BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

Barrx2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Did she already fail at vlogmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jking7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jking7 »

Barrx2 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:19 pm Did she already fail at vlogmas?

Lol she failed the first day she didn’t upload. I’m surpriSed Vanessa is doing a better job at Vlogmas than Brit 😂
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

TenzBelle wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:49 am
Evian wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:37 am What happened to her charitable plans of buying Christmas for a subscriber Image I guess the little GTO for her overgrown man child kept husband came first.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
😂😂😂😂Plot twist.... frankincense was the lucky subscriber😂😂😂😂
i laughed wayy to hard at that!!!!
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 pm
Thegrinchette wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:45 pm
Paige95 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:00 pm
Maybe she gave a big down payment to where her house is lower. To be honest yeah it’s a “beautiful new construction home” but it’s in North Carolina... I don’t think a brand New home like that is more that 300,000 which is very reasonable.

I live in Sourthern California and brand new home like that cookie cutter and the like will run you minimum 500,000 and that’s about 60 miles from LA in a mediocre area.

She makes at least 10,000 monthly to keep up with her spending habits which is not unrealistic with all the sponsorships she does.

It’s fucking outrageous my husband and I combined make 85,000 a year working 40 hour weeks and it’s tough. We cannot purchase a home here in SoCal yet we are still renting.

Oh yea i totally get it. I live about 60 miles from Toronto (Canada) you cannot find a decent property for under 600K even in my area and detached homes start at about 750k. Our property taxes are also insane they run about 4200 a year and we live in a semi detached home. We both have very good jobs and joke that we are still poor in this economy. When I watch US home shows they show mansions for 350K and we are like 😭 theres land around us for milllessssssssss it's so depressing. I would like a house like hers for 300K and it wouldnt look like a boring sterile industrial hospital kitchen.
I am so curious where you live! (Im about 2 hours from Toronto)
Burlington, the entire greater Toronto area is in an insanely epic property bubble.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

she finally blessed us with a video lmfao.
first of all she couldn't understand harlow at all during the video THEN she has the nerve to tell the kids their shopping at target was their christmas after buying frank a car, that's absolutely ridiculous and speaks volumes about her! She also tried to push the kids to have frank do things and the kids just weren't having it.
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

This saying yes to her kids thing is the dumbest thing I've heard of. Did she copy it from someone or invent it so she could continue her shopping addiction with a reason.
She was really pushing it as she kept telling her kids about it over and over again.

Also, I see she still uses flushable wipes. Hopefully she doesn't screw up the plumbing like I suspect she was responsible for in the townhome.... anyone remember that? I think it messed up the whole neighborhood's plumbing or something but maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

TChristine wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:59 pm This saying yes to her kids thing is the dumbest thing I've heard of. Did she copy it from someone or invent it so she could continue her shopping addiction with a reason.
She was really pushing it as she kept telling her kids about it over and over again.

Also, I see she still uses flushable wipes. Hopefully she doesn't screw up the plumbing like I suspect she was responsible for in the townhome.... anyone remember that? I think it messed up the whole neighborhood's plumbing or something but maybe I'm wrong.

It was super popular idea a while ago.

and i didnt know anything was wrong with flushable wipes?!
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I fell asleep twice during that vlog lol such a snoozefest!

1. Sad the kids get so little interaction with her they all seemed at a loss

2. ENOUGH with the "you do realize?"

3. Ew Frank saying "Hmm Harper" and nodding and winking at her belly. And of course B's two brain cells couldn't figure out what he was saying

4. When Harlow says she's loud and B disdainfully says "we know." She's so damn dismissive with her

5. Saying how Target was such a bad idea with the kids but bought everyone new outfits and years for herself - where do you think they get it from?

