BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I wish she realises what she has in front of her now, how incredibly selfish she was/is to have risked TWO further babies health on a whim to be pregnant. One a bandaid baby, the other a trap baby.

She should be done, until such time when they plan and actually use ivf and genetic testing to ensure any future babies dont have DMD or the chance of being carriers.

Looking at aria and harlow, and even britney - its obvious they all have traits of MD, for a simple blood draw she could find out everything and have the power and tools to make sure they stay healthy.

Nolan unfortunately doesnt have that option, she has her head in her arse when it comes to him. Everyday should be bloody YES DAY for nolan, if only he had proactive parents who didnt overfill their plates to the point where his needs arent being met.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Should say too, she spent more time cleaning the interior of her car than she does with Nolan.

Two hours cleaning a car vs two hours therapy.

There is literally hundreds of things she could do that arent “out of the box/unobtainable” things. Swimming is such an easy therapy, being weightlessness for Nolan would take so much of the pressure off his strained body. An hour at the pool could be easily thrown into the weekly schedule.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Haulnarse wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:02 am Should say too, she spent more time cleaning the interior of her car than she does with Nolan.

Two hours cleaning a car vs two hours therapy.

There is literally hundreds of things she could do that arent “out of the box/unobtainable” things. Swimming is such an easy therapy, being weightlessness for Nolan would take so much of the pressure off his strained body. An hour at the pool could be easily thrown into the weekly schedule.
The money she spent on penis heads car could have paid for a small inground magnesium therapy pool to be put in in their backyard, but no, the latest bit of f**k fluff is more important. She is such a selfish bitch.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Thegrinchette wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:45 pm
Paige95 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:00 pm Maybe she gave a big down payment to where her house is lower. To be honest yeah it’s a “beautiful new construction home” but it’s in North Carolina... I don’t think a brand New home like that is more that 300,000 which is very reasonable.

I live in Sourthern California and brand new home like that cookie cutter and the like will run you minimum 500,000 and that’s about 60 miles from LA in a mediocre area.

She makes at least 10,000 monthly to keep up with her spending habits which is not unrealistic with all the sponsorships she does.

It’s fucking outrageous my husband and I combined make 85,000 a year working 40 hour weeks and it’s tough. We cannot purchase a home here in SoCal yet we are still renting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yea i totally get it. I live about 60 miles from Toronto (Canada) you cannot find a decent property for under 600K even in my area and detached homes start at about 750k. Our property taxes are also insane they run about 4200 a year and we live in a semi detached home. We both have very good jobs and joke that we are still poor in this economy. When I watch US home shows they show mansions for 350K and we are like Image theres land around us for milllessssssssss it's so depressing. I would like a house like hers for 300K and it wouldnt look like a boring sterile industrial hospital kitchen.
I am so curious where you live! (Im about 2 hours from Toronto)

You also have to take into account mortgage insurance (typically required until 20% of the loan is paid- never heard of it not, tbh), taxes, and home owners insurance. I bet she pays closer to 2,300-2,400 a month.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lazydazey wrote:
TChristine wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:59 pm This saying yes to her kids thing is the dumbest thing I've heard of. Did she copy it from someone or invent it so she could continue her shopping addiction with a reason.
She was really pushing it as she kept telling her kids about it over and over again.

Also, I see she still uses flushable wipes. Hopefully she doesn't screw up the plumbing like I suspect she was responsible for in the townhome.... anyone remember that? I think it messed up the whole neighborhood's plumbing or something but maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
It was super popular idea a while ago.

and i didnt know anything was wrong with flushable wipes?!
They’re not really flushable! Do some research on it. Nothing should go into a toilet aside from waste and a regular amount of toilet paper. Hair, cat litter, baby wipes, napkins, paper towel, etc cannot break down once flushed and that causes tons of shitty problems.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cass wrote:
lazydazey wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:06 pm
TChristine wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:59 pm This saying yes to her kids thing is the dumbest thing I've heard of. Did she copy it from someone or invent it so she could continue her shopping addiction with a reason.
She was really pushing it as she kept telling her kids about it over and over again.

Also, I see she still uses flushable wipes. Hopefully she doesn't screw up the plumbing like I suspect she was responsible for in the townhome.... anyone remember that? I think it messed up the whole neighborhood's plumbing or something but maybe I'm wrong.

there isint anything wrong with flushable wipes its what there ment for. but back in the old house with ean brittney was flushing regular wipes down the potty and it messed up the pipes her bathroom flooded and days or weeks later there was a pipe issue that messed up the whole neighbourhood.

