BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by smom12 »

Well per month her mortgage has to be what, $1400 per month ( I’m basing that off a 4% interest rate for 30 years)? $600 for the suburban, $500 for the mustang, $300 for cell phone(?)

So that’s $2800 just for those payments alone.

In addition to eating out every day ( I’ll be generous and say 5 nights a week) for a family of 6 is $100(?) per night. So that’s $2000 a month in takeout.

Now we are up to $4800 per month for just what we KNOW.

Add on insurance ( again low balling) $300 now it’s $5100.

$5100 a month not including utilities and all the useless shit she buys.

Must be nice to exploit your children for easy money, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Family vlogging is going downhill FAST. Britney better have a backup plan. Her views are low. Barely what they were when she was with Ean. Even K&K have very low views after “buying” their lake house mansion. If they can’t maintain views, there is no way Britney and nasty frank will either.

Something about Frank grosses me out. Maybe it’s because I have always associated that name with assholes. But he also looks gross, has a nasty personality, a nasty accent (I typically love southern accents but his just sounds like he is trashy), he is clearly controlling Britney. I remember a vlog Alissa posted when Frank first came into the picture and he made a gross joke). And remember when he first came into the picture, he encouraged Britney to discipline Harlow by putting her in her crib and shutting the door? Not to mention, he found it appropriate to move in with a bunch of little kids and their mom weeks after meeting. He uses her for money. AND he films fires and posts it to IG. Not to mention his fake ass Christianity. He’s just a gross person. Can’t stand him at all.

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

smom12 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:39 am Well per month her mortgage has to be what, $1400 per month ( I’m basing that off a 4% interest rate for 30 years)? $600 for the suburban, $500 for the mustang, $300 for cell phone(?)

In addition to eating out every day ( I’ll be generous and say 5 nights a week) for a family of 6 is $100(?) per night. So that’s $2000 a month in takeout.

And he still has the Fusion. According to him “it’s about paid off”. So that’s another payment. I can’t imagine having 3 car payments!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Yeah she must be making damn good money, but I agree, she has to be spending most of what she makes. 2 car payments for 2 expensive vehicles, gas for a Suburban, mortgage (which must be pretty hefty since they only put 5% down), utilities, insurance, eating out, etc. I can’t see how much of her paycheck could be left over for savings. It’s crazy considering they have 4 kids and are planning on a 5th, and knowing what Nolan’s health issues will be not too far down the road. They spend like 2 wealthy retirees without a care in the world.

They’re not planning for a future where she stops making what she is now. That’s a reality all of these vloggers/influencers need to prepare for. Maybe it won’t be for a while, but things will die down eventually. And she has no backup plan outside of “maybe I’ll be a photographer” despite the fact that she has no skills nor the work ethic required to be successful in that field.

It’s sad because she spends all this money on completely unnecessary shit for Frank and herself, and then she can’t even be bothered to take her kids to a movie, let alone on a decent vacation.

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Alrowlnd wrote:
smom12 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:39 am Well per month her mortgage has to be what, $1400 per month ( I’m basing that off a 4% interest rate for 30 years)? $600 for the suburban, $500 for the mustang, $300 for cell phone(?)

And he still has the Fusion. According to him “it’s about paid off”. So that’s another payment. I can’t imagine having 3 car payments!
Sorry for the double post but holy shit, he hasn’t paid off his fusion yet and he’s making Britney buy him a sports car???? What the fuck. He’s so obviously with her for her money, it’s hilarious how naive she is. I’m starting to think he poked holes in his own condom to trap HER lmao.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

smom12 wrote:Well per month her mortgage has to be what, $1400 per month ( I’m basing that off a 4% interest rate for 30 years)? $600 for the suburban, $500 for the mustang, $300 for cell phone(?)

If that house was around 350k her mortgage is closer to 2300.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Maybe Britney is using Frank as much as he is using her. When Youtube goes down for family vlogging, she has him to fall back on since he has a real job. If she decides to leave him, she probably thinks she would get child support at the minimum and maybe alimony. So two baby daddies and she’s hoping to get child support from both to maintain her sitting on her ass lifestyle. I imagine that is her thought process and why she was so damn quick to hook up with a disgusting person like Frank.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

What happened to her charitable plans of buying Christmas for a subscriber I guess the little GTO for her overgrown man child kept husband came first.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

It’s bad enough he bought another car he didn’t need but he literally got a car only him, Britney and Scarlett can for into...that says a lot.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Don’t forget about him saving HIS money. Brit is paying for everything. I don’t think the money is coming from yt either. I think it’s from all of she sponsorships she does. I don’t see is bald ass in any of the sponsorships. It’s brit ,and EAN’s kids, paying for everything. She’s an idiot for marrying a man child. She deserves everything she gets. I hope she realizes that when yt stops, those sponsorships will too.

Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

Am I missing something or Did this lazy ass already miss a day of vlogmas and not even mention it?
What a job she has.

Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

I was wondering the same thing...all this talk about vlogmas and then no vlog.

On the one hand I feel like she can spend her money any way she want. But I just feel sad for the kids especially Nolan.

With the money she apparently has she could pay for all his medication, physical therapy etc. what happened to the horse riding he was going to do?

And why not take the kids to all those Christmas events that are everywhere now? Might even get something to vlog about.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

What’s so hard about not vlogging? That’s literally all these moms have to do, since they don’t have actual jobs.

Does COPPA have an affect with videos that have children or minors in them?
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

Evian wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:37 am What happened to her charitable plans of buying Christmas for a subscriber Image I guess the little GTO for her overgrown man child kept husband came first.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
😂😂😂😂Plot twist.... frankincense was the lucky subscriber😂😂😂😂
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lufyfras wrote:I was wondering the same thing...all this talk about vlogmas and then no vlog.

On the one hand I feel like she can spend her money any way she want. But I just feel sad for the kids especially Nolan.

With the money she apparently has she could pay for all his medication, physical therapy etc. what happened to the horse riding he was going to do?

And why not take the kids to all those Christmas events that are everywhere now? Might even get something to vlog about.

She should NOT be spending money on useless shit when she has a terminally ill child that will require expensive care for the rest of his lonely life. The money she makes doesn’t only to her it belongs to her kids and there’s no way in hell that she’s putting money aside for them. If she was actually spending the money taking the kids fun places, putting them in activities and traveling all over the world that would be completely different.

This bitch had the nerve to get on YT years ago and cry about insurance not covering Nolan’s medications and now that she’s (for the time being) making good money, she’s spending her kids money on some piece of shit guy that clearly gives no fucks about her kids. She has the audacity to buy Frank his dream car but doesn’t even bother to plan a dream vacation for her kids.

Frank isn’t stupid, he saw this bitch coming a mile away and that whole thing with him saving HIS paychecks while spending Britney’s is Image a set up. He’s putting money aside Britney can’t touch for him and Scarlett for when shit starts getting real...he’s set. I seriously can’t stand her, I can’t wait for Frank to leave this bitch broke, in debt & homeless just like she left Ean.

TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

Frootloops3 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:27 am What’s so hard about not vlogging? That’s literally all these moms have to do, since they don’t have actual jobs.

Does COPPA have an affect with videos that have children or minors in them?
Technically COPPA is only to do with the collection of information on websites. If the website, or in yt's case the video, is directed to children under a certain age they can not allow cookies to be gathered. It is illegal for a company to collect cookies and use them for customization of ads on children's videos or on websites. I only have a baseline knowledge on the subject but to my understanding it actually won't affect the family vloggers like they all think it will. It has nothing to do with kids actually being in the video, just about information that's gathered from young audiences. There are some informative vids on yt explaining the misinformation going around.

On another note, there is an option when uploading videos on yt for a video to be only viewed by someone 18 or older. So age verification can be used to keep videos from getting mixed up. I dont see what the big deal is. They need to just mark their videos for adults and move tf on.
locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by locobananas »

Okay I normally don’t mind sponsored videos but that Mattel ad was annoying as hell. She said at least 3 times “thank you for paying me for this video”. And there was the notice at the beginning and end, and promotions sprinkled throughout. Why?!!! I’d rather watch 30 CareOf sponsored videos than any of those Mattel sponsorships
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Thegrinchette wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:09 pm What a nut job..... she drops 50K on a car for papa bear Frenk but can't get Nolan the shit he needs to help him with his daily DMD progression? I feel so bad Nolan.
Holy cow! The cost of that car might pay for deflazacort for Nolan for over a year (maybe two years!) I sure as hell don't wanna hear her griping about not being able to get Nolan's medications because of insurance issues!!!
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:31 pm
flightlessbird wrote:Could we possibly get an ip check on mandbtrue6? Something's up with them

Lol I’m on the other side of the US from Britney but go ahead and check Image

You've said things that Britney has then commented on IG and YouTube. it's just interesting.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Britney is so obsessed with Scarlett's hair because Frank doesn't have any. She thought her baby was going to be bald and it blows her mind that she has *gasp* blonde hair.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”