BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by dazzled »

Isn't saying yes to her kids to avoid confrontation a daily routine for her?

I also love how she's trying to make her kid interact with Frank when they clearly aren't interested. And then they have the nerve to be annoyed with a two-year-old peeing and pooping herself while being alone in the house without supervision.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

I don’t know but I genuinely get the feeling those kids are afraid of baldy. At the very minimum they’re uncomfortable when he’s around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Andielina0984 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:44 am I don’t know but I genuinely get the feeling those kids are afraid of baldy. At the very minimum they’re uncomfortable when he’s around

I feel this way as well!

Aslo did anyone catch a lot of her comment were why isnt aria in a booster and why Nolan isnt in a different car-seat?
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Thegrinchette wrote:It was so gross when freeeenk was like "when's my yes day" and she was like "what day did you get your car?". What awful people. He had the grossest smirk I have ever seen like a buck ass hillbilly that thinks hes better than everyone. Bitchney basically forced her kids to go to target just so she could have something to film. The kids never even said they wanted to go there. Funny how she kept saying "dont be selfish" honey they learn from the best. I think that video was a total fail. The only one who really got it was Aria and she just seemed super hesitant and off. She should have said "can we go live with our dad forever?" YoU SaID ItS YeS DaY. I'm so thankful my dad was a standup guy when my mom peaced out so I didnt end up a scraggly emotionally neglected child with serious emotional issues that carried into adulthood.

I honestly cant stand britney she deserves the worst. I hope her kids hate her in the future not that she would care. I also watch Aaryn William's and despite her manic crazy behavior I would defs rather be her kid than these two selfish POs.
I agree, Aaryn is pretty manic and crazy, spoils her kids but I do get the sense that she cherishes them and loves them. She also does a lot of activities with them. And Britney treats her kids like tamagotchis, feed, cloth and diaper other than that ignore.

That's why out of all the bad YouTube mom's, Britney is the worst of the worst. I will never stop hating her, unless she comes out and says she is done having kids and makes Nolan a priority. IMO she is truly an evil person, knowing what she could pass on and choosing to have more kids, and her complete lack of any care or attention for sweet Nolan.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Andielina0984 wrote:I don’t know but I genuinely get the feeling those kids are afraid of baldy. At the very minimum they’re uncomfortable when he’s around

I remember a video from a few months ago where the kids were all playing in Aria’s room and Frank came in. Aria looked like a deer in headlights and moved to the opposite side of the room from the door. It gave off very weird vibes.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:I don’t know but I genuinely get the feeling those kids are afraid of baldy. At the very minimum they’re uncomfortable when he’s around

I remember a video from a few months ago where the kids were all playing in Aria’s room and Frank came in. Aria looked like a deer in headlights and moved to the opposite side of the room from the door. It gave off very weird vibes.

Hell he makes me uncomfortable when his thumb head appears on screen and i live in new zealand Image
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Evian wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:16 pm
Thegrinchette wrote:It was so gross when freeeenk was like "when's my yes day" and she was like "what day did you get your car?". What awful people. He had the grossest smirk I have ever seen like a buck ass hillbilly that thinks hes better than everyone. Bitchney basically forced her kids to go to target just so she could have something to film. The kids never even said they wanted to go there. Funny how she kept saying "dont be selfish" honey they learn from the best. I think that video was a total fail. The only one who really got it was Aria and she just seemed super hesitant and off. She should have said "can we go live with our dad forever?" YoU SaID ItS YeS DaY. I'm so thankful my dad was a standup guy when my mom peaced out so I didnt end up a scraggly emotionally neglected child with serious emotional issues that carried into adulthood.

I honestly cant stand britney she deserves the worst. I hope her kids hate her in the future not that she would care. I also watch Aaryn William's and despite her manic crazy behavior I would defs rather be her kid than these two selfish POs.
I agree, Aaryn is pretty manic and crazy, spoils her kids but I do get the sense that she cherishes them and loves them. She also does a lot of activities with them. And Britney treats her kids like tamagotchis, feed, cloth and diaper other than that ignore.

That's why out of all the bad YouTube mom's, Britney is the worst of the worst. I will never stop hating her, unless she comes out and says she is done having kids and makes Nolan a priority. IMO she is truly an evil person, knowing what she could pass on and choosing to have more kids, and her complete lack of any care or attention for sweet Nolan.

I agree shes the worst most disgusting excuse for a human. I would love to be a fly on the wall when the cameras aren't on. I think theres a def Jekyll and hyde vibe going on in that house.

