Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Gin0915 »

proudmama wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
proudmama wrote:Natural blonde my ass! Look at those dark roots girl!
Lol, told you. To be fair, she did go natural for a bit and really doesn't hide the fact her hair is darker. Probably, she didn't realize that her natural hair has darkened so much since she started bleaching it. I don't think she ever claimed that the current colour is her natural. The only think that bothered me with this is that she said she got highlights, which was laughable as ALL of her hair was lightened. Oh, and "organic" highlights, bleach and peroxide free? What the hell are those? Phtt. She had no clue what she was talking about when she said that.
She actually did claim to be a natural (dark) blonde on her blog, but it's obvious from her roots that her hair is brown. This is the color she claims to be naturally:
In this one, she's dyed her hair but she said it's the same as her natural color:

I don't know how she can say that's her natural color when her roots in the first picture are waaay darker than that. I think she just wants to be a natural blonde. We all know she lies about stuff. Yeah, I agree that her hair wasn't just highlighted, they did a base color as well. I've never heard of peroxide and bleach free highlights either. They do make ones without ammonia though. I think she was just saying that so people didn't jump down her throat about dying her hair while pregnant. As far as I know, highlights cannot be free of bleach or peroxide, as they are lightening the hair and you need those to lift the hair enough to achieve a light blonde color (because the hair's pigment needs to be bleached out), so I call bullshit.
Sorry, I didn't explain well. I meant, she said she was a natural dark blonde, which she was as a child and probably teen. She, probably, didn't realize how much her hair has darkened in her 20s, because the natural colour was bleached constantly. She was basing her "going-natural" dye on the photos of herself as a child. But to her surprise it grew in much darker. Right now she's a natural brunette, and yeah, she prefers the blonde. She should go darker or well, lighter, not so monochromatic. But we know she now lost all her mystery and wants the world to be matchy beige with grey highlights and pink cupcake accents.
(Had enough of the word "natural" yet? :lol: )
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
pinecone

Unread post by pinecone »

Gin0915 wrote:
pinecone wrote:To be honest I actually liked how J&A were pretty laid back and relaxed when Anna was pregnant. Being as stress free as possible is important especially when you are pregnant. BUT, there is a huge difference between being laid back/relaxed and being irresponsible/lazy/ignorant. J&A obviously don't know the difference.
But they are not laid back. Dofus may seem like that, but in his case it's vacant ignorance and a refusal to leave his comfort zone to educate himself on things other than electronics. He's actually very vigilantly monitoring the negativity coming from the vlog reactions and feeding off it. Underneath he's also controlling and highly insecure. And Anna is the furthest from laid back a girl can be. They don't show much of her meltdowns on the vlogs because that would mean showing the critiquing side of the viewers the don't actually know what they are doing as they love to claim. Anna is a bundle of nerves, stressed to the max over trivialities. she's either down or having a manic episode once in a while to let the built up energy out. Watching her is like watching a ticking time bomb, the calm before the storm.
I just didn't see that back then, but I have seen the light. LOL :D
Lira
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lira »

I am outing myself ya'll. I am "Lisa A".

In my free time I enjoy being a hater and long walks on the beach, please enjoy:

Why do people think this is okay to do? That they'll somehow be "famous?"
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Eww, The Beige One's latest blog post. Everything is so dirty and mucked up. And I'm not talking about that one lipstick. The brushes, the glosses, foundation, other lippies, everything--she could have taken 5min to wipe everything down with alcohol. It would do her some good too. I have a thing for keeping my stuff as pristine as possible and it makes me gag to see that. This may sound abnormal but I feel a little sick now. Shouldn't have had that mulled wine, lol.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Gin0915 wrote:Eww, The Beige One's latest blog post. Everything is so dirty and mucked up. And I'm not talking about that one lipstick. The brushes, the glosses, foundation, other lippies, everything--she could have taken 5min to wipe everything down with alcohol. It would do her some good too. I have a thing for keeping my stuff as pristine as possible and it makes me gag to see that. This may sound abnormal but I feel a little sick now. Shouldn't have had that mulled wine, lol.
Not to mention every freaking favorite lipstick or gloss of hers was nude/beige. This woman is so predictable. Yawn! She sounded like such a dunderhead when she said that the lipstick she wore at her wedding was the same one she wore while giving birth. I've never known a woman to care so much about her looks and what people think of her that she wears lipstick while pushing out a kid! :roll:
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

