BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Evian »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Wow this trash bag really just copied a nice gesture someone did out of the kindness of their heart for ass pats?? God how unoriginal can you be that it takes a kind act to go viral for this trick to be nice to delivery workers? God I hate her -,-

If it wasn’t for the risk of her crazy minions coming onto my private IG like the did JWhite I would’ve Imagedragged her to filth right now smfh [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 9c2664.png[/IMG]
It's a nice idea but why does she have to share it on Instagram? She can't do anything nice without humble bragging. She's such a big phony.

Who originally started this idea?

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

MamaJoAnna wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:31 pm
flightlessbird wrote:Could we possibly get an ip check on mandbtrue6? Something's up with them

Lol I’m on the other side of the US from Britney but go ahead and check Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Confirmed. Oregon.
The thought that there are more people than Brit who are just as dumb as her scares me lol
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Evian wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Wow this trash bag really just copied a nice gesture someone did out of the kindness of their heart for ass pats?? God how unoriginal can you be that it takes a kind act to go viral for this trick to be nice to delivery workers? God I hate her -,-

If it wasn’t for the risk of her crazy minions coming onto my private IG like the did JWhite I would’ve Imagedragged her to filth right now smfh [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 9c2664.png[/IMG]
It's a nice idea but why does she have to share it on Instagram? She can't do anything nice without humble bragging. She's such a big phony.

A lady did this and the video went viral because of the delivery drivers sweet reaction. It was caught on the home’s surveillance camera. It’s a nice gesture if you actually come up with it yourself out of the kindness of your heart like the lady did, not because a video went viral and you wanna jump on the bandwagon like an unoriginal hoe bag acting like you care about delivery drivers smfh.
Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Wtf she couldn’t even put in the effort to write her own thank you to the delivery drivers?! My god. This seriously pisses me off. My fave video ever is of that delivery driver and the kindness the woman showed by thoughtfully writing up a note and putting out snacks. Britney is such a cheap rip off of everyone. Gross.

jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

Evian wrote:

i completely agree. i have always thought that the second you post about your “kindness/giving actions” it becomes bragging and you are asking for ass pats. like when people post about giving homeless people money or buying them food, why do you need to share it with the internet? so people can tell you how amazing you are? it is only humble if you do it without sharing on social media. britch really can’t do anything without trying to get ass pats for it

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Paige95 wrote:
LilSeb1010 wrote:Their house was $350-360k iirc and they only put 5% down. Their mortgage is pretty hefty.

Did she say this some where or how do you know? Just wondering.....

She said they put 5% down when they were having it build and you can look up her address and cost on the assessors page for their county

anyajen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyajen »

Worst part is she didn’t even caption it to credit the video or try to say she was “inspired” by it. Her followers who haven’t seen the video and will only she her photo will really believe she’s some self-less, wholesome person thinking about the delivery drivers.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lmaooo at her trying to do one Pinterest good deed. Too bad you can’t buy your way out of hell

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Ugh she basically plagiarized that sign and didn’t give any credit. I’m so annoyed by this lol She said people messaged her to say to add Amazon - I’m sure at least one person has messaged her to tell her she should give credit to the woman she stole the idea from. Of course she won’t do that.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lmaooo at her trying to do one Pinterest good deed. Too bad you can’t buy your way out of hell ImageImage

Lol and she had to print it out in a Pinterest design too. Gotta keep that esthetic up.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Oh great...now her drones are gonna do this & tag her like if she came up with this herself -,- [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 5427af.png[/IMG]
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Paige95 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:00 pm
Mandbtrue6 wrote:
Thegrinchette wrote:
That's it?1400 per month for a house like that ?! I need to move there. That will run you close to 1 million in ant populated part of canada.

No way is it $1400/mo. Our home was $310,000 and our payment is $1950. They are paying at least $2000/mo (however our property taxes are pretty high where I live, and I think hers are lower)

Maybe she gave a big down payment to where her house is lower. To be honest yeah it’s a “beautiful new construction home” but it’s in North Carolina... I don’t think a brand New home like that is more that 300,000 which is very reasonable.

I live in Sourthern California and brand new home like that cookie cutter and the like will run you minimum 500,000 and that’s about 60 miles from LA in a mediocre area.

She makes at least 10,000 monthly to keep up with her spending habits which is not unrealistic with all the sponsorships she does.

