Shimmer86
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Emma didn’t even do the sign for “more” correctly. If
You’re going to teach something then teach it right.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

I found another swing...”the SAmE oNE sO ThEY can MaTCh”. I hate when people do that when they have twins. So what everything they buy is gonna be matchy matchy in other words grey and boring. Yeah not surprising.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

https://pasteboard.co/IKFz8kjo.jpg

Is she really that stupid??

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 27beec.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

aniraKKarina wrote:https://pasteboard.co/IKFz8kjo.jpg

What a bullshit excuse... I think it’s just because it doesn’t fit the grey table, grey chairs, grey rug ~aesthetic~, so it’s easier to shove Emma into the corner. Sorry Emma, you can’t sit with us!
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

aniraKKarina wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:10 pm https://pasteboard.co/IKFz8kjo.jpg

No one is telling her the tray needs to fit under the table lmfao. She’s so fucking dim. Just pull her closer 🙄🙄
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

opangatay wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 27beec.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my lord

Im at work, and actually fully LOL’d and spat out my coffee and had to show a work mate... under the guise that it was someone i “knew”s child ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage cant explain that its the child of a batshit crazy youtubee ImageImageImage

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That dress is NOT cute on a redhead, maybe a brunette or blonde child would suit it better, or dark skinned. She looks legit like she fell out of the 1970’s, her hair plastered to her forehead, the tights and shoes. Good lord.

Find an outfit the same colour as last years outfit. She suits that burgendy maroon colour way better than gingerbread orange!!
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

As soon as she put the two plates down on the table I just knew. And the camera turns to Emma in her high chair IN THE FUCKING CORNER!!! I literally said "oh my god" and paused the video and raced on here to see if anyone else had seen it yet. Remember when she said she couldn't wait to get a dining room table so they could finally have family meals again? It would make much more sense to move one of the chairs to the corner and then put Emma's high chair at the spot at the table where that chair was. Right up to the table so she feels included in what's going on and they could interact with her better. WTF
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Last edited by mikanai on Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Is Rash a compulsive liar?
She gave Emma a whole chopped up cinnamon roll and then said that Emma ate more of the orange? There were just a couple of pieces left on the tray and the orange left almost untouchedImage
Trying hard to portray Emma as a healthy food loving baby.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

One of the comments on their newest video 😂
Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 9.47.37 PM.png
Someone else also asked why Emma was in the corner and not next to the table and Rachelle replied saying it's because her high chair is too tall to fit under the table. Um you can still bring her closer though and not shove her in the damn corner. Wonder where the TWINS will be when they're old enough to sit in high chairs...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Um wtf? At the end of the vlog when Rachelle was editing photos by the fire (that Justin said he "made" lmao nice try dingus, you just switched it on) and Justin comments on his nephew's hair. He says it's "aawful" and "looks SO bad" what the hell?! That's so mean! The kid wants to grow his hair out, give him a break he's a fucking child. Doesn't the nephew even watch their vlogs sometimes? What if he sees his beloved aunt and uncle speaking about him that way. That'd prob hurt my feelings if I was him. Justin is an asshole and Rachelle's no better either.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

NigheanDonn wrote:One of the comments on their newest video Image
Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 9.47.37 PM.png
Someone else also asked why Emma was in the corner and not next to the table and Rachelle replied saying it's because her high chair is too tall to fit under the table. Um you can still bring her closer though and not shove her in the damn corner. Wonder where the TWINS will be when they're old enough to sit in high chairs...
The twins will be in matching high chairs in the corner and Emma will be eating alone in that shed in the garden.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I can’t comprehend them pushing Emma so far away to eat. We don’t even have a dining room table and I still sit next to my daughter every single time she eats. She has a little toddler table next to the couch that she eats at and we sing songs and talk to each other and she also has her tablet to watch because she eats more that way. She doesn’t eat if I’m not there, what kind of toddler wants to eat alone in the corner, I’d feel guilty if I was rash.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

It’s pretty upsetting ,but not shocking that Emma is still sitting so far away from them as they eat. She’s never going to interact with Emma or the twins at this rate. She’s just going to expect a professional to fix her lack of parenting.

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

mikanai wrote:Is Rash a compulsive liar?
She gave Emma a whole chopped up cinnamon roll and then said that Emma ate more of the orange? There were just a couple of pieces left on the tray and the orange left almost untouchedImage

I noticed she had eaten way more of the cinnamon roll than the orange and thought it was weird of her to say she had eaten more of the orange when Emma clearly hadn’t. Then Justina says “that’s rare”, as if she never eats her fruit. Rachelle quickly replies “I know...well it’s her first one” and Justin looks confused then goes along with it. Have a feeling that actually wasn’t her first cinnamon roll and Rash was lying. Why all the lies!? Doesn’t make sense.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dani_banana wrote:
mikanai wrote:Is Rash a compulsive liar?

I noticed she had eaten way more of the cinnamon roll than the orange and thought it was weird of her to say she had eaten more of the orange when Emma clearly hadn’t. Then Justina says “that’s rare”, as if she never eats her fruit. Rachelle quickly replies “I know...well it’s her first one” and Justin looks confused then goes along with it. Have a feeling that actually wasn’t her first cinnamon roll and Rash was lying. Why all the lies!? Doesn’t make sense.

I don’t understand why she cuts shit up so small for her? She has hands and teeth - can she not take bites of food? Cutting the cinnamon roll up into tiny pieces isnt needed at his age.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

My dumb pet peeve for this video is her setting the hot glass pan on the counter top without a cooling rack or a towel. If the counter top is cool, it can cause the glass pan to shatter or even crack the counter top. Take care of your stuff, Rachelle.
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Emma has to eat off that nasty tray that sits in a dirty sink all day before Rachelle can be bothered to clean it. Why doesn’t Emma have any plates? She’s old enough to start practicing using a fork and spoon too. Too bad that would require Rachelle to actually put some effort into teaching her how to use them. Sorry Emma, maybe your mom will get around to it when you turn 3🤷🏼‍♀️

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”