Her *trying* to be likable is like nails on a chalkboard to me lol I just can't

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

did any one see this comment on her newest video?..is she confirming

( not sure how to upload pictures so hopefully this works lol)
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

lazydazey wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:06 pm
TChristine wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:59 pm This saying yes to her kids thing is the dumbest thing I've heard of. Did she copy it from someone or invent it so she could continue her shopping addiction with a reason.

there isint anything wrong with flushable wipes its what there ment for. but back in the old house with ean brittney was flushing regular wipes down the potty and it messed up the pipes her bathroom flooded and days or weeks later there was a pipe issue that messed up the whole neighbourhood.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Well she confirmed golden child is her fav. In the video she told Scarlett "everyday is a yes day for you" in regards to the "saying yes to my kids" video.

Also what's going on with Frank saying Harper, winking at Brits belly and then the comment section of the video people ask if she's pregnant. Was this confirming pregnancy and she says Frank was hinting.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

cass wrote:
lazydazey wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:06 pm

there isint anything wrong with flushable wipes its what there ment for. but back in the old house with ean brittney was flushing regular wipes down the potty and it messed up the pipes her bathroom flooded and days or weeks later there was a pipe issue that messed up the whole neighbourhood.
Not to totally derail this thread, but they advise you not to flush "flushable" wipes either. They dont break down properly and can get stuck in the joints and angles of the pipes Image

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Daffodil82 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:44 pm Well she confirmed golden child is her fav. In the video she told Scarlett "everyday is a yes day for you" in regards to the "saying yes to my kids" video.

Also what's going on with Frank saying Harper, winking at Brits belly and then the comment section of the video people ask if she's pregnant. Was this confirming pregnancy and she says Frank was hinting.
I thought frank said that to britney not brit saying that to scarface? Also why was scarface only in the end of the video, lmfao. but it was so nice for her to not be the main focus of the video!
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Aria looks so off. Huge bags under her eyes and she seems so sad. She also seems scared of Frank. Bitchney kept saying "you can ask me or frank anything we cant say no" and no one asked Freeenk anything. It seemed like she was just pushing the kids to include freeenk and they were not about it. She needs to stop its cringey.

Also is it normal to leave a 2 year old inside alone with an iPad???? Wtf. What if she decides to do something dangerous. That kid can barely talk let alone know the difference between windex and juice.
wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wolfybutt »

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

lazydazey wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:50 pm
Daffodil82 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:44 pm Well she confirmed golden child is her fav. In the video she told Scarlett "everyday is a yes day for you" in regards to the "saying yes to my kids" video.

I thought frank said that to britney not brit saying that to scarface? Also why was scarface only in the end of the video, lmfao. but it was so nice for her to not be the main focus of the video!
Britch said it to scar at 12:23. Then later in the vid Frank said it to Britch. They are awesome humans 🙄
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

wolfybutt wrote:Image

Does this hillbilly bitch even know what hinting means? If frank was “hinting” that means she is pregnant Image

I don’t think she is...yet....I just don’t think she understands the English language

Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

If she is pregnant I will feel bad for Scarlett (well, more than I already do. I feel bad for her for having a selfish mother who is willing to let her suffer because she doesn't want to give up dairy while breastfeeding) because she is only Britney's fav until meal ticket #5 comes along. The second she gives birth to her newest money maker, Scarlett will be ignored and neglected most of the time by her pathetic excuse for a mother just like her brother and sisters.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Wtf are they talking about "Frank's famous peanut butter cookies" does he add something special to it. Is it a secret recipe? No ok so I dont get it how they are Frank's cookies. Literally everyone makes them. A 5 year old could make them. They are the easiest cookies to make on the planet so fucking dumb I hate these people and how they think that they are so special and how they always want ass pat's for shit that everyone does

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

Crystal212 wrote:

If she is pregnant I will feel bad for Scarlett (well, more than I already do. I feel bad for her for having a selfish mother who is willing to let her suffer because she doesn't want to give up dairy while breastfeeding) because she is only Britney's fav until meal ticket #5 comes along. The second she gives birth to her newest money maker, Scarlett will be ignored and neglected most of the time by her pathetic excuse for a mother just like her brother and sisters.
The nail in the proverbial coffin for all these kids is if the next baby is a boy without DMD. He would literally be treated like a King. Frank Junior Image If it was another girl then I think Scarlett and the baby would still be treated a league better than the others.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”