Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Rented Mansion, Who Is Landon | KKandBabyJ | Part 72

Unread post by dramamamas »

prbeca wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Not sure if this has been posted yet but I know when this whole Kick Ass thing came out someone found Danielle Pascente, she had “Kick Ass Training Guides” and it basically looked like Keren was stealing her stuff. Well the Danielle girl posted on fb she’s been in a legal battle trying to get her trademark and she’s not getting it... I wonder if this has anything to do with Keren?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not fb... she posted on her Instagram.

I don’t see it? How long ago was that.

Recent one, second post. Read the comments under that post
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Sorry if this has already been commented on but when Jackson is picking out a snack for school and wants a cookie.... keren’s dumbass response is “no because then the other kids will see it and be jealous of you” ummm wtf that is the most messed up answer. How about “no it needs to be a healthy snack.” Your kids snack should not have anything to do with other kids and the word jealous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

KK-Rented Mansion, Who Is Landon | KKandBabyJ | Part 72

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Not sure if this has been posted yet but I know when this whole Kick Ass thing came out someone found Danielle Pascente, she had “Kick Ass Training Guides” and it basically looked like Keren was stealing her stuff. Well the Danielle girl posted on fb she’s been in a legal battle trying to get her trademark and she’s not getting it... I wonder if this has anything to do with Keren?

WOW keren is such a disgusting entitled bitch. shes totally talking about the name “kick ass training guides” how insulting must it be to lose your entire brand because a stupid rich influencer who’s never worked a day in her life and has zero knowledge of fitness wants to steal it. what a miserable pathetic person

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

the only thing SUT SUT does is whine...he is becoming a little king j. All that that child does is whine and if he is not whining he is completely silent
poutygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poutygirl »

I still don't understand why she did a whole fucking nursery for the new house. He's a damn toddler. She had Landon in a full sized bed by 18 months didn't she?? And the whole theme of it just screams newborn to me. Those poor kids will never get to have their bedrooms the way they want because she's obsessed with decorating and is trash at it.
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Wow their views are dropping!! Lol

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Here is the IG post for those wondering... this makes me so mad!

Should we not have expected anything less from these disgusting, PIS, scammers, with a criminal history. That f&^%$ krusty bitch and Khoe%^#NoBalls are pathetic, they will step-on, harass and bully anyone to get their way, all they care about is themselves!
poutygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poutygirl »

alright i'm still catching up so sorry if this has been mentioned, but did anyone else notice on the "jackson jealous of classmates" at 1:55 you can clearly see Keren's nasty ass cheeks hanging out. Like why, who wants to see that. Please sit down you're never gonna be Corinna
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Sutton is going to be the next Jackson and it’s so unfortunate to watch. All he does is cry, whine or be completely silent. All they do is pacify him in some way. They should be horrified to be creating another annoying, whiny brat.

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

I feel so bad for that girl! How dare keren, who knows absolutely nothing about anything, decide that she’s more worthy of a name than someone who is actually educated and who has worked hard for something. Keren wouldn’t know about working hard if it hit her in the face. How annoying is it for this low life, rich bitch to get whatever she wants just handed to her and she’s not even deserving.

Layla23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Layla23 »

I feel so bad for Danielle Pascente. She's been a certified trainer for 11 fucking years and this bitch keren who doesn't have a CLUE about training has come and stolen her brand and everything she's worked on. How can you honestly live with yourself doing that to someone else, it's sickening.
I like how Danielle is talking about how it's not the name it's the person behind the brand and at the end of the day that is where Keren fails.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Karma needs to visit KK´s house like right now and rock that boat hard

ChocolateChip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChocolateChip »

It's disgusting how KK's lack of parenting and stimulation with Sutton has led to him being so behind developmentally. The kid barely makes a noise! No interaction with other kids, no games with mom or dad...nothing. This is what happens when you just get shoved a paci and plomped on the couch to watch boss baby all day everyday. Even his cousin Kingsley who has just turned one is more active and verbal than him!!
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 95c073.jpg[/IMG]

I was reading up on that girl and just for some context, she launched her Kick-Ass Training Guide on January 30, 2017. The DAY BEFORE Landon was born. Pre-“Fit” Keren. Before she had any interest in fitness. Before she popped out yet another baby to neglect and decided to start a “business.” She’s gross. She should be the one re-branding. It’s sad that they didn’t want to endure a long legal battle because KK deserve a dose of reality handed to them. They get away with far too much.

Drama_llama_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Drama_llama_ »

Right from the beginning, once Keren knew there was a workout program already called Kick Ass, why couldn’t she just come up with something original on her own??

Personally I couldn’t be ok with knowing I’ve just taken someone else’s idea. This Danielle has been a trainer for 11 years and Keren just comes along and decides on a whim this is what I want so i’m gonna have it. What a piece of shit. Wouldn’t you feel better and more accomplished if you actually had something that was purely your own original idea instead of throwing money at someone to buy the rights to their idea. It’s not a good look Keren.

Drama_llama_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Drama_llama_ »

Sorry also wanted to add - I’ve just been reading through the comments on Danielles post. Shes got so much love and support and looks like she has personally replied to every single one of them! (Almost 500 comments!) Go girl!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I thought Keren bought the trademark from someone? So then on top of that she stole workouts from Danielle? Of course nothing is ever her idea. If it wasn't for the money from exploiting her kids and her minions she wouldn't even have people to sell to. No one should take advice from someone that isn't even certified.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Guys it’s not Sutton’s fault he acts the way you think he does... he’s literally been neglected since birth and raised by a rotating group of people that are not his mom and dad.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Ckc717 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:37 pm Guys it’s not Sutton’s fault he acts the way you think he does... he’s literally been neglected since birth and raised by a rotating group of people that are not his mom and dad.

Hes not sure who his mom even is. Taylor, nonie, khoa
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

why does this woman think it’s cute to post multiple instagram stories a day of her children staring at the TV like they’re zombies?!?? ESPECIALLY blank faced sutton who rarely makes a noise except for when he’s whining for attention

Return to “KKandBabyJ”