Where the fuck is Luna?? Like actually. I wonder if I will get blocked if I ask where she put that poor animal.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

For everyone asking where Luna went....it probably went like this:

"If you get rid of Luna, I'll get you a mustang."

"Or at the very least, let me keep her locked up most of the day."

Honestly though, where is the dog??
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She was bitching no end about lunas fur in her car trunk during her car cleaning vlog. She has rubber floor mats for the seats but claims she couldnt find one for her boot.

I have them, i found finding a boot liner was 100% easier than finding the ones for the seats between the rows, etc. i had to buy generic and get them custom cut to fit, where as the bootliner was simple and custom made already.

The boot liner saves the carpet from spills, velcro ripping/sticking, general wear and tear, etc.
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

cass wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:53 pm
TenzBelle wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:49 am
Evian wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:37 am What happened to her charitable plans of buying Christmas for a subscriber Image I guess the little GTO for her overgrown man child kept husband came first.

😂😂😂😂Plot twist.... frankincense was the lucky subscriber😂😂😂😂
i laughed wayy to hard at that!!!!
I really wouldn't be surprised if it was true tbh.
"Babe, follow me on your account so I can have ONe mORe suBsCribEr."
Jking7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jking7 »

Haulnarse wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:14 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote:

Hell he makes me uncomfortable when his thumb head appears on screen and i live in new zealand Image
I def feel the same way, that it Britney is trying to force the dad role on him and the kids aren’t having it, so they want nothing to do with him. Didn’t franks ex gf say she wouldn’t trust him around kids? I wonder what she meant by that exactly..
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

I have a large shedding dog and I have weather tek custom floor covers for my entire SUV including the trunk space where my dog rides. Is there hair in my car even though I clean? Yes but that's what you sacrifice by having a loving pet, super squeaky creepy cleanliness.

A couple dog hairs wont kill anyone. You know what kills ppl? DMD but she loves to pretend like that doesnt exist.

I'm waiting, mark my words.. "luna nipped at scarface so we got rid of her for the safety of the kids" it will be a fucking lie but if it comes out that they just ditched her at a shelter cuz of the mess she will have only her 5 soulless clones left following her. How will she afford freeenks microdick car then?
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Is Luna’s food & water bowl still out in her recent videos? If not then we have our answer

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Omg they are so annoying with that car.

NO. ONE. CaREs. Stop shoving it down my throat. I could go buy it too if I wanted to be financially irresponsible like her.

It's just a fucking mustang, if they bought a Lamborghini or a Ferrari then I could understand. What a bunch of uncultured swine. 🐽🐷
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Of course it’s a “family” car...it’s a Morrow family car...perfect for the Morrow family.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 5efbb0.jpg[/IMG]
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Where is aria? How about not in that picture

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

MommaOfThree wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:48 pm Where is aria? How about not in that picture

Probably cowering in a dark corner of the garage with luna.
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Thegrinchette wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:21 pm I have a large shedding dog and I have weather tek custom floor covers for my entire SUV including the trunk space where my dog rides. Is there hair in my car even though I clean? Yes but that's what you sacrifice by having a loving pet, super squeaky creepy cleanliness.

A couple dog hairs wont kill anyone. You know what kills ppl? DMD but she loves to pretend like that doesnt exist.

I'm waiting, mark my words.. "luna nipped at scarface so we got rid of her for the safety of the kids" it will be a fucking lie but if it comes out that they just ditched her at a shelter cuz of the mess she will have only her 5 soulless clones left following her. How will she afford freeenks microdick car then?
I always hope they gave Luna back to Christine, I remember her saying Luna was her dog that time she posted here and she begged Frank to let her have her but he didn't listen :| That poor dog could've had a waaaay more happier life with Christine.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lols, frenk thinks hes keeping the car forever! How cute! What a laugh, does he not realise that britchney doesnt keep ANYTHING for more than a season or year?

He will be out with the trash soon enough

So all in all, its a perfect weekend car for his family of three.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Haulnarse wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:05 pm Lols, frenk thinks hes keeping the car forever! How cute! What a laugh, does he not realise that britchney doesnt keep ANYTHING for more than a season or year?

He will be out with the trash soon enough Image

So all in all, its a perfect weekend car for his family of three. Image
He's going to leave her before she ditches him. He gave her the marriage sh'es always wanted. like everyone else once the money stops hes taking luna, scarface, and that car and bouncing!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”