It’s fucking outrageous my husband and I combined make 85,000 a year working 40 hour weeks and it’s tough. We cannot purchase a home here in SoCal yet we are still renting.

Oh yea i totally get it. I live about 60 miles from Toronto (Canada) you cannot find a decent property for under 600K even in my area and detached homes start at about 750k. Our property taxes are also insane they run about 4200 a year and we live in a semi detached home. We both have very good jobs and joke that we are still poor in this economy. When I watch US home shows they show mansions for 350K and we are like 😭 theres land around us for milllessssssssss it's so depressing. I would like a house like hers for 300K and it wouldnt look like a boring sterile industrial hospital kitchen.
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Back. It. Up.

Did she take Harlow to the dentist?! LOL

Hi Bitchney we see you. 👀
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Thegrinchette wrote:Back. It. Up.

Hi Bitchney we see you. Image
I thought the same but i remember someone on here last week saying Britney mentioned that Harlow had a dentist appointment this week

wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:36 pm

I thought the same but i remember someone on here last week saying Britney mentioned that Harlow had a dentist appointment this week

Last month, Britney posted Harlow sitting in the dentist chair at Aria and Nolan's appt and said Harlow had her appt the next month. Why she didn't schedule them all at the same time is beyond me.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Thegrinchette wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:45 pm
Paige95 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:00 pm
Mandbtrue6 wrote:

No way is it $1400/mo. Our home was $310,000 and our payment is $1950. They are paying at least $2000/mo (however our property taxes are pretty high where I live, and I think hers are lower)

Maybe she gave a big down payment to where her house is lower. To be honest yeah it’s a “beautiful new construction home” but it’s in North Carolina... I don’t think a brand New home like that is more that 300,000 which is very reasonable.

I live in Sourthern California and brand new home like that cookie cutter and the like will run you minimum 500,000 and that’s about 60 miles from LA in a mediocre area.

She makes at least 10,000 monthly to keep up with her spending habits which is not unrealistic with all the sponsorships she does.

It’s fucking outrageous my husband and I combined make 85,000 a year working 40 hour weeks and it’s tough. We cannot purchase a home here in SoCal yet we are still renting.

Oh yea i totally get it. I live about 60 miles from Toronto (Canada) you cannot find a decent property for under 600K even in my area and detached homes start at about 750k. Our property taxes are also insane they run about 4200 a year and we live in a semi detached home. We both have very good jobs and joke that we are still poor in this economy. When I watch US home shows they show mansions for 350K and we are like 😭 theres land around us for milllessssssssss it's so depressing. I would like a house like hers for 300K and it wouldnt look like a boring sterile industrial hospital kitchen.
I am so curious where you live! (Im about 2 hours from Toronto)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Evian wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:05 am

If it wasn’t for the risk of her crazy minions coming onto my private IG like the did JWhite I would’ve Imagedragged her to filth right now smfh

Kilee shared this on her instagram the other day, that she is doing it and showed a pic I am pretty sure she credited where the idea came from, and Britney most clearly got the idea from Kilee but cannot credit the inspiration from her supposed friend OR the original source.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

wish-flowers wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:00 pm
Yogabbagabbat wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:36 pm

Last month, Britney posted Harlow sitting in the dentist chair at Aria and Nolan's appt and said Harlow had her appt the next month. Why she didn't schedule them all at the same time is beyond me.
I agree. That just makes things harder for herself.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

The woman whose video went viral is also not the original one who started the trend. This has been going around for years, it just gets popular around Christmas to do and to repost the idea on social media. We did it about 4 years ago when we first got prime...we had packages coming like every day 😂 Britney does take ideas from others because she never has an original thought, but getting angry she didn't credit the person whose video went viral is kind of petty because it wasn't the viral video creators idea either 🤷
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:48 pm The woman whose video went viral is also not the original one who started the trend. This has been going around for years, it just gets popular around Christmas to do and to repost the idea on social media. We did it about 4 years ago when we first got prime...we had packages coming like every day 😂 Britney does take ideas from others because she never has an original thought, but getting angry she didn't credit the person whose video went viral is kind of petty because it wasn't the viral video creators idea either 🤷
she could have atleast said "ive seen people posting this and thought it was such a good idea" OR atleast given her "bff" kilee a shot out since she knows kilee is busting her ass to try and grow her YT channel

Return to “Britneyandbaby”