[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 34f1b5.png[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by Haulnarse »

dani_banana wrote:Why...why would she even post this??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 34f1b5.png[/IMG]

NONE of the photos she posted were remotely attractive and would make the viewer think “ohh what a cute baby”.... instead it make me think “da fuck, who is that errrggggg baby?”
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

sweetfallon
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sweetfallon »

My guess is that those were the best/only pictures she was able to get that were in focus. I have a hard time getting nice ones of my son because he moves so much but I'm not a "professional photographer" like Rashy.

At least these ones look like Emma, and not the weird overly processed ones that make her look like a completely different baby.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Mysticvgo7 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:11 pm Have y’all seen the vid Rash posted on her IG story of Emma signing ‘more’? I’ve come to the conclusion that Rash doesn’t know the difference between the way you talk to a dog and the way you should talk to a child. *shakes food in front of Emma* “can you say more? ... Gooood girrllllllllll” *grabs treat*. Very reminiscent of training a dog how to sit “Can you sit? Goooood boyyyyyyy. Here’s your treat.”
She has no idea how to properly talk to her child. She never engages her in conversations, it doesn’t matter whether she fully understands/whether she can respond. That’s how she will learn to use language. Preschool teacher my assssss.
She didn’t even fine tune the way Emma signed “more”. Emma basically clapped. She should of put down the camera and gotten down to eye level so she could correct her hand positioning 🙄🙄 She’s such a half ass mom.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

She looks like she comes from a poor family with 10 kids living in the dust bowl in the 1930s. And I don’t mean just because her clothes are plain white and dirty, I mean her face and structure literally look like she could be found in an 90 year old photo lmao.

Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

Their genes mixed Image can’t wait to see what these twins look like Image

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Baz1_ wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:21 am
Mysticvgo7 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:11 pm Have y’all seen the vid Rash posted on her IG story of Emma signing ‘more’? I’ve come to the conclusion that Rash doesn’t know the difference between the way you talk to a dog and the way you should talk to a child. *shakes food in front of Emma* “can you say more? ... Gooood girrllllllllll” *grabs treat*. Very reminiscent of training a dog how to sit “Can you sit? Goooood boyyyyyyy. Here’s your treat.”
She has no idea how to properly talk to her child. She never engages her in conversations, it doesn’t matter whether she fully understands/whether she can respond. That’s how she will learn to use language. Preschool teacher my assssss.
She didn’t even fine tune the way Emma signed “more”. Emma basically clapped. She should of put down the camera and gotten down to eye level so she could correct her hand positioning 🙄🙄 She’s such a half ass mom.
I re watched the 5 second video like 3 times.. She didn't even say more, she just looked at trashy. It's like she was trying to prove something and when it failed she acted like it happened.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Nik_8989 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:19 am
Haulnarse wrote:[IMG]

Hopefully the twins come out looking like a relative! Because trashy and justine already made one ugly baby!
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Dani_465 wrote:
Nik_8989 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:19 am
Haulnarse wrote:[IMG]

Hopefully the twins come out looking like a relative! Because trashy and justine already made one ugly baby!
I can’t believe how much Lauren looks like their mom and Justin doesn’t really look like either of his parents. I don’t know what Lauren’s dad looks like but their mom may as well have asexually reproduced her because they’re so identical lmao.

Genes are fascinating to me so I’m curious what these twins will look like, especially if they’re both the same gender. It’s weird that Emma looks so much like Justin but I still associate her homely look with Rachelle lmao. Justin is absolutely revolting to me, but judging physical appearance alone, I think he’s more attractive as a man (barf) than Rachelle is as a woman. Katie definitely inherited less of their mom’s genes I think. Not to harp on their mom but she’s not exactly easy on the eyes (I feel mean saying that but whatever).

I’m rambling but my point is they don’t have much hope based on relatives either lmao. Best case scenario is them looking like Justin’s mom/sister I think!

Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

Justin uploaded a photo of Emma having a bath Naked !!! and after 3 minutes cause I wanted to put a comment that you are a psycho exposing your kid like that, it was deleted. such a shame I did not took a screenshot

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

Maite5 wrote:Justin uploaded a photo of Emma having a bath Naked !!! and after 3 minutes cause I wanted to put a comment that you are a psycho exposing your kid like that, it was deleted. such a shame I did not took a screenshot

I went on his profile but when I clicked back ,photo appeared my newsfeed on IG cause I had not refreshed yet

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

LisaLulu22 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:21 am
She didn’t even fine tune the way Emma signed “more”. Emma basically clapped. She should of put down the camera and gotten down to eye level so she could correct her hand positioning ImageImage She’s such a half ass mom.
I re watched the 5 second video like 3 times.. She didn't even say more, she just looked at trashy. It's like she was trying to prove something and when it failed she acted like it happened.
I rewatched it a couple times too and Emma didn’t say anything at all. All I heard was “Can you say more?? GOOD GIRL!!!” Like wtf? Emma’s mouth didn’t even move.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

dani_banana wrote:
LisaLulu22 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:21 am She has no idea how to properly talk to her child. She never engages her in conversations, it doesn’t matter whether she fully understands/whether she can respond. That’s how she will learn to use language. Preschool teacher my assssss.
She didn’t even fine tune the way Emma signed “more”. Emma basically clapped. She should of put down the camera and gotten down to eye level so she could correct her hand positioning ImageImage She’s such a half ass mom.
I rewatched it a couple times too and Emma didn’t say anything at all. All I heard was “Can you say more?? GOOD GIRL!!!” Like wtf? Emma’s mouth didn’t even move.

I believe rash was getting her to do the sign for more which is this

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... f67d68.jpg[/IMG]

So Emma kind of did it. Just slightly incorrectly. It’s good that she’s learning. At least we know she can clap now. Rachelle should really correct her.
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

Chambermaid69 wrote:
dani_banana wrote:
LisaLulu22 wrote: I re watched the 5 second video like 3 times.. She didn't even say more, she just looked at trashy. It's like she was trying to prove something and when it failed she acted like it happened.

So Emma kind of did it. Just slightly incorrectly. It’s good that she’s learning. At least we know she can clap now. Rachelle should really correct her.
She shouldn’t have quizzed her in front of the camera. She was just tryna prove to her viewers that she’s a “good mom.” What she SHOULD’VE done was got down to Emma eye level, and asked her (while demo-signing at the same time) “do you want more?” Or “more food?” Not asking her “can you say ‘more’? Gooood girlllll” like she’s a circus animal performing a trick. Treat it like an actual conversation, because it is. Engage with her.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Mysticvgo7 wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote:
dani_banana wrote: I rewatched it a couple times too and Emma didn’t say anything at all. All I heard was “Can you say more?? GOOD GIRL!!!” Like wtf? Emma’s mouth didn’t even move.

She shouldn’t have quizzed her in front of the camera. She was just tryna prove to her viewers that she’s a “good mom.” What she SHOULD’VE done was got down to Emma eye level, and asked her (while demo-signing at the same time) “do you want more?” Or “more food?” Not asking her “can you say ‘more’? Gooood girlllll” like she’s a circus animal performing a trick. Treat it like an actual conversation, because it is. Engage with her.
Right because her being able to do the sign for more doesn’t mean she’s actually asking for more. And rash having her do the sign while on camera will just make her more confused. We do baby sign with our daughter too and she would do the “all done” in the middle of her meal when she was still putting food in her mouth. Doing the sign doesn’t mean she gets it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gossip-guru
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossip-guru »

Maite5 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:44 am
Maite5 wrote:Justin uploaded a photo of Emma having a bath Naked !!! and after 3 minutes cause I wanted to put a comment that you are a psycho exposing your kid like that, it was deleted. such a shame I did not took a screenshot

I went on his profile but when I clicked back ,photo appeared my newsfeed on IG cause I had not refreshed yet

What the actual fuck does that caption mean??? Is it a quote because an eagle's nest doesnt soar?

On another note, that goddamn gingerbread dress she keeps putting Emma in is hideous. I genuinely hope Emma grows into her features better than rash and justin did because she does not look cute. At all. Ever.
jkaye
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jkaye »

gossip-guru wrote:
Maite5 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:44 am

What the actual fuck does that caption mean??? Is it a quote because an eagle's nest doesnt soar?

On another note, that goddamn gingerbread dress she keeps putting Emma in is hideous. I genuinely hope Emma grows into her features better than rash and justin did because she does not look cute. At all. Ever.
Lol it’s from the office.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Two things that are petty but annoy me to no end:

1.) why do they have her high chair shoved in the corner while they eat at the table? Bring her up to the table to eat with you guys like she’s family, because well, she is. Treat her like a human not an animal.

2.) I cannot stand Rachelles hand movements. She always holds up two fingers and it never makes sense. “I’m almost half way through the pregnancy” while holding up the number 2. Doesn’t make any sense.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

This is the only reason she's teaching Emma to sign.

Keren was teaching Sutton ONE word/sign in that vlog the word "more".

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”