2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: 2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by fingusername »

Also......that house. LOL I would LOL if she fell into a sink hole in her driveway with her budget ford. OMG. (kids not in the car, of course) Only Smelly vanessa could luck out and lose a home that is a pit, then come back and buy it. Everyone. E V E R Y O N E told her not to buy it.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RottieMama »

Any thread titles?? We need one mentioning scabs and animal abuse!

I know exactly what happened to Benny bc I have a dog small dog just like him. He was probably barking and chasing the vacuum (those little babies have no fear!) She eventually snapped bc she is “Sooo OvErWhElMeD” and starting chasing him down like the disgusting, fat ogre she is!! I didn’t watch the vlog but I can just picture her right now: hair pulled back into a bun (well, what’s left of it!) baby hairs straight up, scab filled face covered by a thick glaze of sweat, those black leggings she wears everyday that look like they’re going to burst at the seems (but they’re a size 4!) and whatever sweater Britch was wearing a few days ago that psycho ran out to buy as soon as she put the kids down.

I will NEVER believe that David has sex with her. She can hint to it all she wants but there’s no way that guy gets hard around her. She looks like she smells like cat piss. David’s no prize either, but at least he showers...or takes baths. Wasn’t that his thing? Anyway, that’s why they’re not having more kids, there’s not enough alcohol in the world to make V sexy or desirable!
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

rottiemama wrote:I’m pretty sure the house was a new build. She just didn’t buy in a new development. The builder bought that piece of land and put a new house there...surrounded by all those old ass houses!

But that’s HER tho! She loves to look all pretty and new on the outside, but inside is riled with trash and problems. She IS her house.

The builders should be coming back at the 1 yr mark to fix any issues. Well, they SHOULD be. Who’s knows what contracts and waivers they signed so Vanessa could move into her brand new white house with grey granite and the little work desk in the kitchen. She NEEDED that house! I wouldn’t be surprised if they took it “as is!” IF they bought that house from a reputable builder, they would have come out and fixed all the issues earlier. I‘m pretty sure plumbing, electrical work, foundation issues etc, all has a decent warranty. At least a year!

She’s in for a rude awakening is she starts filing insurance claims! Good way for your insurance to skyrocket on something that should be covered. Who am I kidding, the in-laws or Nona’s inheritance is paying for all of this. Such a fuckin’ joke! Those two idiots are never going to grow up!

How about “2011WaysToAbuseMyAnimals
Or 2011WaysToPickScabsAndAbuseMyAnimals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

2011ScabsOnMyFace
2011ScabsToPickOnAndPoopToPickUp
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Lolislol26 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:I’m pretty sure the house was a new build. She just didn’t buy in a new development. The builder bought that piece of land and put a new house there...surrounded by all those old ass houses!

But that’s HER tho! She loves to look all pretty and new on the outside, but inside is riled with trash and problems. She IS her house.

The builders should be coming back at the 1 yr mark to fix any issues. Well, they SHOULD be. Who’s knows what contracts and waivers they signed so Vanessa could move into her brand new white house with grey granite and the little work desk in the kitchen. She NEEDED that house! I wouldn’t be surprised if they took it “as is!” IF they bought that house from a reputable builder, they would have come out and fixed all the issues earlier. I‘m pretty sure plumbing, electrical work, foundation issues etc, all has a decent warranty. At least a year!

She’s in for a rude awakening is she starts filing insurance claims! Good way for your insurance to skyrocket on something that should be covered. Who am I kidding, the in-laws or Nona’s inheritance is paying for all of this. Such a fuckin’ joke! Those two idiots are never going to grow up!

I went and found the listing and you’re right. I find it so strange that someone built a brand new house in an older neighborhood like that. I totally get fixing up a house and doing repairs but starting from scratch seems... odd to me. I wonder if the plumping has been that way for years and it’s just now becoming a problem.

Yea it doesn't make sense. There's an area with all new builds in basically the same neighborhood and then someone builds a new house in the middle of the old ones. The others were probably out of her budget otherwise she probably would've chosen a different one.

tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

2011Excuses
Meerkat_watcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Meerkat_watcher »

I feel so bad for Lily ....she always looks so sad,and why Bannessa haven't decorated her room? Charlie's all done up and Lilys room looks like a dungeon with bare walls,no real storage for anything, poor little girl
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I love how shes trying to play the victim as if she doesn’t deserve to be attacked when she’s shown her disgusting ass repeatedly throwing those poor animals around. The cats aren’t gonna attack her like that over her “accidentally” catching his tail.