proudmama wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:Eww, The Beige One's latest blog post. Everything is so dirty and mucked up. And I'm not talking about that one lipstick. The brushes, the glosses, foundation, other lippies, everything--she could have taken 5min to wipe everything down with alcohol. It would do her some good too. I have a thing for keeping my stuff as pristine as possible and it makes me gag to see that. This may sound abnormal but I feel a little sick now. Shouldn't have had that mulled wine, lol.
Not to mention every freaking favorite lipstick or gloss of hers was nude/beige. This woman is so predictable. Yawn! She sounded like such a dunderhead when she said that the lipstick she wore at her wedding was the same one she wore while giving birth. I've never known a woman to care so much about her looks and what people think of her that she wears lipstick while pushing out a kid! :roll:
It's amusing how she went from unmatched mysterious :D to matching virtually everything; her hair to her foundation to her nail polish to her clothes to her lipstick to her eyeshadow.......

featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Gin0915 wrote:
proudmama wrote:
It's amusing how she went from unmatched mysterious :D to matching virtually everything; her hair to her foundation to her nail polish to her clothes to her lipstick to her eyeshadow.......
Maybe it's so she can camouflage herself with the wall in the event that Jofee wants sexy time ;)
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

I think why she went from mysterious to matchy matchy is because if you're mysterious, people want to dig at the enigma. It seems the last person who was interested enough by that to look beneath the surface was Johnathan, and if that wasn't enough to put her off mysterious allure, I don't know what would be.

I think it's also that she's aware if she looks too stand out or mysterious, people want to know what's beneath the intriguing surface. I can't think that she's not aware she's not that interesting in conversation or lifestyle outside of discussing TV shows she's watched and she can't really discuss the more "interesting" parts of her life because it's abusive troll fodder.

So rather than making it so she can discuss her dogs or child without lying about how cared for they are, or reading a book or newspaper and trying to understand the world about her so she develops a personality to match the mystery of her outer appearance.... she just changed her outer appearance to one which would match up with the bimbo she's comfortable being.
I think Emma pulls off mysterious a lot better, not just in clothes, but in that she has a depth of personality Anna really hasn't cultivated.

And while we're doing the How we found Anna: through her blog and then her videos. Found out about the vlog channel and I just figured she was having an awkward early romance. Once it got to the wedding I was still convinced maybe it was just a matter of taste and something I wasn't seeing on camera that got these two together. It was a little through the pregnancy I discovered GG on a google search for Anna's channel, around about when I was running out of excuses for how she was living life. I think it took me a while longer to click that it wasn't just a dip in what could have been her career, but rather her career itself, which I had misgivings about because I don't really read comment sections that often... How was I supposed to know that there were far more interesting and with added common sense comments residing on the internet right under Anna's videos? Their comment section probably pulls off mysterious (if psychotic) and fully developed adult personalities better than A does now.

It makes me feel really bad for her to remember how I figured her career was going to go before I found out about Johnathan and their rapidly growing sets of lies- it's probably close to where she thought her career was going, and I don't think she can see where that plan went wrong or muster the energy to fix it either. :?
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Oh, I think I might have originally heard of her through her videos but I didn't watch them regularly until after her blog. I think a lot of those earlier one which I first watched are now gone though for some reason. I'm guessing the reason is Johnathan (or else maybe Anna not liking her look or wanting to take down any of the basic tips she might want to use in her book like they're not on every fashion advice site and show). I remember even when I started watching more regularly that she had basic styling videos that, while amateurish in production, were better basic fashion videos than she does now. Those seem to be gone or filed away somewhere I can't see- that old version of Anna was much more palatable because it looked like a beginning rather than an apex. It seems more and more though that her college age self was the height of her career now.

