BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by blehhh »

melissaaaa wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... b1a3ca.jpg[/IMG]

LOL at Frank’s face and also the comment below the one I just posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The hair transplant obviously did not work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Her having the money and his essentially being kept is probably why he has to try so hard with manly things.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I love how Frank is spending all her money. It’s kind of funny. That money should be put away for those kids.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amykay »

Imagine being a grown man and your dream car is a mustang lmaoooo
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

What a nut job..... she drops 50K on a car for papa bear Frenk but can't get Nolan the shit he needs to help him with his daily DMD progression? I feel so bad Nolan.

I cant handle her fake family fun videos. The pillow fight was so cringey. Trying to play happy family because freeenk is SUCH a good replacement dad. Like congrats the one time a month your forgotten spawns get some attention.

Also about the picture falling, I am also superstitious and lived in a house with lots of activity as a child. The creepiest shit would happen. I could go on and on about things that I saw/heard but I digress..... I think sometimes negative energies can also manifest from people and their emotions. Poltergeist have been said to even manifest from children going through heavy dark emotional times. Did I mention I love the paranormal lolol ?
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Thegrinchette wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:09 pm What a nut job..... she drops 50K on a car for papa bear Frenk but can't get Nolan the shit he needs to help him with his daily DMD progression? I feel so bad Nolan.

I cant handle her fake family fun videos. The pillow fight was so cringey. Trying to play happy family because freeenk is SUCH a good replacement dad. Like congrats the one time a month your forgotten spawns get some attention.

Also about the picture falling, I am also superstitious and lived in a house with lots of activity as a child. The creepiest shit would happen. I could go on and on about things that I saw/heard but I digress..... I think sometimes negative energies can also manifest from people and their emotions. Poltergeist have been said to even manifest from children going through heavy dark emotional times. Did I mention I love the paranormal lolol ?
I agree. You’d think she get the things to help her own son, instead for a man that will come and go. I can’t stand women like her with more than one baby daddy, that forget about their children from before needs.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:49 pm While I do think she makes good money I suspect a lot of this is on credit. How many YouTubers bigger than her later admit they were up to their eyeballs in debt.
I think so too. How much did they pay for the Suburban? Wasn’t it like $60,000? That’s over $100,000 in a year they spent on cars. So stupid! Especially since cars will just lose value. I sure hope they are saving something for the kids. And especially for Nolan’s future...
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Could we possibly get an ip check on mandbtrue6? Something's up with them
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Alrowlnd wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:19 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:49 pm While I do think she makes good money I suspect a lot of this is on credit. How many YouTubers bigger than her later admit they were up to their eyeballs in debt.
I think so too. How much did they pay for the Suburban? Wasn’t it like $60,000? That’s over $100,000 in a year they spent on cars. So stupid! Especially since cars will just lose value. I sure hope they are saving something for the kids. And especially for Nolan’s future...
“Nolan who” Britney blows 50 grand on a car on man she has known less than 2 years, she is either stupid or Frank is a very good manipulator. And if Frank was any type of a decent human being and taken those kids especially Nolan into consideration he would have not accepted that car/gift, selfish prick. Those poor kiddos, imagine the holiday they could have had to make memories with Nolan for just 10% of that cars cost. Britney is such a poor excuse of a minder, sorry she doesn’t deserve the title of mother.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

There she goes again ragging on Harlow on Instagram "she's the perfect mix of sweet and sour hahahahaha" ... She's a two year old you dumb bitch. Displaying normal two year old behavior.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Well, it's very obvious Frank is just using her for her money lol. Remember she said that all of Frank's paycheck goes into savings. They are completely living off of her paycheck then which is crazy to think about. So I really wonder how much is she making a month?!?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote:I think Brittany is mentally ill.She's a shopaholic and she's out of control.ImageNolan needs proper shoes and therapy,but all she cares about is Freenk and his endless need to buy new car every six months.I definitely get vibes that Freenk is controlling and Brittany just goes with it and tries not to upset him.

It’s odd to me that some people think this. I don’t get that vibe from frank at all. To me it seems Britney is very much controlling and frank is like her little puppy who goes along with everything she wants.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

flightlessbird wrote:Could we possibly get an ip check on mandbtrue6? Something's up with them

Lol I’m on the other side of the US from Britney but go ahead and check Image

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:
MyNameIsHope34 wrote:I think Brittany is mentally ill.She's a shopaholic and she's out of control.ImageNolan needs proper shoes and therapy,but all she cares about is Freenk and his endless need to buy new car every six months.I definitely get vibes that Freenk is controlling and Brittany just goes with it and tries not to upset him.

It’s odd to me that some people think this. I don’t get that vibe from frank at all. To me it seems Britney is very much controlling and frank is like her little puppy who goes along with everything she wants.

You’re kidding.

You’re either a new viewer or you’re here to do damage control on Frank’s reputation.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:

You’re kidding.

You’re either a new viewer or you’re here to do damage control on Frank’s reputation.

It’s probably Keith Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:

You’re kidding.

There is no way britney is controlling frenk. He comes across way to “man of the house”, redneck views, no babies before marriage, to let her control him.

They are perfect for each other, I hope they will wallow in their shitty life choices til death do them part Image
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

It's honestly boggles my mind that she plays sugar mama with dildo head while having four kids and wanting more. I know when that one person came on here and said she makes a shit ton of money most people bought into that, but with the way they're spending money left and right without a second thought I doubt it's going to last forever and I can't imagine Brit saving up on top of that. Instead of spending 50k on a car to compensate for Freenk's micro penis, how about you set aside some money for your kids' future? When Freenk inevitably leaves her ass after being able to keep all of his paychecks for himself, she'll have no savings.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Crazymess1215 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:14 pm Well, it's very obvious Frank is just using her for her money lol. Remember she said that all of Frank's paycheck goes into savings. They are completely living off of her paycheck then which is crazy to think about. So I really wonder how much is she making a month?!?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I will die fr4om laughing if Frank does to her what she did to Ean and pieces out with his full bank account.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

dazzled wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:36 am It's honestly boggles my mind that she plays sugar mama with dildo head while having four kids and wanting more. I know when that one person came on here and said she makes a shit ton of money most people bought into that, but with the way they're spending money left and right without a second thought I doubt it's going to last forever and I can't imagine Brit saving up on top of that. Instead of spending 50k on a car to compensate for Freenk's micro penis, how about you set aside some money for your kids' future? When Freenk inevitably leaves her ass after being able to keep all of his paychecks for himself, she'll have no savings.
I agree, I think she is making bank but she is also spending like crazy. Can someone total her spending in the last 3 months? I dont watch every video anymore so I dont even know the extent.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Britney is absolutely NOT in control, she doesn’t even have control over her own kids...never did. Frank is a selfish piece of shit for spending all that money on a car he doesn’t need knowing Nolan will require ALOT of expenses but that’s what her ass deserves.

I can’t wait to see this bitch crying on social media about meds/insurance/equipment for Nolan being expensive and insurance not wanting to cover it because I will report any go fund me account she tries to make til my fingers fall off. Power wheelchairs, installed home equipment to transfer him from his chair to the bed, oxygen tanks, wheelchair accessible van, etc all that shit is ridiculously expensive. The money she has coming in now is as good as it’s gonna get for her, eventually it will slow down then stop.

I feel for Nolan but it’s not fucking ok for her to actually have the money for this shit and spend it on garbage then turn around and take advantage of her platform & have hard working ppl pay for expenses she knew would be coming.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”