That is NOT true. Flushable wipes, baby wipes, hair, cat litter, paper towels, tampons, etc. can call mess up your sewage! The only two things that are meant to be flushed is bodily waste and a normal amount of toilet paper!
Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

Frootloops3 wrote:
wish-flowers wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:00 pm
Yogabbagabbat wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:36 pm I thought the same but i remember someone on here last week saying Britney mentioned that Harlow had a dentist appointment this week

Last month, Britney posted Harlow sitting in the dentist chair at Aria and Nolan's appt and said Harlow had her appt the next month. Why she didn't schedule them all at the same time is beyond me.
I agree. That just makes things harder for herself.

I️ hate to play thit devils advocate here, but if the older 2 had afternoon appointments, the dentist could have recommended Harlow come in the morning on a differnt day. My kids dentist sees the little kids in the morning because they are typically in a better mood and less likely to have issues cooperating. It might have also been recommended to let Harlow see her older siblings doing a good job for the dentist, have a few days to talk about the experience at home before taking little Harlow in.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

She was so embarrassing laughing hysterically about Frank wearing a headband?? Pretty sure every father dresses up in girly stuff for their daughter. Mine did. Who cares.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Lolislol26 wrote:
lazydazey wrote:

They’re not really flushable! Do some research on it. Nothing should go into a toilet aside from waste and a regular amount of toilet paper. Hair, cat litter, baby wipes, napkins, paper towel, etc cannot break down once flushed and that causes tons of shitty problems.
I can't believe she was flushing regular wipes omg. I kind of remember that but I thought it was because one of the kids flushed a toy. Image

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Jking7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jking7 »

Well I’m case anyone wanted to see FRANKS new dream car get detailed there’s a new video up. Aren’t people tired of seeing this guy clean his vehicles, I know I am. What a waste on a car. You have kids this wasn’t a priority at all. Then she’s got the nerve to complain about Taking the kids to target while doing a video saying “yes” to her kids all day. Like what did you think was going to happen. They are kids! Then complain about how much she spent when She just put herself in more debt by purchasing that stupid car for frank, another car payment. How smart. She is horrible with money. Instead of buying cars and decor GO BUY YOUR SON A REAL PAIR OF SHOES THAT SUPPORT HIS FEET and braces. This bothers me so much. She got news braces corrected since that was the reason he wasn’t wearing them for awhile, then now it’s he doesn’t like them? Who the hell is the parent here .. you or your son? Make him wear them. He wouldn’t have a choice if it were me. He needs to wear them, they will help him. He’s only 5 he doesn’t understand it’ll help his quality of life in the long run. She is the worst and makes excuses for everything she doesn’t do
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Jking7 wrote:Well I’m case anyone wanted to see FRANKS new dream car get detailed there’s a new video up. Aren’t people tired of seeing this guy clean his vehicles, I know I am. What a waste on a car. You have kids this wasn’t a priority at all. Then she’s got the nerve to complain about Taking the kids to target while doing a video saying “yes” to her kids all day. Like what did you think was going to happen. They are kids! Then complain about how much she spent when She just put herself in more debt by purchasing that stupid car for frank, another car payment. How smart. She is horrible with money. Instead of buying cars and decor GO BUY YOUR SON A REAL PAIR OF SHOES THAT SUPPORT HIS FEET and braces. This bothers me so much. She got news braces corrected since that was the reason he wasn’t wearing them for awhile, then now it’s he doesn’t like them? Who the hell is the parent here .. you or your son? Make him wear them. He wouldn’t have a choice if it were me. He needs to wear them, they will help him. He’s only 5 he doesn’t understand it’ll help his quality of life in the long run. She is the worst and makes excuses for everything she doesn’t do
She took them to target while doing that game - she had to get her hourly shopping fix.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

For y’all laugh of the day, let’s look at some facts.