Man, that's depressing even if you're living in the ivory tower. (Sorry for the double and long posts- concise was never my forte.)
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

language wrote:I think why she went from mysterious to matchy matchy is because if you're mysterious, people want to dig at the enigma. It seems the last person who was interested enough by that to look beneath the surface was Johnathan, and if that wasn't enough to put her off mysterious allure, I don't know what would be.

I think it's also that she's aware if she looks too stand out or mysterious, people want to know what's beneath the intriguing surface. I can't think that she's not aware she's not that interesting in conversation or lifestyle outside of discussing TV shows she's watched and she can't really discuss the more "interesting" parts of her life because it's abusive troll fodder.

So rather than making it so she can discuss her dogs or child without lying about how cared for they are, or reading a book or newspaper and trying to understand the world about her so she develops a personality to match the mystery of her outer appearance.... she just changed her outer appearance to one which would match up with the bimbo she's comfortable being.
I think Emma pulls off mysterious a lot better, not just in clothes, but in that she has a depth of personality Anna really hasn't cultivated.

And while we're doing the How we found Anna: through her blog and then her videos. Found out about the vlog channel and I just figured she was having an awkward early romance. Once it got to the wedding I was still convinced maybe it was just a matter of taste and something I wasn't seeing on camera that got these two together. It was a little through the pregnancy I discovered GG on a google search for Anna's channel, around about when I was running out of excuses for how she was living life. I think it took me a while longer to click that it wasn't just a dip in what could have been her career, but rather her career itself, which I had misgivings about because I don't really read comment sections that often... How was I supposed to know that there were far more interesting and with added common sense comments residing on the internet right under Anna's videos? Their comment section probably pulls off mysterious (if psychotic) and fully developed adult personalities better than A does now.

It makes me feel really bad for her to remember how I figured her career was going to go before I found out about Johnathan and their rapidly growing sets of lies- it's probably close to where she thought her career was going, and I don't think she can see where that plan went wrong or muster the energy to fix it either. :?
I'm not sure Dofus actually ever bothered to go be too far beneath Anna's surface, lol. He doesn't seem capable of delving into complex psyche territory. Besides he was, and still is, elated that he got a "hot" girl, never mind the rest. I also think that by looking so bland and conventional she is trying to get attention off herself. It could be a reaction to the increased online criticism. A large portion of her life is on line, in her own little niche of minion popularity, etc. Blending in, in the real world, would alleviate that weight, let her get away from her "busy" online existence. Since the beginning she was criticized for her boring style and it gradually got more and more dull. She's become more and more socially awkward, so her look may also be designed to deter anyone from finding her interesting and approachable. Oh, and let's not forget Dofus. Having such a troll tag along with you would make anyone try to blend in and stick her head in the sand.

She's exposed too much of herself over the last years, esp in the vlogs, to be mysterious in any shape, way or form. Well, only one, she never talks about how she feels about being exploited for views, same for Emilia, Dofus's wardrobe, behaviour, etc. well, all such things about which we wonder on this forum, lol.

I think I found her though HollywoodMakeupNoir's pay-it-forward vid. She said a whole lot of sweet things about her, as odd as that seems. I saw A's vid and though she came off sort of condescending and wondered at her unflatteringly pulled back hair (she was a stylist after all, lol) so I didn't watch right away. I don't remember how I rediscovered her but something clicked because I didn't watch her for tips, lol. She had some decent vids back then but I knew all that stuff already. I didn't watch the vlogs regularly as I don't generally like the daily type. I watched about 3-4 months worth when I was bored due to different circumstances and the fact that I couldn't get over the fact that she was actually planning on marrying that thing.
P.S. Concise is not my strong point either, lol.

NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

I know everyones talking about the baby left to struggle in the pillows (horrific!) while Anna fannys about with her canneloni in a passive aggressive manner, and Johnathan keeps yabbing his mouth about NOTHING... but what the hell is with his fish and chip dinner? Didn't he say he wanted to lose weight? Didn't he just join a gym? Lawl... and the minions wonder why we never take anything he says seriously. He's so predictable.
ImageImage
Clockworkdroog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Clockworkdroog »

Do these FUCK WITS know what SIDS is? :(

Do they really NOT worry about SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROME when they leave their baby unsupervised? :evil:

Or are they too arrogant at this point? :x
See you at the party Richter! :P
exit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by exit »

I don't watch the vlogs anymore and just read here (love you girls <3 ) so of course last night i had to see it for myself and now i'm left with a very - very bad feeling.
It seems we don't even have to rant about them or write comments or anything because A+J are really going down the hill by themselves, knowingly, on purpose and more and more people are realizing they truly are neglective parents.
I feel so so sorry for the baby omg, every mother will tell you accidents happen, my son fell of the bed once (never again) my friends all have horror stories what happens when you're not looking for a second but Jofus saw Emilia crying and twisted on the couch and for 30 sec he DIDN'T CARE :o to help her.
Normal parents would throw the camera and help their baby asap and then cut the footage so that no one sees that shit ... so the fact that A+J are not ashamed or concerned shows us they are a real threat to their baby.

Did you guys notice how Emilia, after he helped her, felt really really alone and sad and started crying as if she wanted to say - where were you guys, i was in trouble - but even those cries were not acknowledged.
I found that the most heartbreaking part.
IceIce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IceIce »

I read that blogpost and immediate had to come here! The brushes were nasty! She said her brushes are dirty because she just used them this morning. Brushes do not get THAT dirty after one use. They just don't. That must be two or three weeks worth of using them and not washing them at all. At least. And the lipsticks. They were so gross!!! I'll put the pictures as links, because they are quite big and would distort the message board completely.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LoQWMGzFbP0/U ... rushes.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lPCFE7rPYT0/U ... Brulee.jpg

And to top it off she has the dirty brushes on a quilt with doghair and god knows what crap.

Here's the picture to the brow powder.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hDMzqdrDrIc/U ... ws-Kit.jpg

I've never understood this. Be it shadows, brow powders or anything, why do you only touch that one part to make a dent and hit pan? Why not use the whole area of the powder, and use it up evenly. That just looks ridiculous that the rest of the brow powder is unused, but one part has hit pan. Same thing with Anna's (or some other youtube "gurus") Naked palette. The rest of the shadow is untouched, but one part (1/4 of the shadow) has hit pan. Do you guys know what I mean?
Pluto
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pluto »

It was heartbreaking to see Emilia's little cries after her head was finally put back in place. She's such an angel, even for her little self you can see that she doesn't want to cause a big fuss. I stopped watching their vlogs as well. They just don't deserve all that they have and it drives me crazy. All of J's pricey toys in his office and he's still wearing that same pink shirt he wears every single day. Nothing but a stink hole from these two.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:I know everyones talking about the baby left to struggle in the pillows (horrific!) while Anna fannys about with her canneloni in a passive aggressive manner, and Johnathan keeps yabbing his mouth about NOTHING... but what the hell is with his fish and chip dinner? Didn't he say he wanted to lose weight? Didn't he just join a gym? Lawl... and the minions wonder why we never take anything he says seriously. He's so predictable.
:geek:

That twat is full of excuses and lies and I wouldn't be surprised when he will hide behind his gym membership, telling to himself (all while shavelling down cookies and greased food) that "Everything is under control. I have a gym membership now" without even actually having to sweat his @ss.
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

