didn’t make it. Never in her life did she think that she would have twins.

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

CurlupandDye wrote:
mikanai wrote:

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR TWINS.

And you are in denial. Multiple pregancy is always considered high risk for a reason. For example, there are studies linking' birth weight to health outcomes, which say that lower birth weight babies have worse outcomes. And twins are underweight and premature most of the time. So that's just one thing that is not so good about multiple pregancy.
And please don't give me "my babies are great and healthy" bs.
1. You don't know how they would have turned out if they were singletons, 2. You may be an outlier or had nannies or other help to raise these twins like singletons.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

mikanai wrote:
CurlupandDye wrote:
mikanai wrote:Let her have a huge belly that she wants. She is so stupid to be excited a out destroying her body with twins. Dumb. Multiple pregnancies are abnormal from a biological point of view; to willingly do that to yourself and your kids is idiotic.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR TWINS.

And you are in denial. Multiple pregancy is always considered high risk for a reason. For example, there are studies linking' birth weight to health outcomes, which say that lower birth weight babies have worse outcomes. And twins are underweight and premature most of the time. So that's just one thing that is not so good about multiple pregancy.
And please don't give me "my babies are great and healthy" bs.
1. You don't know how they would have turned out if they were singletons, 2. You may be an outlier or had nannies or other help to raise these twins like singletons.

Just stop, you’re being rude.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”