He says he doesn’t have negative equity in his carsImageImage

Enjoy:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 1435f8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 435c02.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e690e5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2ed5bd.jpg[/IMG]

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

ETA you already HAVE negative equity, ass.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Jking7 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:33 am Well I’m case anyone wanted to see FRANKS new dream car get detailed there’s a new video up. Aren’t people tired of seeing this guy clean his vehicles, I know I am. What a waste on a car. You have kids this wasn’t a priority at all. Then she’s got the nerve to complain about Taking the kids to target while doing a video saying “yes” to her kids all day. Like what did you think was going to happen. They are kids! Then complain about how much she spent when She just put herself in more debt by purchasing that stupid car for frank, another car payment. How smart. She is horrible with money. Instead of buying cars and decor GO BUY YOUR SON A REAL PAIR OF SHOES THAT SUPPORT HIS FEET and braces. This bothers me so much. She got news braces corrected since that was the reason he wasn’t wearing them for awhile, then now it’s he doesn’t like them? Who the hell is the parent here .. you or your son? Make him wear them. He wouldn’t have a choice if it were me. He needs to wear them, they will help him. He’s only 5 he doesn’t understand it’ll help his quality of life in the long run. She is the worst and makes excuses for everything she doesn’t do
I noticed Nolan did not look like he was wearing his boots at the end of the "Saying Yes" video when he is having a sleepover in Aria's room. It is so sad and frustrating to see this. Damn it, Britney!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

smom12 wrote:For y’all laugh of the day, let’s look at some facts.

He says he doesn’t have negative equity in his carsImageImage

Enjoy:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 1435f8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 435c02.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e690e5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2ed5bd.jpg[/IMG]

The second it drives off of the lot it depreciates. These two fools honestly. Cars are not an investment unless you’re getting a vintage car because they retain their value.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That car puts off small dick energy

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I wonder why she doesn't just wean Scarlett if she can't be bothered to give up dairy? She had no problem weaning Harlow early on.
olemama wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:51 am I noticed Nolan did not look like he was wearing his boots at the end of the "Saying Yes" video when he is having a sleepover in Aria's room. It is so sad and frustrating to see this. Damn it, Britney!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!
I didn't realize that there's anyone out there who believes she makes him wear the boots...
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

It was so gross when freeeenk was like "when's my yes day" and she was like "what day did you get your car?". What awful people. He had the grossest smirk I have ever seen like a buck ass hillbilly that thinks hes better than everyone. Bitchney basically forced her kids to go to target just so she could have something to film. The kids never even said they wanted to go there. Funny how she kept saying "dont be selfish" honey they learn from the best. I think that video was a total fail. The only one who really got it was Aria and she just seemed super hesitant and off. She should have said "can we go live with our dad forever?" YoU SaID ItS YeS DaY. I'm so thankful my dad was a standup guy when my mom peaced out so I didnt end up a scraggly emotionally neglected child with serious emotional issues that carried into adulthood.

I honestly cant stand britney she deserves the worst. I hope her kids hate her in the future not that she would care. I also watch Aaryn William's and despite her manic crazy behavior I would defs rather be her kid than these two selfish POs.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

dazzled wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:31 am I wonder why she doesn't just wean Scarlett if she can't be bothered to give up dairy? She had no problem weaning Harlow early on.
olemama wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:51 am I noticed Nolan did not look like he was wearing his boots at the end of the "Saying Yes" video when he is having a sleepover in Aria's room. It is so sad and frustrating to see this. Damn it, Britney!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!
I didn't realize that there's anyone out there who believes she makes him wear the boots...
I DON'T believe Britney makes Nolan wear boots. That doesn't mean I won't call her out on it each and every time it's obvious from the video.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:03 pm
Evian wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:05 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Wow this trash bag really just copied a nice gesture someone did out of the kindness of their heart for ass pats?? God how unoriginal can you be that it takes a kind act to go viral for this trick to be nice to delivery workers? God I hate her -,-

If it wasn’t for the risk of her crazy minions coming onto my private IG like the did JWhite I would’ve Imagedragged her to filth right now smfh
It's a nice idea but why does she have to share it on Instagram? She can't do anything nice without humble bragging. She's such a big phony.

Who originally started this idea?

Kilee shared this on her instagram the other day, that she is doing it and showed a pic I am pretty sure she credited where the idea came from, and Britney most clearly got the idea from Kilee but cannot credit the inspiration from her supposed friend OR the original source.
I'm thinking she got it from Laurie @theglamfarmhouse (who didn't credit anyone either), since she is up her butt with everything she does. Also, they recently did a collab so she must think they're best friends now. uggghhh.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”