O.M.G. just flipped thru "it'sJudyslife" newest vlog she actually comments on some women becoming pregs while breast feeding says she's NOT pregnant but it does happen. Please let that not hint that those 2 ENORMOUS FAILS are knocked up again since we know for some bizarre reason Judy&Benji seem to be infected by J&A lately even if it seems they are using J&A as a living "guide" of what NOT to do :lol: WE all may suspect J&A are pulling the same shit they did with E. and A's already pregnant again!!!!! Just PLEASE be a coincidence!!!!! SMH!!! :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry:
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

IceIce wrote:
I read that blogpost and immediate had to come here! The brushes were nasty! She said her brushes are dirty because she just used them this morning. Brushes do not get THAT dirty after one use. They just don't. That must be two or three weeks worth of using them and not washing them at all. At least. And the lipsticks. They were so gross!!! I'll put the pictures as links, because they are quite big and would distort the message board completely.

And to top it off she has the dirty brushes on a quilt with doghair and god knows what crap.

I've never understood this. Be it shadows, brow powders or anything, why do you only touch that one part to make a dent and hit pan? Why not use the whole area of the powder, and use it up evenly. That just looks ridiculous that the rest of the brow powder is unused, but one part has hit pan. Same thing with Anna's (or some other youtube "gurus") Naked palette. The rest of the shadow is untouched, but one part (1/4 of the shadow) has hit pan. Do you guys know what I mean?
I never pay attention to the make up side but putting skanky, dirty products on a professional blog is slack. I don't wear much make up but know how easy it is to just clean up a product or a mirror. The lipsticks are disgusting and the dog hair is gross. I conclude that if A doesn't give a shit about her blog, how she comes across and her image then she must be very depressed. She really needs to take a break from everything and not film daily. She needs to go to her doctor and then spend her time with E just bonding and relaxing. The vlogs and comments must be horrendous pressure on them. Your health is not worth any money. Guys take a break before u burn out. I have gone from feeling angry at them to feeling pity. They should quit while they can salvages some shreds of dignity...if there are any left
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

nickypicky wrote:O.M.G. just flipped thru "it'sJudyslife" newest vlog she actually comments on some women becoming pregs while breast feeding says she's NOT pregnant but it does happen. Please let that not hint that those 2 ENORMOUS FAILS are knocked up again since we know for some bizarre reason Judy&Benji seem to be infected by J&A lately even if it seems they are using J&A as a living "guide" of what NOT to do :lol: WE all may suspect J&A are pulling the same shit they did with E. and A's already pregnant again!!!!! Just PLEASE be a coincidence!!!!! SMH!!! :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry:
For all I know, the Goofies are so dumb that they might take this is a challenge, JUST to be a dent higher in rank than others (Judy&Benji). A. knows that the attention focus will shift once she becomes pregnant and she will have more material to vlog about. Again, she will hide herself behind the pregnancy. Personally, I don't think she will ever get pregnant again, and IF that happens it will have only be planned and mastered by Gofoos. She is way to depressed to go through that again, and for the simple reason that she can actually visualize that a child will come out of a pregnancy and she will be even more tied up.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Nesoi wrote:
IceIce wrote:

I never pay attention to the make up side but putting skanky, dirty products on a professional blog is slack. I don't wear much make up but know how easy it is to just clean up a product or a mirror. The lipsticks are disgusting and the dog hair is gross. I conclude that if A doesn't give a shit about her blog, how she comes across and her image then she must be very depressed. She really needs to take a break from everything and not film daily. She needs to go to her doctor and then spend her time with E just bonding and relaxing. The vlogs and comments must be horrendous pressure on them. Your health is not worth any money. Guys take a break before u burn out. I have gone from feeling angry at them to feeling pity. They should quit while they can salvages some shreds of dignity...if there are any left
Especially, when she takes pictures of the products and makes them public to everyone. "Clean them FFS".

Also, I couldn't help noticing that almost nobody comments on her blog. There is like (an average of) 1 comment for every blog. To me, she appears as if she doesn't know her place as a mother, wife, friend, worker, daughter etc. anymore. She surely lost her sense of identity and the only time she felt (maybe) herself, it was when she was pregnant.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”