It’s obvious they tried to recreate another video of her throwing them, Benny got hurt and that’s why they rightfully attacked her AND David as well. The cats & Benny have been together for years, they have a bond so of course they’re gonna protect Benny from this humpty dumpty ass bitch.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I love how shes trying to play the victim as if she doesn’t deserve to be attacked when she’s shown her disgusting ass repeatedly throwing those poor animals around. The cats aren’t gonna attack her like that over her “accidentally” catching his tail.

It’s obvious they tried to recreate another video of her throwing them, Benny got hurt and that’s why they rightfully attacked her AND David as well. The cats & Benny have been together for years, they have a bond so of course they’re gonna protect Benny from this humpty dumpty ass bitch.
Yeah, she treats those pets like shit and cats will stand up for their “siblings”.
boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

I feel bad for lily the way she was hatefully saying to stop touching the ornaments! Maybe be nice and involve your daughter for once..!!
Also I love how Charlie is bossy and rude with them. Make Vanessa suffer lol!!

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Andielina0984 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:25 pm
rottiemama wrote:

How about “2011WaysToAbuseMyAnimals

That's it!!!! LOL Love this one!
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Nah V, the cats attacked you cuz you's a bitch lol. And anyone else think the big Christmas surprise that she has for the kids might be the barbie dream house that Britney's been advertising for? Poor Lily. When V was going over what all they got rid of, she mentioned the kitchen and then repeated "no more kitchen" in kind of a taunting voice to Lily. Jesus h she's such a skank.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Did she really say that her vacuum cleaner moves by itself and she just guides it? Like, it isn't my fault, my vacuum cleaner moves by itself. 😂
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I’m not defending her but I have the same vacuum and the auto pilot is very strong on this vacuum you basically have no control of it I myself noticed especially on certain carpets it just goes and you have a hard time pulling it back even than it still tried and falls down I have ruined 2 different curtains with this vacuum and plan on going to Costco later this week to get a new one. I 100% believe her story because I’ve had issues with my vacuum and the auto function my mother has the same vacuum and her isn’t as strong as mines I do believe there is some malfunction in these
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I’m not defending her but I have the same vacuum and the auto pilot is very strong on this vacuum you basically have no control of it I myself noticed especially on certain carpets it just goes and you have a hard time pulling it back even than it still tried and falls down I have ruined 2 different curtains with this vacuum and plan on going to Costco later this week to get a new one. I 100% believe her story because I’ve had issues with my vacuum and the auto function my mother has the same vacuum and her isn’t as strong as mines I do believe there is some malfunction in these
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote:I’m not defending her but I have the same vacuum and the auto pilot is very strong on this vacuum you basically have no control of it I myself noticed especially on certain carpets it just goes and you have a hard time pulling it back even than it still tried and falls down I have ruined 2 different curtains with this vacuum and plan on going to Costco later this week to get a new one. I 100% believe her story because I’ve had issues with my vacuum and the auto function my mother has the same vacuum and her isn’t as strong as mines I do believe there is some malfunction in these
& she could just as easily put the dogs in their cages while she ran the vacuum, it’s common sense but Vanessa doesn’t have any so there’s that.

Her story makes no sense...1st she said “the cats were next to her & when they heard Benny scream they attacked her”...why would they attack her just by hearing Benny scream? Then she says “she doesn’t blame the cats for attacking her because they see her as the one who attacked BennyImage”.

Why would they see Vanessa as the one who attacked Benny if the vacuum was running by itself....which is it Scabbo?
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

She sounds like she was lying when telling that story. Benny's tail "fell to the ground" and got run over? Sounds like she chased him, he tucked his tail under and bum down to jump out of the way (if you have a dog you know the way they kind of cower when trying to get out of the way) and she ended up getting his tail. She probably did mean it as a joke but took it too far. She said his tail freaking bled, wtf. If she wasnt such a heartless evil bitch to the living things around her I might believe her, but its vanessa
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Yeah and dogs tend to run away from the vacuum, not accidentally get in the way of it. I have a small dog and anytime the vacuum is out she gets up as high as she can to avoid the vacuum getting near her. She is on top of the furniture or hiding in a bedroom upstairs. Vanessa totally chased the poor dog and vacuumed his tail.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Vanessa really needs to get help for her psychotic ass. How the fuck do you accidentally vaccum a dogs tail to run over it? She was definitely chasing Benny, which is sad.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

She was also chasing the cats...thats why they attacked. Cats don't "protect" anyone but themselves...they're not dogs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”